What on earth?!

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

EXO headed out first after the meeting for the Fashion Show and proceeded to have their bodies measured on the other room.

“Lu Han hyung seems to be softening up to Sunny noona” D.O. said while grinning

“Seems like it, he is even offering his seat to her. Haha. I told you, there can be miracles when you believe” Baekhyun added while singing his last line

“What are you talking about? Of course there are a lot of people there who knows that we are married so I have to show them a good act” Luhan shot back

“I wonder how Yoona felt, she seemed so annoyed when Sunny noona came” Chen joined in

“I will get mad as well if someone came late especially if the event is very important” Kai answered as he yawn

“The three models from Europe didn’t arrive right? At least Sunny noona came” Sehun answered

“She’s still late and I hate her for upsetting my girlfriend in such a good day” LuHan singsonged

“It’s not as if she wants what happened” Kris answered coldly which made everyone shut their mouths

“And the Knight in Shining armor has spoken” Lu Han mockingly answered and left the room

 

LUHAN’s POV

 

Other than having an argument with Yoona, arguing with my members is the least that I love so I walked out of the room after receiving a cold treatment from our leader who seemed to be under the spell of Soonkyu Choi.

I noticed that the door to the conference room was still open so I went inside hoping to see my girl. There is obviously no one left but I hear voices, two ladies and when I walk closer I heard her.. Yoona yelped in pain and as I close the view, there with her back on me is Soonkyu Choi or Sunny Lee and facing me is Yoona, holding her reddened cheek with tearful eyes.

“What are you doing?!” Damn, messing with Yoona is like messing with me for she is my life, you just doubled my hatred to you Sunny Lee.

Like a spoiled brat herself, she went out of the room after being caught from her wrongdoing. I tried to go after her but my life, my angel held my hand and shook her head, “Baby… No. I think she was just upset but you know that I didn’t mean to humiliate her right?” she said while choking her tears back

I hugged her tight and hush her from crying…”Ssshhh.. it’s not your fault. She was late and she just deserved it. People need to learn their lesson the hard way sometimes and Sunny Lee is not that type of person she is nothing but a spoiled brat..” I mean it, you will pay for this..

Yoona cried in my arms for I don’t know how long and when she stopped, I kissed her gently.. I was expecting her to resist because there might be other people who might see us but instead, she wrapped her arm around my neck and returned my kisses to her. The gentler ones turned to passionate hungry kisses that have caught me by surprise. We kissed for a minute or two until her phone rang.. dang, what a nice timing..

“Oops. Sorry” she giggled and answered her phone. I wrapped my arm around her from behind as she talks with someone who might be a big person because she spoke with utmost formality.

“Who’s that?” I asked after she touched the red button

“They are here..”

“Hmmm?”

“The Korean Top Models from Europe..”

“Oh. I see.” I said and nodded

“Yah… what’s with that kind of reply?! Baby, they are one of the biggest and most wanted..”

“And they are the ones who intervened with our moment” I said and pouted

“Aigoo. You’re such a cutie.. Don’t worry, once this fashion Show became a success, you will be rewarded” she said and pecked my lips

“I wonder what kind of reward that’ll be” I answered with a smirk

“Something that will make you even mine.. For the mean time let’s focus on our work and don’t you ever dare fall in love with Sunny Lee, arasso?”

She looked at me as she waits for my answer and what more should I say, “I will only love one girl and that is you”

“Very good, now I am very sorry baby I have to meet them at Miss Song’s office. I’ll see you this weekend, I already miss you” she said and ran out

I just shook my head with a smile as I touch my lower lip which she accidentally or intentionally has bitten a while ago.., but wait, Sunny Lee, we are not so done yet.

~o~

“Did you see my wife?” I asked one of the staffs in the company

“Miss Lee?” he asked back

“Do I have any other wife?” I shot back at him with an irate tone

“I’m sorry sir… I saw her walk that way.” He said, pointing at the stairs that leads to the rooftop.

Now it’s time for us to talk and no, I will not take your sorry even if you will give me that cutest expression… I will only shudder and puke if you will do that.

I kept on mumbling to myself as I took the endless flight of stairs. I am so stupid not to use the elevators.. gah.. Lu Han sometimes you’re a pabo…

Sweat began to form dots on the back of my shirt the moment I reached the door to the rooftop. I am having the weirdest imagination again that makes me hesitate to open it. Maybe she came up here to renew the spells she has been casting to everyone to make them like her. And to be honest I am afraid that she was doing that to me as well. I enjoyed her company last time when we cooked and I hate it. No. I have to fight that black magic. I think Yoona is the only thing I have that counterattacks her evilness.

“What are you doing here?”

My eyes bulged when I saw her standing right in front of me, looking at me with those demonic beautiful.. sht.. no.. just demonic eyes..

“I want to see the city’s view from up here and this is my parent’s building so you don’t care”

“OK.” She said and kept on staring at me. I looked at the other direction in case she is already inflicting something on me

“Why are you not leaving yet?” I annoyingly asked

“You’re blocking the way idiot”

“Who are you calling idiot?!”

“The man who is in front of me right now”

“I am not!”

“You are! Move!” she said and pushed me to the side, “and by the way, beware of the serpent that is coiling your neck, she might kill you in just a blink of an eye”

“What are you talking about?!”

“You mean who”

“Aah.. so you are giving me a warning about yourself”

She just shrugged and continued to walk down when I realized why I really came to the rooftop. I quickly go after her and blocked her way intentionally.. “What now?” she asked

“You. Stop acting like you’re innocent”

I expected her to confess to her wrongdoing but instead she just looked at me with a blank expression which increased my anger,

“You could mess with me as long as you want but never.. NEVER LAY A FINGER NOR SAY SOMETHING BAD TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!”

The witch let out a hideous laugh (A/N: OK.. no.. Sunny’s laugh is not hideous, it’s cute.. kk), “You know what, It’s good to be back in Korea” she said and walked passed me again but I am not the type of guy who will let someone go when I am not yet finish to what I am saying.

I grabbed her wrist and faced her, now with a darkened expression, “I am warning you”

“I’m not afraid of you nor your two-faced girlfriend”

“Shut the hell up”

“Why would I, I am not your property for you to tell me what to do”

“I am saying this as a friend.”

“I always knew that you are just acting, now kindly stop it, no one can see us so you can show the real you. You know what, you deserve each other. Losers”

My eyesight got blurry as well as my mind and sorry but I didn’t remember what I did next.. All I could remember is that I heard Sehun saying, “Lu Han hyung.. YA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!”

I blinked for a moment and found my hands gripping Sunny’s shoulder as Sehun pushed me away from her.

I saw horror on both of their faces and I swear, I am also shocked with what I did. I am not the type of guy who could hurt women but for the first time in my life… I felt regretful seeing the bruises that formed on her shoulders.

“It’s her fault” I said and walked away from the scene

“I hate you” Sehun said behind me, “How can you turn your back to something you have done. Are you really a man?! I got it. You’re nothing but a coward”

It’s time for me to turn around and face the two of them again.. “You will understand me Sehunnie once you fall in love.”

His eyes are full of anger. I noticed that he wrapped his coat on Sunny’s shoulder. “I didn’t hurt you though you hurt the one I love” he said then turned to the girl, “Noona, this is just a nightmare, you’ll wake up soon”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

e___e what on earth did I just wrote in here? lol. I'll try to update the fics as often as I can.. ^^

 

why so handsome Tao??? ;____;

and this my favorite picture so far.... kris and his aegyo(?) kk

Lastly, HAPPY HALLOWEEN... kkkk