A New Problem

You're Mine

 

(A day later)

 

—Yesung’s POV—

I knocked on the door of Wookie’s house, tapping my feet on the floor as I waited for somebody to open the door. Jongjin was probably already on his way to school since I’d told him to leave without me earlier on. He doesn’t have to be involved in this mess.

After what seemed like forever, Wookie finally opened the door and hugged me. I pressed my lips onto his crown and tipped his chin up so that I could look at him. He looks so afraid and fragile right now. I wonder if Kangin did anything to him again.

The moment the thought came into mind, I brought Wookie in and examined his body. As expected, he has a new bruise, this time at his stomach.

“What did the bastard do?” I asked, gritting my teeth to control myself.

“Nothing, Sungie. Just ignore the fact that you saw this,” Wookie told me hastily, pulling his shirt back down to hide the purplish bruise. “What happened to you?”

I followed Wookie’s gaze and looked at my knuckles. Right… this came from punching the wall yesterday. Ah well.

“I was punching the wall to vent my anger,” I admitted.

“Why?!” Wookie asked in shock.

I sighed and looked around the house. “I was angry. Is Kangin in?”

Wookie looked at me in surprise, probably wondering what I wanted from him. “Why?”

“I just need to talk to him,” I replied calmly. Yeah right. Like I’d actually be calm around Kangin when he pretty much abused his own brother who happens to be my boyfriend? Yup, I’ll be calm alright.

Wookie sighed and nodded, pointing towards Kangin’s room.

“He hasn’t come out since he came home last night.”

I nodded and patted Wookie’s head before standing up and heading towards Kangin’s room. I stood in front of the door and turned around to give Wookie a small smile, knocking on the door and waiting for Kangin to open up.

After a minute or so, Kangin still refused to let me in. Heck, he hadn’t even responded. So I just decided to barge in. Thankfully, the door was unlocked. If it was, I would’ve broken it down without a moment’s hesitation.

Kangin probably heard me opening and closing the door because he turned in his chair to look at me with a bored expression on his face. “What?”

I slowly locked the door so that Wookie wouldn’t be able to come in and interfere, and I walked towards Kangin. The entire time, I glared at him, making sure that he knew I was mad.

“Why?”

“Why what?” Kangin replied nonchalantly, crossing his arms across his chest.

“Haven’t your parents taught you to be nice to your younger brother? Weren’t you always very protective of him?” I questioned, getting angry at Kangin’s lack of reaction.

“Yes, but then I found out that he’s caused so much trouble for my parents. They were KIDNAPPED because of his stupid relationship. Don’t you get it? He isn’t worth protecting,” Kangin scoffed.

That was the last straw.

I ran up to Kangin and punched him, making him fall off of his chair. He rubbed his sore jaw and stood up, launching his fist towards me as well. I managed to block it with my arms and soon, we were fighting with each other.

“Why would you do something like that to Wookie?!” I shrieked while landing another punch onto Kangin’s face. He retaliated by kicking me in the shin and I fell to the ground.

“He caused our parents to get kidnapped and he made me doubt Teukie. I thought that he really cheated on me. That bastard isn’t my brother,” Kangin spat. I momentarily forgot the pain in my shin and I stood up, punching Kangin in the stomach.

“He didn’t want it to happen either! What is wrong with you?! He hasn’t contacted Sooyoung and he doesn’t want to be related to her in any way, but she refuses to let go! It isn’t his fault!” I yelled as I punched Kangin’s right cheek.

Kangin glared at me and wiped the blood off his lip with the back of his hand, getting up slowly.

“It doesn’t change the fact that it began with his relationship. If he’d cared about us, he would at least have told us that he was with Sooyoung, but he didn’t! What does he treat us as? I’ve had enough of this. Bring him out of this house and don’t ever bring him back in,” Kangin told me coldly, shoving me out of his room.

The moment I was out, he slammed the door shut and locked it. Wookie was beside me in an instant – literally, cause he’d been at the door – and held my face in his hands.

“Omo, Sungie… Why did you have to pick a fight with Youngwoon hyung?” Wookie sobbed. “See what he did? I’m so sorry…”

I shook my head and winced as the adrenaline from earlier wore off and the pain all came back. “It isn’t your fault,” I told him gently with a small smile.

“But it is! Everyone around me gets hurt because of me! I’m not good enough for you, Sungie,” Wookie continued to sob. I sighed and drew him into a hug, eventually carrying him and bringing him to the couch.

“You’re not, alright? I chose to…” I trailed off as I heard a door slam and turned towards the source of the noise. Kangin was headed towards Wookie’s room. Why?

I decided to shake it off and continued my sentence. “I chose to be with you, and I’d do anything for you. Now stop crying, alright?” I asked softly, pecking his forehead lightly and hugging him tight. I felt Wookie shaking in my arms and I just inhaled deeply, not wanting to create a bigger mess by fighting with Kangin AGAIN.

For the next few minutes, I let Wookie cry all he wanted. That was until we were disturbed by Kangin, of course. The bastard suddenly threw a rather heavy bag onto the couch beside us and walked away, but not before he said his piece.

“I don’t want a brother like you. You don’t belong in this house, so get out. Those are your clothes, and you can pick the rest of your belongings up next time,” Kangin informed Wookie and went back into his room. Once he finished his sentence, Wookie began to cry even louder than before. How could Kangin throw Wookie out?

“Come on Wookie. Kangin needs to cool down so let’s go over to my place, alright? I’ll call the others,” I told him. Wookie sniffled and nodded, so I helped him up and slung the back over my shoulder before walking over to my house. And my wounds hurt, but I withstood the pain because I knew that Wookie was hurting a lot more than I was.

 

--------------------------------

 

“Ouch!”

“Sorry!”

I winced as Wookie cleaned the blood off my lips and rubbed some ointment onto my bruises. He’d already been very gentle, but it doesn’t change the fact that it still hurt.

It had taken a solid five hours for Wookie to finally calm down, and he’d fallen asleep for an hour or so before he stirred awake. Only then did he realise the severity of my bruises, so he’d asked for the first-aid kit and begun applying ointment onto my bruises.

Obviously the both of us skipped school, and I already called Hankyung to inform him that we were skipping. He helped us to tell Junghoon hyung who in turn told the principal. And we were excused since Junghoon hyung put in some good words for us. We still have detention though, but I don’t really mind either ways.

The gang was going to come over anytime soon, but Hankyung told us that EunHae were having some kind of dispute. I’m kind of worried for them, but we have bigger problems to worry about now. Apparently Leeteuk’s been discharged last night and is coming as well, and Kangin doesn’t know about it.

Wookie continued to rub my bruises for the next few minutes. Then the doorbell rang and Wookie went to let everyone in. They were all shocked about all the bruises, especially Leeteuk, so we sat them down and told them what happened.

“So basically, Kangin was angry at Wookie for being with Sooyoung,” I started.

Wookie gulped and looked at me, and I gave him an encouraging smile.

“Sooyoung was a pretty sweet girl. But her dad was against our relationship and kidnapped my parents to break us up. Of course we did, but apparently Sooyoung bore a grudge against me for being ‘weak’,” Wookie used his fingers to quote Sooyoung.

“And…?” Leeteuk prompted.

“She poisoned Sungie, kidnapped Kkoming, and got Taeyeon to break KangTeuk up. Youngwoon hyung was pissed at me and punched me, as well as hit me. And he just threw me out of the house after a brawl with Sungie,” Wookie told them, his eyes starting to water again.

The room was silent for a long time, and Heechul finally broke the deafening silence.

“So Kangin threw you out because of that?” Heechul questioned. Wookie nodded and bit his lower lip, waiting for Heechul’s reaction. He probably expected everyone to be disgusted by him, but instead, Heechul drew him into a comforting hug and patted his back. I smiled lightly, glad to know that Heechul was still on our side.

“I can’t believe Kangin hyung did that,” Sungmin muttered in shock.

“How could he be so mean to Ryeowook hyung?” Henry asked no one in particular.

“I never thought that Kangin hyung would hit Ryeowook,” Shindong said.

“Youngwoon is incorrigible! Doesn’t he understand that he should listen properly to explanations after what happened to us?” Leeteuk hyung finally questioned. I sighed and shook my head.

“I know he’s mad, but this behaviour is unacceptable! We’ll look him up later,” Hankyung told us with a determined expression on his face. Heechul broke the hug and looked at Hankyung.

“We’ll look him up now. That idiot has to learn his lesson.”

Heechul and Kangin have always had some issues with each other and I could tell that Heechul was really angry at Kangin.

“Heechul hyung, don’t do it. Let’s let him cool down and look him up tomorrow,” Zhoumi suggested. We all know that an angry Kangin and a pissed Heechul was a very bad combination.

“Zhoumi’s right. We’ll look him up tomorrow. For now, we have to solve EunHae’s problem as well,” Leeteuk told us. I raised a brow. What exactly happened to them anyway?

“What happened?” Wookie asked.

“Donghae saw Eunhyuk dancing inappropriately with Hyoyeon at a nightclub. He was also making out with her and groping her at inappropriate places. Eunhyuk even tried to take her clothes off and have with her, and this all started while Donghae went to the washroom. The three of them are really close and always dance together, but never like that. Donghae slapped Eunhyuk and ran off crying, but Eunhyuk didn’t even care,” Leeteuk said and I nearly choked on my saliva. Eunhyuk did WHAT?!

Wookie stared at Leeteuk wide-eyed as he bit back a gasp. Eunhyuk would never have done that to Donghae! The two of them genuinely love each other!

“Donghae skipped school today and Eunhyuk doesn’t remember anything. That’s what he said, anyway. I don’t know who to believe,” Hankyung sighed while shaking his head.

What is wrong with everybody? Why would Eunhyuk even do something like that?

“I think only Hyoyeon has the answer to our problem,” Kyuhyun spoke.

Hyoyeon…

“Let’s look her up later. I know where she lives.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok so I got back last Thursday but I was kinda lazy to type so... Yeah :/

I'm sorry for making everyone evil, it just happens in my fics! >< And Kangin is going to forgive Ryeowook eventually, I guess. But who knows when? I'm an evil author >:D

Well there isn't much from me now but what's gonna happen to EunHae? I haven't even thought about it yet! :D

Ok enough of my randomness :) Annyeong and I'll update asap! ^^