Confusion...

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

“I'll never be the same... if we ever meet again” she sang along while cleaning her room.

 

She can't believe that it's been months already since she lived with her 'husband' which will end in no time and the phrase itself pretty much summarizes everything she felt from the very first time she went back from Europe. She will never ever be the same high school girl who fell madly in love with a rotten soccer ball.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

She ran downstairs to open the door and was surprised when she was scooped and spun by her big younger brother.. “Taeminnie”

 

“Noonaaaa!!!!” he said after putting her down then burying his face on her neck

 

“Ya. It tickles” she said but still not letting go of him

 

He requested her for them to stay for that for long, saying that he just really missed his sister so much and just like the sister that she is, she nodded and hugged him even tighter.

 

“What brought one of the busiest idols here?” she asked as she leads him upstairs

 

“Hmmm. Can't he visit one of the most beautiful ladies?” he answered

 

“Tsh. Of course he can *chuckles*”

 

“So what are you doing?” he asked when they entered her room

 

“Cleaning”

 

“Why don't you hire a maid?”

 

“Nah. I'd rather clean this whole house on my own than hire someone”

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot, you are always there on the independent side of the world”

 

“Independent side?!”

 

“Yeah. Haha. You know what, I know a song that suits you well”

 

“Oh really, what?” she asked while proceeding on fixing her books on the shelf

 

“Miss A's song, the latest. Kkk. 'this song is for all the independent ladies. Oh whoa oh oh'” he sang and danced

 

“yaaahhh!!! stop it!!! hahaha you're so funny Tae, you know what, I'm pretty sure that a lot of girls are clearly falling in love with you. Hmm, speaking of which, don't you have any plans to be in a relationship?”

 

“Actually, there is someone I like...” he said and started telling his sister about a girl whom he is having a crush on while helping her clean her room. She kept on asking him to tell him her name but he's just too shy to tell it yet so in the end, his sister gave up and just talked to him with other things. “SO how are you and him?”

 

“Who?”

 

“He-who-must-not-be-named”

 

“Huh? Haha. Just the same”

 

“haha. You know what, I wonder how you could live for months here with him. I mean, yes, he is a kind hyung to me even back then but his kindness to me is nothing anymore after I learned about everything that he has done to you”

 

“Thank you Taeminnie but you need not to worry, you know that I can take care of myself”

 

“I know, but still..”

 

She placed her finger on his lips and showed him LuHan and Yoona's picture, kissing on the cubicle..

 

“When was this?!” he asked, totally shocked

 

“During the dinner party a month before the Fashion show”

 

“How did you get this?”

 

She smirked then, “He asked the same question you know”

 

“Aigoo.. noona just tell me jebal?” he asked with his puppy eyes but she shook her head and then proceeded on cleaning but he is too curious that he carried her to bed and pinned her down, “Tell me or you will forever stay in this position”

 

“yah!!! how could you do this to your noona?” she giggled and tried escaping away from him but he is too strong,

 

“Remember when we play smack down back then and you always do this to skinny poor little Taemin? Now it's my turn..kk.. so tell me...”

 

She was below him and he was sitting on top of her, laughing, people who might see them might think that they are in a relationship but being like younger kids again and as siblings, to them, this is nothing but normal...”Aish.. fine, fine, but stop sitting on me, get up, you're too heavy, you're not little anymore aigoo!!!!!”

 

“OK then” he said and stepped down from her then pulled her up to sitting position

 

“It goes like this, listen carefully cause I'm not gonna repeat it again, OK?”

 

“Why are you giving me a feeling that I am taking an oral exam?”

 

“Aish. Just shut up and listen”

 

“Fine fine. *zips his mouth*”

 

“Your crazy noonas...”

 

“You, Taeyeon noona, Sica noona, and Sooyoung noona, right? Kkk”

 

“Ne. aish. *smacks his head* pabo, just listen. So as I am saying, your crazy noonas had a funny conversation which you don't have to know..”

 

“Why can't I?!”

 

“Cause you're still a baby! Ya! Do you still want to know how I got the picture or what?!”

 

“Fine. Fine. I'll just listen...”

 

“So we had some sort of a conversation which I think irritates Yoona who is sitting with us. Then she left and then when we are about to leave, a waiter came to me and showed me this. I asked him how he got it and said that he followed Yoona who went inside the men's room. He was about to tell her that she went to the wrong place but he was shocked on what he saw. It so happen that this waiter is a fan of mine and uhm.. our marriage.. so he took a picture of them... And then he said that he waited for his chance to show it to me, I asked him if other people have seen it already and he said no so I told him that he should keep it a secret...”

 

“And then?????”

 

“I paid him a good amount of money and told him to buy a new phone”

 

“He agreed?”

 

“Of course. I used my aegyo...”

 

“Why did you do that? Do you still care for him?”

 

She stared at her brother for and thought, does she care for him? Instead of answering, she showed him a box that she kept under her bed... the box filled with her memories with LuHan...

 

“What is this? And you haven't answered my question yet...”

 

“I care for EXO, I am scared that if that will be brought in public, everyone, not only LuHan will be in grave danger. Their career might turn to ashes and I just can't let that to happen”

 

“Are you sure it's not because you still love him?”

 

“Open the box” she said instead

 

He did as what he was told and there, he saw his sister's heart years ago...”What is all this?”

 

“Taeminnie, I want to be honest with you... I tried to hide it by being tough but I know that I am lying to myself, no matter how hurt I got because of him... I just can't seem to take him away from my heart, even up to now.... that is why I still can't have the heart to throw all of these away”

 

“Are you insane?!”

 

“Yes. I think I am... but I want you to know this too”

 

“What?” he coldly replied

 

“I don't know on how you will react, but I just want you to know that I am developing a feeling to someone...”

 

“Who?”

 

“Kris Wu...Taeminnie.. eotteokae???”

 

“What?”

 

“Help me...”

 

“I don't know how I could help you if you yourself isn't even sure about what you really feel”

 

“I want to get away from the feelings that I had years ago... I want to start anew...”

 

“Then do it”

 

“How?”

 

Without any word, he stood up and took the box from her..

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I'm leaving... away with these memories of you... noona, don't you dare take these back arasso? I'll throw them away. That's the only thing that I can do to help you, the rest is up to you. Go on a date with kris hyung if you want to, that's fine with me just be careful, you're still married in the eyes of men. It's only you who could help yourself.” and just like that, she was left alone inside her room, angry at herself for still having a feeling to LuHan...and beginning to develop something to Kris...

 

~o~

 

On the other hand in China, the whole crew are working. Some members are having their make ups or hairs done while some are waiting for their turn.

 

LuHan stayed close to Yoona the whole time, they secretly hold each others' hand while sitting together on the bench inside.

 

“I'm going to New York next week” she said to him

 

“For what?” he asked

 

“I'll be filming a movie and I don't know when I'll be back here”

 

He looked at her, feeling a heavy weight on his chest. “Are you not going back here for a break?”

 

She shook her head and bit her lips, holding his hand tighter, trying to stop her tears, “I'm afraid I can't. I saw the schedule and it's so hectic. Can you visit me?”

 

“Of course, I will. But with the comeback that is coming near, our schedule will be more hectic as well”

 

Their conversation was cut and LuHan went with the others to make their final rehearsal then they went to change their clothes... Yoona was the one who picked their outfits since she is the head stylist of the team. They only have 5 minutes left before they will leave for the venue... With his mixed emotions, he found himself pulling her inside the cabinet and kissing her hungrily... He pulled her hair as they kiss while their tongues wrestle. All the confusion he got vanished and he thought that everything is clear now... Sunny Lee is just giving him a sense of lust and Yoona is still the one who owns his heart..

 

“Come quickly after you finished your business”

 

They stopped and were shocked to see who is there... Lee Soo Man

 

“M..Mr. Lee....” Yoona stammered

 

“I came to see my favorite rookie group in receiving an award, but I didn't expect much more surprise” the old man answered with a smile, “You better be careful next time kids, never do it in public” he said and walked away

 

That night... EXO rejoiced as they receive the best outfit award and best new group... They hugged each other and cried... Kris who is known for being not showy of what he feels finally broke up and cried a river...

 

“Congratulations, I am very proud of each and every one of you” Lee Soo Man said on the waiting room right after the ceremony... “And because of this, actually I have promised to give LuHan an award...” he stopped and everyone turned to look at LuHan who is sitting quietly on the corner, “But I changed my mind, I'll give all of you an award, say, what about 3 days vacation in an island that I own?”

 

“Chinjayo?!” they asked

 

“Ne... I am really happy that is why. So get ready tomorrow for you will have the chance to enjoy yourselves after you came back from China... And LuHan?”

 

“Yes sir?”

 

“You can take your wife with you and if you don't mind, kindly tell Miss Im that she is free to join you since we owe her for the best outfit award, right?” he said with a toothy grin

_____________________________________________________________________________

I lost another subscriber. ;_____; thank to everyone who stayed... <3