Meeting the girls

You're Mine

 

(During break)

 

—Ryeowook’s POV—

How dare they touch Jongwoon hyung? How DARE they?

I know I must sound crazy, but you already know how I feel for hyung. He might accept me, but he might not. I’m not going to risk anything by confessing until I’m 100% sure he’s not going to reject me. I don’t think I can stand being rejected.

Anyway, my group facilitator was, interestingly, Youngwoon hyung. Naturally, I walked beside him and started chatting about what just happened.

You see, my group was second. We finished mere seconds after Jongwoon hyung’s group, but that’s all it took to lose.

I sighed and Youngwoon hyung looked at me worriedly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. I shook my head, not wanting to tell anyone about how I’m feeling now. I’m kind of flaring up at the two guys beside Jongwoon hyung when they were cheering just now. WHY do they have to cheer? WHY did they drag Jongwoon hyung inside? And WHY didn’t he back away? I wonder if he’s completely oblivious to me sometimes.

Nobody should touch Jongwoon hyung like that if even I haven’t done it. It’s not like he even knows them well, so they have no reason to be all touchy with him. Flirts.

“Nothing hyung. Let’s eat. Can you get me some ramen?” I asked since he was just in front of the noodles. He nodded and served a bowl to me before taking one for himself. We took some side dishes and went back to our table where we would do our bonding.

In my group, the only people I knew were Jeongmin and Dongwoo. The others were all from other classes and it felt strange that I didn’t know anyone. I was usually the outgoing one, but today, I was being kind of emo cause I wasn’t with Jongwoon hyung.

I sound like a lovesick teenage girl don’t I? Let’s move onto another topic.

“You guys know who I am right? We didn’t get a chance to introduce ourselves properly during the treasure hunt, so I’ll start. I’m Kangin, Kim Youngwoon, and I’ve been in the school for three years. It’s not that I flunked my finals cause I didn’t study. My clique has this thing about all graduating together, and we’ve recently added five more members so we’ll stay in the school at least another year after this. I’m majoring in cooking and minoring in music. Just some extra info – I’m gay and I’m together with Leeteuk. Don’t be surprised to see many more gay couples in the school cause it’s really common since we’re an all-boys school,” Kangin hyung said, smiled and sat down.

I saw many people looking at him, kind of smiling a little. Are they the same as us? That’s a relief. I already know that the school is crawling with homouals and I’d bet that Heechul and Hankyung hyungs are the horniest couple around. Maybe just Heechul hyung, but you get the point.

“I’m Ryeowook, Youngwoon hyung’s dongsaeng. I come from Class 1-4 and I major in higher music while I minor in music and cooking. I enjoy composing my own music and I hope to become a famous singer in the future. Thank you,” I bowed and sat down. We were going in a clockwise order and next to me was Dongwoo.

“I’m Dongwoo who majors in rapping and minors in music. I have a few close friends in my class and I’m in Class 1-4 as well. Many people have mentioned that I look like a dinosaur and my laughter is contagious. I think you guys should have heard it during the hunt. That’s about it. Oh yeah, I’m gay too. Yup, that’s all,” Dongwoo said and sat down. I saw many heads nodding in agreement about Dongwoo's highly contagious laughter.

“I’m Dongwoon from Class 1-6. I major in cooking and I minor in music. People think that I look like an Arab Prince, even my close friends. I am also gay and don’t judge. Thanks,” Dongwoon said – a short and sweet introduction of himself – before sitting down.

“I’m Doojoon from Class 1-1. I major in acting and I minor in music. I’ve received comments that I look a little ugly but that doesn’t stop me from pursuing my dreams. I’ve already acted in a few dramas with famous actors and actresses. And I’m gay too. I hope everyone is fine with homouality,” he bowed and sat. Everyone either nodded or shrugged.

“I’m Junsu from Class 1-5. I major in higher music while minoring in music. I love singing and I too hope to be a famous singer in the future, just like Ryeowook. I am also gay, but I think it’s becoming more common for everyone since they joined this school,” Junsu joked.

“I’m Junho, also from Class 1-5. I’m majoring in dancing while minoring in music. I think I don’t need to talk about my ual preferences, but since it’s so common, I think everyone should be able to accept it. Thank you,” Junho ended.

“I’m Kibum from Class 1-2. I major in acting, minor in music. Just like Doojoon, I’ve acted in quite a number of popular dramas. I hope to become a famous actor in the future and yes, I am gay as well. I think most of the people here are gay, frankly speaking,” Kibum said. He’s the new guy too right? The one who joined Super Junior along with me and three other people?

“My name is Niel and I’m from Class 1-3. I major in higher music and am minoring in music. I feel that the best part of me is my thick lips and I’ve been told that I look like a frog. I don’t deny it either. I also… like guys,” he said a little awkwardly.

“I’m Jokwon and I am in Class 1-6. I major in music, minor in variety. Yes, I am gay. I like to dance as well, but only as a hobby. My friends all find that my renditions of girl group dances are very funny. I would show it now, but it’s a little awkward since we’re in the canteen,” Jokwon excused himself from the embarrassment of dancing in front of the entire school population.

“My name is Jeongmin and I am from Class 1-4. I major in music, minor in fashion. I’m gay, yes. I have friends who are identical twins and we hope to debut as a band in the future. Don’t mind me if I act as if I’m just talking big cause I tend to do that a lot. Thank you,” Jeongmin sat down.

“I’m Thunder of Class 1-1. I’m majoring in music and minoring in dance. My real name is Sanghyun but please call me Thunder or Cheondung. I’m gay. Thanks,” he ended his short intro.

“I’m Zico of Class 1-2. I major in rapping, minor in music. I’m not really sure if I’m gay, but we’ll leave that to fate. I’m the so-called ‘leader’ of my clique,” he said and sat down.

“I’m Changmin from Class 1-1 and I major in higher music while I minor in music. I love eating food but I never seem to get fat. I have a few hyungs in Year 2 and two friends in Year 1. I’m not really sure if I’m gay but, yeah, that’s about it,” Changmin said. He seemed interestingly familiar.

“I’m Jonghyun from Class 1-2 and I major in higher music while minoring in music. Like Dongwoo, it’s been said that I look like a dinosaur. I’m gay as well and I have a few friends in Year 1 too. Thank you,” he said, bowed and sat down.

“I’m Jaejin from Class 1-3. I major in instrumental music – mostly the bass – while I minor in music. I enjoy playing the guitar and singing with my friends from the band in my old school,” Jaejin said and sat down quickly.

“I’m Seunghyun from Class 1-3. I also major in instrumental music, but I prefer the guitar, and I minor in music. I love playing my base and Jaejin is one of the people who were on the band. We were a total of five people and maybe someday, you’ll hear us on TV. That’s our goal; to become a real band and make a name for ourselves,” Seunghyun said proudly and sat down.

“I’m Minhyuk, from Class 1-3. I major in instrumental music, drums, and minor in music. I’m not with Jaejin and Seunghyun, but I’m also in a band. My other friends are also in my class and our goal is the same as theirs,” Minhyuk said. He looks like a pretty cute boy.

What? I sound like I’m infatuated with him? Hey, I’m just commenting on his appearance. Jongwoon hyung is still the best in my eyes.

“My name is Jiyong but please call me G-Dragon or GD for short. I chose the name myself as ‘Ji’ sounds like the English letter ‘G’ and ‘Yong’ means Dragon in Mandarin. I major in rapping and minor in music and am the leader of my clique, just like Zico. I’m gay with my clique-mate and we’ve been together since high school. I’m from Class 1-5 and I hope to be good friends with you all!” he ended cheerfully and plopped down onto his seat. He was the bubbliest person by far, really. And he seemed really hyper.

“My name is Woo Sunghyun but I go by my Christian name, Kevin. I’m in Class 1-6, majoring in higher music and minoring in music. People have told me that I really look like a girl and I’m gay. My boyfriend is this guy, but I’ll wait for him to introduce himself. I’ve stayed in America for a short time so my English is rather good. Thank you!” Kevin exclaimed and grinned brightly before sitting down and hitting his boyfriend playfully.

“I’m Kiseop from Class 1-6 and as Vinnie just announced to the entire world, we are together.” As Kiseop said that, he was glaring slightly at Kevin, “We have been together since high school, like GD, and I major in acting while I minor in music. I hope Vinnie doesn’t cause too much trouble for his newfound friends. He’s been known to be overly-hyper and many people have been annoyed because of that. Thanks,” Kiseop ended rather coolly and sat down, immediately turning to Kevin and pecking the latter’s forehead. Kevin seemed to be really happy at the gesture and snuggled closer to his boyfriend.

What does that make me? Forever alone?

“So since everyone has finished their intros – which took pretty long – I say we start to eat before our break ends and we return to our respective form classes. Let’s eat!” Youngwoon hyung exclaimed and dug into his food, giving some of his noodles to me since I’m pretty thin. Hyung was always worried about me being malnourished or something. Overreacting much?

Well, enough about me. Let’s go see what Jongwoon hyung’s doing!

 

---------------------------------------------

 

—Yesung’s POV—

It was break time and we were getting our free food. All of my group’s members went to one table after we got the food. It was a pretty small portion for each of us, and a game suddenly popped into mind. I think they would enjoy this.

“Auntie Yoojin, can you give me five big bowls? I want to play a game with my group,” I requested. The canteen auntie smiled at me and gladly handed me five big bowls. I remember I helped her once when she was in a pitch, so she’s been pretty grateful to me since.

“Thanks auntie!” I exclaimed and went off to find my group.

“Hey guys,” I said to get their attention. There were still a few people missing so I figured that no one’s started eating yet. “Let’s play a game.”

I set the bowls down on the table and waited for the missing people to return before I spoke again.

“I’ll separate all of our food into these five bowls. Every single bit of it. Then we’ll play a small game and the winner gets to eat one bite. You guys up for it?” I challenged. Their eyes lit up and they nodded enthusiastically.

After splitting the food up, I realized how small the portions actually were. The bowls were only about two-third full. I decided to tweak the game a little.

“On second thought, one bite per win would take too long and I don’t have many games in mind. Let’s just make it such that each winner will get one bowl. Those who don’t have any food can find the five winners and share something about themselves before the winners share. I don’t care who the winners are, but share, alright? Don’t be selfish,” I stressed. They just smiled and nodded.

“Then to make sure we have eating time, we’ll play something short and simple. Scissors paper stone for the first two rounds, and heart attack for the next three. Heart attack refers to…” I went on to explain the rules of the game to them and we promptly began.

The first round took around five minutes since I split them up into four groups of five and the top four battle it out. The same went for the second round. Then for heart attack, I split them up into groups of ten. For the fourth round, I split them differently. I did that for the fifth round too.

The winners sat out, so I had to split them accordingly to the number of players left.

In the end, the five winners were Chunji, Minwoo, Hongki, Junhyung and Lee Joon.

“So those who have no food, you can approach the winners. I’ll do the same too since I’m not going to buy food. I’m too lazy,” I grinned at them cheekily.

“But each winner can only share with four people, and one winner will share with five. That fifth person would be me!” I exclaimed and headed for Minwoo right away.

Taemin, Key, Daehyun and Kai were also at Minwoo’s side right away.

Apparently, the few of them all knew each other from high school.

We ate and chatted about ourselves before break ended. I haven’t had so much fun with Year 1s since I started being a facilitator in my first year of Year 2.

“So anyway, Yesung hyung, do you know that Kwangmin’s in school today? He refused to rest and even his umma couldn’t do anything about it since he didn’t have to be hospitalized. I wonder how Youngmin feels about his brother’s hyper activeness…” Minwoo sighed. He seemed really worried about Youngmin's feelings, more so than about Kwangmin being in school.

“Jinjja? Well don’t worry; we’re not going to play any outdoor games today. It’s all about bonding in class,” I assured him. “But maybe I’ll ask you guys to play ‘Cham Cham Cham’…” I remembered. Oops! It was on Leeteuk’s list of games to play!

“That’s fine cause he’ll sit out or play with one hand. But he’s going for camp tomorrow!” Minwoo exclaimed exasperatedly. I nodded in understanding. That is too hyper. Kwangmin should care more about his health, really.

“Maybe I’ll arrange for him to sit out in the more strenuous activities,” I suggested.

Daehyun cut in. “Yesung hyung, you do NOT know Kwangmin. He’ll fight you – literally – if you separate him from his friends and he has to sit alone at the side. He won’t forgive you,” Daehyun shook his head morosely.

“I agree. Last time we did that, he refused to talk to us for a week. A. Whole. Week.” Key emphasized on the duration of time they were ignored.

“What’d you do?” I asked curiously.

“We just told him to sit by the side while we play since we had extra people for soccer and he really can’t run and…” before Taemin could finish, all five of them burst out into laughter.

“What?”

“Sorry hyung, we forgot that you didn’t know. Maybe tomorrow, if we have to run, then you’ll understand. But wait, his ligament’s torn… Ah! I know!” Kai exclaimed and took his camera out. “I recorded something once, when we were running for something. My clique was sitting at the side since it was our turn to rest and Minwoo's clique were racing each other. I just decided to tape it in case there was a need for a photo finish,” he explained and played the video.

The other four gathered around me and started watching as well.

The moment Kwangmin came onto screen with his running, the six of us just exploded and began to laugh. Even I, the usually calm one, couldn’t stop laughing.

When the video finished, I wiped my tears away and looked up, still chuckling. Then Kwangmin's face appeared in front of our table and the other five of them squeaked.

“Kwangmin, annyeong,” Taemin chirped, trying to mask his panic.

“What were you watching? And don’t bull me, cause it had to be pretty funny to get someone like Yesung hyung to go mad with laughter,” he threatened. Suddenly, Kwangmin looked kind of scary. Maybe it’s just cause I saw the unglamorous side of him a few seconds ago and now I see this side of him. Major difference.

“Fine. You – running,” Key said, being the straightforward person that he came across as to me, and pointed at Kwangmin with a serious expression.

“ANDWAE!!” he shouted and ran – as fast as possible – back to Youngmin. They just so happened to be in the same group. Lucky for them then. This time, I saw the running live, and it looked even funnier and more hilarious than the video had proved it.

“Holy now the whole school knows about Kwangmin's running. That isn’t good…” Daehyun widened his eyes in horror at the realization. It was true. When Kwangmin screamed, everyone turned to look at him. Maybe some people didn’t bother about it, but those who kept looking would have seen his running as well.

“Let’s just keep eating. Remember – we’re innocent,” I told them and took a scoop of Minwoo’s food. They nodded and took turns to eat as well. It was a good thing none of them were saliva-conscious or they would’ve starved.

After break, we went back to our respective classes, me heading to Class 1-4.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“Ok everyone, get back into your seats! I trust you all know how to play Cham Cham Cham, right?” I asked. They all nodded enthusiastically and I smiled. “Good. Now I’ll write your groups down.”

On the whiteboard, I drew out a table.

 

Group 1:

Group 2:

Sunggyu

Seungho

Sungyeol

Woohyun

Dongwoo

Hoya

Byunghee G.O.

Sungjong

Taemin

Myungsoo

Minwoo

Donghyun

Kwangmin

Youngmin

Hyunseong

Jeongmin

Seulong

Ryeowook

Hyunseung

Jongjin

 

“If you don’t mind, please get into your groups, bring chairs out and put them into a row, and sit in your group. Face the opposite back corners of the class. So if you’re sitting here, please face there and arrange the row in this fashion. Five people sit in the front and the other five in the back. Go!” I cued them and they started arranging themselves.

After they were all seated, Byunghee raised his hand. “Yesung hyung?”

“Ne?”

“Can you call me G.O. instead of Byunghee? I’m not quite used to it. Even my family won’t call me that,” he told me. I nodded and changed the name on the board to G.O.

“So since you all know how to play, please send a representative. Best two out of three wins the round. I’m just going to MC this thing. I’ve picked up some things from Leeteuk,” I boasted and went up to beside the table. On it were the two squeaky toy hammers and one pot. Leeteuk had passed it to me just before I came into the classroom.

“Sunggyu hyung, Sunggyu hyung!” Sungyeol and Dongwoo started chanting. Did I mention that all of them, nowadays, are all younger than the 87-ers? Like Sunggyu was born in 1989, the twins and Minwoo in 1995! The gap was too big, even to me.

Sunggyu reluctantly got up and went to the table.

“Seungho hyung, Seungho hyung, go!” all those in Group 2 started to cheer. I’m glad that they were getting bonded and didn’t just stick to their clique members, although why so many came from the same high school, I don’t understand.

Seungho sighed, got up and stood facing Sunggyu, face-to-face.

“Scissors paper stone to determine who starts first. Then loser is out. We’ll go by your sitting order, ok? Please sit according to how your names are written,” I instructed. Without complaint, they moved so that we would go in a snaking manner.

Sunggyu and Seungho played scissors paper stone and Sunggyu won.

“Cham Cham Cham!” Sunggyu attacked to the left. Luckily for him, Seungho turned his face to the right. “Woohoo!” Sunggyu cheered and picked up the hammer swiftly before hitting Seungho on the head harshly. There was no holding back when it was just guys.

Seungho didn’t manage to block the attack, so Sunggyu won this time. “Sunggyu 1, Seungho 0.”

After Sunggyu won, Woohyun came up.

“Hey HamGyu,” Woohyun smiled cheekily at Sunggyu.

“Stupid Namu. I swear, I’ll get you back for what you did yesterday,” Sunggyu cursed.

“You wanted it too. Anyway…” Woohyun quickly started with scissors paper stone before he riled Sunggyu up any further. Woohyun won and he started to attack.

“Cham Cham… Cham!” Woohyun attacked and hit Sunggyu quickly.

Sunggyu only managed to pick the pot up but he didn’t manage to block the attack.

“Woohyun 1, Sunggyu 0.”

Woohyun attacked again and it went through. This time, Sunggyu was slightly faster but he brought the pot up only to be hit by the edge of it as the hammer made contact with the pot.

“OW!” Sunggyu squatted down and held his forehead.

Woohyun went to Sunggyu's side and helped the older male up before he got hit.

“Yah! Why’d you hit me so hard for? Sheesh,” Sunggyu continued rubbing his forehead and sat at his seat. Woohyun went to stand at his place as Sungyeol came up.

I can’t be bothered to narrate the entire game, so I’ll skip a bit.

Woohyun got five kills straight, all the way until Taemin. I wanted to give the others a chance to play, so I told Woohyun to go back first. He was currently the ‘Cham Cham Cham King’.

“Hoya against Minwoo. Go!”

Minwoo won Hoya but lost to Sungjong and went back. Then Sungjong lost to Kwangmin. Kwangmin won Myungsoo but lost to Donghyun. Donghyun went on an all-kill streak for two rounds, but then Hyunseung came up and beat every single person in Group 2. Once Jongjin lost, Woohyun came back up as the previous ‘Cham Cham Cham King’ while Hyunseung was the present ‘Cham Cham Cham King’. It was a battle between the best.

Maybe Woohyun had rested for too long, but he won Hyunseung once before losing twice in the blink of an eye. It was a pretty stressful match but eventually, Group 1 won.

“This is just a small game, but we’ll move on! It’s now 1pm, and we have another 1 hour before we end school today. I’m thinking of playing… this game!” I unveiled the toy that I brought. I had two of it at home – I don’t know why – and I just brought them both.

“You guys know how to play this, right? Basically, there are twenty holes and each team sends a person to stick a sword in a hole. Everyone takes turns and if the pirate flies up, you lose. We’ll just spice it up a little. Over here, on these two tables, there are some condiments and spices that we use for cooking. I have vinegar, rice punch, wasabi, soy sauce, chili powder, pepper, salt and some granola oil,” I showed each bottle to them. I borrowed these from the canteen auntie, Yoojin, as well. She lent it to me on the condition that I return them by 3pm.

There were a few people whose faces were horrified. I think they understand.

“So anyways, I’ll split the two groups up into another two groups. Then they’ll just play. Group 1 come to this side and Group 2 go to that side. Arrange your chairs in the same direction as just now. I’ll split you up now,” I announced once they finished shifting.

“In the first group: Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Taemin, Kwangmin and Seulong. The rest please go to the other group. Then for those in Group 2 just now: Seungho, Hoya, Myungsoo, Youngmin and Ryeowook. Others go to the other group too. I’ll just watch from here. One representative from each group please come out,” I asked.

Sunggyu, Hyunseung, Seungho and Donghyun came out.

“Sunggyu and Hyunseung, go over to that table. You’ll see a cup and all the ingredients there. I want you to mix anything you want into it. It’s the punishment drink. Seungho and Donghyun, do the same for that table. That’s your groups’ punishment drink. Don’t worry; only one person has to drink it. Go, go, go,” I shooed them away.

Sunggyu seemed to have tons of fun pouring soy sauce, till I had to go over and stop him. Obviously, both drinks had vinegar, wasabi and chili powder added into it, just in different proportions. By the time they mixed everything with the plastic mixer I gave them, it looked and smelt horrible. For the Group 1 people, their drink was green. For Group 2, the drink was orangey. I think this is kind of very, very gross and disgusting. I wonder who’ll be punished.

I placed two new bottles of mineral water at the tables and opened them for convenience of the loser. Then I let Group 1 smell their drink before I let Group 2 smell their drink as well. I saw their faces and it didn’t look too good.

Again, me being the lazy that I am, I’ll just skip to who loses.

“Group 1 loser: Minwoo! Group 2 loser: Sungjong! Please drink your punishment drinks now,” I told them. The two had the look of absolute dread on their faces and I can’t help but feel sorry for them. When I was in Year 1 and Leeteuk took my class, we played this too. Guess what? I lost!

After Minwoo drank about half of his drink and Sungjong drank two-third, they stopped, breathed and nearly puked everything out. I gave them each a tissue to wipe their mouths.

“Anyone wants to help them? Only people from Group 1 can help Minwoo and only people from Group 2 can help Sungjong,” I asked. Immediately, Sungyeol, Hyunseung and Hyunseong went to drink Minwoo's punishment drink for him. Each of them just had to drink about a sixth of the original amount each. For Group 2, Myungsoo and Hoya helped Sungjong drink. They too only had to drink a sixth of the original amount each. I handed them all a tissue and the bottles of water which was gulped down within seconds.

“Damn, Sunggyu hyung and Hyunseung hyung, did you have to add so much crap in that drink?” Minwoo asked as he wiped his mouth and gurgled some water to wash the taste from his mouth. Sunggyu and Hyunseung scratched their heads sheepishly and apologised, Hyunseung trying to get rid of the horrid taste as well.

Sungjong hugged his hyungs who helped him and glared at the two who mixed the drink.

“You’re dead, hyungs,” Sungjong told them and started chasing them around the classroom, grabbing one of the hammers on the way.

We were quite amused, frankly speaking.

“Now it’s 1.30pm and we only have a half hour left. I’ll give you guys free time then. Tomorrow, Leeteuk will kill you guys with his ideas. I don’t really know what will happen but it’ll be tiring. We won’t be camping in school, you know?” I told them. They nodded and I sighed inwardly. “I think that Leeteuk wants to really bond us and tire us out completely, so be prepared to be groups up weirdly. I don’t know if it’ll be within your class but I hope it is. So yeah, have your free time now,” I told them. The Sunggyu clique gathered and so did the Donghyun clique.

Seungho and G.O. were talking to each other while Taemin, Hyunseung, Seulong and Ryeowook were just sitting at their seats.

“Seulong, Taemin, Hyunseung and Ryeowook, at least talk to each other,” I told them.

Ryeowook turned to me. “Can I speak to you, hyung?”

What’s going on here? I nodded and he dragged me out of the classroom.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Jongwoon hyung,” Ryeowook started hesitantly. We were sitting down in the field, Ryeowook leaning against me while looking at the greenery.

“Ne, Wookie?” I asked. I was worried about him. He’d been off sorts today.

“Can you not go so close to other people? I don’t like it,” he puffed up his cheeks.

That’s what this is all about? He doesn’t like me being close to others? That’s… well.

“No problem Wookie. Anything you say,” I smiled at him. I turned around and pinched his cheeks. He was so adorable at times like these!

“Really hyung?” he looked up at me like the little kid that he was. I nodded and he smiled at me before jumping up while cheering. I shook my head, trying my best not to laugh. I couldn’t help but to ask why he didn’t want me close to others. Was my assumption right?

“Erm, well, a friend of mine says that he likes you a lot and he doesn’t want you around other guys so often. He gets jealous easily,” Ryeowook stammered. That’s an interesting lie. But I pretended to buy it in order to understand him better.

“Really? What’s your friend like?” I teased. He blushed and took a deep breath to compose himself.

“He loves singing and enjoys composing his own songs. He likes cooking. He’s also told me that he’s scared of dogs but he likes them. He just needs someone to help him overcome his fear,” he said.

Scared of dogs huh? That’s nice.

“Wookie, would you want to come over to my house today? My umma and appa should be working so it’ll just be you, me and Jongjin. Jongjin will most likely stay in his room using the computer so it’ll be you and me in the living room. How does that sound?”

His eyes lit up and he nodded. “Thanks Sungie hyung!”

Once the words left his mouth, he turned red again.

He was the one who suggested calling me that so why is he so shy now? I don’t quite understand this kid. I need to spend more time with him. Good plan.

“Well it’s almost time for dismissal. Let’s get back to class,” I stood up and held my hand out for him. He took it reluctantly and began to blush. When he wanted to pull his hand back, I just tightened my grip on it. After some time, he knew what I wanted and just gave up.

We walked back to class, hand-in-hand. It wasn’t until we reached the classroom that I relinquished control of his hand. We had to pass by Class 1-5 and 1-6 on the way, so maybe Shindong and Kangin had seen us. I wonder what Kangin's going to do to me if he knew that I was holding his baby brother’s hand. He’ll probably kill me!

By the time we got back, it was 1.55pm. I walked over to Seulong, Hyunseung and Taemin with Ryeowook, sat down and tried to get them to chat with each other. I doubt they’ve made any progress in the past twenty minutes or so.

As the last five minutes passed, I think the five of us chatted quite a lot. As compared to how much they’ve chatted while we were gone, I think it’s pretty good. Then the bell rang, signaling that it was time for dismissal.

“Did you guys have fun today?” I asked. Everyone shouted ‘NE!’ and I smiled at them.

“Ok, then here’s your packing list for tomorrow’s camp. Every household should have these things,” I handed the slips of paper before I went to stand at the front again.

“Class dismissed,” I said and we all scattered. Jongjin and Ryeowook stayed at their seats as I packed my stuff. Then I walked to them and we went to find Kangin before going home together.

While we were at the bus stop, waiting for the bus, we met a group of girls called SNSD or Girls Generation. They were part of Seoul Institute of the Arts as well, but they were in the girls’ school part. The school accepted a total of 240 people every year; 120 girls and 120 guys. We had two different campuses, both just as big and the gates were just opposite of each other.

This group of girls had been our – Super Junior’s – enemy for some time. When we met them two years ago, Heechul just didn’t like them. Neither did Leeteuk, Kangin and I. Leeteuk, being the kind person that he is, wanted to ignore them. But they saw Shindong and started commenting about his size which was really offending. Furthermore, they didn’t even try to whisper. much?

Just like us, they purposely got retained so everyone would graduate together. Hey, it was our idea first you retards. Damn you.

When they saw us, they started to whisper to each other, pointing at our brothers. I heard something about being stupid enough to be retained for four or three years, and that we’ll never graduate. Kangin turned to them, clenching his fist tightly. Only their tallest member, Sooyoung, was keeping a straight face while looking our way.

Ryeowook saw his brother’s small movement and looked towards the direction that Kangin was looking. I saw his eyes widen visibly before a small smile glued itself onto his face.

“Sooyoung? Is that you?”

“Ryeowook, I knew it. Come here you,” she said and Ryeowook went to her without hesitation and she enveloped him a tight hug.

Wait.

What?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well I'm so sorry for making Sooyoung the bad person cause she's my bias in SNSD too... T.T

I hope you guys enjoyed this! The games and recess and intro stuff were all just fillers so... Yeah :)

I'll update again next week and please comment! :D

See you guys next week! Annyeong! ^^