Messed Up

You're Mine

 

(Continued)

 

—Yesung’s POV—

I ended the call and sighed. How could Wookie’s parents have come back so suddenly? And since they’re back, shouldn’t they tell Kangin to let Wookie go back home? Something smells fishy…

I sighed again and looked towards Hyoyeon. It was obvious that she was guilty but we need to find out why she did it. Everyone had their eyes on her and I think she’s on the verge of tears.

“Hyoyeon, I know something happened. Tell me,” Taeyeon tried to get the answer out of Hyoyeon, but the other girl just refused to admit that she had somehow seduced Eunhyuk.

The rest of us kept staring at Hyoyeon and she finally snapped after a few minutes, telling us what she did to EunHae while sobbing, her hands covering her face.

“I made out with Eunhyuk oppa, alright? I’ve been in love with him ever since high school and my heart really broke when he started going out with Donghae oppa. I thought that since he was drunk and all, I might as well…” Hyoyeon cried, her shoulders shaking violently. Taeyeon shushed her dongsaeng and patted her back, pulling her into a hug. But Donghae told us that they even danced dirtily together. Donghae wouldn’t lie.

“Are you sure that’s all you did, Hyoyeon?” Leeteuk prompted. I saw Hyoyeon bite her lip as she shook her head. I knew Donghae couldn’t have lied to us.

“After Donghae oppa stormed off, Eunhyuk oppa took things up a notch and we… we had ,” Hyoyeon squeaked the last bit, her entire body tensing up. Right… Wait. WHAT?! THAT STUPID MONKEY HAD WITH HER?!

I heard a collective gasp as Heechul walked up to Hyoyeon and slapped her. Apart from Henry and Kibum, who are Heechul’s new favourite dongsaengs, Heechul doted on Donghae the most. Maybe it’s due to his innocence or something, but Heechul was crazily overprotective of Donghae.

“How could you do that?! Donghae loves Eunhyuk so much and Eunhyuk loves Donghae too, so how could you break them up like that?!” Heechul shrieked, getting ready to claw at Hyoyeon’s face but he was held back by Hankyung.

Once in Hankyung’s embrace, Heechul broke down into tears, murmuring about how unfair life was to Donghae. I do agree though. I mean even if I were drunk, as much as Eunhyuk had been, I would never have with someone other than my lover!

Wait a minute. Hyoyeon is a girl. And they had .

“Did you guys use protection?” Sungmin blurted out. Hyoyeon blushed before nodding furiously.

“Of course! I was drunk too, but I wasn’t that far gone to forget!” Hyoyeon choked out, still crying. I sighed and the next thirty minutes were spent calming Heechul and Hyoyeon down. In the midst of the mess, also known as a crying Heechul and Hyoyeon, my phone rang and I pulled the device out of my pocket, raising a brow as I saw the caller ID. Jongjin?

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered unsurely, wondering what the hell my brother would call me for.

“Hyung? Oh thank god you picked up! Ryeowook’s hyung’s unconscious!” Jongjin exclaimed. I could hear the panic in his voice and I tensed immediately. My boyfriend was unconscious? Why the hell was Wookie even with Jongjin?! He told me that he was with his parents!

“What happened?” I questioned, garnering the attention of the others quickly.

“I don’t know! He suddenly called me and I let him in, only to have him faint! He looks really bruised up hyung. I’m scared,” Jongjin admitted. I could almost imagine him biting on his lip nervously and I looked over at Hankyung.

“Geng, can you give me a ride home now?” I asked. Hankyung looked at me in confusion and I sighed. “Ryeowook’s unconscious at my place and I don’t know why!”

Kibum raised his hand and I whipped my head to look at him. “I’ll drive you back, and then I’ll bring you guys to the hospital. Let’s go.”

I thanked Kibum and grabbed my stuff, reminding the others to get to the bottom of things.

Kim Ryeowook, what the hell have you gotten yourself into this time, huh?

 

-------------------------------------

 

The moment Kibum pulled up into the parking space of my apartment, I threw the car door open and literally ran up the stairs to my level, stopping to catch my breath for a short bit as I arrived in front of my house. I hurriedly unlocked the door and scanned the living room, my breath hitching in my throat when I caught sight of Wookie on the couch, still unconscious.

I ran to kneel beside Wookie, sweeping his bangs away from his face. He looks really pale, and I see what Jongjin meant when he said that Wookie looked bruised up. Who did this to him?!

I glanced up at Jongjin who was eyeing me nervously.

“Can you accompany Wookie to the hospital with Kibum? Kibum’s the guy who’s waiting downstairs in a black Mercedes. I’ll settle something with Kangin before I meet up with you guys,” I instructed. Jongjin bit his lip harder and nodded, and I called Kibum to help Jongjin bring Wookie down. Meanwhile, I went over next door and knocked on Kangin’s door violently.

“Who is it?” Kangin called out. I grit my teeth and clenched my fists together. Something tells me that Kangin didn’t do this, but Wookie’s his brother and he deserves to know about his current condition.

“Open up!” I replied. Unexpectedly, Kangin opened the door and glared at me.

“What do you want?” he asked coldly. I sighed.

“Wookie’s been beat up by someone. Is it you?” I asked. Kangin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“I haven’t seen the little bastard ever since I kicked him out a few hours ago. He got his just desserts, I guess,” Kangin said curtly before turning on his heel and walking back in. I resisted the urge to punch Kangin and just sighed again. My body was still aching from the beating I got from Kangin in the morning, so I probably shouldn’t pick another fight with him yet.

I turned around to be met by Kibum and Jongjin supporting Wookie into the lift. Instinctively, I hurried over and took over from the two, widening my eyes in worry when Wookie winced. We quickly went downstairs and Kibum sped off to the hospital, probably breaking speed limits every now and then but not caring if he got a ticket.

Thanks to Kibum’s more than reckless driving, we made it to the hospital in record time – only nine minutes. If he’d driven at a normal speed, it would’ve taken twenty minutes, possibly thirty if bad traffic was factored in.

I carried Wookie bridal style and rushed in, eyeing the nurse at the reception.

“How may I help you?” she asked politely. I rolled my eyes and used my chin to gesture towards the currently semi-conscious boy in my arms.

“He’s been pretty badly beat up so if you could please get a doctor for us, I’d be really grateful,” I replied. The nurse nodded and got a stretcher, requesting for me to put him down before handing me an application form and wheeling him away. I furrowed my brows in concentration as I tried to remember Wookie’s details.

Let’s see… he has an elder brother and his two parents living with him. He’s born on 21st June 1987, and his blood type is… O? Ah whatever! I’ll just tell her I don’t remember.

I sighed as the nurse came back and took the form from me, frowning when she saw the empty blank that was supposed to be Wookie’s blood type.

“Why didn’t you complete the form?” she questioned.

“I couldn’t quite remember his blood type so…” I trailed off and looked at my feet. I hate my lousy memory. I clearly remember Wookie telling me his blood type before, but I just can’t seem to remember it!

“Ok, if he needs blood we’ll just give him O blood. Now if you could just wait over there for the doctor, he’ll be right out of that room,” the nurse told me, pointing towards the room that Wookie was currently in. I thanked her and beckoned the two over.

“How is he?” Kibum asked. I shook my head.

“The doctor’s taking a look at him now. I wonder who could’ve done this,” I muttered. A familiar phone came into view and I looked up at Jongjin who was smiling at me.

“This is Ryeowook hyung’s phone. I took it from him earlier cause I thought that maybe there would be some clues as to who did this,” Jongjin said. I glanced at my brother. Since when had Jongjin thought over things like this? Well, I don’t quite care now so let’s see…

I scrolled through Wookie’s contact history and was surprised that I didn’t see his parents’ numbers. He lied. I kind of expected that. However, instead of his parents, Wookie had called Sooyoung. Why would he call that lying ?

I took a peek at the room that Wookie was in, deciding that the coast was clear before I called Sooyoung with his phone. She probably wouldn’t pick up if I used my phone to call, anyway, so I might as well take the liberty to use Wookie’s phone.

A few moments passed and there was a familiar click.

“Yeoboseyo?” I heard Sooyoung say. She sounded surprised.

“Sooyoung, this is Yesung. What did Wookie call you for?” I demanded. I heard a snort and raised a brow to myself. What’s going on?

“He looked me up. If you’re going to ask why, I suggest you ask him yourself. Bye.”

And just like that, Sooyoung hung up on me.

What the hell is going on? Everything’s such a mess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, firstly, I am so sorry for the really belated update. I wanted to update on Wed but I HAD NO INTERNET ;A;

Secondly, I'm sorry for the crappy chapter. Like what the hell am I even writing?! *sighs*

Thirdly, school's starting in a few days so update will be less often.. SORRY! ><

I'll try to update next wk but no promises...

Well, belated Merry Krismas and Happy New Year! Annyeong! ^^