Running Away

You're Mine

 

(In the canteen)

 

— Yesung’s POV—

I was walking to the canteen with Sungmin. Ever since he saw me punching the wall, he had been staring at me, waiting for me to do something crazy again.

After some time, just before we stepped into the canteen, I spun around to face Sungmin. He jumped slightly when I suddenly stopped.

“I’m not going to do something stupid again, trust me. So you don’t have to keep watching me like you’re Leeteuk, cause we all know you’re not, arasso? Anyway, he’ll start watching me once we go in there so you can take a break from your job now. It’s annoying to have someone watching your back like you can’t take care of yourself. No offence intended,” I told him.

“But I suggest you go get food before going to the seat or Teukie umma will never let you go. He’ll nag till the world ends,” Sungmin reminded. I nodded in agreement and walked in, heading for the queue first.

When Donghyun spotted me, he came up to me worriedly.

“Is Kwangmin alright?”

 “He fractured his right thumb and his left leg’s ligament was torn slightly. He’s at the hospital now. Youngmin tagged along, of course,” I informed him.

“Oh, ok. Dang. We were all looking forward to going out for Jeongmin's birthday. Maybe we’ll go out some other time then. Thanks Yesung hyung,” Donghyun bowed and headed towards his table.

“Who’s Kwangmin and what happened?”

“He’s this guy in 1-4 who got injured during a game of ‘Virus’. That’s kind of why I was so angry. I was only with them for a day and someone already got injured. What’s going to happen tomorrow?” I asked, doubting my abilities to lead the class.

“It’s not your fault. Come on, let’s move. Stop harping on it, ok?” he asked, patting my back.

I nodded and smiled lightly at him. Sungmin was a good listener, no kidding. He can listen to all your troubles and give you advice. Despite his aloof appearance, he had a warm personality. His only problem is that he has to stop thinking for others and start thinking about himself. If he doesn’t, I don’t know how he’s going to cope in the adult world. He’ll probably be bullied big time.

We bought our food and headed to our usual table in the corner. The others were already there and Leeteuk was looking around. Bet you a million won that he was searching for us with his eagle eyes.

As expected, his eyes rested on us and he nodded, turning back to his food. He probably didn’t see my right hand yet. Which reminds me; how do I eat?

I couldn’t be bothered about that now since I spotted another four newbies. Welcome to Super Junior. Leeteuk and Heechul will never let you go. Why do you think I’m still here?

Sighing, I moved my legs – which were suddenly made of lead – towards the table. Sungmin followed behind me slowly, not wanting to blurt something out accidentally. He respected my rights to tell the others about what had happened.

“Hey Leeteuk. New guys?” I asked, pointing at the four.

“Yup! This guy’s Siwon. He’s Henry. That guy’s Kyuhyun. And this is Kibum. They were street-casted to be Super Junior members by me, Heechul, Hankyung and Shindong. Of course you should know Ryeowook,” Leeteuk introduced. “And everyone, please call me Teukie umma!”

Leeteuk was so… predictable. He always wanted others to call him that.

Did I mention that Sungmin seemed to be staring at Kyuhyun? Zhoumi was so obviously looking at Henry. Kibum and Siwon were looking at each other although both were new. And me? Ryeowook was looking at me. He thought I didn’t know that he turned away every time my gaze met his.

“Now let’s… Yesung! What happened to your right hand?” Leeteuk screeched. I nearly went deaf at the high-pitched sound that he emitted. Damn you Leeteuk.

“I was punching the wall to vent my frustrations,” I admitted. Sungmin smiled at me encouragingly, knowing that I was hesitant to tell the truth.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asked. He and Donghae were cuddling with each other while eating. Wait… Ok, great. Hyuk was sitting on Hae’s lap. Eww… I did NOT want to know that. Ugh!

“Cause Kwangmin, a student from 1-4, fractured his right thumb and tore his left leg’s ligament during ‘Virus’, ok? Ryeowook knows too! Why do you have to ask me?!” I shouted, suddenly unable to hold in my anger and I just exploded.

I was angry at myself for not being good enough and I didn’t want anyone to know. But how was I to hide the truth when Leeteuk asks me about it? He knows when we lie and he despises liars.

I felt the tears of anger stinging my eyes and I stood up, turning to the door and running off. It’s the first time that I’ve ever been so stressed over something like this. Well it’s not as if this has happened to me before. I don’t know why I just broke down. Maybe it’s cause I’ve been the in-charge for a Year 1 class for three years and this has never happened.

I just ran and ran, blocking out all the sounds around me. I nearly ran into a teacher who was nicknamed ‘Prince Manager’. He had known me ever since Year 1 and he was awesome.

Now, I just said sorry and continued running until I was at the back of the field. I slowed to a halt and walked under a tree, sitting down and hugging my knees while crying. It’s been so long since I’ve had a good cry. Just a while ago Kwangmin was curled into a ball, crying in the field. Now it’s me. How ironic can this world be?

 

---------------------------------------

 

—Sungmin’s POV—

I’ve never, ever, seen Yesung hyung run off like that.

I think he really was angry and upset with himself.

Suddenly, Ryeowook stood up.

Just as Yesung hyung did, he ran off, probably to chase after hyung.

Nobody bothered to question him on why he cared so much about Yesung hyung although today’s only the first day that they’ve met. We were all too worried about Yesung and his breakdown. Like I mentioned, he’s never done this before.

After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, Teukie umma spoke up.

Yes, I call him Teukie umma. Why? Cause he told us to. EunHae – that’s what we call them – address Teukie umma by that too. The rest don’t though. I wonder why.

“Since we can’t do much now, why not just do some basic intros? I’ll go first,” he suggested.

“I’m Park Jungsu but everyone calls me Leeteuk. You guys should call me Teukie umma like Min, Hyuk and Hae! I’m the leader of this group, Super Junior. Don’t ask me why I named us that. Anyway, I’m born on 1st July 1983 and I can play the saxophone. My major is in music, as I said earlier on, and I minor in variety,” Teukie umma said and shrugged.

 “Annyeong, I’m Kim Heechul. I’m the diva of this group and I have to ask something. Henry, how do you get your cheeks to be so mochi-like?!” Heechul hyung shrieked. Henry looked at him in confusion and shook his head. “Fine, but you call me umma too ok? Teukie can still be your umma but I want to be first!”

Heechul hyung will never change. He’s always been childish but that’s part of his charm.

“So I’m born on 10th July 1983, just nine days younger than Teukie. I major in fashion – although it isn’t really an art but to the school it is – and minor in music. That’s all there is to know about me,” Heechul hyung smiled and plopped back onto the chair, cuddling Hankyung hyung’s arm.

“Oh yeah, most of us are gay.”

I could have face-palmed myself if it weren’t for how embarrassing it would have been.

How could Heechul hyung just reveal our gender preferences like that?

“I’m Hankyung, from China. Heechul’s my girl… ahem, boyfriend. He’s the girl in our relationship. I’m born on 9th February 1984 and I major in martial arts, minor in music. I apologise if Heechul has scarred you with his words or actions,” Hankyung hyung said, bowed, and sat down.

Next was supposed to be Yesung hyung but he isn’t here…

Kangin hyung just continued.

“I’m Kim Youngwoon, but please call me Kangin hyung. I’m Ryeowook’s brother – the guy who just ran after Yesung? Yeah, him. I’m born on the 17th of January in 1985. I major in cooking and minor in music. I’m Teukie’s boyfriend and don’t ever hurt him or you’re dead, got it?” Kangin hyung asked. Every one of them nodded nervously. Yup, Kangin hyung was scary alright.

Next to intro was already me.

“I’m Lee Sungmin. I major in martial arts and minor in instrumental music. I also take singing lessons privately with Yesung hyung since he’s so talented at it. I’m born on the first day of 1986. I can play the guitar and drums and I hope to learn the piano well. Thank you~!” I exclaimed.

“My name is Lee Hyukjae but call me Eunhyuk. I major in dance and minor in rapping. I’m born on the 4th of April 1986. I can rap well too! My nicknames are ‘Monkey’ and ‘Anchovy’. I love strawberry milk and sweet stuff. And I’m this fishy’s boyfriend!” Eunhyuk pointed at Donghae. The newbies looked really confused.

“I’m Zhoumi, from Taiwan. I’m born on the 19th of April 1986. I major in fashion and minor in music. I’m a diva too and I always go shopping with Heechul hyung. I don’t have many talents so thank you for your attention!” Zhoumi ended. He didn’t take his eyes off of Henry for the entire time. Poor kid must be really freaked.

“I’m Lee Donghae, the last of the ’86 liners. I’m born on 15th October 1986 and I major in dance, minor in music. I’m usually called fishy, especially by Hyukkie. I love fish, as my name suggests, but Hyukkie hates them. I hate things that are too sweet as well. That’s it,” Donghae finished with a flourish. He sounded really cool.

“I’m Choi Siwon, born on the 7th of February 1987. I major in acting and my minor is in music. I also know English quite well and I know everything about stuff like fine dining and everything that has to do with being high-class. I’m not trying to be cocky but my dad forced me to take those lessons. I work out every day and my dad owns a supermarket chain. Thank you,” he ended.

“My name is Kim Kibum. I’m born on the 21st of August 1987. I major in acting and my minor is in music as well. I have acted in a few shows such as ‘Deep Rooted Tree’ before. There isn’t much to know about me so thank you,” he told us and sat down.

“My name is Cho Kyuhyun. My birthday is on the 3rd of February 1988. I may be young but I managed to skip a grade since my studies were good. My parents are both university professors. I love to play Starcraft and I major in higher music, minor in music. As Yesung hyung should know, people who take higher music don’t have to attend their minor music classes every day. They only need to attend it on Fridays. I spend the extra time sleeping or playing. Thank you,” he said and bowed.

“Annyeong haseyo, my name is Henry Lau. I’m born on 11th October 1989. Like Kyuhyun hyung, I skipped grades as well. But mine was because my music was good enough that I graduated from my previous music high school. My dad is Canadian and my mum is Taiwanese, but I’m here in Korea studying. I’m fluent in both English and Mandarin. I major in instrumental music and I minor in music. I could play both the piano and violin since six and I wish to learn how to play drums perfectly. I only know it a little. Oh yeah! I can play the guitar too! That’s all you have to know about me. Thank you!” Henry chirped and sat down.

That was the end of the intros. Still, the two weren’t back yet. I was getting really worried for Yesung hyung cause, like I said, it’s the first time he’s like this. He took my class when I was in Year 1 and dragged me into Super Junior.

I am glad that he did but sometimes, Teukie umma can be so over-protective. It’s a little annoying to me. Even Zhoumi and Shindong are annoyed by it and their temper is pretty good.

Shh, don’t ever let anyone know or Kangin hyung will murder me.

Somehow, the kid called Kyuhyun caught my attention since I reached the canteen.

He looked American but his voice sounded beautiful to me.

Holy crap.

Nobody can know about this, ever.

“Sungmin-ah,” Heechul hyung called me.

My head whipped around to look at him.

“Ne?”

“You seem deep in thought about something – or someone. Mind sharing?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. He knows. Heechul hyung knows. I’m one dead kid.

“I-it’s ok. I d-don’t feel like s-saying an-anything,” I stuttered nervously.

I didn’t want to stutter but it happens when I’m nervous!

He nodded knowingly and turned to Hankyung hyung and started straddling him. We had about a half hour to forty minutes of break left. Ugh, bastards.

“Teukie hyung, Chullie and me are just going to the toilet for the rest of break,” Hankyung hyung said and moaned halfway while talking.

“Heechul…” Teukie umma growled in warning.

“Feisty, Teukie. I like it. Come on Hannie,” Heechul hyung said and stood up, dragging Hankyung hyung along with me. I could so obviously see Hankyung hyung’s hard-on. Too much info.

Back to the topic.

Kyuhyun was hot.

Oops, I guess I leaked that out. Damn.

Teukie umma suddenly started chatting, probably to keep his mind off of Yesung hyung and Ryeowook. Being the leader of us, he’s always worrying about our welfare and all that. It makes me feel good to have such a good leader but he’s too stressed out, even with Kangin hyung’s talks about relaxation and all. He’s too uptight about life.

I just hope that those two come back soon.

 

------------------------------------------

 

—Yesung’s POV—

As I was crying, someone walked towards me. I didn’t even notice anything until he bent down and drew me into the comfort of his arms.

“Jongwoon hyung,” he began.

I somehow knew that it was Ryeowook before he even spoke. To me, he had this aura that lifted others’ moods no matter how angry or sad they were.

Either way, I just continued to cry. Ryeowook didn’t disturb me. He knew that I had to have my moment. All he did was pat my back in a comforting manner and shush me continuously. Only when I stopped crying did he speak again.

“You know as well as I do that Kwangmin’s injury was purely accidental. Why won’t you stop blaming yourself?” he asked me.

“I was in charge of the class and I let him be injured on the first day. How can I not blame myself?” I retorted. He seemed to pause for a moment so I looked up at him.

A palm landed on my cheek. And it stung a lot.

“That’s for being stupid,” he stuck his tongue out at me and pulled me up from the ground.

Fine, maybe I deserved it.

“But I’m still sorry for that. You just deserved to wake up,” he grinned cheekily at me.

“I know. I don’t mind,” I replied.

He dragged me back to the canteen while I was rubbing my cheek. It was kind of throbbing and I bet it’s really red right now.

“Thanks for the slap, Wookie,” I said absentmindedly. I didn’t even know what I just called him.

Ryeowook stopped in his tracks and let go of my hand.

I looked at him worriedly.

“What’s wrong?”

“What did you just call me?”

“Wookie. Why?”

“I like it,” he mumbled and turned around to face me. His face was redder than mine.

I didn’t even expect that from him. Not at all.

“Can I call you Sungie? Since you’d rather I call you Yesung hyung,” he asked.

I thought about this and nodded, smiling brightly at him.

“But only when we’re alone. I mean it’s fine for me to give you a nickname but if you call me that in front of the others, they might misunderstand something. Is that fine with you?”

He seemed a little disappointed but couldn’t say no, so he just nodded at me and pulled me back to the canteen. For the rest of the way, he didn’t say anything to me. I was worried that I had done something wrong but I just couldn’t figure it out.

By the time we were back in the canteen, half of our break was gone.

“Hey. Sorry for the outburst. The newbies must be a little freaked, huh?” I asked.

The four looked at me and nodded slightly, but the one called Henry came up to me and patted my back, giving me a smile.

“Yesung hyung, although I don’t know you well and I don’t know what happened, I believe that it wasn’t your fault and you shouldn’t blame yourself,” he told me.

He had an accent similar to Hankyung and Zhoumi's. He must be Chinese.

“Thanks Henry. I’ll keep that in mind,” I told him and tried to return his smile

“Where are Heechul and Hankyung?” I asked.

“Oh, they had some business to settle with,” Donghae hyung said hastily.

I know what he meant. people.

“Well we’ve all introduced ourselves but I think you should hear the four newbies’ intro again. And Ryeowook can introduce himself as well,” Leeteuk said. “But Yesung, you first.”

“I’m Yesung Kim Jongwoon. I’m born on 24 August 1984 and I major in higher music, minor in music. I love turtles and dogs. I have two turtles, Ddangkkoming and Ddangkkomaeng, and a dog Kkoming. I used to have a dog named Sora and my turtle called Ddangkkoma was donated to COEX Aquarium in March 2011. Thank you,” I said and sat down.

I noticed Leeteuk tense at the mention of ‘Sora’. She’s just my ex-dog, sheesh.

Siwon stood up.

“I’m Choi Siwon, born on the 7th of February 1987. I major in acting and my minor is in music. I also know English quite well and I know everything about stuff like fine dining and everything that has to do with being high-class. I’m not trying to be cocky but my dad forced me to take those lessons. I work out every day and my dad owns a supermarket chain. Thank you,” he ended.

My mouth was hanging agape. How could he be so lucky?

Next to stand was Kibum.

“My name is Kim Kibum. I’m born on the 21st of August 1987. I major in acting and my minor is in music as well. I have acted in a few shows such as ‘Deep Rooted Tree’ before. There isn’t much to know about me so thank you,” he smiled and sat down.

Next, Kyuhyun stood up.

“My name is Cho Kyuhyun. My birthday is on the 3rd of February 1988. I may be young but I managed to skip a grade since my studies were good. My parents are both university professors. I love to play Starcraft and I major in higher music, minor in music. As Yesung hyung should know, people who take higher music don’t have to attend their minor music classes every day. They only need to attend it once a week, on Fridays. I spend the extra time sleeping or playing. Thank you,” he ended his self-intro.

Henry stood up next.

“Annyeong haseyo, my name is Henry Lau. I’m born on 11th October 1989. Like Kyuhyun hyung, I skipped grades as well. But mine was because my music was good enough that I graduated from my previous music high school. My dad is Canadian and my mum is Taiwanese, but I’m here in Korea studying. I’m fluent in both English and Mandarin. I major in instrumental music and I minor in music. I could play both the piano and violin since six and I wish to learn how to play drums perfectly. I only know it a little. Oh yeah! I can play the guitar too! That’s all you have to know about me. Thank you!” Henry squeaked and sat back down.

That was one long intro.

Lastly, Ryeowook stood up.

“My name is Kim Ryeowook. I’m born on 21st June 1987. I major in higher music, minor in cooking and music. As Kyuhyun said, I only have to attend one minor music class per week, which is Friday. Then after school on Friday, I stay back for two hours to catch up on cooking. We don’t have to do homework, as Jongwoon hyung and Kyuhyun should know. I love to compose music and Kangin Kim Youngwoon is my hyung. I can make the sound of a water drop with my cheeks and my music voice is pretty high pitched. Thank you!” he ended off cutely.

Water drop? What did he mean by that?

As if reading my mind, Hankyung asked about it.

“You really want to know?” Kangin challenged. Hankyung just shrugged.

Ryeowook lifted his hand to his cheek and flicked it with his finger.

I got goose bumps from hearing the sound. It was exactly the same as in shows. Freaky.

“That was… whoa. Just whoa,” Shindong said, stunned. Everyone nodded in agreement with that statement. Ryeowook was one talented guy.

“Now, Yesung and Ryeowook, eat quickly. You only have ten minutes left,” Leeteuk told us.

I looked at the clock and began to stuff food into my mouth. I can’t be late!

Ryeowook sighed and started to eat slowly. He didn’t take much food.

When we finished, I returned to class with Ryeowook and the others went to their respective classes as well. The ’86 liners all went back for lessons.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

—Ryeowook’s POV—

When I look at Sungie hyung, it reminds me of earlier on and I start to blush madly for no good reason. Well, it’s random to other people, anyway.

I can’t believe that hyung just broke down like that. He seems like the type of person who’s be strong no matter what. Oh wait, that’s my Youngwoon hyung. Kekeke.

Anyway, let’s just say that I ran after him without an explanation to anyone.

Here’s what happened:

 

[Flashback]

“Cause Kwangmin, a student from 1-4, fractured his right thumb and tore his left leg’s ligament during ‘Virus’, ok? Ryeowook knows too! Why do you have to ask me?!” Jongwoon hyung shouted.

I was really worried for him. Why’d he suddenly shout like that?

Before anyone knew it, he stood up and ran away.

He wasn’t just running away from our questions.

He was running away from reality.

I couldn’t allow him to become like that, so I followed after him without telling anyone. Nobody bothered to ask me why I was going after him. We were all too worried to care about trivial things like that right now.

Hyung ran and ran, nearly knocking into a teacher.

Jongwoon hyung was probably angry at himself for being useless, but he isn’t!

The first thing he did when Kwangmin was injured was to bring him to the sick bay immediately. How is that useless?

Also, he had stayed in there with Kwangmin and Youngmin until the nurse said that it was fine for him to leave, didn’t he?

I sped up to keep his pace. He didn’t even notice anything around him.

Finally, he reached the field and went to a tree in the far corner, sitting down and drawing his knees to his body before he started to cry.

My heart ached for hyung. I can’t believe he was so stupid.

Ever since I laid my eyes on him, I knew I was in love.

His perfect husky voice, small, delicate hands, and his big head –I loved all of it. I don’t understand how he had been so oblivious to me. Every time I see him, I’d blush. Every time I see him, I’d hide away due to embarrassment. I don’t understand how he had been so blind.

But I’ll keep my feelings to myself.

I won’t tell anyone until I’m sure that I won’t have to suffer rejection.

I slowed down to a halt in front of hyung. He was still oblivious to my presence! God dammit.

I crouched down and hugged him, sharing my body heat with him. Hey, it’s kind of still winter over here and it was cold if you didn’t wear a jacket.

“Jongwoon hyung,” I began.

Hyung just continued to cry. I didn’t disturb him. I know that he had to cry to vent his frustrations. So I just patted his back and shushed him.

“You know as well as I do that Kwangmin’s injury was purely accidental. Why won’t you stop blaming yourself?” I asked him.

“I was in charge of the class and I let him be injured on the first day. How can I not blame myself?” he retorted. Idiot.

I paused for a short while, waiting for him to turn to face me. When he finally did, I slapped him.

“That’s for being stupid,” I stuck my tongue out at him and stood up, holding my hand out. Hyung took it and I pulled him up.

YES! KIM JONGWOON TOUCHED MY HAND!

“But I’m still sorry for that. You just deserved to wake up,” I grinned cheekily at him.

“I know. I don’t mind,” he replied.

While I dragged him back to the canteen, he kept rubbing his cheek. Did I really hit him so hard? I mean it’s red but that’s normal to me.

“Thanks for the slap, Wookie,” he said absentmindedly. I think he didn’t know what he called me.

I stopped dead in my tracks and let go of his hand.

“What’s wrong?”

“What did you just call me?”

“Wookie. Why?”

“I like it,” I mumbled. I think my face was redder than his was, frankly speaking.

“Can I call you Sungie? Since you’d rather I call you Yesung hyung,” I asked.

Finally! Some progress in this!

He thought for a while and nodded.

“But only when we’re alone. I mean it’s fine for me to give you a nickname but if you call me that in front of the others, they might misunderstand something. Is that fine with you?”

I was quite disappointed but at least I could use his new nickname when we were alone. I nodded and he looked at me worriedly, but he didn’t voice his thoughts.

I think he was wondering what he did wrongly to disappoint me. Sigh.

By the time we were back in the canteen, half of our break was gone.

[End of flashback]

 

And now, we were back in our classes. Jongwoon hyung got us in order and asked for suggestions on games. Surprisingly, Leeteuk hyung didn’t have anything else planned for the day. It’s a miracle!

Sungyeol raised his hand.

“Yes, Sungyeol?”

“I suggest that we play hopscotch! It’s a fun game and we can bond more with each other since we have to split into groups. Now that the twins aren’t here, maybe we can split into groups of three. We can just go to various areas of the classroom and make our own game area since the floor’s tiles are big enough and the classroom is all on a level ground. Each group only needs a small area of the room so we should be fine. Please, hyung?” Sungyeol pleaded, making puppy eyes at Jongwoon hyung. It looked weird on Sungyeol.

please. Stay away from my hyung!

Great, now I’m like some obsessive girlfriend who doesn’t let her guy be near any other girls. This is just screwed. Very, very screwed.

Sungjong joined Sungyeol in the pleading and somehow, Sunggyu joined in too.

The Sung brothers. Nice name.

I mean I can understand why Sungjong would want to play the game but the other two? Really?

But frankly speaking, I want to play too.

Hehehe.

“I’ll join in then. Three groups of five, one group of four. Go!”

Eventually, I was grouped with Jongwoon hyung, Jongjin, Sunggyu, and Minwoo. They seemed pretty nice and Minwoo looked quite cute. Sunggyu just reminded me of Henry with his small eyes and hamster-like facial features.

“Let’s start from youngest to oldest. Minwoo, you go,” Jongwoon hyung said.

Minwoo nodded and threw his wallet onto the first box. We kind of used some paper and blue tag to make a border for each game area.

Then Minwoo jumped to the second box and so on.

When he had to throw to the fourth box, he missed, so Sunggyu went next.

Sunggyu missed at his fifth box.

Jongjin missed at his sixth box!

I missed at my… fourth too.

Jongwoon hyung was the best, really.

When he was preparing to throw to the second box, he mystically lost his grip on his wallet and missed. On the second freaking box! Hyung was just amazingly clumsy, seriously.

“Umm… can I try that again?” Jongwoon hyung asked.

“No!” all of us shouted at him. He scratched the back of his head sheepishly and sighed, letting Minwoo go again.

We just kept going and going until someone got their first ‘house’. It was Jongjin. His house was, quite sadly, on the first box. That meant that people couldn’t step or put their wallet on it. Only Jongjin could step on it. So now, we had to jump all the way to the third box. If someone’s wallet is on the second box and another on the third, we’ll have to jump to the fourth and fifth boxes from the start point. This was really disadvantageous to short people like me and Minwoo. Damn.

We literally played hopscotch all the way till the end of school. After every group finishes one round, we’ll mix our members with others so that we get to play with everyone in class.

Poor Kwangmin and Youngmin really missed out on this fun method of class bonding. Aish.

When the clock struck 1.50pm, Jongwoon hyung gathered us together at the front of the classroom. I guess it’s time for dismissal now.

“Ok guys, I’ll see you tomorrow in school at the same time. I expect everyone to be in your sweatshirts as we’ll have a physical activity tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can wash your uniform which I think is quite sweaty due to our games today as well. I doubt that the twins will be able to return tomorrow but if they do, please look after Kwangmin well, regardless of how close you are to him. Alright, that’s all for this debrief. Any questions?”

“Youngmin called me during break and said that Kwangmin insists on coming to school. During our break in between hopscotch, he texted me saying that Kwangmin's thumb has been set back into place and casted. His leg was also slightly bandaged with some medicines. He will come tomorrow but I’m not sure if he’s allowed any physical activities,” Donghyun updated Jongwoon hyung.

“Knowing Kwangmin’s character, he cares more about having fun than his own health. He’s going to play no matter what,” Jeongmin added.

“And Youngmin won’t be able to do anything about it since they’re only born six minutes apart. Kwangmin doesn’t respect Youngmin as his elder brother much,” Hyunseong said and shrugged.

“Even I don’t call them hyung, much less Kwangmin to Youngmin. I just hope that Kwangmin doesn’t over exert himself when he’s too excited,” Minwoo sighed worriedly.

I honestly have the feeling that they’ve been together since high school or something.

“Ok then. Class dismissed,” Jongwoon hyung said, as a teacher would.

Everyone thanked him and we dispersed. Only I stayed behind cause we live at the same place and Youngwoon hyung would always go back with Jongwoon hyung.

“Wookie, you aren’t going back?” he asked.

I smiled secretly and started to squeal in joy. He’s concerned about me!

“I’ll follow my Youngwoon hyung back,” I explained. “Don’t you usually go back together?”

He nodded. “Yeah, we do. Let’s go find him at 1-5’s classroom. He should be waiting for us there. Come on,” hyung pulled my hand and held it throughout the journey to 1-5’s classroom. It was only beside my class but it felt wonderful to have contact with hyung’s warm and soft hand for so long.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Youngwoon hyung!” I shouted.

“Hey Ryeowook, Yesung,” he waved at us and said goodbye to two students before coming towards us with his schoolbag and stuff.

“Who were they?” Jongwoon hyung asked.

“Taeil and Zico. They were asking about the school’s rules and regulations since they didn’t want to break any rules,” hyung explained.

Not bad.

“Let’s go home. I’ll find Jongjin first. Let me just give him a call,” Jongwoon hyung said and took his phone out, dialing his younger brother’s number.

“Jongjin-ah, this is your hyung. Yes, we’re going home now. Meet you at 1-4’s classroom alright? We’re just next door. We’re coming now, yes. Ok bye,” he ended.

We walked over back to my classroom and met Jongjin before leaving for the bus stop.

On the way home, I sat beside Jongwoon hyung and Youngwoon hyung. This was heaven alright.

We didn’t talk much throughout the entire ride, just discussing about what happened in the day. Of course, I refused to tell Youngwoon hyung about what happened earlier since it was Jongwoon hyung’s secret. If he wanted to tell, he would.

We finally reached our stop and all got off.

“Should we go to school together tomorrow?” Youngwoon hyung asked.

“Why not? I say we meet at the bus stop at 6.45am, is that fine?” Jongwoon hyung suggested. Jongjin and I nodded, just like Youngwoon hyung.

“Leeteuk finally won’t be pissed at me. Jongjin, you better wake up on time. See you guys then,” Jongwoon hyung waved to us and walked back with Jongjin following behind him.

Today has been a good day.

Let’s just hope that this ‘intimacy’ lasts. Keke.

 

 

 

 

Chapter two for you guys! :)

I somehow think it kinda turned out a little weirdly but then again, I don't know how to change it so never mind~

Enjoy this chappie and look forward to the next one (which is even weirder) ^^

Yeah so suscribe and comment ne? Thank you! :D