Forgiven

You're Mine

 

(A day later)

 

—Leeteuk’s POV—

I opened my eyes slowly, squinting as the light shone into the familiar white room that I was in. What happened to me? Why am I in the hospital again?

Ah, yes. I was chasing after Youngwoon who refused to forgive me or even look at me. And then I fainted. It must have been because I didn’t eat. My gaze travelled to the IV drip that I was hooked up to. Yup, I definitely fainted due to malnutrition.

I looked around the room and smiled lightly as I saw the others who were scattered around the room. They were all sleeping rather peacefully, but I frowned as I noticed the tearstains on some of their cheeks. They must have been crying because of me again. I am such a bad hyung.

I glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table, widening my eyes as I saw that it was already break time in school. What are they doing here? Shouldn’t they be in school?! They can’t skip school just because of me! And Kyuhyun’s here too? Damn, he was just discharged yesterday and he should be resting properly, not lying on the floor like this!

I opened my mouth to speak but decided against it, knowing that it wouldn’t be of any use anyway. There isn’t a point waking them up since they wouldn’t go back to school. Sometimes I wonder if they will ever listen to me about matters such as school. They don’t seem to care at all.

I’ve decided. I should stop wallowing in self-pity. I won’t keep begging for Youngwoon’s forgiveness like a puppy anymore. I’ve caused myself and my dongsaengs more hurt than I should. I knew that they were giving me water to drink while I was ‘asleep’. Once they left my house, I would cry myself to sleep. I feel so useless and I shouldn’t keep holding onto Youngwoon. It’s up to him if he wants to forgive me, but I won’t keep making my dongsaengs cry over me.

I sat on my bed in silence, thinking about how I should apologise to them for what I’ve done. Truth be told, I’d already stopped being depressed since last morning. I still don’t like to be touched by people – it’s a kind of phobia now. Either way, I was just holding on to that last sliver of hope.

I was slightly startled when I heard somebody groan, my eyes darting towards Yesung who was starting to stir. He opened his eyes and yawned, rubbing them sleepily. He looked towards me and once he saw that I was awake, he was waking everybody else up. In no time at all, the entire gang was awake and crowded around my bed.

“Teukie umma, how are you feeling? Do you remember what happened?” Sungmin asked me worriedly. The others had the same worried look on their faces and it was all I could do to prevent myself from breaking down.

“Yeah, I remember. I’m ok now. I don’t think that I’ll keep on trying to get Youngwoon’s forgiveness,” I told them. All thirteen faces looked equally shocked and I chuckled. I bet they weren’t expecting me to speak, especially not for so long.

“Teukie umma, you’re really ok? You won’t go into depression again?” Ryeowook questioned incredulously. I smiled and nodded.

“When have I ever lied to you?” I replied, smiling. Ryeowook smiled back at me and hugged me. I tensed for a moment but relaxed immediately, knowing that this was the first step to getting over the phobia.

“Teukie, now that you’re ok… I don’t know if you’ll be happy to know this, because I know I’m not, but Kangin’s been waiting outside since yesterday. I didn’t let him in and he wasn’t allowed in after visiting hours, so he just slept outside,” Heechul told me. I stared at him, wide-eyed.

“Why didn’t you let him in?!” I shrieked. Heechul shrunk back and nodded, hurrying out to get Youngwoon. Heechul is only scared of some people: me, Hankyung, and his grandma. Apart from us, he isn’t scared of anyone.

A few seconds later, Heechul entered the room with Youngwoon following behind him. From the looks of it, Youngwoon had been crying too. But his eyes seem a lot redder and puffier than the others. Youngwoon isn’t the type to cry. Did he cry because of me?

“Teukie,” Youngwoon called out, his voice cracking in the process. I started to tear up as Youngwoon approached me slowly. The others were beginning to leave the room to give us our alone time, for which I was really grateful for.

“Youngwoon, you cried?” I asked softly, my voice no louder than a whisper. Youngwoon nodded, hugging me tightly. I could feel him shaking as he cried, and I could only pat him on the back and tell him to let it all out. I was crying too, but I didn’t make a sound.

“Teukie, I am so sorry for causing you so much pain. I knew that you didn’t kiss Taeyeon on purpose, and that you couldn’t react in time. I was probably overreacting when I said that you were enjoying the kiss, and I shouldn’t have slapped you. If not for me, you wouldn’t have gone into depression and refused to eat or drink. I am so sorry,” Youngwoon apologised, over and over again.

“Shh. You know that now, right? That’s all that matters to me,” I told him.

“Really?”

“Yes. Why do you all think that I’m lying to you? First Ryeowook, now you. What is with you brothers?” I asked, slightly annoyed at the two. Do I lie that much? Youngwoon broke the hug and grinned at me, shrugging before catching my lips in a kiss. We only broke apart for air before kissing each other again.

“You weren’t overreacting when you said that I enjoyed Taeyeon’s kiss you know,” I told Youngwoon when he was sitting on my bed beside me, his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Youngwoon looked at me with a shocked expression and I laughed.

“Seriously? Teukie, we just patched up. Do you want me to get pissed off again?” Youngwoon asked me. I giggled and nodded.

“Yeah. I enjoyed her kiss, but not as much as I enjoy yours, not even close,” I finished. Youngwoon smiled victoriously. As if Taeyeon were even a threat to our relationship in the first place, Youngwoon-ah. You think too little of our relationship.

“That’s more like it.”

 

-----------------------------------

 

—Nobody’s POV—

The butler walked into his Young Mistress’ room, trembling slightly as he did so. Why wouldn’t he? The news that he was about to tell her was something that she definitely would not like.

He cleared his throat to get Sooyoung’s attention, which he obviously succeeded in as she turned away from the window to face him, still swirling the glass of red wine in her hand.

“What is it, Junsung-sshi? I don’t remember calling you over for anything,” Sooyoung questioned, clearly annoyed judging by the tone which she spoke in.

“Yes, I know that, Young Mistress. I need to tell you something regarding Super Junior,” Junsung started. Sooyoung furrowed her brows and placed the glass of wine on the table, waiting for him to continue his sentence. When he didn’t, she began to get more annoyed than she already was.

“And? What about them?” she demanded.

“It seems that Kangin and Leeteuk, or Kim Youngwoon and Park Jungsu, have gotten back together,” Junsung reported. He heaved a sigh of relief when Sooyoung didn’t have any sort of violent reaction. Or so he thought.

Sooyoung stood motionless, her gaze on the ground. She looked up at Junsung angrily, her arm sweeping across the table to knock the glass of wine off of it. Junsung jumped slightly as the glass shattered, and Sooyoung just looked as peeved as before.

“WHAT?! You mean that that stupid Kim Youngwoon forgave Park Jungsu already?!” Sooyoung screeched. Junsung lowered his head and nodded, not wanting to be lashed at by Sooyoung any further. Sooyoung huffed furiously and stomped her foot.

“Clean this mess up now! I need to call somebody. And continue to follow that group of useless bastards,” Sooyoung ordered. Junsung nodded.

“Yes, Young Mistress.”

Sooyoung stormed out of her room, already dialling somebody’s number.

“Unni, it’s Sooyoung. Could we meet up somewhere? I need to ask something of you,” Sooyoung requested, speaking in her aegyo voice. Her unnis don’t even know her true nature despite knowing her for so long. Up till now, only Taeyeon knows.

“Sure. Where?”

“I’ll text you later. See you!” Sooyoung exclaimed in her fake voice and ended the call. As soon as she did, she smirked and called for Junsung. The butler rushed out of Sooyoung’s room and towards her as quickly as possible.

“What may I do for you, Young Mistress?” Junsung enquired.

“Find some way to make Kim Minsuk and Lee Eunmi lose their jobs, but don’t do it till I tell you to. Also, make it impossible for Kim Soyeon to get into my school, but only when I tell you to. And lastly, burn down their house when instructed,” Sooyoung told Junsung. Junsung bit back a gasp and nodded in response, going to get info on the three people.

“So breaking KangTeuk up isn’t enough to show that I’m serious? Ok, Kim Ryeowook. I’ll show you what I am capable of when you rile me up. Just don’t regret it when the time comes, because I know you will,” Sooyoung muttered, walking off to meet her unni.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi people~! I'm back with another chappie! :)

I think I let KangTeuk patch up too quickly but oh well~ Can you guys guess what's next? :D

I don't have much to say so I guess I'll update asap! Annyeong! ^^