Handkerchief

Love isn't just a game.

 

“Minnie, You already fixed everything you need to do to this school.” Ryeowook whined “You already passed  your School martial arts’ membership form, you already got your uniform, you got your schedule, finally you are now really a student in SM again.”

 

Sungmin smiled at Ryeowook “yeah, It seems like I never did leave here.”

 

Ryeowook then held Sungmin’s arm and pulled her towards the school cafeteria. It seems like it’s already Lunch because Ryeowook heard the bell. Yes, she didn’t attend her class just to accompany Sungmin. “I’m Hungry, Minnie, Let’s eat already.” She whined.

 

“Okay, Okay, Let’s eat, My treat because you were accompanying me this whole time.” Sungmin answered, once they entered the School cafeteria, Sungmin saw a lot of girls, circling at a certain table, she cannot see whose seating there but she do know that, whoever that person is, he or she is getting too much attention from many students.

 

“Don’t mind those people, Minnie. It’s already a normal eyesight every day, You’d get used to it as well” Ryeowook said to her while they made their way to the line to get a meal.

 

“what’s in there, Wookie?” Sungmin asked out of curiousity. “A celebrity?”

 

“Hmmm, Nope” Ryeowook shrugged “I won’t call them a celebrity but, popular I guess.”

 

“Popular? Why are they Popular if they aren’t celebrities?”

 

Ryeowook shrugged again, taking a tray out of the counter and started getting foods she wants, then she answered “Well, they are what you called people that shines outmost here, You already saw them so you can say if they really are or not.”

 

“I already saw them? When?” Sungmin asked out of curiousity “I sure do know that it is my first day here in SM so I really don’t know if I met those people or not, Wookie.”

 

Ryeowook stared at her “Minnie, You do know that we are talking about Kyuhyun and Donghae, right?”

 

Sungmin opened in wide shock, “Wait, Donghae and Kyuhyun?”

 

Ryeowook nods “Yes, Most girls that are circling them are what you called Kyuties, or I sure labeled as Girls who are so utterly obsessed with Cho Demon Kyuhyun.” she then turned to Sungmin with Mischievous smile.

 

“Kyuties?” Sungmin still asked in confusion “When the hell did a Kyuties happened?”

 

“well, Minnie, you were gone for about 5 years, Kyuhyun became much more ‘handsome’ uggh, and attracts a lot of students, especially girls, Kyuhyun just you know, being Kyuhyun and ignore them all. Most girls worships him and so they all agreed to form Kyuties or a fanclub dedicated to him.”

 

Kyuhyun had a fanclub dedicated to him?

 

Wow, Nice (sarcastically speaking)

 

Sungmin didn’t say anything and was staring at the direction to where many girls are circling at a table. Both she and Ryeowook already left the counter and was going to their certain table when Ryeowook suddenly speak again “I really don’t know why Donghae-oppa put up with Kyuhyun, they are really quite the opposite towards each other, Donghae being Mr Sunshine while Kyuhyun being the Rainy storm demon king, but somehow they got along really well, Only Donghae-oppa is the one who can be beside Kyuhyun most of the time.”

 

 

To think about it, Donghae really was nice, friendly and sweet.

 

 

His smile is so nice as well.

 

Ryeowook held Sungmin’s arm again and pulled her to the table when they heard a voice yelled “Sungminnie!, Wookie!” They  looked at to where the voice came from and it was Donghae.

 

 

They only looked at Donghae, who is sitting beside Kyuhyun, reading a book while eating.

 

Donghae was motioning his hands to Sungmin and Ryeowook for them to come closer to him, “Sit with us, Sungminnie, Wookie!”

 

Kyuhyun glanced to them, emotionless, both his gaze and Sungmin’s gaze met for a moment when Kyuhyun put his attention to his book again.

 

Sungmin frowned with that attitude kyuhyun showed her.

 

“Come on, Sungminnie!” Donghae called out again.

 

Sungmin smiled at Donghae and nods “Sure thing, Donghae-ssi”

 

Somehow while Sungmin and Ryeowook was walking, Sungmin can feel a lot of eyes staring at her.

 

Some are deep hatred, some are admirations, some are jealousy and some are like from deep lust.

 

 

Of course, she isn’t the same Lee Sungmin as before, she forgot.

 

 

She felt thrills running down her spine. It’s somehow scary.

 

 

If Kyuhyun, who can resist a lot of girls even though they are offering themselves to him, have encountered himself lusting and feeling tempted because of Sungmin’s perfect features and body, what more can other people do?

 

 

And Kyuhyun can notice that while Sungmin was walking towards their table, she is trembling, and then it hit him,  He can feel a lot of eyes staring at Sungmin, a lot of dumb- sick ing guys are feasting at Sungmin, if only they can her already in the Cafeteria, they’d hell do that already.

 

 

Kyuhyun glared at those eyes.

 

 

‘ing erts’ he thought ‘erts that can’t satisfy their needs with themselves with their own way.’

 

 

Suddenly a guy approached Sungmin, a guy who somehow can’t really stop himself from lusting at Sungmin that he can’t resist his urge.

 

“Hey, pretty lady,” he said, Sungmin just stared at him.

 

“Excuse me?” she asked “Do I know you?”

 

“If I’d tell you your name,” the guy smirked “Would you tell me your bust size?”

 

Ryeowook was about to slap that guy for asking such a thing when Sungmin stopped her then Sungmin smirked (and Kyuhyun felt kinda proud for that, of course where would Sungmin learned how to smirk like that if it’s not from him?), then she suddenly speak “I am asking you to back away to the nearest 10 seconds, or else, It won’t be good to you.”

 

 

The guy just shrugged and was about to come closer to Sungmin when Sungmin held his arm and turned his body around, making his back face Sungmin and Sungmin’s food to be thrown to the floor, then the latter put his arm at his back, making  the man shrieked to the sudden pain of his arm being twisted.

 

“I warned you.” She said with a smile.

 

Many student find that new girl interesting, she doesn’t only have the looks but also a martial artist.

 

Some students, felt kinda afraid of Sungmin, it’s like they are afraid to get in her way, or just to offense her.

 

Both Donghae and Ryeowook find it amusing to what Sungmin did, she’s really one good martial artist.

 

“Yah, My food!” Sungmin complained, seeing all the food she was about to eat a moment ago, scattered on the floor.

 

Kyuhyun then stare at the complaining Sungmin and then smiled a weak smile.

 

‘I guess I need to be careful when I am really with her’ he thought.

 

‘she really is one scary amazon after all, and I’d meet my body in a hospital if I don’t be careful around this rabbit’ he said to himself. Taking preacautinary measures is better than having your body stiffened in hospital bed due to a scary amazona beating the hell out of you.

 

“Disgusting !” Sungmin said, waking Kyuhyun from his thinking, he then noticed Sungmin in front of him, staring “Cho Kyuhyun, you’re disgusting you know” she said.

 

 

Then Sungmin took a handkerchief off of her skirt and wiped Kyuhyun’s face with it, she handed the handkerchief to Kyuhyun “Look, you have sauce on your cheeks, what a way to eat,” she said then sit right across to where Donghae was sitting.

 

 

Somehow, Sungmin already had another set of meals and was eating happily with Donghae and Ryeowook, while Kyuhyun was staring at the handkerchief Sungmin handed to him. He doesn’t want to keep it but he can’t give it back to Sungmin when a stain is noticeable to the piece of clothing due to his carelessness, so he will just gave it back when it is clean, they are neighbors after all.

 

--

 

Kyuhyun was at the rooftop. Of course, escaping the noisy environment he was always with. It already became a habit for him to go in the rooftop when he wants peace both physically and mentally.

 

He took another one stick of cigarette from his pocket and lit it, inhaling the stick that’s in his mouth then exhales the smoke.

 

He wants to think.

 

He needs some silence.

 

The big drama in the cafeteria just a moment ago, already is a scene, a scene to where many students are gossiping about, and hell it is caused by the most stupid rabbit in the world.

 

He wants to escape reality again.

 

He was thinking deep when he heard the door opened.

 

 “Oppa!” a girl said, making Kyuhyun open his eyes.

 

He took the cigarette off his mouth then asked the girl “who the hell are you?”

 

The girl slyly smiled at him seductively “Does it matter who am I to you?”, then she ran her hands to kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun smirked then the girl moved closer to Kyuhyun making their lips touched, Kyuhyun then wrapped his arms around the back then started rubbing it up then down, the girl’s lips not leaving Kyuhyun’s, the kiss turned from gentle to more ravished passionate kiss, Kyuhyun bit the lower lip of the girl making the girl moaned then Kyuhyun shove his tongue into the girl’s hot cavern, while their muscles are playing inside the girl’s mouth, Kyuhyun’s hands found itself inside the girl’s uniform and unclasped her bra, the girl moaned again and as by that time, Kyuhyun removed his lips from the girls mouth. A string of saliva connected to their lips, then Kyuhyun held the girl’s hand again and forcefully shoved her away.

 

“who the hell gave you permission to go to this place, ?” he straightforwardly asked “I already gave you what you want, so leave and don’t you dare show your face to me again.”

 

“But, Oppa –“ the girl was about to reasoned out but Kyuhyun talked in the middle of her sentence  “I don’t care what you are about to say, if you don’t leave me alone when I count to three, hell meets hell, Milady” he warned the girl then started counting and without hesitation the girl ran.

 

“tsk” he said taking another stick of cigarette and lit it up “Such a dirty little s.” He then wiped his lips with a handkerchief.

 

Somehow the handkerchief’s smell got up to his nose when he wiped the handkerchief to his mouth.

 

It smelled like Strawberries.

 

The same as Sungmin.

 

Of course, it would be, it is Sungmin’s handkerchief after all.

 

The smell really made him think of Sungmin.

 

Why is he thinking about her?

 

 

 

 

He inhaled again the smell of the handkerchief then the tangling scent ran through his system again and an image of Sungmin appeared to his mind.

 

 

He then opened his eyes “.”