Still I feel like you'll love me

Love isn't just a game.

 

[A/N: my lovely readers, it is better to listen to What If when you are reading this chapter or just familiarize yourself with that Song, as much if you watch a performance of it, it's a KRY song featured Sungmin in the Sorry Sorry album, it is very relaxing and sweet, I promise you, you'll love it, ;)]

 

It was the day of the Musical performance, Sungmin can’t help but to feel nervous, well yeah she sang before in Japan, but those people doesn’t understand her Korean language, so somehow she feels comfortable knowing that they aren’t Korean, now she has to perform to the whole school.

 

It’s just an opening ceremony for a program, but still she feels so nervous.

 

She doesn’t have a fever anymore since her mom and Donghae took care of her last night, She drank her medicine and did what she gotta do to make herself feel better, she needs it and now she is totally fine. Not a single slight hint of fever in her body anymore.

 

But still she believes in herself that there’s a mystery man who took care of her before Donghae arrives, she knows there is really someone (because how can she lie on her bed on her own right?), but a slight hesitation came to her if it really was Kyuhyun or not since the moment she and Kyuhyun saw each other this morning, Kyuhyun remained cold to her, he didn’t talk to her just like the other times. Nothing changed, so Sungmin hesitated if it really were Kyuhyun because she remembered that when she talked to the mysterious guy, she asked him that ‘does he hate her?’ and he said ‘he doesn’t’ but Kyuhyun’s attitude towards her right now, say it otherwise.

 

Sungmin smack her cheeks, to stop herself from thinking of too much stuff, she needs to focus.

 

‘Focus! Focus! Sungmin Focus!’ she said to herself.

 

“hey Minnie” Ryeowook from the door greeted her. “Wow! You look so pretty!”

 

Sungmin stands up from her chair and greeted her bestfriend “Hey! Wookie!”

 

“You look so pretty today Minnie” Ryeowook exclaimed again, observing her bestfriend.

 

Sungmin just blushed by the compliment.

 

She was wearing a white tube cocktail dress, white gloves in her hand, high wedge in her feet, and a white ribbon in her ponytail. She was wearing  a light make up in her face, glitters glowing in her eyes due to the white eyeshadows applied above her eyes, black mascara and eyeliner applied to her as well, making her look like those swanlake dancers in ballet, much to her delight. Lipgloss applied to her lips since its already reddish and a pink rabbit pin in her bangs.

 

“You too, Wookie” Sungmin complimented her bestfriend as well, Ryeowook was wearing a purple dress, a ribbon attached to her right hand, a heart necklace hanging in her neck and a stilettos in her feet. She was also applied with a light make up since Ryeowook is also pretty without any make up on.

 

“Here” Ryeowook handed a white glittering mask with strips of gold to Sungmin “wear it, it’s a masquerade theme”

 

Sungmin took it and wore it in her face, now her face is hidden, well her eyes are, since the mask only covers her eyes, Ryeowook also put one as well, a purple one with strips of black.

 

“This looks pretty right?” Ryeowook asked, turning around to show Sungmin what she looked like and Sungmin responded by nodding.

 

“where’s Yesung by the way?” She asked “and Donghae?”

 

“Yesung is getting prepared at the boy’s dressing room, he looks so cool with his mask, he’s so handsome” Ryeowook giggled “while Donghae, I haven’t seen him yet”

 

“Where could he be?” Sungmin asked again.

 

“Well, he said he will perform,and when Donghae said it, don’t worry it will happened okay?” Ryeowook said “Don’t get nervous, you’d do great”

 

Sungmin smiled because Ryeowook knows what she is feeling. She won’t be alone, they will there for her. Everything will be fine.

 

---

 

The opening ceremony is now starting, Sungmin can feel her heart beating fast. Seconds by Seconds, Sungmin’s heart is racing faster and faster.

 

The four of them aren’t going to go on the stage all at once, they are going there one by one, like part by part, Since Yesung will be the one to sing first, he will go out to the stage first, Donghae will be the second one, Ryeowook will be the third and she will be the last, She will come out right after the first chorus.

 

Once Sungmin heard the music, she can’t help but feeling the nervousness again, then she heard the voice of Yesung,

 

It seems as though the accumulated time is being greedy

 

 his voice really is awesome and calming, he is wearing a shirt, and a vest.

 

He is wearing a red mask with strips of black just like Ryeowook’s.

 

‘They really are a couple’ Sungmin thought.

 

He looks good.

 

Seeing as it hurts more today than yesterday, oh girl

 

The song continued, and somehow Sungmin can feel someone beside her. He is also wearing a mask in his face, covering his eyes, it is black with strip of gold, just like Sungmin’s, he was wearing a white blazer and a black vest inside, his hair is messy, and goldish. She was about to ask him who he was when the guy passed her and said ‘wish me luck’ then went towards the stage joining Yesung, leaving a dumbfounded Sungmin behind.

 

It was after I realized that I couldn't be totally happy with that smile towards me

 

The guy started to sing, a lot of people became in awe. It’s the first time they heard that voice, it is very soothing and sweet, and very calming. Even Yesung stare at the mysterious guy who is singing, he haven’t heard that voice, and was stunned as well of how beautiful that voice is.

 

All of the people there remained silent, listening to the voice. The mysterious beautiful voice.

 

But that voice isn’t new to Sungmin, that voice is very familiar to her. That voice, only one person could have that, could own that.

 

“Kyuhyun?” she asked looking at the guy who is singing. She was stunned, and she blushed when the guy was looking at her when he sang the part ‘that smile towards me’

 

It somehow rang something inside of Kyuhyun when he said smile, ‘smile’ it is something that he have thought he hated in Sungmin, Sungmin’s smile. But it really is the something that he loves in her face. Her white and pristine smile and he is happy when that smile is directed towards her.

 

That there was nothing special, baby

 

Now Ryeowook also joined the singers upfront, she also was surprised by the mysterious guy but the show must go on and she sang with the other two in unison.

 

What if

It seems like you're going to love me

 

 

They sang in unison and it is very pretty and sweet, their voices are sweet and calming when they sang alone but when they sang together, it’s like the whole world could be at peace because their voices have calm the universe. It is very relaxing to hear.

 

Because it seems like you're going to come to me if I wait just a little

 

Ryeowook has her own solo parts, but from time to time the other two joined her in singing, and the next line, Sungmin would join the stage as well, she held her hand and breath in breath out for a couple of second, then walked towards the other three.

 

With these anticipations I can't leave you

 

She joined the stage trembling, nervousness overcoming her body, Sungmin haven’t said any word yet, she just stand there, beside Ryeowook and the mysterious guy(which she believes is Kyuhyun), but when they sang the part ‘I can’t leave you’ the guy looked at her, ‘I can’t leave you’ it has a meaning right? The guy emphasized it, he won’t leave Sungmin here, it’s like encouraging her that he is there with her. He will sing with her until this song ends, she shouldn’t be afraid. She has someone she can hold onto now.The show must go on.

 

Even though I know that as time accumulates, It becomes pain

 

It was Ryeowook’s turn again, after this, it’s Sungmin’s. No more nervousness, no more embarrassment, she can now feel her heart, thuging but not because of nervousness, but because of something delightful. She can do it now. She believes it.

 

Even though I wanted to believe that, that smile was just for me

 

She started,  having the encouragement from mysterious guy and Ryeowook, and Yesung and the other people she was able to sing her solo part, she needs to, she wants to. She sang it looking at the direction of the audience, and somehow turned to the guy beside her, she can see him smiling at her, she knows he is smiling.

 

It probably isn't right? But still just maybe

 

She feels her heart thuging, like there is something swirling in her stomach, the place was silent and the only thing she can hear is her voice, the music and her heartbeat.

 

What if I met you first

 No, if I didn't know you

These thoughts are useless

For I'm already living in the deeply set times of you

 

They all sang in unison, the voices of the four, blends in together like a sweet fruit shakes blends in a sweet way of fruit salad, that most people will get addicted to. Sungmin never thought that singing with these four would be as relaxing as this, now she understands why Kyuhyun really likes Music, and why he appreciate is so much. And then it hit her, the next lines would be her and suppose to be Donghae’s duet, and now it would be hers and Kyuhyun’s duet. Somehow she can feel her heart racing fast again. What’s happening to her heart?

 

Even though love increases as much as time's weight

She sang, she sang as calmly as possible, feeling her heart thugging every words that came out of . Singing with Kyuhyun made her heart like a mess. Those lines, hit her, she was gone for too long from Kyuhyun’s life, 5 years have passed and she left him, but just like the verse said in the song, LOVE INCREASES AS MUCH AS TIME’S WEIGHT, did she really have forgotten her feelings? Or it just gain more due to the time constrains that have passed?

 

Even though pain is heavy

 

It was Kyuhyun’s turn this time to sing, he sang it calmly and still as relaxing and smooth as ever, but feeling every word that he just said.

 

Still I feel like you’ll love me

They looked at each other when they sang that last said line, the two of them were the only one who sang that part, Only Kyuhyun and Sungmin, no Ryeowook and no Yesung, but only them, they stare at each other’s gaze, those words feels like it hit the both of them like a bomb, ‘still I feel like you’ll love me’, it seems like a message to the both of them, Would you really love me? Is it possible for love to bloom with them again? Would still there be chance for them to love each other? They keep those words in their heart.

 

Because it seems like you're going to come to me if I wait just a little

even though I know that as time accumulates It becomes pain

 

The last lines of the song were finished by the Yewook couple. Hitting it with Ryeowook’s high pitched voice and yesung’s bass one. , the song ended faster than expected, and as soon as it finished, they can hear a loud applause from the audience. The song was great, it was awesome, well maybe far from awesome because it was perfect.

 

The lights were turned off and the four went towards the back leaving the stage..

 

The two (Ryeowook and Yesung) people took their masks off, while Sungmin remained wearing hers, and they looked for the person who sang with them, the mysterious guy.

 

“Whose that guy?” Ryeowook asked once she took off her mask. “He’s one good singer, we can recruit him to the music club”

 

Yesung nods at her. “Yeah, do you know her Sungmin?”

 

“It seems that you two keep on looking at each other”

 

Sungmin just shook her head, feeling a little confused and a blushed painted in her face.

 

She is 100% sure that it is Kyuhyun, but still confused, the guy that sang with her, (with them) it was Kyuhyun, she can’t be mistaken. It is definitely him.

 

She wants to confirm it, she wants to look for him.

 

She looked around to find the said mysterious guy. She looked for him, at the rooms, at the equipment room, not caring what she looked like, wearing a piece of a dress and being looked like a swanlake dancer, she looked for him, she was at the backside of the stage, where it is dark and shallow until she felt a warm embrace from behind. She stiffened by the sudden contact but somehow relaxed later at the touch.

 

She was about to turn around when the guy stopped her and just remained back hugging her.

 

Sungmin can’t be sure to whoever that person is, but she wants to believe that it is Kyuhyun, he is Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun?” she asked hopefully, and the said guy didn’t respond.

 

“Kyuhyun” she said again, not a question anymore.

 

“Shut up and just stay still” the guy said coldly, and that voice only belonged to one person, so Sungmin was right, it really was Kyuhyun.

 

“Just stay still for a little longer” he said holding Sungmin tight “I will give you back to Donghae immediately after this.” He lastly said and even before Sungmin could ask what he was talking about, he just disappeared suddenly from the sight.

 

Leaving a stunned dumbfounded and blushing Sungmin behind.