Reader's Digest

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

LUHAN's POV

 

I stared at the clouds through the airplane window, trying to clear my mind with my worries... I don't know what is his plan... but I am pretty sure that whatever it is, I should be ready. He didn't scold me last night and he even gave us a vacation with YOONA. Don't get me wrong, I love to be with her especially now that we would be apart because of our works but still... I just don't want her to get hurt, my brothers are clearly becoming Sunny-biased.

 

Sehun poked my shoulders, “Fasten your seatbelt, we're about to land”

 

I did as what I was told then looked on the other side of the plane, Yoona is sitting with one of our cordi noonas. She smiled once she saw me and then looked away again.

 

Tons of fans are once again waiting for us in the airport so we all walked in pairs so that we could protect one another. Being an idol is pretty tough you know. She told me that she'll just call me and I promised to fetch her so we could go together in the airport later tonight for the vacation trip. She used the VIP gate in order to keep away from the crowd.

 

I was home before noon and as usual, I am alone. It's an ordinary day so she might be in her gallery at this time, I wonder if she knew already about the trip this evening. Maybe Kris told her already, well, anyway, it's not for me to care. It's time for you to stop thinking about her LuHan, you never liked her in the first place.

 

I got nothing to do this whole day and I am too tired and lazy to go elsewhere so I just to go outside, in the garden and read a magazine I found lying on the center table inside the living room... Reader's digest...

 

'"Between 10 people, 9 may be inlove with you but I'm sure you'll fall inlove exactly for that one who doesn't love you .."

-Reader’s Digest '

 

This part made me grin, well at least I am in love with the girl who loves me too. I stretched my feet while I was sitting on the bench then looked around when I found a box lying under the bushes of roses that keeps on losing its leaves because winter is coming. I took it and opened it only to find pictures of me during my high school days then a letter...

 

Falling in love with someone unexpectedly is a mixture of bitterness and sweetness. Bitterness because there isn't any assurance of having in return the love you gave away and; Sweetness because you devote yourself to that person in exchange for having him as your inspiration.

 

I don't even have any idea why I am writing this now.... Maybe because I am too in love with this person but we are like heaven and earth from the very start. He is an unreachable star whereas I am but one of those dust particle being stepped on in the earth. But you know what? We ended up together.

 

I never really have thought that such thing will happen, maybe that is why the word 'miracle' existed but then again I realized that miracles can't last long, that is the time when he left me alone without any more words, even good bye. And now I am stuck forever in this place and I can't even move on even an inch. I wish that this is just nothing but a phantom of my mind... I wanna wake up from this nightmare where I seemed to be trapped forever.

 

Sometime I wonder if he feels the same way like I do, I wonder if he misses me too.. And often times my mind will linger over the thought that he will come back again, regretting that he left me back then.

 

If letting go is the easiest way, then maybe I am taking it the hard way because my heart refused to let him go.. My heart doesn't act like it is my heart, even if I tell it to throw away all memories of him in it, to close the space allotted for him, still it won't.

 

Whenever I eat, I have to scold myself to stop the tears from flowing so I could swallow my food without choking. Whenever I sleep, I have to scold my mind from flashing his face or else I'll stay up all night, remembering him again. Whenever I do anything, all I can think of is him. Because I should have been with him if only he didn't abandon me..

 

Life has been hard since he was gone, I have too smile in front of others when deep inside every bits and pieces of my heart is being ripped apart. I can't do anything because I know without him I am nothing and even if others say that I am a fool, I don't care and just keep it cool. I love him. Love is never logical nor rational. I'll do anything to make him mine. Being a fool for the second time won't hurt much since today, and even tomorrow, I only want him in my life..

 

What is this? Why did I find this? Did she purposely placed it in here? For what? Does she think that if she placed it in here and I found it, everything will change and I will love her? Who the hell does she think she is?!

 

~o~

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

I stared at my latest work, a painting of the twelve guardians of the Earth who came from EXOPLANET. Just in time as a perfect gift for them after they won their very first award.

 

Each of them looks so innocent. Actually, I painted a picture released by their company during their predebut/promotional days.

 

My eyes traveled to Kai... the boy whom I consider as my younger brother now too. I remembered my conversation with him and with Taemin. They seemed to be different. I told Kai that I will get my revenge on LuHan and make him fall in love with me, sounding as if I don't love him anymore but to Taemin, I said that in some ways I still love him... Well... I have thought about it the whole night after my conversation with Taemin. What I feel for LuHan is out of the pity that I have for my old self, I am Sunny Lee now, but I also once became Soonkyu Choi who only wants nothing but appreciation and love from the guy who never have given her any but heartache. And yes, I want to seek my revenge, I want him to love me... I want him to be crazy over me.

 

He was standing beside Kai... This innocent-looking guy who killed Soonkyu Choi...

 

My phone rang and I can't help but to smile when I saw who... Kris.

 

I don't know what it is that I am feeling for him, love? Maybe. All I know is that I want him beside me. I am happy with him especially when LuHan is making me mad.

 

Hello there...” I said in mu cutest voice

 

Hey chipmunk... wassuuup???” Gosh, that voice

 

Hmm. I am just looking at you right now”

 

At me?” I heard him chuckle on the other line, am I flirting with him?

 

Yeah. I have a gift to you guys. For winning the award, you know?”

 

Whoa. Chinja? Other than the homemade dinner?”

 

Ne. Other than the homemade dinner”

 

I can't wait to see you... with that gift, I mean..”

 

Haha. I know, I can't wait as well. Are you coming over at home later? Are you in Korea already?”

 

Ne. we are here already. Hmm. I'm afraid we can't”

 

My heart felt so sad when he told me that,”Why?”

 

We'll be having a vacation. Lee Soo Man gave us a 3-day vacation WITH YOU! So I think you have to go home now to pack your things? Kkk”

 

Yah, stop kidding”

 

I am not!”

 

~o~

 

LUHAN's POV

 

I am sitting inside, having a cup of green tea when she arrived. I was inside the kitchen so she didn't see me. That's fine, I don't have any intentions to see her anyway. Unfortunately, she went to where I am.

 

She passed by me as if she didn't notice me and went directly to the fridge.

 

Aren't you even going to greet your husband?” Damn, why did I even ask her this, and why all the time I see her, everything is beginning to fall apart again! While I am in China, I am so sure that I love Yoona and want no one but her but now that Sunny Lee is right in front of me and with that letter that I have read, why am I wanting her too?! Fck this witch!

 

She looked at me and bowed then walked away, God, I missed her... yah LuHan! Shut up! You better ask Tao to teach you yoga.

 

After I finished my green tea, I went upstairs to my room only to find her room open. I peeked and found no one when out of the blue... “What do you want?” she asked with her hand on her hips, when did she came here?! I saw no one before

 

Did you know already?” I asked, trying to make my voice sound steady,

 

The vacation? Yes kris called me”

 

I see. Yoona is coming with us, treat her right or I will kill you” I said and turned my back when I felt a huge impact on my back, she threw her phone at me! “What the hell?!”

 

I will kill you first before you could kill me. And to make things fun, I will kill her first right in front of your eyes. Who do you think are you to treat me like that?! Why don't you tell your chameleon girlfriend to behave well not only in front of you and the others but to me as well”

 

Yoona is a sweet girl unlike you”

 

Yeah...right. She's a sweet girl, as sweet as candy... But beware, too much sweetness could cause toothache.”

 

You know what, I don't even know why I am talking to you. You're such a waste of time” I said

 

And I don't know why I even loved you before, you're nothing but a piece of junk!” she said. The whole time we were screaming at each other but her last words caused my heart to sink... Why?

 

Oh really? If I am a junk then what are you? You are nothing... that is why I never loved nor even liked you. And stop flirting with my members ”

 

We stared at each other after that... I myself was shocked with what I have said... I didn't mean to call her that but I don't even have the courage to say sorry to her. Her body was trembling and tears was falling down her eyes... She pushed me out of her room while shouting 'get out! Get out!' and then closed her door forcefully.

 

~o~

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

How dare is he? He don't even know the pain I had back then. He don't even know the longing I felt. He don't even know how rejection felt and here he is calling me a ?! He came inside my room, unwelcome. He threatened me all for his girlfriend whom he never know her real attitude.

 

I will never ever go anywhere with him.. Might as well stay inside this room forever than see him. And yes, I am not coming in that vacation with him. I was about to call Kris so as not to make him and the others expect when I remembered that I have thrown my phone to that LuHan.

 

Swiftly, I retrieved my car keys on my cabinet and hurriedly ran to the driveway. I drove to EXO Dorm and knocked when I reached their door step.

 

Noona”

 

Hi SeHunnie, is Kris there?”

 

Uhm.. Ne. Just a moment, come inside please” he said with a smile and lead me inside

 

The others greeted me once they saw me and asked me if I am excited on our three day vacation, I tried avoiding their question because I am really not in the mood to go especially with the two most annoying people in the world.

 

Why don't you answer my question?” Tao asked, pouting

 

I am not yet sure baby panda” I said, trying to look away from him for his attempt of bbuing bbuing

 

But I want to be with noona... and you promised to cook us food right? Please? Please? Noona, look at me???” Tao whined beside me

 

Tao, hurry and pack your things” whew, thanks Kris

 

But gege, noona said that she is not sure to come with us”

 

Just go pack your things, we will talk, arasso?”

 

But gege”

 

Tao...” Kris said in a commanding tone which made the panda jump and ran to his room then Kris sat across me, “Is that true?”

 

Well. I think you guys deserve some time alone.”

 

Time alone? Yoona will still be there if you didn't come”

 

Well, at least LuHan is there for her”

 

Are you afraid that you'll be left behind because of that?”

 

No. It's just that I don't feel like I don't belong. You guys have known each other for a long time, even Yoona. I am just an intruder to your happiness..”

 

Aish.. shut up Soonkyu, you'll come with us arasso? Come on, let's go to your house and we'll go together to the airport, no worries, we'll be taking the private plane”

 

Soonkyu... He just called me Soonkyu...”It's Sunny, Kris and seriously, I'll just stay here in Seoul...”

 

Before I knew it... Kris and I were on our way to the house... then to the airport then here I am now... sitting beside him and Tao all the way to Auckland... O.O

______________________________________________________________________________________

baby baek.. awieee so cute...

So uhm.. this'll be my final update for today.. I'll try to update often when I can. wait for me.. kk <3