haemin's date and Kyuhyun's Dream

Love isn't just a game.

Sungmin was walking along the street, admiring the beautiful views she passed each time. It was already the last week of September, she is already staying in Korea for almost a month now and a lot has happened already. Winter is coming soon so it is a little bit cold and chilly now. She remembers last year, on this same day, when winter and Christmas is nearly approaching, She spend it in Japan while this time she will spend it in her own hometown, and it’s in here, it’s in Korea. Right now, she reminisce her life in Japan, she imagined what the people there are doing, Both Korea and Japan share the same time zone so what Korea’s weather atmosphere is the same with Japan’s, both chilly and cold.

 

She had a really good time in Japan, she loves her life there but she also loves her life here, she misses her life here.

 

She rubs her both hands to each other so that it will create friction then add some heat to her body, Winter really is fast approaching and a piece of jacket wouldn’t help her anymore. It’s so cold.

 

“Minnie!” Sungmin can hear someone calling her up and somehow a little barks of a dog can be heard as a background. “Minnie!” she then turned around to look for who is that calling her so early in the morning, until she met someone running towards her with his dog.

 

“Hae” she said.

 

“Morning Minnie!” Donghae greeted her.

 

“Morning” she greeted back and looked at the white bichon maltese dog on the ground who has its tongue out of its mouth.

 

“This is my pet dog, Bada” Donghae said pointing at his dog.

 

Sungmin leaned forward to look at the pet “You adorable fluffy thing, Bada, what a cute name” she smiled at the dog, then turned towards Donghae again “What are you doing here Hae? It still so early in the morning”

 

“Walking bada, It’s a good weather to walk bada at an early morning” Donghae replied “You?”

 

“Going to go grocery shopping, I guess” then Sungmin felt again the chillness of the wind once it breezes towards her direction, she immediately held her both arms and rubbed her hands to it for friction to commit “It’s really cold right now, I guess I should have brought more heat effective clothes than just a jacket”

 

Donghae then took off his scarf and put it around Sungmin’s neck. Sungmin can’t help but to stare at Donghae when he was putting his scarf to her, Donghae was really such a sweet gentleman.

 

“Sorry, that’s all I could lend to you Minnie, seeing that you’re already wearing a jacket.” Donghae said “If I knew I’d see you and you’re cold I should’ve brought much more warm stuffs”

 

“No, Hae, This is already okay.” Sungmin moved her hand in front of her “what about you, Don’t you feel cold too.”

 

Donghae just shook his head.

 

“well, My hand a little is cold.” He said jokingly “But it doesn’t matter because later Bada would see something and then pulled me again while my other hand could be warm inside my pocket so it is ok—“

 

Donghae didn’t have the chance to continue when he was saying when Sungmin rubbed her two hands together then reached to touch his hands, making him blush when he felt the sudden heat transferred to his hands. Sungmin immediately moved his hand (that is not holding Bada’s string.) in front of then breathed on it, her warm breath heating up Donghae’s hands, making him extremely red, she can feel her breath on his hands.

 

“I heard that this can help people warm up, that’s why I was rubbing my hands a moment ago so that it can help me warm up.” She said to a dumbstruck Donghae.

 

She moved her hand left to right in front of Donghae’s face “hae, are you okay?” she said but Donghae didn’t move an inch, “You’re face is all red, are you sick or anything.”

 

Donghae realizing that he looks completely stupid like that by not answering Sungmin and blushing started to shook his head slowly “Ah, Nothing. Minnie” he smiled weakly “I was…j..just wondering if you want me and Bada to..to accompany you in buying your groceries.?” He stuttered.

 

“are you sure?” she asked disbelivingly but then gave up when Donghae nods“If you say so, you can come with me if you want.”

 

Sungmin then moved down and looked at Bada “How about you Bada? Do you want to accompany me with my grocery shopping?”

 

Bada didn’t bark, Sungmin felt her cheeks being wet, Bada just her, and that is one of the cutest sight ever (to Donghae’s opinion)

 

“you seem to be really good with Dogs, Minnie, Bada likes you.” He said when Sungmin giggled with what Bada did to her then they start to walk towards the store.

 

Sungmin hums as her response “well Hyukkie also has her own pet dog, at first it hated me but everytime Hyukkie visits me, she’s always with her dog, his dog is Choco.”

 

“It’s a Pomeranian spitz dog” she continued “and it was like a family member to Eunhyuk already because she has her for a long time now.”

 

“Ooh? I didn’t know Eunhyuk had a dog. She didn’t tell me that last night.” Donghae said surprised. Sungmin looked at him “You were with Eunhyuk last night?”

 

Donghae nods “yeah, I bumped onto her yesterday and asked her if she could go with me to the arcades, and she did.”

 

“we played dance dance revolution a lot until we didn’t notice it was already running late at night”

 

“You had fun with her?” Sungmin asked, a smile obvious in her face, Donghae nods again “yeah, she’s really good in dancing, I can’t beat her, then after that we ate at a simple eatery because both of us are exhausted and hungry. She’s really easy to be with.”

 

Sungmin didn’t say anything anymore, seeing Donghae happily talking about someone makes her glad already and she doesn’t want to ruin that mood, so she just smile and then walk towards the store with Bada and Donghae.

 

 

--

 

Once they have finished grocery shopping, both of them were tired. Donghae took the initiative to carry of the everything Sungmin bought while Sungmin would hold onto Bada, but from time to time Bada would run towards somewhere pulling Sungmin and making her exhausted.

 

They went towards a café, so they could take a little rest, Donghae tied Bada to a post outside, so that she won’t be able to go somewhere.

 

Once they were waiting for their order, Donghae immediately spoke “Minnie, are you free October 14-16?”

 

Sungmin put her attention to Donghae “I guess so, why?”

 

“My mom gave me a trip to a hot spring as a present, and I want to invite you all to it. It’s a 3 days and 2 nights thing”

 

“Present?” Sungmin asked “Present for what? Your Birthday?”

 

Donghae turned red and slowly nods, Sungmin opened in shock “Omygod, I am so sorry Hae, I didn’t know.”

 

Sungmin then held Hae’s hand “I will Surely come, promise, I will come with you, and I’d ask Ryeowook, Yesung, and Kyuhyun. If Kyuhyun would decline, I will seriously drag him along, I promise”

 

“I Promise Hae, I will come no matter what.”

 

Donghae blushed by Sungmin’s hand still not leaving his. “U..Uh, Ask your cousin to come as well, Minnie, I haven’t got her number yet so I don’t know how to communicate with her.” He said stutteringly.

 

“sure, I’d ask her.” She said then smiled when the waitress have putted their orders in the table in front of them.

 

--

 

“Hey Kyuhyun” Sungmin said to Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun just opened his eyes from a deep slumber, from his deep slumber. “Good morning, Babe” she greeted him, and Kyuhyun can’t help but freak out to what he just heard from Sungmin’s mouth.

 

“babe?” he asked, his face all red , Sungmin moved her hand to caress Kyuhyun’s face and grinned “yes, babe,” she said her face closer to Kyuhyun than before, Kyuhyun can feel something warm on his side, a flesh, he opened his eyes wider when he figured Sungmin was beside him, his face in embarrassment. “M..Min, wha..why are—“ he can’t continue what he was saying when Sungmin attacked his lips in an open mouth kiss, her tongue ravishing his mouth so early in the morning., Kyuhyun’s eyes remained open and he didn’t move a thing, he was completely shock by what is happening, Sungmin wouldn’t do a thing like this, even just a simple initiate a kiss, and how did the hell did this happened.

 

He was feeling all hot and bothered  by what is going on right now, he can’t control himself from feeling pleasure going through him and when he was about to let his urge to take control of him, he felt a big impact to his head.

 

And that is when he finally woke up at his living room floor, with a big lump on his head, He just fell from the couch and have woken up from that dreamnightmare he had.

 

“Oww” He stands up “God that was just a Dream.”

 

He can’t believe he just had a wetdream, and with Sungmin in it, it was the first time he had dreamt about Sungmin like that. It was his first dream including those thought to Sungmin, he can’t believe he thought of her like that. Darn it, maybe it was all the effect of what happened last night, at their awkward position at his room, with him half- below a blushing Sungmin, but still that was definitely wrong for him to dream about Sungmin like that,

 

He cupped his face in embarrassment, his face all scarlet “darn, why did I ever dream of that.”, he felt a painful feeling in his lower region that he needs to take good care of immediately.

 

He immediately head towards the bathroom when he smell something nice at the kitchen, he took a peek to it and saw the backside of the girl who he had dream about, she looked like a wife making a breakfast for her husband, Kyuhyun can’t help but to smile at that thought but then he noticed when she moved that she was seriously so y, wearing an apron and wiggling her body like that while cooking, and Kyuhyun can feel that pain again in his lower region and makes him all hot and bothered so without further ado, he just ran towards the bathroom without making any noise and took care of it  himself. Darn him and his teenager hormones or maybe darn Sungmin and her attractive iness.

 

 

 

--

me and my delusional mind. :">