Forgiveness

You're Mine

 

(Continued)

 

—Ryeowook’s POV—

I reluctantly rang the doorbell and heard someone approach the door. Umma threw the door open and smiled at me warmly, making me feel horrible all over again. It’s not that I want her to blame me for what happened, but I didn’t feel good about her forgiving me so readily either.

“Come in. Your appa’s with Youngwoon in the living room,” umma informed us, letting us into the house. Once I stepped in, I looked around the house and a small smile tugged at the corner of my lips when I noticed that nothing had changed at all in the past month.

We walked into the living room and I saw that hyung refused to look at us. I bit my lower lip nervously and sighed, plopping down on the loveseat. Sungie came to sit beside me while Teukie umma approached hyung.

“Youngwoon,” Teukie umma called out, reaching out to touch hyung’s shoulder. He seemed surprised when hyung jerked his arm away, glaring at Teukie umma while moving away subtly. Teukie umma noticed this, of course, and he sighed.

“I know you’re mad at me. I’m only doing what I feel is right. You’re stubborn, Youngwoon, just like your appa – no offense, Mr. Kim,” Teukie umma added with an apologetic smile. Appa shrugged and wrapped an arm around umma’s shoulders as she took her seat next to him.

“Remember when the Taeyeon incident happened? You didn’t bother listening to my explanation. Don’t you think that history is repeating itself?” Teukie umma asked sadly. Hyung tensed and turned around and only then could I see that hyung’s eyes were watery. Is he going to cry? Because of me?

“I trusted him, Teukie. I loved him so much and he didn’t even tell me,” hyung said, his voice breaking as he spoke. Sungie and I exchanged shocked glances, completely not expecting hyung to actually have been hurt. I feel guilty now, dammit.

Teukie umma nodded and sat on the armrest of the couch, wrapping his arms around hyung’s neck and pulling hyung to him. Hyung willingly cried in Teukie umma’s embrace and it was all I could do to prevent myself from gasping.

Umma and appa looked at me in surprise. Nobody thought that hyung was going to break down like this. He wasn’t upset because of the relationship with Sooyoung. He was only upset because I didn’t trust him enough to tell him anything. I really hurt him…

After a few minutes, hyung stopped crying and looked at me with red eyes. I felt my own eyes begin to water and sniffled, automatically getting up and walking to hug hyung. I began to cry in his shoulder, letting out choked sobs every now and then.

“I’m sorry hyung. I should have told you everything when it happened. That way, your relationship with Teukie umma wouldn’t have been affected,” I told him between sobs. Hyung nodded, rubbing my back comfortingly. “I was just so damn scared.”

“I was stupid. You’re still the dongsaeng that I swore to protect and that won’t change because of one little secret. I should’ve listened,” hyung replied, his voice quivering as well. We stayed like that for a while, both apologising to each other about things.

When we finally stopped, I saw that everyone was smiling softly at us. I returned the smile, knowing fully well that everyone had been supporting me, even appa. Umma, appa and Teukie umma must have said quite some things to hyung yesterday.

“…and I’m sorry for hitting you like that,” hyung apologised. I heard a gasp and turned to look at umma. Her expression was one of shock and maybe a hint of anger. Hyung realised what he just admitted and looked at umma sheepishly.

“You hit your brother?” umma questioned. Hyung gulped and nodded hesitantly. Umma immediately dragged Sungie away, presumably to ask him how bad hyung had abused me. Hyung looked at appa with pleading eyes and appa just sighed.

“Your umma loves Ryeowook most. He’s her baby and she doesn’t like knowing that people hurt him,” appa reminded hyung. Hyung made a strangled noise and turned to look at Teukie umma who just held his hands up in surrender.

“I can’t change her mind,” Teukie umma pointed out. Hyung groaned in despair just as umma returned from the kitchen, Sungie walking right behind her. Sungie was smiling, as if he had accomplished something wonderful.

I raised a brow and got up to let hyung go to umma. Sungie walked over to me and bent down to whisper in my ear.

“I managed to cover up most things, but she saw through some lies,” Sungie sighed. I smiled at him proudly anyway.

“You tried your best,” I assured him, pecking him lightly on the cheek. Somebody coughed and we turned around to see appa clucking his tongue. I smiled at him sheepishly, scratching the back of my head in embarrassment.

“I don’t enjoy seeing my son make out, Jongwoon-ah.”

 

----------------------

 

Umma spent half an hour hitting hyung in the stomach and wherever else he had hit me at previously. She only stopped when she was finally appeased and felt that she had avenged me enough. I looked at hyung apologetically and he sighed, shaking his head.

“I kind of deserved it. I was a bastard, and I can’t believe I just realised it,” hyung told me.

“It’s good enough that you forgave me, hyung,” I assured him, hugging him once more. He patted my back comfortingly and gave me a small smile.

“Are you going to move back? The house felt so empty without you,” hyung told me. I thought about it, glancing over at Sungie and then at my parents. I turned back to hyung and shook my head, declining his offer. He raised his brows. “Why?”

“I think it’d be strange for me to sleep alone,” I grinned cheekily at Sungie. Teukie umma wriggled his brows suggestively and Sungie hit him on the head, making him yelp in pain and making me laugh. Teukie umma must be so -deprived right now, I can’t even imagine it.

Umma looked at me. “Wookie, did you do anything with Jongwoon?” she questioned. I blushed, as did Sungie, as we both shook our heads furiously in unison. Umma seemed to heave a sigh of relief and nodded. “Good.”

I merely rolled my eyes in response to that. I’m already twenty years old, for the love of god! Why aren’t I allowed to have anyway? It’s not like I can get pregnant or anything, because everyone knows that guys obviously don’t get pregnant.

Still, I forced a smile at umma and walked back to Sungie who grabbed my hand almost immediately. He looked a little… freaked out by umma. I would too, if I was put in his shoes. I squeezed his hand reassuringly and looked at my parents.

“I think we’ll get going now. It’s getting kind of late and I wouldn’t want Sungie’s parents to worry,” I explained. Sungie nodded in agreement and umma stared at me as if I was crazy.

“But he’s already twenty-three,” umma pointed out. “He can do anything he wants.”

“Uh huh, and I can’t have when I’m twenty. Teukie umma, I’ll see you tomorrow!” I exclaimed as I headed for the door. “I’ll come back and cook dinner for you guys tomorrow!” I directed that at my family and waved to them as Sungie and I left the house.

We quickly went into his apartment and headed to his room. I threw myself onto the bed and heaved a huge sigh of relief, probably feeling gladder than I had ever felt in my entire life. It wasn’t every day that I would be kicked out for more than a month.

I felt a dip in the bed and two arms were s around my waist. I turned and wrapped my arms around Sungie tightly, smiling as I buried my face in his chest. I inhaled deeply and my smile widened, and I looked up at Sungie.

“Why do you always smell so awesome?” I asked him. Sungie chuckled and pecked me on the nose before shrugging in reply. “It must be because I’m your boyfriend and I’m awesome,” I reasoned, laughing together with Sungie at the weird reasoning.

“So I’m not awesome?” Sungie questioned. I just shrugged.

“You’re awesome, but I’m more awesome than you,” I answered, shrieking when he started to tickle me. “Stop it!” I screeched, laughing as I rolled around on his bed. Eventually, Sungie managed to pin me down onto his bed, placing his hands on either side of my head.

I was reminded of that day during orientation camp, when we had our first kiss. Sungie slowly leaned in closer to my face and kissed my forehead, my cheeks, my nose and lastly my lips. The kiss was more heated than usual and when we broke the kiss, I looked up at Sungie, my face flushed.

“What do you think about doing whatever you want?” Sungie asked. I looked him in the eye and I could see the love reflected there. I could see that Sungie wouldn’t leave me. Any other person would have left by now if they went through what Sungie did. And so, I nodded.

What followed was an intense make out session during which I found my clothes stripped off me. I also had the privilege of removing Sungie’s clothes and damn, his body was amazing. It wasn’t the first time that I had seen his body, but that doesn’t mean that I’ll get used to it. Every time I see Sungie and his lean figure, the breath gets knocked out of me.

By the time we were both , I was already hard and so was Sungie. He looked at me, asking me if I was sure about this one last time. I nodded surely, knowing exactly what I wanted.

“Kim Jongwoon, make love to me.”

 

----------------------

 

I’m sure I fell asleep after the mind-blowing that I just had. I’m glad that I lost my ity to Sungie. Yes, I was a . I didn’t get together with anyone after Sooyoung, and I sure as hell didn’t have with her when I was sixteen. That’s crazy.

When I woke up, it was already past 10pm. It was around 5pm when Sungie and I had returned, so I slept for more than four hours. I turned around to see that the bed was empty and I completely panicked. Did Sungie abandon me? Was I horrible in bed?

My worries were stupid, apparently, as the lights were and Sungie walked into the room with a plate of food and a glass of water. He smiled when he saw that I was awake and I returned the smile. I sat up and groaned when my hurt so damn much.

Sungie rushed over to me and helped me sit up, apologising if he was too rough on me earlier on. I waved him off and tried to see what was in the plate. “It’s your dinner,” he told me, reminding me that we had yet to eat.

“Did you eat yet?” I asked him. He shrugged.

“I could always get another plate of food,” he pointed out. I nodded and took the food from him gratefully, not realising how hungry I was. I waited until Sungie returned with a plate of food for himself before eating though, my stomach grumbling as I waited.

While we ate dinner, a horrific thought came to mind. “Was anyone home when we… You know,” I trailed off, blushing as I recalled what we did. Sungie smirked at this, seeming pretty full of himself about something.

“Why? Were you scared that someone heard the beautiful noises you made?” he asked. I pouted and hit his shoulder, blushing even more when I heard his reply. He chuckled and smiled at me. “You’re so easy to tease and you’re always so cute when you get all flustered like that! But no, nobody was at home,” he answered.

“Thank god.”

“I wouldn’t want anybody to hear those noises you made, anyway. That’s for me and me only,” Sungie stressed, looking at me seriously. It was my turn to .

“What if I told you that someone else already heard those sounds before?”

“No way. I’ll hunt that person down. Who is it?” he demanded immediately. I laughed and shook my head, causing him to gape at me in disbelief. ”Tell me!”

“I’m talking about you, stupid,” I told him. “Let’s eat and bathe. I feel sticky and gross.”

We finished our dinner and washed the dishes before taking a shower together. I could barely stand straight and Sungie literally had to hold me up while we showered. After bathing, we threw some clothes on and climbed into bed.

“It’s a good thing there isn’t school tomorrow,” I said, yawning and snuggling closer to Sungie.

“I think I’ll have to carry you to school if tomorrow wasn’t a weekend,” Sungie agreed.

I yawned again and Sungie just chuckled. “Just sleep.”

I nodded against his chest and closed my eyes, feeling Sungie press his lips on my forehead.

“Love you.”

I hummed my reply and fell asleep with a smile on my lips.

Today was the best day ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL Kangin crying? What was I thinking?! XP

So I didn't know where I was going with this after Wookie was forgiven and... this just happened XD But I don't do , ok? I just can't write ._.

I hope this chapter was satisfying because the trouble's gonna start really really soon! Stay tuned! X)

On another note, IT'S LUHAN'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAMBI! <3 AND A HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR DIVE ZHOUMI <3

I'll try my best to update on time again next week so look forward to it! :) Annyeong~! ^^