Announcements - Luhan's POV

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

LUHAN's POV

 

I smiled as I watch the angel who descended from heaven wave at me through her video call. I have felt the rise of my longing in my chest once again.

 

"Hey there handsome"

 

"Hi lovely girl, this handsome guy missed you like he never missed you before"

 

She made that alligator mouth of her and I burst to laughter, "omooo... don't you worry, I'll see you in a matter of two hours, arasso?"

 

"Arasso. But I have to hold my temper again, you know?"

 

"Aigoo.. wae?"

 

"Because I have to keep my eyes open to every guys whose eyes will linger on you once again."

 

"Haha, Lulu, my darling deer... No matter how many eyes they lay on me, you are the only one who owns my attention and most of all, my heart"

 

Yoona always knows the right ways on how to touch my heart which made me love her each and every passing days, I bit my lower lip trying to control the acceleration of my joyous heart, "I'll see you later my darling doe. I love you more than anyone else in the world"

 

"I can't wait to see and feel you. I love you more and more.."

 

"I have a surprise to you later."

 

"What is it?"

 

"It's not a surprise if I'll tell you now. kk. bye my baby..."

 

Cordi noona smiled at me after I hung up my phone call and said, "You're really perfect for each other, I wish you could go public already"

 

"Soon noona, soon" Or tonight...

 

After we all got ready, our managers gathered us together at the VIP Lounge of the hotel and reminded us to keep smiling and all, then Sehun squeezed my shoulder and whispered, "Let's rock the house"

 

"Hell yeah" I whispered back, looking forward to finally admitting my relationship with Yoona

 

"Everybody, gather around" Kris commanded then Suho counted "Hana, deul, set"

 

"EXO SARANGHAJA!"

 

Like the usual we went by pair, TaoRis, HunHan, BaekYeol, KaiSoo, ChenMin, and SuLay. Well don't laugh OK? This are the couple names that our fans have given us and for some reasons, LSM had found them useful and entertaining.

 

But in the end, every couples need to get separated to comply with the standard EXO positions. Chanyeol stands beside our leader as we greeted the media people. Unfortunately, our poor happy virus had difficulty in seeing and was literally blind so Kris has to guide him all the way. Well it's not the poor kid's fault. He just recently had Lasik so his eyes are sensitive too excess light. I wish people could understand that.

 

After the photo offs, we went directly to the table allotted for us, beside SHINEE's.

 

"Hyung, I can smell love..." Chen said to Suho

 

"What do you mean?" The guardian asked, smiling then Chenchen the troll pointed at Kai who left his seat to join Taemin.

 

Just as when I am about to face the stage again, a pair of slender long hands covered my eyes, "Guess who?"

 

I touched the hands and smiled, "Yoona"

 

Her faint giggle is audible despite the loud performance on stage and I noticed my members who pretended as if they are nothing seeing us.

 

"Hello everyone" Yoona said

 

"Hi Yoona" they all answered

 

"If you don't mind, I will borrow him for a while"

 

"No.Not at all, just give him back before the clock strikes twelve or else he'll turn to an ugly toad" Baekhyun said

 

"Is that a Korean fairytale?" Tao asked

 

"Nope, it's just Baekhyun's dumb version of a fairytale" Xiumin grinned

 

"haha, you guys are always funny. so is that a yes?"

 

"Just go back 15minutes before we perform so we could prepare" Kris said, joined with a nodding Suho

 

"Ayeaye sir!" I said and ran away with Yoona

 

We kept our senses alert for any possible intruder in our privacy while we stayed on the secluded part of the hotel. The gazebo outside the party hall.

 

"Now I have you all for me" she said, wrapping her arms around my neck

 

"Kidnapper" I answered whilst my hands circling on her y waist...

 

"Don't you like it?"

 

"I will follow you even to the depths of hell"

 

"Chinja? But I'd rather take you to heaven."

 

"I am already in heaven. Heaven is when I am with you." I said, meeting with her eyes with our lips a few centimeters apart

 

"Luhan?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"I love you.."

 

"I know and I love you too"

 

We stayed their the whole time but though I hate it, as promised, I returned to my brothers to prepare for our performance.

 

We were the last ones to perform and together with the other SM Artists, we stood on the side of the stage while Choi Siwon announces his children that as if I care... From afar, I saw the stern look my mom is giving me but what did I do to earn that?!

 

Finally, the CEO asked all his artists to join him on the stage.. I wonder why he held my hand at the same time as he holds the hand of the witch, why did she even stayed on stage? Is she craving for more exposure. Tsh. As always, losers wants attention. annoying girl. she gets on my nerves.

 

"As I am saying, this party is filled with surprises...So if you didn't come then you have missed half of your life. As what I have said on my recent interview, I don't really mind now if my talents will start going on a date, after all they are only humans and falling in love is inevitable as long as they don't forget they responsibilities to their fans. One event made me think of this, it was when I found out that one of my sons in the industry is undergoing depression. Yes, he might look so fine but deep inside he is hurting because he can't tell the world of the woman he's been loving for years now. Why? Because he is afraid to lose his career at the same time."

 

I smiled nervously while our CEO speaks on his lapel, does this mean that he already knew about me and Yoona? Oh Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers..

 

"One of our EXO Members here, is actually married but I hope that you will still accept him.. LUHAN AND SUNNY LEE OF THE CHOI CLAN ARE MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS ALREADY!"

 

The earth began to tremble on the spot where I am standing, I just can't believe what I have just heard. I saw my parents' faces nodding with smile painted on them. What the hell?! This is a connivance, I searched for Yoona among the crowd and when I found her... I saw the pain on her eyes. She shook her head and disappeared among the people. My lips are quivering but I just kept a poker face.

 

As soon as Lucifer's brother, Lee Soo Man released me. I ran off the stage and tried to find my girlfriend.

 

The party has concluded, everyone went home but I stayed on the spot where I have spent the happiest moments of life with my angel before the Soo Man and Sunny ruined everything.

 

"Hyung, I was looking for you. I didn't know that there is a gazebo here."

 

"Leave me alone, Sehun. Jebal"

 

"Let's go home. The other hyungs are waiting for us outside"

 

"Just leave without me"

 

"No. We can't do that."

 

"D*mnit Oh Sehun! Are you deaf?! I told you to leave me alone! Go to hell!!!!!"

 

As much as how angry I am, I felt a tinge of pain for Sehun when I saw him back out after I yelled at him, but that is the least of my concerns.

 

I tried to call Yoona for so many times but she won't answer my calls. I took a cab to her building but she will not allow me to go to her unit.

 

The pain is unbearable... Is this how Sunny Lee felt when I left her? So this is her game of revenge? If so, then kudos to her. She won. Now I am totally the loser...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________