a melody of recognition by the song

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

Luhan's POV

 

Yoona and I used the backdoor pass of the gallery since there are still a lot of reporters who are within the vicinity.. I know that we could have just used the front exit but as you have noticed, we aren't really publicly dating so we have to go to secluded areas just to show our affection with each other..

 

I can't even go to her office all the time knowing that there are a lot of eyes on me and on her..

 

"You can't date! ALL OF YOU! YOU ARE ROOKIES GOT THAT?! YOUR LOVERS ARE YOUR FANS.. if I learned that you disobey me then we have to consider a lot of things and that includes me ruining all your dreams!" Soo Man the old punk's voice keeps on echoing in my mind before we debut

 

"Luhan, babe?" I blinked my eyes and saw my girlfriend's worried expression beside me inside the car

 

"I'm OK" I said

 

"Are you sure? I've been calling you for about a minute already but you were just staring at me, is there any problem?"

 

"No. No. I'm fine, I just got suffocated inside I think. There are a lot of people you know"

 

"I know.. are you afraid?"

 

"Afraid? of what?"

 

"Of us being caught" she said in a low voice which pained me because I know that above all, Yoona wants us to go public

 

"I don't know" I honestly answered

 

"It's OK, I understand.. let's go?" she said

 

"Thanks" I mumbled softly..

 

The drive to our home was filled with eerie silence, Yoona just stared out at the window until she finally spoke, "What do you think about her?"

 

"Who?"

 

"Sunny Lee"

 

"She don't look like Taemin"

 

"That's not what I mean.. kkk though I think they don't look alike too, I heard Taemin is dating..."

 

"Ah.. yeah.. that issue wasn't clarified yet, so are you thinking that she is his girlfriend?"

 

"Maybe.. So what if they were?"

 

"I think Taemin is lucky to have her. And uhm, they share the same fate as us"

 

"Why do you think that Taemin is lucky?"

 

"Because his let's say girlfriend is an achiever and an epitome if beauty"

 

"So you think that she is beautiful?"

 

"Yeah.. hmm. wait, don't tell me you're jealous.. You are the most beautiful lady in my eyes babe.. of course my mom is the only beautiful woman.." I said and laughed while taking side-glances on her but she didn't even smiled, "What's going on?"

 

"Nothing.. I think I am just tired"

 

I swallowed a lump on my throat, this has never occurred between the two of us... I pulled the car to a halt a few blocks away from my parents' house and looked at my girl, "Tell me, or we will stay here unless you didn't tell me what it is that is going on in your mind"

 

"The way you look at her.."

 

"What about it?"

 

"I don't know... maybe I am just afraid to lose you"

 

I cupped her face and looked directly on her beautiful eyes, "She can never be you"

 

I know that those words have worked because she automatically smiled... "I can be a witch when it comes to you"

 

"Ooohhh.. I'm scared..."

 

"You better be" she said and kissed my collar leaving lipstick stains on it, heck.. I didn't know that she has this side...

 

~o~

 

How is your day darling?” Mom asked across the table while we eat our dinner

 

It's pretty well, had all the day with Yoona” I said and looked at Yoona, smiling back at her

 

Have you enjoyed being with him today, Yoona dear?”

 

Ah.. Ne, Ms. Song.. We went to the opening of the Deer Dear Art Gallery”

 

Chinjayo?! I wish we could be there but you see, Zhou Mi and I had just arrived from the shooting of the latest fashion magazine in China..Chinese POWERHOUSE couple is the concept”

 

Wow.. I didn't know about that mom.”

 

Because you are always busy” my dad said a word finally,

 

I am a working man like you now dad, it's pretty normal for me to get busy.. But see I am here” I said and does puppy eyes in front of my dad

 

Aigoo.. you are obviously my son” he said and patted my head,

 

So Yoona, I heard that you are the designer of the owner of the gallery's outfit?”

 

Yes Ms. Song... Haven't you seen it yet?”

 

Mom.. Yoong, can't we not talk about business?” I whined, knowing that everytime we meet, my mom will always act as if they are in the company, she as the boss and Yoona as her employee but my girlfriend will always tell me that it is the way women of the same class and level communicate and understand each other.. PLUS, it's how she earns my mom's affection, but still!!

 

It's OK babe..”

 

Hmm.. Yeah Luhan it's OK so just shut your mouth and stuff your mouth with food, I wish Sehun is here to keep you occupied.. Anyway as I am saying, I haven't yet.. wait, there will be a news at this time, why don't we watch and see your design. I also want to see the owner, I heard that she is kinda famous in European Fashion World”

 

My mom the television in the dining room and waited for the news regarding the gallery opening while I obediently stuff my mouth with food..

 

It's here Vic!” my dad wiped his mouth as a sign that he is done and focused on the television

 

Stephanie and Siwon are her guests of honor? Oh my God! I shall say, she is really an elite” my mom looked at my dad for an approval which he gave

 

What do you mean Ms. Song?” Yoona asked

 

Well, they are like the busiest persons also and having them as guests on your event is already an achievement.”

 

Like us” dad answered

 

Yeah, of course like us.. Siwon is Zhou Mi's bestfriend actually”

 

I didn't know that” Yoona said

 

There are still a lot for you to know in the family dear, don't hurry.. you have a lot of time” my mom reached out her hand and patted Yoona's

 

After that, my mom and dad's eyes were fixed on the TV as the speech of Ms. Sunny Lee started..

 

Uhm.. so.. how did you find the suit?” Yoona asked

 

Beautiful” dad answered, eyes still fixed on the screen

 

Thank you” Yoona smiled and bowed as if they can see her gesture

 

She has become more beautiful...” My mom said

 

Huh?” was all Yoona and I can say

 

Soon...” Dad began to say but mom held her index finger on to stop dad from further talking

 

Sunny Lee... we have seen her before. Your dad thinks that she has become more beautiful”

 

You knew her?!” I asked

 

Yeah.. I wish she is my daughter in law” my dad said nonchalantly

 

Dad!” I said, well, how can that be?! I am the ONLY son and I have a girlfriend..

 

It's OK...” Yoona said and giggled, “I would have courted her too if I were a man, sir” she continued

 

The looks between my mom and dad are quiet intriguing but I didn't mind to ask them..

 

After our dinner, Yoona and I stayed on my room to rest and I asked her to play Rubik's cube with me which she declined right away and instead, she did her sketches on my study table while I play my cube on my bed..

 

END of LUHAN's POV

 

~o~

 

Downstairs..

 

Don't you think that she really has become more beautiful?” Zhoumi asked while he and Victoria are sitting on the front porch

 

I think she lost weight.. I can't believe that she is Sunny Lee, no wonder that her parents are there.. I bet they are so proud of her..”

 

Indeed.. I am also proud to see what she is now.. It's been 5 years since we last saw her, I always wonder where she went. Whenever I ask Siwon he will just shake his head and tell me that he can't tell. I even thought that they brought her in an asylum after what our son has did to her”

 

We should be thankful that she has learned to become a fighter.. If I don't just love our son, I won't agree to his conditions of thinking that there is no marriage that happened between him and her.. We can't remind him about that or we'll lose him, and I don't want that to happen again. You have to be careful to every words you say honey, you almost said SOONKYU!!”

 

I'm sorry...”

 

We need to meet her..”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know you know about this rumor too.. That EXO will have a song in their album to be entitled SUNSHINE.. the K ver will be by Chan. D.O. and Baek. while the M ver. will be by LUHAN, Lay and KRIS... I AM SPAZZING BECAUSE I AM A SUNSHINEr.. SUNSHINE has a connection to SUNNY and the fact that LUHAN AND KRIS WILL sing it.. lol it just makes sense.. my shipper heart is bursting.. I think it will be my theme song for them if ever. XDDD