Plan

You're Mine

 

(A day later)

 

—Ryeowook’s POV—

I stretched and yawned, turning slightly to look at Sungie. My lips unknowingly curved up into a small smile and I pecked him on the lips lightly, not wanting to wake him up. I slowly got out of bed and checked the time. I widened my eyes and resisted the urge to flop back down onto the bed.

It’s ok; I can just spend the next two hours fixing my hair and making breakfast! Right. That’s a good plan! I glanced at Sungie once more before tiptoeing out of his room and into the toilet.

I sighed softly while brushing my teeth. I haven’t been home in four days already, and Youngwoon hyung changed the lock. I’ve tried going back before, and you can’t even imagine how shocked I was when the door remained locked.

Once I finished brushing my teeth and washing up, I went outside to check on Kkoming and the turtles. Amazingly enough, these four days at Sungie’s house helped me to get over my fear of dogs. I can hold Kkoming and hug her without trembling! It’s amazing!

I spent some time cleaning up, and I immediately went to dig the fridge for food after I was done. I frowned when I saw that there wasn’t much meat left and made a mental note to shop after school. I began to make porridge and threw some vegetables into the pot, leaving it to cook on its own. I then cooked the chicken and placed it onto a plate nicely. Once that was done, I went to sit down on the couch and wait for the porridge to be cooked.

Twenty minutes passed and I yawned, absentmindedly Kkoming’s fur in an attempt to keep myself awake. Why did I even wake up so early? What was I thinking?

Sighing, I went back into the kitchen to prepare the sauce for the chicken. I poured it over the meat and I took a glance at the clock. I heaved a sigh of relief, going to wake everyone up.

I turned the stove off and headed to Jongjin’s room first, knocking on the door experimentally. When Jongjin didn’t respond, I tried turning the doorknob. It was locked.

I took a deep breath, having seen how Sungie woke Jongjin up yesterday.

“Kim Jongjin! The house is on fire! WAKE UP!” I screeched. I heard a thud and chuckled silently, knowing that my plan had worked. The door opened moments later, and Jongjin looked at me with panicked eyes. When he saw the slight smirk I had on my face, he groaned.

“I’m awake now, Ryeowook hyung. Happy?” Jongjin asked, rubbing his as he walked to the toilet. Sungie’s parents emerged from their room moments later, fully dressed in their work attire. I smiled and greeted them before going to Sungie’s room.

I opened the door slightly, peeking into the room. I spotted Sungie still sleeping soundly on the bed, and I giggled as I hopped onto the bed. I wrapped my arms around Sungie and laughed when he wriggled around in my grip.

“Good morning sleepyhead,” I said to him. Sungie grinned at me, kissing me softly and getting out of my arms. He stretched and walked out, keeping an arm around my waist protectively. I waited for him at the dining table, making small conversation with Sungie’s parents.

Sungie returned five minutes later and we began to eat breakfast. I watched nervously as everyone ate the chicken, wanting to know if they liked it or not. This was the first time that I was making food for Sungie’s parents and I really want them to like me.

I saw the expression on Sungie’s parents’ faces change, and I gulped. Did they not like the chicken? But the sauce was better than my usual standard, and the chicken looked really good when I finished cooking it.

The table was silent until Sungie turned to me and pressed his lips onto my crown. Jongjin gave a thumbs-up, and Sungie’s parents nodded approvingly. I let out a breath that I hadn’t known I was holding, and I sagged in relief.

“The chicken tastes great! How did you make the sauce, Ryeowook-ah?” Mrs. Kim asked me.

“Trade secret,” I answered with a grin. She laughed at my witty answer and nodded, eating a scoop of porridge and approving of it as well. The moment I was sure that everybody was satisfied with my cooking, I began to eat my own breakfast as well.

We spent a half hour on breakfast, and I hurriedly changed into school attire. Jongjin, Sungie and I managed to catch the 6.45am bus and we sat in our usual seats at the back. Almost right away, Jongjin fell asleep.

I leaned against Sungie and looked up at him. He still hadn’t told me what he did with Kyuhyun, Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung yesterday. “Sungie?”

“Hm?” he replied, turning to look at me.

“What happened yesterday?” I asked. Sungie sighed.

“You really want to know?” he asked. I sat straight and nodded. I deserve to know what they did because it definitely had something to do with EunHae, and that would mean it had something to do with Sooyoung. That meant that I had a right to know as well.

“Ok, so Heechul and Kyuhyun came up with a plan to get the truth out of Hyoyeon. We brought her to some abandoned building and she eventually told us what happened. I brought her home and helped to distract Soyeon. After that, Hankyung drove me home and I fell asleep while hugging you,” Sungie recounted. I frowned at him, knowing that he left out some details. He noticed the frown and rubbed my eyebrows with his thumb.

“What did they do to her?” I questioned, feeling slightly upset.

Sungie hesitated. “Ask Heechul and Kyuhyun.”

I groaned and nodded in defeat. They probably did something horrible and I wouldn’t want to know.

We sat in silence as I began to doze off, and Sungie pulled me closer to him right away. I snuggled even closer to him and shut my eyes, enjoying whatever rest I could get before school began. Sure, my back still hurt but it could be worse I guess.

I fell asleep for maybe a few minutes before I heard chattering near me. I cracked an eyelid open and looked around me. No wonder it was suddenly so noisy. Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung had gotten on the bus. I sighed softly and pulled out my earpiece, plugging them into my phone and playing an instrumental piece that I composed before assuming my previous position.

 

----------------------------

 

“Wookie, wake up.”

I felt myself being shaken and opened my eyes, looking at Sungie. “Ne?”

“We’re at school already,” Sungie told me. I nodded and quickly got up, hoisting my bag over my shoulder and getting off the bus. The others followed behind me and I stretched my arms as we walked into school together.

Once we arrived at the cafeteria, Jongjin disappeared. We spotted Eunhyuk hyung moping around in the corner again, just like yesterday. I felt a pang of guilt wash over me and sighed as we sat down at our usual table.

I decided to focus my attention on Kyuhyun instead.

“Kyuhyun, what did you guys do yesterday?” I questioned. I noticed Kyuhyun stiffen as Sungmin hyung turn to look at him curiously. Sungmin hyung didn’t know? I thought it was obvious enough since Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun are both evil. Clearly, they went to do something evil together.

“Kyu?” Sungmin hyung asked. Kyuhyun gulped and I snickered, causing Kyuhyun to glare at me. Sungmin hyung called Kyuhyun again and Kyuhyun, like the tame little lamb that he was, hurriedly turned to look at Sungmin hyung. “What did you do?”

“We kind of tortured the truth out of Hyoyeon and recorded it,” Kyuhyun replied, trying not to seem afraid of Sungmin hyung. Sungmin hyung’s eyes widened and he whipped his head around to glare daggers at Kyuhyun.

“WHAT?!” he shrieked. “You tortured Hyoyeon?!”

Kyuhyun nodded, a small movement that was barely noticeable. Sungmin hyung took a few deep breaths to calm himself down and I saw Sungie pull me to him, almost as if he was scared of Sungmin hyung. I wanted to laugh at that, because Sungie had fearlessly stood up to Youngwoon hyung and now he was afraid of Sungmin hyung?

Sungmin hyung slammed his hands on the table as he stood up angrily. “Cho Kyuhyun, you’re coming with me right away,” Sungmin hyung ordered. He didn’t give Kyuhyun any time to react and he pulled on Kyuhyun’s ear, dragging him away. Literally. Kyuhyun was being dragged across the cafeteria on the floor.

I shuddered slightly. Sungmin hyung is scary. No wonder Sungie was afraid.

We watched as Sungmin hyung disappeared with Kyuhyun and Sungie sighed, shaking his head disapprovingly. He was about to say something when Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung sat down opposite us. Again, I asked Heechul hyung what he did to Hyoyeon.

This time, Hankyung hyung just sat there and let Heechul hyung recount what they did. After I heard their full plan, I was glad that Hyoyeon gave in when they threatened to break her leg. Hankyung hyung had widened his eyes in surprise, obviously not knowing of their complete plan.

“Seriously, Chullie? You guys honestly planned that?” Hankyung hyung asked incredulously. Heechul hyung nodded nonchalantly.

“Of course. Why do you think I wanted to go to that building?” Heechul hyung retorted, rolling his eyes and getting up when he saw Teukie umma. “Let’s go.”

Out of nowhere, Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung returned. Zhoumi hyung appeared with Henry and Shindong hyung. Kibum and Siwon also strolled into the cafeteria at the same time. I chose not to wonder why they all suddenly appeared and walked up to the auditorium instead. Behind me, I could hear people struggling as they dragged Eunhyuk hyung up, and I assumed it was Sungmin hyung because I heard him demand Kyuhyun to help.

Assembly ended and we headed to our respective classes. After that, we all went to the canteen to get our lunch. Heechul hyung looked like he had something important to say, so we quickly bought our food and gave him our fullest attention.

“You know that Hyuk and my baby Hae can’t go on like this forever,” Heechul hyung began. We nodded in agreement, each sneaking a peek at Eunhyuk hyung. “Yesterday, Kyuhyun and I went to get the truth from Hyoyeon, accompanied by Hannie and Yesung.”

I saw Teukie umma choke on his drink and Henry patted his back. Once Teukie umma was sure that he wouldn’t choke again, he glared at Heechul. “WHAT?!”

I noted the similarity of Teukie umma and Sungmin hyung’s reactions, stifling a chuckle and trying to look as serious as possible. Heechul hyung shrugged, claiming that they had to do it.

“Besides, we didn’t do anything that bad because she broke pretty quick. We didn’t even get to break her leg,” Heechul hyung sighed sadly. I rolled my eyes. As if cutting her hair and cutting her wasn’t enough? A girl wouldn’t last a day with screwed up hair.

Teukie umma’s eyes widened more than they already were. “You wanted to break her leg?!”

Heechul hyung nodded, looking slightly annoyed. “So anyway, we recorded her confession and I plan to look baby Hae up later. Teukie, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kibum and Zhoumi, you guys follow me. The others will tell Hyuk what really happened. Kyuhyun will be in charge.”

“Kyu, in charge?” Sungmin hyung scoffed. “Yeah, right.”

Kyuhyun looked insulted. “Minnie… I’m the only one who knows what happened, and I can definitely plan something to make Eunhyuk look for Donghae no matter what.”

The rest of us didn’t disagree, so Heechul hyung ended the discussion and we began eating. I headed to my cooking minor lesson and watched as Sungie began talking to Kyuhyun, presumably about the plan for later on. I felt an involuntary chill run up my spine. Kyuhyun can be really evil.

Cooking lesson passed by in a flash and before I knew it, we were on the way to Donghae hyung’s house with a laptop in hand. We got off Kibum’s car and walked to the front door.

Heechul hyung pressed the doorbell and stepped back.

Moments later, the door opened. Much to our shock, we saw Donghae hyung bouncing on the spot.

“Hi guys!”

What the hell?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, what was the first half of this? =_= I hope the random YeWook breakfast with Jongwoon's family wasn't too weird XP

And what the hell did I do to baby Hae? I don't even... Sigh ><

Anyways~, you guys can guess what happened to Hae while I think about it XD I hope you guys enjoyed this because it was quite rushed, to be honest :/

Well, I'll do some typing over Lunar New Year so I guess the next chapter will be better :)

Annyeong and see you guys again next week! ^^