Revelation

You're Mine

 

(A day later)

 

—Yesung’s POV—

I felt Wookie struggle in my embrace and I groaned, cracking an eyelid open to look at my boyfriend. When I realised that Wookie was crying in his sleep, my eyes shot open and I patted Wookie’s back while he cried.

A good ten minutes passed and Wookie still didn’t stop crying. In fact, he began to whimper and I decided that I should just wake him up from whatever nightmare he was having. I slapped his face lightly. “Wookie? Wake up.”

Wookie didn’t even budge and I started to shake him awake. If anything, I only managed to make him whimper more. I grit my teeth in frustration and turned the lights on, patting his cheeks a few more times to see if he would react. When he didn’t, I carried him to the toilet and splashed some water onto his face.

I guess the water did the trick, because Wookie opened his eyes shortly after. The moment he spotted me, Wookie threw himself to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I almost fell backwards from the weight that was suddenly thrown at me.

“Wookie, what happened?” I asked. I didn’t need to be a genius to know that he had a nightmare. I could feel him shaking as he held me, and he shook his head as he buried his face into my chest. I can’t believe that he’s still crying.

When Wookie finally stopped crying twenty minutes later, we headed to the couch and sat down in silence. There was still time before we should prepare breakfast, so I turned to Wookie and repeated my question.

Wookie seemed to hesitate for a moment. “I dreamt that Youngwoon hyung was coming after me with Sooyoung. I watched them torture you and… it was just horrible,” Wookie recalled and sighed. I heaved a sigh of my own as well.

“We have to fix this problem with Kangin,” I told him sternly. Wookie didn’t disagree with me, but it wasn’t as if he said anything either. I think we both knew that Kangin wasn’t going to break easily. I’m starting to wonder if he actually loves his brother.

Shaking my thoughts off, I stood up and headed to the toilet. We washed up in silence, neither knowing what to say at the moment. After washing up, I made my way to the kitchen. Wookie followed behind me curiously.

 I just sat down at the dining table and looked at Wookie. “Do you want to make breakfast? It could take your mind off things,” I suggested. The way Wookie’s eyes lit up gave me my answer and I just smiled as I watched my boyfriend prepare breakfast.

A half hour later, Wookie served five bowls of black bean noodles and five glasses of tea. The aroma of the tea was surprisingly calming, even to me. I reached my hand out for the glass in front of me, wanting to take a sip of the tea, but Wookie slapped my hand away with a disapproving look.

“I’ll wake everyone up. Wait for us before you drink,” Wookie ordered. I chuckled and nodded, and Wookie left the dining area to wake the rest of my family up. I knew that Jongjin could be an sometimes, so I followed behind Wookie to help him. Besides, I wouldn’t be able to stay away from the food if I stayed at the dining table.

Wookie was smart enough to wake my parents up first, and of course they were in the midst of getting ready. He then headed over to Jongjin’s room and I saw him take a deep breath. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook my head.

“Let me do this. It’s fun,” I said with a cheeky grin. Wookie looked at me judgingly before he nodded and I made my way to Jongjin’s bed. Maybe Jongjin was fated to make a fool out of himself, because he was sleep talking.

“Jieun, wait,” Jongjin mumbled. Jieun was this girl who used to be Jongjin’s classmate, and he really liked her. I think they still contact each other sometimes. I stifled a laugh as I slipped into bed, wrapping my arms around Jongjin’s waist slowly so that I don’t accidentally wake him up.

“Oppa, I’m here. Don’t worry,” I spoke in an awkwardly high-pitched voice.

Jongjin pulled me closer to him and I held back a yelp. What was I thinking when I wanted to pretend to be Jieun? “Jieun-ah, why do you seem so…” Jongjin squeezed me a little, “You’re more muscular than you used to be. Did you work out?”

I eyed Wookie who was silently laughing his off, and glared at him. To be honest, I wanted to laugh too, but it would ruin this entire plan.

“No, oppa, I didn’t. In fact, I’ve always been a guy,” I replied. At that, Jongjin’s eye shot open and he met my eyes. I grinned at him and Jongjin literally shoved me off the bed, screaming at me.

“AH! Oh god! What the hell, hyung?! Did you hear everything that I said?” Jongjin questioned. I nodded, trying to mask my expression. Jongjin groaned and got out of bed, slapping my arms repeatedly before huffing and storming out. He didn’t seem to notice Wookie though, and Wookie was still laughing even as he helped me up.

“That was the funniest ever. Come on,” Wookie pulled me to the dining table and sat down. We didn’t say much while waiting for the rest of my family. Wookie merely rested his head on my shoulder, and Kkoming did come over to get our attention once or twice. That was about the only thing that we did before everyone else came out.

Jongjin glared at me. “I hate you, hyung.”

Appa and umma looked at us in confusion. “What happened?”

Jongjin immediately became flustered, his cheeks tinged pink. Wookie and I just laughed as we remembered how I woke Jongjin up.

“I love you too!”

 

-----------------------

 

The bell rung, signalling that school had ended. Kyuhyun and I waited patiently for the others to meet us in the cafeteria. Earlier in the morning, we had decided to leave Eunhyuk out of our plans until we’re sure that Donghae can accept the truth.

Slowly, the rest of the gang filed into the cafeteria. They all looked rather uptight, probably feeling nervous about revealing the truth to Donghae. The same team who visited Donghae yesterday were in charge of talking to him, while the rest of us wait outside Donghae’s house.

Donghae didn’t come to school today. According to what he said, he was running a fever. Is it possible to run a fever for so long? Or does Donghae just not want to come to school?

The moment all of us were gathered, we headed out and got into Hankyung, Siwon and Kibum’s cars. They drove us to Donghae’s house and the six who visited Donghae yesterday scrambled out of the cars. The rest of us wished them good luck and they knocked on Donghae’s door.

We drove away, out of Donghae’s sight, and continued to observe them from down the street.

 

----------------------------

 

—Ryeowook’s POV—

“Come in!” Donghae hyung exclaimed as he opened the door to let us in. The six of us entered and plopped down on his couch. Donghae hyung went to get some drinks for us, and we eyed each other nervously, constantly fidgeting around.

Donghae hyung returned minutes later with glasses of iced water. “What brings you guys over today?” Donghae hyung asked curiously. “Didn’t you come yesterday?”

Teukie umma sighed. “Hae, why didn’t you come to school?”

“I still wasn’t feeling very well. I had a major headache and I felt like dying, so umma told me to stay home,” Donghae hyung replied. I looked at the floor, trying to find an explanation for Donghae hyung’s ailments. Is his mind subconsciously making all this up so that he doesn’t have to see Eunhyuk hyung?

“Hae, we have some things to tell you,” Sungmin hyung started, looking to us for support.

“Last Thursday, you remember going to the bar with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, right?” Zhoumi hyung asked. Donghae hyung nodded. He looked genuinely confused and, damn, I feel like just telling the others to forget the plan. Donghae hyung seems to be happy enough, even without Eunhyuk hyung.

“You have selective amnesia, Donghae,” Heechul hyung stated softly. Donghae hyung stared at Heechul hyung, more because he spoke softly than because of what he said.

“I have selective amnesia?” Donghae hyung repeated. All six of us nodded in unison.

“The things that you don’t remember, like what happened at the bar and hospital, were all forgotten by your subconscious mind,” Kibum explained. Donghae hyung nodded slowly in comprehension, but he still looked confused.

“Why?”

I bit my lip. Am I going to be the one to break this to him? I looked at the others who nodded encouragingly, and I took a deep breath.

“Something happened last Thursday. You saw Eunhyuk hyung making out with Hyoyeon and dancing inappropriately with her. You slapped Eunhyuk hyung and ran off. My guess is that, after seeing Eunhyuk hyung again on Saturday, you forgot what happened at the bar and hospital,” I told him.

Donghae hyung tilted his head to the side, obviously still confused. “Why would I forget what happened on Thursday and Saturday after meeting Hyukkie?” Donghae hyung questioned.

This was the question that we all dreaded. How were we supposed to tell Donghae hyung that his lover of several years had with Hyoyeon? He won’t be able to accept this reality.

Sungmin hyung composed himself before he spoke calmly. “Hae, you have to promise that you won’t blame Hyuk for this. Ok?” Sungmin hyung asked. Donghae hyung nodded.

“Hyuk was drugged by Hyoyeon. She added aphrodisiac into his alcohol and he wanted . He didn’t know what he was doing, and he had with her,” Teukie umma said, watching Donghae hyung carefully. Donghae hyung started to shake his head in denial.

“Hyukkie won’t do that to me. He… he loves me, doesn’t he?” Donghae hyung asked in a small voice. We nodded furiously. “Then why?”

“We told you, he was drugged,” Kibum reminded. Donghae hyung stared at Kibum blankly.

“But Hyoyeon won’t do this to us. She’s been our friend for ages,” Donghae hyung said, beginning to shake his head again. “Why would you guys lie to me?”

Heechul hyung sighed. “Donghae, we wouldn’t lie to you. We wanted to give Eunhyuk a chance to explain, but you forgot the encounters that you had with him after the incident since you met him at the hospital. We have concrete proof,” Heechul hyung told him, pulling his laptop out of his bag and searching for the recording. He pressed play and maximised the volume for all of us to hear.

For the first few minutes of the recording, all we heard was scissors snipping something. There was also the sound of someone crying, presumably Hyoyeon. It wasn’t until the fourth minute that there was actually conversation.

“Tell us what you did, Hyoyeon-ah,” Kyuhyun’s voice sounded creepy, like some kind of creeper. There wasn’t a reply, but the sound of scissors cutting something could still be heard. Suddenly, there was the sound of metal hitting the floor, followed by something tapping the floor.

Hyoyeon’s whimper could be heard, although we had no idea what happened.

“Now tell us, Hyoyeon. Do you value your secret or your ability to dance more?” Heechul hyung asked in a menacing tone. I shuddered as I heard him, and Teukie umma glared at Heechul hyung. Wait, Heechul hyung threatened to make it impossible for Hyoyeon to dance? Hyoyeon’s cries became louder, yet she didn’t say anything.

“Then tell us what you did!” Heechul hyung growled.

“I’m sorry, dongsaeng,” Hyoyeon muttered. Dongsaeng? Soo? Well, I can’t say that I’m surprised. After all, I did get beaten up because I looked Soo up to ask her to let us off.

“I was threatened by somebody. This person told me to break Hyukjae and Donghae oppas up or she would burn my house down and make it impossible for my sister to enter her dream school. My parents already lost their jobs because of this person, so I had to,” Hyoyeon said between sobs.

“What did you do to make our monkey have with you?” Heechul hyung bit out. This was it. I kept my eyes trained on Donghae hyung’s shaking figure, wanting to see if he understands that all of this wasn’t Eunhyuk hyung’s fault.

“I… I drugged him. I added aphrodisiac into his wine. Aphrodisiac heightens one’s ual desires and the only thought that Hyukjae oppa had was to have . He didn’t notice when Donghae oppa slapped him because everything would feel good to him. Then he just dragged me to a hotel and made me have with him. I had no choice,” Hyoyeon cried. From the corner of my eye, I saw Heechul hyung smirk satisfactorily and rolled my eyes. Then, the recording just stopped.

“Hae, do you understand now? Hyuk couldn’t think clearly,” Zhoumi hyung said softly.

“Hyukkie, you ,” Donghae hyung mumbled. He looked up at us and forced a smile.

Suddenly, Donghae hyung fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why the hell do I keep ending chapters with people fainting?! ><

Well, Hae baby knows the truth now. It seemed like he accepted it, I guess :) So let's hope that I'm kind enough to let EunHae get back together asap :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I may not update next week because I'm having tests for the entire week :/ I'll try my best though :)

That's all from me for today~ Annyeong! ^^