Donghae or Kyuhyun?

Love isn't just a game.

 

 

Kyuhyun then carry the basin and the wet towel in his hand, he heads towards the kitchen to make some pancakes for the sleeping girl upstairs.

 

So sad, that he can only make pancakes, and not more of anything else.

 

He even looked at the medicine box of Sungmin’s house and he can’t find any medicine that will help Sungmin lower down her fever, so he decided to go to his house and look for some, he knows his mom kept some in their own medicine box.

 

He would just come back immediately so that Sungmin wasn’t going to stay alone at her house.

 

Actually, he knows that Sungmin was alone, but he didn’t know she has a fever. He had a phone call from his mom(who by which is out of the house as well, just like Mrs. Lee) , his mom asked him to check on Sungmin, and even though Kyuhyun doesn’t want to see Sungmin, he did what he was told, he was just going to check on the said girl when he saw her lying on the living room unconscious, so he carried her to her room and he took care of her, wipe sweats away from her face, and that’s when their third kiss happened (as for Sungmin, but to Kyuhyun it was the fourth because he secretly kissed her before when she was asleep, but literally it was the third).

 

Kyuhyun knows it’s wrong to do that because he took advantage of Sungmin, she has a fever but he can’t help it when Sungmin looks so innocent and beautiful like that, and when she was staring at him straight and her lips are as red as cherry like asking to be tasted, and that’s why Kyuhyun lost all of his senses, his rationality, and kissed her. He gave in to his desires and kissed the girl. The girl he loves and adore.

 

Kyuhyun went towards his house and looked for their own medicine box.

 

---

 

Donghae was running really hard just to go to Sungmin’s house, the way Sungmin called him as if Sungmin needed help and when she didn’t speak anymore through the line, Donghae knew something bad has happened to her, so he immediately went towards the house of the girl.

 

He didn’t hesitate in opening it , he was worried as hell, he looked around, looking where the said girl is. He looked around, he went inside every room looking to where the girl is, until he reached the second room floor room and saw the girl in her room, lying there, asleep.

 

The moment he have opened the door, the girl opened her eyes, distracted by the noise of the door opening, somehow it woke her up.

Sungmin opened up her eyes a little, her eyes still blurry as ever.

 

“Minnie, are you okay?” Donghae said panting. “You called me a few seconds ago, that’s why I came here”

Sungmin smiled, knowing who owns the voice “I’m fine” she held her forehead, she have a slight fever but still it goes down a little, maybe because Kyuhyun took care of her, Sungmin looked around, looking for someone, looking for the guy who took care of her, and the reason that her fever got down a little.

“what’s wrong Minnie?” Donghae asked her.

 

“Where’s Kyuhyun?” she asked “he was here a moment ago.”

 

“huh?” donghae asked confused “No one’s here, when I came here, no one was here but you.”

 

Sungmin’s mouth fell open “But…”

 

‘I know he was the one who took care of me’ she thought.

 

‘it couldn’t be a dream right?’

 

‘I know Kyuhyun was here’

 

“maybe because you had a fever that you were hallucinating, Sungminnie, no one was here.” Donghae said supporting Sungmin to lie in her bed again and

 

take a rest.

 

“but—“

 

Sungmin didn’t finish what she was about to say when Donghae’s index finger placed it infront of Sungmin’s mouth to prevent her from talking

 

 “sshhh, don’t talk anymore, just take a rest okay?”

 

Those words are the same words the guy said when she was talking like a minute ago, it’s the same.

 

Sungmin can’t help but felt a thug in her heart.

 

It couldn’t be a dream, someone really did took care of her, but thinking about it will only make her more dizzy and problematic so she just followed what Donghae said and rest.

 

As she was about to sleep she opened her eyes again and sat up again “I forgot, the musical performance tomorrow” she exclaimed.

 

“Don’t think about that for now,” Donghae calmed her “You will be able to perform it okay? Rest so that you can have energy for it, alright Minnie?”

 

Sungmin then nods, “okay” then she lie again to her bed.

 

“I will just get you something to eat okay?” Donghae said, he heads towards outside and Sungmin just hummed as a response.

 

---

 

 When Kyuhyun arrived back at Sungmin’s house, he noticed a new shoes lying on the front door of the house.

 

It wasn’t there when he came to this house moments ago, so he went inside and there he met the sudden visitor, it was Donghae. Both of them just stare at each other.

 

“Kyuhyunnie” Donghae said “Why are you here?”

 

Kyuhyun also just stare at Donghae, but clenching his fist “I should ask you the same question”

 

“Sungmin mistakenly called me rather than her mother and seemed like there is something wrong with her so I checked up on her, and I can’t take it when I know there is something wrong with the person I like” Donghae answered truthfully  “How about you? Worried as well? Worried about Sungmin”

 

Kyuhyun’s clenching to his fist became more hard, since his nails are now digging to his flesh, he gritted his teeth, he needs to be serious now, he needs to be honest.

 

“same as you” he answered coldly “but she didn’t call me, and I wasn't worried. I checked upon her due to my mom telling me to, and I just saw her lying on the floor so I carried her to her room. Nothing to think about”

 

“so it really was true that you were here?”

 

“yeah” Kyuhyun confirmed “Why?”

 

“Because Sungmin didn’t know if it was just a hallucination or a dream that you were there,” Donghae said “You should confirmed it to her that you really were here and that you took care of her”

 

“I don’t need to” Kyuhyun said coldly “It is better that she don’t know if it’s true or not. I don't need her to see me, I was just passing by a moment ago, and now that you are here,You take care of her now.” He gave Donghae the piece of medicine he had from his house then turned towards the door, leaving but Donghae held his grip, stopping him from walking but he didn’t turned around so his back was still facing Donghae.

 

“I will do what you want, I won’t tell her that you really were here and I'll take care of her” Donghae sighed “but atleast do something in return, do me a favor”

 

Kyuhyun emotionlessly then turned around to face Donghae “what is it?”

 

Donghae’s face suddenly soften “I know you are my bestfriend Kyunnie, and I don’t want our friendship to get thrashed just because we like the same girl, I know that you like her, no need to deny it, so please do the musical piece in the song Sungminnie and I are going to perform tomorrow”

 

“You can have my part, Kyuhyun, you’d be a better singer of it than me, Please” he hoped that Kyuhyun would obliged.

 

“Why should I?” kyuhyun retorded “I don't want to be part of that whimsical musical wahtever, furthermore, the performance is tomorrow, how the hell can I perform it overnight?”

 

“Because Sungmin would appreciate it if you do” Donghae answered “You can do it because you are Kyuhyun, and Sungmin is going to be with you, you will have a good time singing it because she is there supporting you.”

 

“so can you please do it?” donghae asked again hopefully.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

 

Donghae handed the musical sheet to Kyuhyun “that is the music sheet we are going to sing, the pink pen colored lyrics is Sungmin’s, purple’s Wookie, Green’s Yesung, and mine is Blue, so you will sing the Blue one.”

 

“how about you?” Kyuhyun now asked him in return “Don’t you want to sing it? I will took your opportunity to sing if I take this”

 

Donghae shook his head.

 

“I can sing, I know that” Donghae smiled “But No, I don’t want to, you know my passion is more to dancing than singing.”

 

“and to tell you the truth, I only accept it so that Sungmin would be happy and I don’t want her to get disappointed” Donghae admit honestly then he touched Kyuhyun’s hands “but I know, you love singing, just like what Minnie said and you’d be a good singer too, so do it, okay?”

 

Kyuhyun just stare at donghae, hesitating as to what he is going to do. He never sang in front of anyone, other than Sungmin, well he knew his mom heard him singing too but still, it’s different from other people.

 

“fine” he finally obliged and Donghae can’t help but to creep a smile in his face.

 

“But if I fail tomorrow, you will be responsible in my embarrassment and I will bury you alive” he glare at Donghae and the latter just giggled “I don’t think that is possible, you are Cho Kyuhyun anyway”