Who is the Loser?

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

Days had already passed after the last time I saw any of the EXO members, I chose to stay in my office in my gallery, trying to eradicate the last memory I had before I leave the penthouse..

 

FLASHBACK

 

“You came back” Luhan's hoarse voice stopped me before I even had the chance to leave the penthouse... I honestly don't know what to do at that time.. For all I know, I am fully sure that he has forgotten about me with the way he acts

 

“What are you trying to say Luhan ssi?” I said, flashing him a pretentious smile

 

“You can stop lying now”

 

“I am not lying.”

 

“Oh really? Then why are you acting like you don't know what I am saying?”

 

“I need to go” I said and left him standing there, yet before I knew it, he was dragging me to the elevator, “Let go of me!” I hissed, I am not the type who will yell OK?

 

“No.” he said and entered the elevator with me.. His grip left red marks on my wrist after he released me in HIS CAR

 

“What do you think are you doing?!” I yelled at him now that we are in a private place after he forcefully shoved me in his car

 

“I think it should be you who I should ask, what are you doing in my life again?!” he said, looking at me with deadly eyes

 

“Pull the air out of your big head LUHAN! I didn't came back for you. So you were saying that you know me?!”

 

“I have always want to erase everything about my dark past and you are the one who I really want to remove permanently..” his words sting like I was bitten by a bee but I tried all I can to compose myself, I should not look weak in front of this monster who is the reason why my world once fell apart

 

“Oh really? Then you should have just stayed with your beautiful girlfriend and continue your acting of not remembering me”

 

“It's not my fault that my memory is very good that I have to remember even the most embarrassing part of my existence”

 

“You never changed a bit! You were still the two faced monster I have known”

 

“And you were still the loser who thought will receive any love.. Well, wake up SOONKYU CHOI... YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE LOVED! YOU ARE A LOSER...GET OUT OF MY LIFE!”

 

I trembled at how lowly he looks at me... at how he treated me that as if I don't have any rights to exist... that as if I will forever be an imperfect creation who can never be happy… my eyesight blurred and I slapped him, “YES I AM LOSER! BECAUSE I HAVE LOVED A LOSER LIKE YOU! But you know what?! I pity you more, because you have grown to be a fool who is full of yourself.. wake up you bastard! I didn't came back for you, don't be assuming! Oh, and no matter how I will instill this in your mind, you will never understand because you are a stupid person who only believes in what he wants to believe but I still want to tell you this, I AM A KOREAN CITIZEN WHO HAS EVERY RIGHTS TO LIVE AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN HER OWN COUNTRY. AND I AM NOT A LOSER ANYMORE...” I said and got out of his car..

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Tears begin to spill from my eyes again just by remembering that bitter incident... I stared again on our marriage certificate that rested on my office table.. I don't know why I kept that maybe because I can use it.. as what? That I don't know.. then I noticed that I only got the 1st page which means that there is a second page, but where is it? Well.. As if I still care..

 

“Miss Lee, Mr. Lee Soo Man of SMEntertainment wishes to see you”

 

“Please let him in, Miss Park”

 

As soon as I said the word, my office door opened , revealing the face of the most clever man I have ever known..

 

“Sunny.. my darling sunshine..”

 

I smiled widely and wiped my hands on my apron and ran to hug him.. “Uncle Lee, this is a surprise”

 

“Well, I owe sunshine a visit...”

 

“Ne.. You didn't come over during the opening..”

 

“I'm sorry.. That is why I am here..”

 

“I know.. I know.. have a seat Uncle Lee.. Do you want coffee?”

 

I sat on my chair and him across me against my large wooden table, “No.. Just by seeing your beautiful fresh face makes me satisfied already”

 

“Aigoo.. Uncle Lee, you're making me blush”

 

“Haha. I am just saying the truth my dear sunshine. I bet Stephanie is so excited to introduce you to the whole world..”

 

“Uhm.. Actually, I don't think that it's the right time yet”

 

“Hmm.. why? I have talked to you father during a business meeting and he told me that you're mother is actually looking forward to that day”

 

“I just can't... I don't want to use their names for me to become successful”

 

“My oh my... Look at you.. Look at all you have achieved in the course of your absence.. Look at what you have produced in the present.. You are already a successful individual Sunny... You have made a name for yourself a long time ago, away from your parent's shadows..” This is the first time that I wish Luhan is here so he can hear everything his boss is saying..

 

“Thank you Uncle Lee...”

 

“You're welcome Sunny...”

 

“Have you explored the whole place already?” I asked, trying to change the topic

 

“Well.. I actually love pottery.. I am hoping to purchase those green tea set.. your assistant have told me that those are your last work of pottery in England?”

 

“Ah.. those.. ne.. I can give them to you for free.. Considering that you have helped my brother achieved his dream”

 

“No.. I will pay”

 

“No, I insist”

 

“No.. Sunny, this is what you have to learn too.. Don't always think about others.. Think about yourself too.. As for me helping Taemin, it's actually him who helped himself, I was only there to watch over his blooming..”

 

“Uncle Lee”

 

the old man patted my cheeks then said, “My child...You are in a very cruel world, if you will always be very kind then people will abuse you. Mr. Han?”

 

“Yes President?” a middle-aged man emerged from the door

 

“Please hand Miss Sunny Lee my payment for the tea set that I have purchased”

 

 

 

I walked Uncle Lee to his car and gave him the box of the tea set that he have bought from my gallery and thanked him for the wisdom he left me... I stayed outside until his car is nowhere from view and started to retreat back when a familiar voice stopped me

 

“Soonkyu!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

Miss Victoria Song happily waved at me while stepping off the car and was soon joined by her husband..

 

“Miss Song. Mr. Zhou” I said and bowed 90 degrees after they walked near me

 

“What are you talking about honey, I am Aunt Vic and he is Uncle Mimi.. Did you forget about it?” she asked and looked hurt

 

“I'm sorry.. I think that is quiet inappropriate”

 

“I would love to be called uncle Mimi”

 

“Huh?”

 

“See..Soonkyu , honey..”

 

“It's Sunny Miss Song”

 

“Sunny.. right, Sunny and it's Aunt Vic..”

 

“But..”

 

“Sunny.. No matter what you and my son had in the past..”

 

“Please I don't want to talk about that”

 

“Your Aunt Vic just want to say that no matter what happened in the past, nothing changed about what we think about you.. We wish to be addressed as to what you call us then”

 

“I..if that is what you want Aunt Vic, Uncle Mimi” I said, trying to get used to calling them again like that

 

“Oh honey.. I missed you so much” Aunt Vic flung her arms around me and hugged me tight like there is no tomorrow and I am a hypocrite if I will say that I didn't miss them..

 

“I can feel how you father feels now that I am seeing you Sunny.. A very fine lady of stature..”

 

“Thank you uncle Mimi.. Please, come in guys. I'll give you a tour”

 

“Oh.. I love that!” Aunt Vic said and held my hand

 

While we are walking around, I have learned from them, well mostly Aunt Vic did the talking that Luhan reconciled with them a year after he left me. He hid in the premises of SMEntertaniment by beng a trainee and when they knew where he was, they have promised to pretend that the thing between us never happened just to have him back again..

 

“So I was a mistake” I finally said

 

“I'm sorry honey..” Aunt Vic once again hugged me, knowing that what I have said is the truth

 

“It was us who were at fault.. We didn't think the other possibilities and concluded right away.. We didn't consider what the two of you feel” Uncle Mimi continued

 

Well, to be honest, I had loved the idea of getting married forcefully with him.. It's like a dream come true before, back then when I believed in happily ever after..that once you have married your prince charming, everything will be OK.. but NO! FAIRYTALES DON'T EXIST! They are just figments of our childish imaginations and innocent minds..

 

“Sunny.. honey?”

 

“Yes Aunt Vic?” I asked when I opened my office's door

 

“Your works are beyond perfection...right darling?”

 

“Yes..” Uncle Mimi said

 

“Awh.. gomapsumnida..”

 

“You're welcome honey. We hope to see you during our fashion ball.. It'll be held in your parents' hotel..”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Well, Siwon have been hiding you away from the public for a long time. I think it's high time for you and Taemin to be introduced to the public as the heirs of the Choi hotels and company” Uncle Mimi explained

 

“I.. I can't.. “

 

“With who and what you are now, you have all the rights to face the public as Soonkyu Choi or Sunny Lee who have made a big name without the help of her parents..”

 

Strike 2! LUHAN, if only you can hear all of this.. eat food yo!

 

“I'll think about it” I said

 

“Well.. We hope you can make it. We won't stay long, we still have to attend a meeting for the event actually, we just want to see you”

 

“Aunt Vic... Uncle Mimi..”

 

“Your aunt Vic is right.. Congratulations on your achievement Sunny..”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS LADY IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST AND I BELIEVE THAT SHE DESERVES MORE ATTENTION LIKE WHAT HER OTHER SNSD SISTERS RECEIVE FROM THEIR COMPANY...I love all snsd members but sometimes I think Sunny unnie is so underrated.. :(