Project

Love isn't just a game.

Donghae stepped inside and observes his surroundings.

 

‘This is Sungmin’s house, cute’ he thought. It wasn’t the first time that he went inside the Lee’s residence, but the first few times that he was there he have other more important businesses he need to pay attention to (such as Sungmin having a fever or seeing Kyuhyun in there.)

 

“Hae” Sungmin called out to him, standing in the living room’s doorframe, her right hand holding a piece of spoon “Would you like to eat some soup before we start?”

 

Donghae blushed. ‘Sungmin’s gonna cook up for me’ he thought then unconsciously nodded.

 

The girl smiled him her brightest then head towards the Kitchen.

 

Donghae face palmed himself. ‘get it together’, ‘get it together’ he keeps on repeating in his head.

 

He found himself unable to stop the smile creeping up his face. This is the first time he’d be able to spend so much time with the person he’s affectionate with.

 

He won’t lie that he finds himself falling more and more for the girl he shares the same surname with. Sungmin is just the most adorable girl he sees.

 

It’s just a badluck that he and his bestfriend is in love with the same girl but he just can’t stop it.

 

He just likes her. And he wishes that she will soon like him as well. That she’ll choose him over Kyuhyun.

 

There’s nothing wrong in wishing for happiness, right?

 

After that, he soon followed Sungmin in the Kitchen area. He saw her dancing while stirring and hears her hums soft tunes of songs. Then he realized she’s wearing a headphone.

 

‘so she’s listening to music while cooking’ he thought and giggled a little ‘so cute.’

 

Donghae slowly approached Sungmin. Once he was near the latter he held her waist and Sungmin at first was shocked by the sudden appearance of her friend but relaxed soon once she realized it was Donghae.

 

“You scared me you know” she giggled “what’s wrong Hae? You need something?”

 

“Can I say that you’re the one I need?” Donghae replied before Sungmin was able to take off the headphones in her ear.

 

“What did you say?” She laughs “I wasn’t able to hear you because I was listening to some music”

 

Donghae shook his head and smiles “Nothing, I was only here to check up on you.” And smiled again.

 

“Okay Hae. Well, The Soup will be done in a few minutes, just wait at the table, okay?”

 

Donghae nods “Okay”

 

 

---

 

After eating what Sungmin prepared for the both of them, they were washing the dishes. Donghae insists on doing the dishes when Sungmin was fixing the table but the girl didn’t allow him saying that Hae is the guest but the latter doesn’t want to because he is the guest and it is a pleasure to help out, leaving both of them do the dishes together.

 

When they are washing the plates, Sungmin can’t help but remember a certain someone in her mind. Remembering how they played with bubbles and soap. She didn’t even pay attention to what is said to her because her mind is wandering off.

 

But her train of thoughts soon was interrupted when she notices Donghae playing with the bubbles. She found him really cute, like a five year old.

 

She can’t help but laugh.

 

“Hae, you’re really cute you know” she giggled “like a five year old”

 

Donghae smiled “You too Sungmin”

 

“Me too? I’m not like a five year old” She laughs again but softly.

 

Donghae slowly shook his head “I didn’t mean that”

 

“Then what is it?”

 

“You’re cute too” Donghae smiled.

 

Sungmin blushed.

 

---

 

 

Kyuhyun was staying at his house, laying in his oversized bed, his thoughts filled with fish, pumpkins, rabbits and strawberry.

 

‘crap’ he can’t stop thinking and thinking and thinking.

 

‘what is going on in there?’

 

‘they are together.’

 

‘why are they together’

 

‘I’m jealous’

 

‘no, I’m not jealous’

 

He don’t know if this will still be called relaxed and normal, but his mind is just going on in a crazy battle between calm maturity of accepting that this is all for a project and wanting to be immature and burst in inside the Lee Residence and just kiss Sungmin all day and be possessive.

 

‘’ he mutters. He chose the maturity side of him and understanding. He loves both Sungmin and Donghae of course that’s why he’d respect both of them, He will be as understanding as possible and not let his emotions get in his way.

 

Yep. He just needs to pay attention to other stuffs and avert thinking of Sungmin and Donghae.

 

It’s just a project.

 

One harmless night of doing a project.

 

Together.

 

Just the TWO of them.

 

Overnight.

 

 

 

“oh ” he swore again for the nth time.

 

 

----

 

Sorry for the super duper late update. xD Hope you'll like this update and still thank you. <3 <3