a friend in need is a friend in deed.

Love isn't just a game.

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

As I saw Kyuhyun closed his window. I touched my lips.

 

 

Did I really just Kiss Cho Kyuhyun?

 

I mean…. That’s my first kiss and I just gave it away to him easily. He did said that he likes me right? Should I believe him? Should I trust him? My heart keeps on beating fast. It always were. Whenever I am with him, even when I just saw him, my heart is racing as fast as a bullet train.

 

 

I really like him you know, I know he’s mean and evil and that he loves to make fun of me but, I always pretend that I don’t notice him but I really do. He’s the only guy I notice.

 

I always like Kyuhyun despite everything he does, if it weren’t for his teasing and name callings, I might end up in a deep spot of love for him. I just always ignore these butterflies I have for him because of he’s evil and mean but right now, he said he likes me.

 

 

And tomorrow, he’ll announce to the whole school that…that…. That

 

 

He likes me

 

*BLUSH*

 

 

Aigoooo~! My face is all red. I guess I’d just sleep, I’m so embarrass for tomorrow.

 

---

 

[STILL SUNGMIN'S POV]

 

Classes seem to finish already. I haven’t seen Kyuhyun anywhere.

 

He didn’t attend any of our class. Why is that? Is he just lying about what he just said? About his announcement.

 

 

About his feelings for me?

 

I didn’t even see him this morning at his house, I haven’t seen any sight of him today.

 

What happened last night, is it just a dream? Just a hallucination? People aren’t  calling me much things since Kyuhyun is not here, I guess the reason they make fun of me because they only want to impress him. The only wants that still make fun of me are his so-called- bastard- friends.

 

Where are you Kyu?

 

*giggles*

 

KYU , I came up with a cute nickname for him, well, he calls me Min, so I guess it’s okay to call him Kyu, right?

 

Well, I can’t do anything about it if he’s not here, should I still go to the campus Gym? I mean he’s not here at school, he’s not around so what do I do?

 

No harm done if I’d check right?

 

 

Yeah, I’ll just check if he’s there.

 

---

 

As Sungmin was going straight towards the campus Gym, she didn’t notice that she bumped someone because of walking fast excitedly.

 

“Oww” the girl said. Sungmin looked at her.

 

“Omona, I’m sorry, are you hurt?” she asked reaching her hand to the girl lying on the floor.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine…It’s just that OMYGOD! My baked cake is ruined” she exclaimed staring at the thing she made, it looks like it’s a project from culinary class.

 

“Oh, NO, I’m really sorry” Sungmin said apologetically. “I didn’t look at where I am going, I’m really sorry”

 

 

The girl shook her head “No, It’s okay, I was just planning in giving that to someone. No harm done”

 

“But… the person you’ll be giving that…wouldn’t he be disappointed? I ruined your cake”

 

“It really is okay, I really don’t think he’d accept that, so it’s okay. By the way My name is Kim Ryeowook, you are” the girl said reaching her hand to Sungmin. Sungmin stared at the hand before finally complying and giving her hand as well “My name is Sungmin, Lee Sungmin”

 

Ryeowook smiled at her. Wow she has a very nice and sweet smile.

 

“Sungminnie, what a cute name.” she said.

 

Sungmin blushed by the sudden complementation, no one has ever treat her like that due to Kyuhyun’s evil teasing and commanding everyone to do the same.

 

“Thank you, Ryeowook…umm, ryeowook, if it’s no harm done to you, I can help you make another cake for that someone you need to give, that’s the thing I can do since I’m the reason you fell and ruined it”

 

Ryeowook just looked at her. “are you sure about that Sungminnie?”

 

Sungmin nods at her. "Please?"

 

She thought that Looking for Kyuhyun could wait, she needs to help someone that treats her normally unlike the other students. She wants to be friends with Ryeowook.

 

-----

 

“It’s so tasty!” Sungmin exclaimed.

 

She turned and looked at the other girl who is giggling by Sungmin’s sudden expression.

 

“I never thought you’d be this good in baking, Wookie”

 

“Nah, too much Compliment, Sungminnie… You’re also good as well.” Ryeowook replied, holding a piece of cookie in her hand “these cookies you made are utterly delicious as well, you’re also a good baker.”

 

“well, I only live with my mom so I usually help her making pastries and stuffs, thanks wookie.” She said embarrassed.

 

“Ummm, Wookie” sungmin continued. Ryeowook turned to her waiting for her to continue.

 

“who is it that you are going to give your personal made cake for? I didn’t ask you earlier, is it your special someone? boyfriend?”

 

Ryeowook’s cheeks then turned bright red but shook her head as an answer.

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend, Sungminnie. I was just about to give that to someone special but not my boyfriend” she shyly replied.

 

“who is it? Is it from school?” Sungmin happily asked hoping she was right, Ryeowook just nods at her.

 

“who is it?”

 

“It’s from upper music department, he’s Kim Jong woon”

 

Sungmin gasped but not for too long then she smiled “Aigoo, the guy who’s really good in singing, etc, the guy with one eyelid? That Jong Woon? ”

 

Ryeowook shyly nods again.

 

“So cute!” Sungmin exclaimed holding Ryeowook’s hands “I wish you the best and goodluck, Wookie”

 

Ryeowook giggled by Sungmin’s cuteness and her cute behavior.

 

Sungmin just looked at her confused “Why are you giggling Wookie?”

 

“It’s because, you’re so cute, Sungminnie, this is the first time we met and you already treat me like a friend, you’re really nice and friendly, you’re not that hard to talk to and you’re really sweet.”

 

Sungmin felt a little embarrass by her over reaction and behavior.“really? Sorry, Wookie.”

 

“why are you sorry?” Ryeowook exasperated “I was saying that I like your attitude towards me, you’re really nice”

 

Sungmin smiled at her “thank you, actually you’re the first person who really treat me like that, ever since I came here, no one actually wants to get close to me because they are afraid of a certain someone, everyone keeps on teasing me, bullying me or whatsoever, they tease me because of my nerdy personality and my braids and my style, they made fun of me. No one really wants to be my friend, and it has been for so long… that’s why…I really want to be friends with you.”

 

Ryeowook held her hand lightly. “then I’ll be that No one.”

 

Sungmin looked at her “what do you mean?”

 

“well you said, No onewants to get close to you and no one wants to be your friend, then I’ll be your NO ONE, because I really want to be your friend Sungminnie, you’re really nice, you can talk to me with everything, and I don’t care if people will say or order me to go away from you, I won’t do that.”

 

Sungmin hugged her suddenly “thank you Wookie.”

 

When they parted from the hug Ryeowook asked Sungmin something.

 

“Sungminnie, I already told you to whom I shall give my cake with, now tell me, why did you also made some cookies with me, are you also going to give it to someone?”

 

Sungmin blushed and shook her head exasperately “No, what makes you think I’ll give it to someone?”

 

Ryeowook laughed at her “well, for a slim girl like you, I don’t think you’d be able to finish this many cookies by yourself, so tell me who is it for?”

 

“for a special someone as well actually.” Sungmin shyly replied.

 

“who is it Minnie?” Ryeowook asked happily. Sungmin looked at her.

 

“Minnie?”  Sungmin asked, thinking if she heard right what Ryeowook called her.

 

“yes, Minnie, since you called me Wookie, I think it’s nice to call you Minnie. It’s cute right?”

 

Sungmin stared at Ryeowook again. For a long time someone is calling her sweet nicknames, not that she hates it but it’s like calling someone In a use of a nickname is a commitment to where you two are attached to each other. Saying that you two are close.

 

 

“Minnie, are you okay.?” Ryeowook asked confused by Sungmin’s odd behavior.

 

Sungmin shook her head. “Not really, Wookie. It’s just… you’re the first person who treats me like that… who treats me like a friend, for such a long time now.”

 

“How come is that?”

 

“It’s because of a certain someone that’s been bullying me and influencing everyone to do the same, making my life miserable, forcing me to be alone.”

 

Ryeowook gasped learning about that “that’s so bad, why would someone do that to you? Does he hate you? Did you do something to him? What’s his name?”

 

“No.No.and No…” Sungmin answered “he’s Cho Kyuhyun, he’s my childhood friend”

 

“I wouldn’t consider someone who tortures you like that, A friend” Ryeowook backfired.

 

“No Wookie, don’t say it like that” Sungmin defended “I know he is rude and bad and an but… he has a sweet side inside of him anyway. To tell you the truth” Sungmin continued “He is that special guy I will be giving my cookies to.”

 

Ryeowook looked at her shocked “he is YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE?”

 

Sungmin blushed and nod.

 

“Omona, Minnie. How can you love someone who tortures you a lot, who hurts you a lot.? You’re such a martyr Min”

 

 

Sungmin stared at Ryeowook and gave her a weak smile “I guess that’s what Love can do to a person, be blinded by everything as long as that’s what the heart tells them to feel.”

 

 

Ryeowook just sighed and start fixing the equipments they used for baking.