Love Advisors

You're Mine

 

(The next school day)

 

—Yesung’s POV—

I’m supposed to tell you guys about what happened after Wookie and I came clean about our relationship as boyfriends. It wasn’t very pleasant but here we go.

 

[Flashback]

I took a deep breath to steady myself for what was coming next.

“Wookie and I are together.”

Wookie shrank behind me and peeped out from behind my back. I followed his gaze and saw that he was eyeing Kangin warily. I have to admit, Kangin can be really scary when he gets overprotective.

Slowly, the tips of Kangin’s ears turned red and his hands clenched into fists. I could tell that he was clenching his fists really tightly cause his knuckles were already turned white. Having known Kangin for the past three years, I can tell that he’s going to explode soon.

“You’re WHAT?!” he screamed angrily and launched himself towards me. I shut my eyes tightly and braced myself for the impact that his punch would land on me, but it never came. Instead, a weight was thrown towards my body and I opened my eyes quickly, catching the unknown weight.

Wookie was in my arms, coughing weakly. His face was bloodied and I widened my eyes, gasping sharply. I’m not really sure if it was me who gasped, actually. Everyone else had the same reaction and Kangin was looking at me in shock.

Before Kangin could do anything, I carried Wookie in my arms and ran to the sick bay. Wookie draped his arm over my shoulder and smiled at me meekly. I feel like knocking some sense into this silly boy, really. Kangin is such a strong guy while Wookie is so small and fragile. I’d have taken the hit and still be able to stand properly.

Once I was in the sick bay, I began barking out orders. The nurse knew me well enough since I visited the place often. If I wasn’t there for my classmates, it’d be for the Super Junior members. Tons of things happen, such as fights, and I always end up bringing the injured person to the sick bay.

The nurse took one look at Wookie’s current condition and nodded, understanding what I wanted from her immediately. I set Wookie down on the bed and brushed his bangs away, pecking his forehead lightly. I don’t want to cause him any more pain than he already is in.

“Sungie hyung…” Wookie groaned in pain. I caressed his cheek and shook my head, forbidding him from speaking for now. He needs medical attention. Was Kangin intending to kill me? Why else would he have used so much strength?

“Yesung-sshi, what happened to this kid?” Nurse Park asked me as she wiped the blood off Wookie’s face. It had been his nose that was bleeding, and as soon as Nurse Park wiped the blood off, more started flowing out.

“His brother, Kangin, punched him by accident. He was aiming for me but Ryeowook shielded me,” I explained and turned away. Wookie looks like he’s in so much pain right now and it’s all my fault. I can’t bear to see him suffer like this because of me.

“Is he mad? He knows his brother, does he not?” Nurse Park asked me incredulously and held a cloth to Wookie’s nose. She told me to keep the pressure on his nose while she went to get some more things to clean the wound up.

“He does, but he loves me too much to know that, apparently,” I narrowed my eyes at Wookie and it was all he could do to smile sheepishly at me. I sighed. I can’t stay mad at him for long.

I knelt down so that I was at face level with Wookie, all the while keeping the pressure on his nose.

“Wookie, are you alright? Did Kangin break your nose?” I asked worriedly. Wookie paused for a while, shaking his head a few moments later.

“It’s just a nosebleed. Thank god,” he grinned at me. I resisted the urge to whack his head, instead forcing a smile at him. Nurse Park returned into the room and smiled at me.

“Yesung-sshi, do you want to let me do my work?” she asked politely. I apologised and bowed before making way for her to do her work, which was to stop Wookie’s nose from bleeding.

“Eunmi noona, how many times have I told you to call me Yesung or Jongwoon? Drop the formalities; I’ve known you for years,” I told her. She just smiled at me and nodded, using a fresh cloth to wipe whatever blood remained away. She then told Wookie to lay there for a while more so that his nose doesn’t suddenly bleed again.

Wookie wriggled his nose a little and sighed.

“Youngwoon hyung, I swear I’ll kill you later on,” Wookie said. He looked serious about it, too.

“I’ll leave you here on your own, Yesung,” Eunmi noona emphasized my name, winked, and left the room. It was just me and Wookie in here now. I’m sure that Eunmi noona can hear us clearly from wherever she is, but that isn’t the point.

“Why did you block that punch for me? I could have taken it better than you did,” I told him. Wookie pouted and I just had to pinch those adorable cheeks of his.

“I didn’t want my hyung to hurt you,” he said. I looked at him and deadpanned.

“And you let him hurt you?” I questioned, raising my brow. He looked at me innocently and nodded. I sighed for the nth time today, deciding to just give him a kiss to make up for his injury.

“Don’t do that again, ever. It breaks my heart to see you injured because of me, got it?” And it was true. When I saw Wookie in my arms after getting punched, the only thought on my mind was getting him medical help.

Wookie agreed to my request and I smiled at him. I stayed in the sick bay with him until Eunmi noona said that he could leave. I managed to sneak us out without the rest of the gang spotting us since I knew of a secret passageway that none of them knew of.

Of course Kangin had managed to find Wookie over the weekend, but I successfully avoided him by heading over to Heechul’s place and hiding there. I was surprised that the cat-loving diva even let me into his house, but I was glad that he did.

[End of flashback]

 

Here I am in school with Wookie. Kangin had left with Wookie earlier than I did, but Wookie had managed to lie to Kangin and say that he forgot something. I met him at the next bus stop and we got onto the bus. Wookie then texted Kangin and said that he had been ditched. If Kangin finds us, well, let’s just say that we’ll be doomed.

 

-----------------------------------

 

“Kim Jongwoon,” Kangin growled. We had just entered the school gates and he already spotted us. Now isn’t that wonderful?

“Hyung,” Wookie glared at Kangin. Kangin seemed to get angrier when he saw what Wookie did, and he just signaled that he had his eyes on me before he left to find Leeteuk. I heaved a sigh of relief and thanked Wookie.

“Sungie hyung, we’re a couple now! You don’t have to take these little things into account,” Wookie assured me. I shook my head stubbornly, insisting that I still had to have basic manners.

We met the other Super Junior members and sat down in the cafeteria, waiting for the bell to ring. Leeteuk always told us to go to the auditorium earlier, but I don’t want to have to face Kangin again. So basically, only Kangin and Leeteuk were in the auditorium as of now.

“Hi guys,” I waved to the rest of the gang. They waved back and greeted the two of us, and those who weren’t facilitators looked at Wookie and my interlinked hands.

“What’s with that?” Kyuhyun asked, as if he’d just seen something out of the world.

“We’re together,” Wookie announced to them. Since we had avoided the 86-liners and the newbies had left, they didn’t know anything about our relationship. I take it that none of the facilitators had told them anything as of yet.

“You are? Congratulations hyung!” EunHae squealed in happiness and started to jump around, hugging me, then moving on to hug Wookie. I flashed Wookie an apologetic smile. He still doesn’t know what EunHae can be capable of, put together.

“Congrats, Yesung hyung. I thought you’d never get into a relationship!” Sungmin exclaimed, holding his hand out. I took it and shook it, as did Wookie. See? Min is much more normal than EunHae.

“God forbids homouality,” Siwon preached and shot us a disapproving look. From the corner of my eye, I saw the sad look that was plastered onto Kibum’s face once Siwon said that. Aww. Kibum, he doesn’t know anything yet. I used to be normal too, but then I realised that I don’t like girls.

Heechul scoffed at what Siwon said, shaking his head. He’s an atheist, remember? He hates it when people preach to others, especially when it comes to matters like these.

“You don’t know anything,” Heechul said, rolling his eyes.

“Congratulations hyung,” Kibum walked over to us and offered his hand shyly. I smiled warmly at him and shook it, waiting for Wookie to do so before I pulled Kibum to me.

“You know, Siwon’s just being an . You just have to show him that you’re worth loving, got it?” I whispered. Kibum looked at me in surprise, but smiled and nodded.

“Thanks hyung,” he said gratefully.

Wookie turned my body so that I was facing him and glared at me.

“What?”

“What do you mean what? What did you say to Kibum?” Wookie hissed. Oh. Somebody’s jealous~.

I chuckled at Wookie’s cuteness and he slapped my arm, pouting cutely.

“Kibum likes Siwon, but what Siwon just said kind of made him a little sad. I just gave him a little advice. I’m not going to cheat on you,” I assured him. After hearing what I said, Wookie seemed to relax. Am I that attractive to be wanted by so many guys? I doubt so.

Zhoumi and Henry congratulated us too, and we decided to head up to the auditorium before Leeteuk would have our heads. He hates it when we’re not early. It’s not like we’re late, but he doesn’t want us to reach the auditorium right on time.

Wookie and I walked behind everyone else, and they moved all the way in so we were sitting at the aisle seats. Kangin was all the way in, together with Leeteuk, and there was no way that he would be able to kill me right now.

The principal walked to the podium a while later and we began assembly by singing the national anthem, reciting the school pledge, then singing the school song. After everything, the principal talked about how the Year 1s had to get adjusted to having lessons again. We were then dismissed to go for our lessons.

“I’ll see you during break. I’ll be outside your classroom,” I told Wookie. He nodded and waved goodbye to me before he left with his classmates. How I miss being their facilitator.

My first lesson was higher music, as was Wookie’s. I headed to the music room with the rest of the class, meeting our teacher along the way. We settled down quickly and waited for instructions before we started on our work. Today is going to be a long day.

 

---------------------------------------

 

I was humming as I walked to Class 1-4. I stood outside the door, looking around randomly while waiting for Wookie to come out. Jongjin walked past me and managed to scare me since I hadn’t been paying much attention to my surroundings.

“You ,” I said, shaking my head in amusement. “Have you made any new friends?”

“Well, you know that Eli takes higher cooking. Then there’s this Changmin guy who takes music, cooking and higher cooking. Then there’s this person who calls himself Key. There aren’t many people in higher cooking; the class has less than ten people,” Jongjin sighed.

“But you’re having fun right?” I asked. He grinned and nodded. “That’s all that matters.”

“Ne! I’ll be heading off to find the other guys. Bye hyung!” Jongjin waved to me before running off. Although he doesn’t belong in a specific clique, Jongjin fits in anywhere. He can befriend people and join their cliques in conversations, and not be part of the clique.

I was just about to call Wookie when I felt somebody hug me from behind.

“Guess who…?”

“Wookie, your voice is so recognizable,” I chuckled and turned around, lifting him lightly up so that I could give him a kiss. After we broke the kiss, I took Wookie’s hand in mine and we walked to the cafeteria together.

“Sungie hyung, you couldn’t have played along?” he asked a little sadly.

“Aigo, Wookie. It’s so easy to tell you apart from other people. Besides, you think I’d let other people back hug me like that?” I questioned. Wookie thought about this for a while and shrugged.

“I guess you’re right,” Wookie agreed. We headed over to our usual table and sat down as far away from Kangin as possible. He was still glaring at me, like seriously.

“What did Kangin do to you over the weekend, anyway?” I whispered to Wookie.

“Not much. He just didn’t talk to me much,” Wookie replied. “I’m hungry,” he whined.

“Let’s get some food,” I stood up and pulled Wookie with me to queue up for our food.

After we got our food, we returned to the table to start eating. Although, we didn’t talk much this time, I noticed Kibum looking at Siwon, Sungmin looking at Kyuhyun, and Zhoumi looking at Henry. Kyuhyun was the only one who realised that Sungmin was staring at him, and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

“Sungmin hyung, can you stop looking at me like that?” Kyuhyun finally couldn’t take it anymore.

Sungmin nodded and looked down at his lap, looking crestfallen. I see another couple coming up soon~. I can already imagine it. ‘A new couple formed: KyuMin’.

“I’m done,” I said, just to break the awkward silence. Even Heechul didn’t say anything during the entire time we were eating, and he hadn’t been groping Hankyung like he usually did. I think that they might have fought.

EunHae hadn’t been chatting either. They’re usually the noisiest out of all of us. Something’s wrong with them too, it seems. But what could cause EunHae to NOT TALK? There can only be one reason.

Wookie went with me to return our trays and we went to the field to sit down and talk.

“Do you think that there’s something weird about the gang today?” I asked Wookie. He may only have been with us for the past week, but he knows some of us well enough. Kangin brings some people home at times.

“Yeah. Heechul hyung was being so… well-behaved,” Wookie couldn’t find any other way to put it and settled for that. I nodded in agreement.

“And EunHae were just being plain quiet,” I added.

“Maybe Heechul hyung fought with Hankyung hyung, but what would make the two of them so quiet?” Wookie pondered aloud. That’s exactly what I don’t understand, unless THAT happened.

“If Eunhyuk had done something to Donghae, that stupid fish would have voiced it out,” I said.

“What could Eunhyuk hyung have done?” Wookie questioned.

“Maybe something happened during their dance lesson. Three hours is a long time; anything could happen,” I mentioned. The both of us sighed loudly.

“You and I both know that something like that wouldn’t shut Donghae hyung up,” Wookie reminded me. I huffed in exasperation and rested my chin on my hands.

“There’s only one thing that would cause Donghae to be so quiet,” I decided.

“What?” Wookie looked at me curiously.

“Eunhyuk killed a fish.”

Wookie deadpanned. “What?”

“Well Donghae does love fish and the last time one of us killed a fish, or ate fish, he literally went ballistic on us before he shut up for the entire day. There’s no other reason,” I explained.

We stoned for a while before sighing again in unison.

“Leeteuk and Kangin weren’t talking either,” I pointed out.

“The only reason I can think of for that is that my hyung did something morally wrong and Teukie umma was pissed,” Wookie said.

“That is true,” I replied.

“Nothing makes sense. Are we the only normal ones today? Did you see how some of them were looking at each other?” Wookie asked me. I nodded.

“Sungmin, Zhoumi and Kibum. They’re lovesick I tell you. Lovesick!” I exclaimed and Wookie laughed. Well I had been trying to crack a joke anyway, and it seems to have worked.

The laughter died down and we were back to serious business.

I turned to look at Wookie, a determined expression on my face, as well as his.

“We have to fix this.”

 

----------------------------------------

 

The two hours of sleep that I was supposed to get was used to confront Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun,” I called. Kyuhyun turned away from his laptop screen briefly, acknowledged my presence and looked back at his screen. I sat down beside him and watched him as he played. What is this strange game, anyways?

“It’s called Starcraft, hyung,” Kyuhyun replied. Did I voice my question aloud?

I waited patiently for Kyuhyun to end his game before getting his attention.

“Kyuhyun, were you freaked out by Sungmin looking at you like that?” I asked him curiously. Kyuhyun sighed and shook his head.

“I wasn’t freaked out. I was confused. Why would he stare at me like that?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Before you can find out the answer to that, let me ask you another question. What is Sungmin to you? Is he just a hyung, a good friend, or something more?” I asked. Kyuhyun had to think hard about this question before he sighed again.

“I don’t know. When I see Sungmin hyung, I just don’t know what to do. I end up losing my cool image and it takes all my courage to not run away,” Kyuhyun admitted. I smiled.

“Then he feels like how you do. The only difference between you two is that he isn’t as good as you in hiding his feelings,” I told Kyuhyun. Since when did I become a love advisor?

“What do you mean by ‘feelings’?” Kyuhyun asked me in confusion. For someone who had professors as parents, he sure is dim. Oh well, it is Sungmin’s secret and I can’t just leak it out.

“You’ll find out someday. Spend more time with him and sooner or later, you’ll understand. Stop hiding from him,” I told Kyuhyun and went to find the Year 1s, leaving Kyuhyun alone to sort his thoughts out.

Before I was out of earshot, I heard Kyuhyun say to himself: “What do I feel for Min hyung?”

 

-------------------------------------

 

After school ended, I took Eunhyuk to the side while Wookie took Donghae.

“What happened between you two?” I demanded.

“I kind of fell while I was trying this B-Boy move and kissed Yunho on the lips,” Eunhyuk admitted. I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head. This can’t be the only reason.

“What else did you do?”

Eunhyuk sighed.

“I also killed a fish or two. When I fell, my hand just swept across the table where a small fishbowl was and it crash onto the floor. Most of the fish survived, but a few died. After Donghae screamed at me and ran away crying, he shut himself out,” Eunhyuk said. Like I said, the only reason why Donghae wouldn’t talk was because someone killed a fish.

“Go and comfort him. He’s with Wookie now,” I told him and patted him on the back. “They’re in the field,” I added. Eunhyuk nodded at me, running off to find his boyfriend.

I called Wookie’s phone and he picked up immediately.

“Done. Let’s find Heechul and Hankyung,” I told him. We met in the foyer and went to find the couple. I know that they never leave school early, regardless of whether or not they had fought.

This time, I took Hankyung while Wookie took Heechul. I hope Heechul doesn’t kill my boyfriend or I’ll kill his. I swear, if I see Wookie hurt in anyway, that diva is going down.

I managed to find Hankyung in the cafeteria while Wookie headed off to the roof, where Heechul usually hangs out with Hankyung. They’d end up making out or even having , but not today.

I approached Hankyung slowly and sat down beside him.

“Geng,” I called out upon seeing that Hankyung was in a daze. He didn’t seem to notice my presence so I snapped my fingers in front of him, eventually slapping him back to reality.

He was startled and looked up me in panic, but calmed down when he realised that it was just me.

“Hi,” Hankyung greeted monotonously.

“What happened between you and Heechul?” I asked, straight to the point. I don’t need to drag the conversation for too long since I’ll be asking Hankyung to find his boyfriend later on anyway.

Hankyung sighed and shook his head, looking rather depressed.

“Last Friday, he was heading over to my place when an ex-classmate showed up. She said that she had wanted to stay over at my place since she didn’t have anywhere to stay yet. Chullie immediately misunderstood and ran away crying,” Hankyung explained and sighed yet again.

“You haven’t tried to explain it to him?” I asked incredulously.

“I did, but he refuses to believe me! I’ve never seen that girl since like eight years ago. She only knows about my whereabouts since our mothers are friends,” Hankyung said.

“Wookie is finding Heechul now. You go and explain everything to your lover before Wookie does. If there’s anything I hate, it’s listening to another person explain something that my boyfriend should be explaining. He’s at the roof, if you don’t remember,” I told him. Hankyung nodded at me and ran to the rooftop. Of course, I had to follow him and get my own boyfriend out of this mess.

When we were approaching the roof, I heard someone screaming.

“WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT MY BOYFRIEND DID?!”

I recognized the voice as Heechul and widened my eyes, rushing ahead of Hankyung and slamming the door open. A very angry Heechul and an intimidated Wookie stood in front of me.

“I just wanted to help…” Wookie said, his voice quivering. I could see his small frame shaking and damn, I want to kill myself for sending him to Heechul. What the hell was I thinking?!

I ran towards Wookie and pulled him into my arms, glaring at Heechul.

“Chullie-yah, I’m so, so sorry,” Hankyung apologised immediately and shot me an apologetic look. I nodded calmly and backed away with Wookie in my arms. He was shaking so much I feel like he’s going to break in my embrace.

“Wookie, are you alright? It’s ok, Heechul wasn’t mad at you,” I told him in a soft voice and smoothed his hair back. I pressed my lips onto his crown and kept shushing him.

Meanwhile, behind us, Heechul was shrieking at Hankyung and a long string of colourful vulgarities spewed out of the angry diva’s mouth. I didn’t even want to hear any more, but Wookie seemed worried, so we stayed at the side and watched.

“Chullie, it really was just an ex-classmate. I HAVEN’T SEEN HER IN EIGHT YEARS!” Hankyung insisted. I sighed; this isn’t the way to try and convince Heechul.

“WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME FOR HER THEN?” Heechul demanded. I knew it.

I gave up waiting and cleared my throat as loudly as possible.

“Heechul, you know that you’re just being a jealous . Hankyung, stop shouting. Can you guys please stop fighting? Look at how scared Wookie is,” I pointed at my lover who was still shaking from when Heechul screamed at him.

I noticed Heechul’s expression soften and he looked at his feet guiltily. Hankyung also stood there, not saying anything. I could see that they both felt bad for Wookie.

“Heechul, Hankyung really didn’t expect her to turn up,” I sighed. Heechul shifted his feet uneasily and nodded, knowing that I hit the nail on the head. He is so stubborn and his pride gets in the way of so many things.

Heechul slowly made his way to Hankyung and hugged the younger male. Hankyung hugged Heechul back and smiled at me. I smiled back at him, tapping Wookie’s shoulder lightly to signal that our job here is done. I had to pull Wookie up since he still couldn’t walk properly, his legs looking as if they would give way anytime soon.

“We still have to give Zhoumi advice, and fix KangTeuk’s problem. Come on,” I said gently and held Wookie’s wrist, pulling him along with me.

 

----------------------------------------

 

It’s a good thing that the gang never leaves school early, so we managed to find Zhoumi in the library and tell him what he should do. Henry was an innocent kid, but he’s not ignorant.

We then found Kangin working out in the gym.

“What happened between you and Leeteuk?” I asked curiously. Kangin had been punching a punching bag rather angrily and he stopped when he heard my voice. He turned around to face me, still fuming. I can’t believe he can be angry with me for so long.

“Stop being angry at Jongwoon hyung,” Wookie added. He’d stopped trembling a while ago and I was really glad for that. I wouldn’t have been able to watch him be afraid for any longer.

Kangin sighed and nodded.

“I kind of punched Jaejoong in the face during music lesson. He made a passing remark about how Teukie was such a good mother and had an awesome figure. I know that he meant it in a good way, but I just exploded,” Kangin explained. “I mean I don’t particularly enjoy people commenting about my boyfriend’s body,” he added.

“You do know that the two of them are like, best friends, right?” I asked, raising my brow.

“I know. Now Teukie’s mad at me,” Kangin said, defeated.

“I’ll get Leeteuk here. Wookie, you stay put ok?” I requested. Wookie smiled and nodded.

I headed over to where I know I would find Leeteuk: the auditorium.

“Leeteuk,” I called. As expected, there was a figure sitting down on the stage, and I heard sobbing coming from him. I could easily tell that it was Leeteuk and I approached him.

“Kangin didn’t mean to hurt Jaejoong you know,” I told him. Leeteuk sniffled and nodded.

“I shouted at him. I don’t know how to face Youngwoon right now,” Leeteuk admitted.

“Kangin’s blaming himself you know? He’s with Wookie, in the gym. You guys should make up,” I said, matter-of-factly. Leeteuk looked at me with wide eyes and I nodded in reply to his unspoken question.

Leeteuk stood up and walked towards the gym quickly, and I had to chase after him since my legs were kind of short. By the time we arrived in front of the gym, I was panting.

Leeteuk went in and ran towards Kangin, hugging the latter tightly.

“I’m so sorry Youngwoon. I promise it won’t happen again,” Leeteuk said. Kangin shook his head.

“It was my fault. I’m sorry,” Kangin said. Wookie and I stood side-by-side, smiling.

“Let’s go home,” I whispered. Wookie smiled and nodded, and we headed home together.

I bid Wookie goodbye and pecked him on the forehead before he walked into his house.

I couldn’t have done all that without you, Wookie. I love you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is it just me or are the endings getting weirder?

Ok, so I don't quite know what's with this chappie and all the couples fighting, but it seems useful for showing how YeWook is getting closer...?

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'm gonna make Sooyoung come into the story again so look out for the next few chapters! :D

That's all from me for now. Annyeong and see you guys next week~! ^^