Fight

You're Mine

(Continued)

 

—Nobody’s POV—

Sooyoung strutted towards Ryeowook, looking displeased when she saw him glaring at her. She’d always hated it whenever anyone glared at her, no matter who the person was. That even applied to her father. Whenever he would glare at her, Sooyoung would slap his arm and tell him to stop it.

At that very moment, with Ryeowook glaring at her, Sooyoung was really angry. What right did he have to glare at her after dumping her? In Sooyoung’s opinion, she was a lot more superior to Kim Jongwoon. She didn’t understand what on earth Ryeowook saw in him, and she never would. But the very fact that she couldn’t get Kim Ryeowook was maddening, because Sooyoung’s always gotten what she wanted.

She came to a stop in front of Ryeowook and tapped her foot impatiently. Ryeowook narrowed his eyes at her, getting the same reaction from Sooyoung. They continued their staring contest, not noticing that Yonghwa was watching them from afar.

Ryeowook didn’t want to be the one to back out, so he stood his ground and continued to glare daggers at Sooyoung. He was pissed off, more than he had been in a long time. It just didn’t seem right for Sooyoung to abuse her power as the successor of a mafia leader. She shouldn’t have made use of her men to kidnap others. She definitely shouldn’t have gotten Seohyun to run Kyuhyun over.

Sooyoung wasn’t about to back out either. She wanted to know what Ryeowook wanted. If he was about to beg her to stop bugging him, again, then she would just walk away. She would have a little fun beating him up first, but then she would just leave him like the previous time.

What happened was unexpected for both of them. Ryeowook brought his hand up and across Sooyoung’s left cheek. The sound of the slap made Yonghwa jump, and his heart thudded wildly in his chest in fear for Ryeowook. He didn’t know what kind of relationship Ryeowook had with Sooyoung, but he respected the guy. He would never have stood up to a person like Sooyoung, ever.

Staring blankly at Ryeowook before touching the area where she was slapped. Sooyoung let out a dry, humourless laugh. “You’ll regret that, you bastard. Nobody slaps Choi Sooyoung like that,” Sooyoung said darkly. She slapped Ryeowook with much more force than he had slapped her, and Ryeowook merely smirked.

“That’s all you got?” Ryeowook asked teasingly. “Take this on for size.”

Ryeowook quickly sent three more slaps across Sooyoung’s cheeks, shoving her onto the ground. Sooyoung was slightly shocked from the fact that Ryeowook had that much strength in him, but to be honest, all of his strength and courage was fuelled by his anger. Yonghwa widened his eyes at the sight that was unfolding in front of him, and he ran back to the hospital immediately.

Sooyoung felt blood trickle from her split lip and she glowered at Ryeowook. “You’ll regret doing that. Better beg for forgiveness now, Ryeowook,” Sooyoung demanded, getting back up on her feet. Ryeowook looked at her for a second and spat at her feet.

“ you.”

Those two words earned Ryeowook a knee in the gut, and he coughed up some blood. Wiping the blood away, Ryeowook stood up and gave Sooyoung a challenging look.

“I don’t understand why I was so scared of you. You don’t even have the balls to do your dirty work on your own. I don’t care if you know martial arts. I can still beat you,” Ryeowook said, proving his point by grabbing Sooyoung’s left arm and twisting it. Sooyoung let out a pained scream as Ryeowook bent her wrist and broke it, and he smiled as he shoved her back onto the ground.

Holding on to her broken wrist and wincing, Sooyoung narrowed her eyes at Ryeowook. “You’ll pay for this,” she swore, backing away from Ryeowook and snapping her fingers. A black van that Ryeowook failed to notice opened, and eight men came out. Sooyoung smirked victoriously at Ryeowook and looked at the men. “Don’t kill him. I haven’t had my fun.”

With that, Sooyoung walked away, right back into her limo, and the limo drove away. Ryeowook stared in shock at the eight men cracking their knuckles and gearing up for a fight. He gulped, wondering what the hell he had just gotten himself into.

 

--------------------

 

Yonghwa burst into Sungmin’s hospital room, panting from running all the way to the fourth floor. Everyone was there, including Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Not even taking a moment to catch his breath, Yonghwa looked at everyone pleadingly. “Ryeowook needs help.”

Yesung was the first to react to this, immediately standing up and grabbing onto Yonghwa’s collar. “What happened?” Yesung demanded, misunderstanding the situation, thinking that Yonghwa did something to his boyfriend.

“He’s in the park now. Anyone that can fight, go and help him. Please,” Yonghwa begged. He didn’t know Ryeowook well, but he knew that Ryeowook was a good guy. He didn’t even want to think of what Sooyoung would do to Ryeowook, because he’s been kidnapped by her and abused for a day. Sooyoung didn’t hold any grudges against him, and already he was abused quite badly.

Yesung let go of Yonghwa right away and ran off. Siwon exchanged a look with Kibum and both of them were gone too. Kangin was the next to leave, along with Heechul, Hankyung and Eunhyuk. Zhoumi didn’t hesitate before following after all of them. Once they were all gone, Seohyun looked at Yonghwa questioningly. “What happened?”

“He got into a fight with her,” Yonghwa replied, knowing that Seohyun would understand him perfectly. Seohyun looked at Yonghwa in fear, terrified at even the mention of Sooyoung. She had almost lost Yonghwa because of Sooyoung, and she wasn’t ready to risk that again.

“Don’t go,” Seohyun whispered. Yonghwa nodded, taking his rightful place beside Seohyun.

The others in the room looked at the couple, and only Sungmin and Kyuhyun didn’t understand their relationship. Sungmin bit on his lower lip, wondering why Ryeowook got into a fight in the first place. He suddenly regretted not taking care of himself, because he could have been a great help to the others. “I hope Ryeowook’s fine.”

Meanwhile, Yesung was sprinting in the direction of the park. He had no time to lose. Ryeowook had been badly injured once; he didn’t need his boyfriend to get into that situation again. By the time he made it to the park with the others, Ryeowook was putting up his best fight against the eight bulky men. Ryeowook’s efforts were wasted though, as the eight men were well-trained in fighting. He could only trash around as he was held by one of them, and kick the others away.

“Wookie!” Yesung shouted. Ryeowook, as well as the eight men, turned to look at Yesung. The elder male had his fists clenched tightly, and he ran up to throw a punch at one of the men’s face. He heard a satisfying crack as the guy’s nose broke, and the man backed away quickly. In no time, the others all joined in the fight.

Kangin was the one who kicked the guy holding Ryeowook, elbowing him and punching him relentlessly. Ryeowook was let go, and he could only stare in surprise at all of his friends who were there at the moment. “How’d you guys know?” Ryeowook asked, seeming to forget that they were in trouble.

Heechul sighed. “Ryeowook, what’d you get yourself into? Yonghwa told us,” he explained, not fighting any of the men. Heechul’s had martial arts training from both Hankyung and Sungmin, but he never liked to get his hands dirty. “Look at you! We’ll have to get you cleaned up.”

Ryeowook nodded, wincing as he heard someone howl in pain. He and Heechul both turned around to see that Hankyung was on the ground, and one of the men was kicking him in the side harshly. Heechul’s entire demeanour changed. “Nobody. Touches. Hannie.” Heechul growled, running towards the man and tackling him to the ground. Ryeowook stared as Heechul kicked the man’s chin and punched him right in the face, suddenly feeling afraid of Heechul.

Eunhyuk and Kibum were beating up another guy, dodging his blows while scoring some blows of their own. Siwon was busy with one of the other men, punching his face multiple times before kicking his side. Zhoumi was surprisingly skilled as well, managing to pin on of the men on the ground and twisting his arms behind his back.

The only person left was Ryeowook, and there were still two other men left. One of them joined in the brawl with Eunhyuk and Kibum, and the last man set his sights on Ryeowook. Ryeowook was still amazed at the fact that his friends had saved him, not realising the man charging towards him.

Yesung smirked as he stood up, leaving the man that he had beaten up on the ground. The man had a bruised eye, his lips were bleeding, his nose broken, and his arm fractured. Yesung kicked the guy one more time in the gut and turned to look at Ryeowook. He cursed as he saw the man heading for his boyfriend and started running.

 

---------------------

 

“Don’t you ing dare touch him!” Yesung warned and kicked the guy’s shin. Ryeowook turned around just in time to be pushed away by Yesung, just as the elder male was punched in the gut. Ryeowook narrowed his eyes dangerously at the man, getting up and punching the bulky male’s jaw.

“Don’t ever hit my boyfriend,” Ryeowook bit out as he elbowed the man’s jaw, causing him to stumble backwards and become disoriented. Yesung moved in front of his smaller boyfriend, cracking his knuckles before sending another punch, this time to the man’s cheek.

Ryeowook grabbed the man’s arm and twisted it, dislocating his shoulder in the process. Even after hearing something in the man’s arm snap, Ryeowook continued to bend the arm until the man was cursing at him. “Apologise. Now.”

When he didn’t hear anything from the man, Ryeowook kneed the man in the groin and decked his jaw once more. “Say it!” Ryeowook demanded, shoving the man to the ground just as he did to Sooyoung, and punching his face mercilessly. “Apologise!”

Yesung had to step in and pull Ryeowook away, kicking and trashing while hissing at the man who was lying on the ground, groaning in pain. “Apologise to him, dammit!” Ryeowook screamed. Yesung had a tight enough grip on Ryeowook to prevent him from jumping on the guy again, and he could only try to calm him boyfriend down. By now, all eight men were either on the ground or being beaten up by the others.

“Wookie, stop. I don’t care what he did to me. Now let me have a look at you,” Yesung ordered, turning Ryeowook around so that he could look at his boyfriend carefully. Apart from a split lip, a bloody nose and some bruises on his arms and abdomen, Ryeowook was fine. Heaving a sigh of relief, Yesung turned to look at the others. Eunhyuk spat at the man that he’d just finished with, and the others were about done as well.

Once Zhoumi made himself look presentable, he headed towards the rest of his friends and all of them looked questioningly at Ryeowook. Feeling awkward all of a sudden, Ryeowook smiled sheepishly at his friends. “Can I explain all of this later, in the hospital? Some of you don’t look so good,” Ryeowook pointed out. Heechul immediately nodded, towing Hankyung back to the hospital to get his ribs checked.

Kangin rolled his shoulders examined his arms, grunting when he saw some bruises on them. Zhoumi fixed his hair and wiped the blood away from his nose, rubbing his neck wearily. Eunhyuk and Kibum were both almost perfectly fine, except for a black eye on Eunhyuk and a split lip on Kibum. Siwon sighed as he saw that his knuckles were slightly bleeding, and his shoes were dirty. In fact, all of their knuckles were scraped and bruised.

Siwon headed to check on his boyfriend, and Kangin groaned in annoyance. “Hyuk, Mi, want to go back first? Clearly, these lovebirds aren’t going to care about us,” he said. Eunhyuk and Zhoumi nodded without a second thought and the three went back to the hospital.

Yesung looked over Ryeowook once more. “Wookie, you’ve really got some explaining to do. Let’s get back,” Yesung decided, wrapping a protective arm around Ryeowook’s waist and walking back to the hospital. Ryeowook, despite the situation, found a small smile on his face.

It’s a good thing that I have awesome friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't even know how Wookie suddenly fights so well, so I'm gonna use his anger as an excuse XD

Hmm... I have no idea what to say. I only managed to update since my camp was cancelled last minute, lucky for you guys XP

Well, I haven't planned anything for the next chapter (as usual) so let's see what my whacky brain can come up with :D

That's all from me for now, so annyeong~! ^-^