The Truth

You're Mine

(Continued)

 

—Yesung’s POV—

I walked out of school with Kyuhyun and Heechul by my side. School had ended, but no one else knew that we were going to confront Hyoyeon. Even Wookie didn’t know. I had told him that I was just going to do something with Kyuhyun with Heechul, and he didn’t ask. I think maybe he knew. He knew, and he wanted to leave us to do what was necessary.

We came to a stop in front of the female counterpart of our school and waited, leaning against the white walls that surrounded the school. Within minutes, Taeyeon emerged with Hyoyeon. She was literally dragging Hyoyeon, and she seemed to be having some problems since Hyoyeon kept struggling in her grip.

When Hyoyeon saw us, I could tell that she wanted to run away. The colour drained from her face and she struggled even more. I went to help Taeyeon drag Hyoyeon over, and Heechul miraculously made a car appear out of nowhere. Of course, it was Hankyung. The car belonged to Siwon though, so I can only guess that Siwon trusted us enough to let us borrow his car.

Hankyung opened the car door for us and Kyuhyun pushed Hyoyeon in. Taeyeon gasped, not expecting her beloved dongsaeng to be manhandled by us. She opened to protest, but I shook my head.

“Taeyeon, you have no idea what she’s done to our friends. Donghae doesn’t talk, and neither does Eunhyuk. Do you know how serious the problem is? The two of them ALWAYS talk,” I told her. Taeyeon bit her lower lip, knowing that I was telling her the truth. Reluctantly, she nodded.

“Don’t follow us, Taeyeon. Just prevent the others from getting suspicious,” Heechul ordered, riding shotgun. I watched as Taeyeon nodded and told us not to kill Hyoyeon before disappearing. Then I got into the car next to Hyoyeon who was already knocked out.

“What the hell?” I asked as I closed the door and Hankyung began driving off. I glanced at Kyuhyun who was discussing the plan animatedly with Heechul. I shuddered at their words. Hyoyeon was going to have a tough time ahead if she doesn’t reveal the truth. Then, I looked at Hankyung. Hankyung kept averting his gaze, as I could see from the mirror. I sighed.

“Hankyung, can you explain what happened to Hyoyeon?” I asked. Hankyung hesitated for a moment before telling me that Heechul ordered him to knock Hyoyeon out. I should have known. Hankyung does know martial arts, after all.

We arrived at a deserted area within a half hour. I had never been to such a place before, but I’m guessing Heechul planned all of this. Another ten minutes passed and we arrived in front of a small building. The walls were cracked, paint was peeling off, and the building was unoccupied. Smirking, Heechul got off the car. I shook my head disapprovingly even as I helped Kyuhyun bring Hyoyeon into the abandoned building.

We headed up to the second floor and the air-conditioning which, amazingly, still worked. Heechul pulled a chair over to the middle of the room and Hankyung brought some rope. I resisted the overwhelming urge to face palm. This is not going to turn out very well.

Kyuhyun and I set Hyoyeon down on the chair and Heechul set to work, tying her wrists to the armrests, and her ankles to the chair legs. He even went to the extent of tying a rope around her waist to her chair. When Heechul was done, he stepped back and admired his work.

The rope was literally cutting into Hyoyeon’s wrists and they were already beginning to redden. Sighing, I went to sit down by the side. Hankyung joined me soon after, not wanting to be a part of Kyuhyun and Heechul’s master plan to torture Hyoyeon.

Kyuhyun attached a microphone to the chair, near Hyoyeon’s mouth, and set his laptop up. I rolled my eyes. Heechul and Kyuhyun had to be crazy to do this. Heechul has a reason to be overprotective over Donghae, since Donghae is one of his favourite dongsaengs, but what was Kyuhyun’s reason?

Heechul then plopped down on the floor, beginning to manicure his nails. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was busying himself by playing Starcraft. Hankyung and I exchanged glances with each other, knowing that we couldn’t disrupt the two or they’d have our heads.

Hankyung and I stayed in our positions for twenty minutes before we decided to look around the building. Maybe we could find something that was worth something.

As Hankyung and I walked to the third level of the building, we began to start a conversation. It was too quiet and neither of us enjoyed the eerie silence.

“How did you guys find out about this place?” I asked curiously. Hankyung didn’t seem like the type who would visit weird deserted office buildings, so it was probably Heechul or Kyuhyun who found this weird building.

“Chullie knows someone who used to work here. I don’t know how he has those connections, and I don’t want to know, but it seems useful in times like these,” Hankyung explained while shrugging. We explored the entire third level, coming across a few dusty boxes that we left alone.

 

---------------------------

 

Eventually, we got lazy and headed back to the second floor to see Hyoyeon awake. Kyuhyun and Heechul hovered over her with an evil grin on their faces. I felt an unexpected chill run up my spine and took my place by the wall. Hankyung followed suit.

“I see you’re awake, Hyoyeon,” Kyuhyun said, looking slightly bored.

Hyoyeon looked really afraid. Who wouldn’t be? Two evil people standing on either side of you, and wanting to torture the truth out of you, isn’t a very welcoming sight.

Heechul didn’t bother with the formalities though. He immediately brought his hands across Hyoyeon’s pale cheek. I watched the tears gather in her eyes and they made their way down her cheeks. I sighed. Hyoyeon would have to go through more than this if she doesn’t give us the truth.

“Do you know what my baby is going through now?!” Heechul shrieked at her. Hyoyeon shrank back and shook her head, the movement barely visible. Heechul grabbed her shoulders and shook her violently while Kyuhyun looked on, clearly not amused.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Hyoyeon replied shakily. She couldn’t even try to keep her voice steady. Even as she talked, I could see her entire frame trembling. If Hyoyeon is really that scared, she shouldn’t have harmed our beloved EunHae.

“You don’t know? You. Don’t. Know.” Heechul hissed the words like venom, and then he chuckled humourlessly. He grabbed onto Hyoyeon’s hair and pulled hard, causing the dancer to scream. Heechul bent down till he was at eye-level with her before he spat into her face in contempt. Literally.

“Hyoyeon, stop lying. We know you tricked Eunhyuk somehow. Tell us what you did,” Kyuhyun told her, his gaze boring into her. If I could say anything, Kyuhyun looked bored. He gestured for us to go over to his laptop and begin recording the conversation.

Half-frightened by Kyuhyun, Hankyung and I crawled over to the laptop quickly and pressed the button to record. Both Kyuhyun and Heechul looked scarier than I ever remember. Although I can’t say that I’ve seen a scary-looking Kyuhyun before, Heechul was a different case.

Heechul reached into his pockets and retrieved a pair of scissors, raising it to Hyoyeon’s hair and snipping it off, bit by bit. Hyoyeon was biting her lower lip while crying, obviously trying her best not to give in to Heechul. But Heechul does have a way of making people crack.

On the other side of Hyoyeon, Kyuhyun held a pocket knife in his hand. God, how did they even plan this when Heechul had to go for his music minor? They couldn’t possibly have planned this in the car… right?

Kyuhyun played with the pocket knife, using it to reflect light into Hyoyeon’s eyes. Then, suddenly, he brought it down the side of Hyoyeon’s cheek, causing a nasty cut to form, and the blood slowly dripped down the sides of Hyoyeon’ face onto the concrete floor.

“Tell us what you did, Hyoyeon-ah,” Kyuhyun said, as if talking to a little child. Hyoyeon shook her head vehemently and Heechul just snipped more of her hair off. Kyuhyun used the pocket knife to draw a line down the back of Hyoyeon’s shirt, and he tore the piece of cloth off her.

I shivered involuntarily, not wanted to know what else they had in store for her.

Heechul suddenly dropped his scissors, causing the sound of metal hitting concrete to reverberate throughout the level. One way or another, Heechul brought out a thick piece of wood and he tapped it against the floor impatiently.

Kyuhyun dragged the pocket knife along Hyoyeon’s throat, this time harder than the last. Hyoyeon whimpered in pain even after Kyuhyun took the knife away from .

“Now tell us, Hyoyeon. Do you value your secret or your ability to dance more?” Heechul asked menacingly, eyeing Hyoyeon’s ankle. Hyoyeon’s eyes widened in fear and she cried harder, begging for Heechul to stop. “Then tell us what you did!”

Hankyung and I looked at each other and shuddered. Heechul was really going to extremes with this. I know he loves Donghae, but he doesn’t have to make Hyoyeon handicapped. It’s effective though, since we all know that Hyoyeon loves dancing and would never give it up.

Kyuhyun was already working on creating another thin trail of blood along Hyoyeon’s collarbone. He looked really interested while doing so, his gaze following the blood trail until it disappeared under the fabric of Hyoyeon’s bra.

Hyoyeon hesitated, eyed Kyuhyun and Heechul, and took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry, dongsaeng,” Hyoyeon muttered. Reluctantly, Hyoyeon revealed everything.

“I was threatened by somebody. This person told me to break Hyukjae and Donghae oppas up or she would burn my house down and make it impossible for my sister to enter her dream school. My parents already lost their jobs because of this person, so I had to,” Hyoyeon sobbed.

“What did you do to make our monkey have with you?” Heechul bit out.

“I… I drugged him. I added aphrodisiac into his wine. Aphrodisiac heightens one’s ual desires and the only thought that Hyukjae oppa had was to have . He didn’t notice when Donghae oppa slapped him because everything would feel good to him. Then he just dragged me to a hotel and made me have with him. I had no choice,” Hyoyeon cried. Heechul nodded, smirking in satisfaction. Kyuhyun instructed us to stop recording, and we did as told.

Heechul and Kyuhyun then walked away from Hyoyeon, sitting down beside Hankyung and me to listen to the recording. I exchanged glances with Hankyung and we hurriedly went to cut the ropes off of Hyoyeon’s wrists and ankles. I shrugged my jacket off and draped it over Hyoyeon’s shoulders.

“Can you just tell Sooyoung to stop messing with us?” I requested. Hyoyeon looked at me with shock, obviously not expecting me to know that it was Sooyoung who had threatened her.

“How’d you know?” Hyoyeon whispered. I shrugged.

“Wookie knows everything. Now let’s get you home,” I told her, helping her up. Hyoyeon’s legs were trembling so much that I was supporting most of her weight, and Hankyung came over to help me. Together, we brought her downstairs and into the car. Hankyung called Heechul, telling him to cab back with Kyuhyun. Surprisingly, Heechul didn’t sound mad. In fact, he had sounded rather happy and just hung up on us after agreeing.

“What was that?” I questioned incredulously. Hankyung shook his head, as confused as I was. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was constantly shivering beside me. I looked around the car, hoping to find something else to cover Hyoyeon with. When I found nothing, I sighed and settled for letting her lean against me. Wookie wouldn’t be too happy if he saw our position, but Hyoyeon had been through a lot and it’s the least she deserved.

It took us fifty minutes to arrive in front of Hyoyeon’s house, and by the time we came to a stop, Hyoyeon had fallen asleep. I felt bad for waking her up, but we had to find a way to get her in without being seen. I shook Hyoyeon lightly and she stirred, rubbing her eyes drowsily.

“Oh. Thank you, oppas. I’m really sorry for what I did, and I really did have no choice. Now… I need to get in without being seen by Soyeon,” Hyoyeon pointed out. I could hear the slightest of tremors in her voice. She was still shaken up by earlier.

“I’ll distract her. Hankyung, get her into the house,” I instructed. Hankyung nodded and I got off the car, walking up to Hyoyeon’s doorstep and ringing the doorbell. The door opened seconds later, revealing Soyeon. She smiled at me.

“What do you need, oppa?” she asked. I smiled back at her, trying to think of something.

“Hyoyeon told me to bring you out for a treat. Is there anything you want to eat nearby?” I questioned. Soyeon squealed in excitement and nodded, dragging me down the street without a second thought. I turned back in time to see Hyoyeon enter her house, and she waved to me.

After a half hour, I took Soyeon back home and climbed into the car.

Hankyung drove me home and I bid him goodbye, telling him to make sure that Heechul doesn’t kill us for abandoning him and Kyuhyun. I then walked into my house, plopping down on the couch. Wookie ran into the living room and threw himself into my arms.

“What happened?” he asked worriedly.

I merely shook my head, pecking him lightly on the cheeks before hugging him to me and falling asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hooray for Hyoyeon revealing the truth! :D Although I ended this a little abruptly, and Donghae STILL hasn't forgiven Hyukkie *sigh*

I hope you guys enjoyed this. And for those who hoped that Hyukkie was drugged, he was! :)

Ok, that's all from me for now. Annyeong and I'll try to update on time next week! ^^