Haemin haemin haemin Kyumin?

Love isn't just a game.

 

 

“Good Morning, Sungmin”

 

“Good Morning, Hae”

 

Morning greetings were exchanged between Sungmin and Donghae once they met at school that same morning.

 

Kyuhyun just sat at his usual sit and then took out a game console.         

 

“How are you this morning?” donghae asked Sungmin “Did you had a good sleep?”

 

Sungmin just nods at him, then she turned to kyuhyun, grinning to herself, remembering that Kyuhyun made her feel light last night due to the comfort, then turned to donghae again to answer “yeah, I somehow did”

 

Both of them were just smiling at each other, by which Kyuhyun finds annoying, yes, even though Kyuhyun was busy playing at his  game console, he gazes at the two from  second to second, and find it very distracting and annoying, much to his dismay.

 

“Hey, Minnie, I saw this new coffee shop that was build at the corner of the street, do you want to go there with me?” Donghae asked Sungmin hopefully that the latter would say yes.

 

But somehow the heaven haven’t hear his beautiful wish because Sungmin reject it.

 

Donghae felt a little down and Sungmin noticed it

 

“hae” the latter called him and he looked at her “It’s not that I don’t want to go with you”

 

“It’s just that, I have a practice in the music room with Ryeowook and Yesung” she reasoned out then she held Kyuhyun’s arms, making the guy frowned in shock “also Kyuhyun would be there, Would you want to go with us?”

 

“What?” Kyuhyun  complained “why should I be there as well?”

 

“Well, you’re a good singer, I thought you’d be that voice that Yesung and Ryeowook were looking for.” Sungmin deadpant.

 

Kyuhyun was about to complain when  Donghae was the one who spoke to him “You can sing, Kyuhyunnie?”

 

Kyuhyun just stare at Donghae, embarrassed, he never reveal to people that he sings and Sungmin just gave it away.

 

“Yeah, he does” Sungmin was the one who answered Donghae’s question, she answered happily “and he’s really good too, all of those music sheets in hi—“

 

Sungmin weren’t able to continue what she was saying because Kyuhyun prevent her from talking by putting his hand in Sungmin’s mouth.

 

“Will you stop talking?” Kyuhyun whispered, only for Sungmin to hear.

 

Sungmin can only mumbled, since is being prevented from talking.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Only if you agree to sing with me, Ryeowook and Yesung” Sungmin finally abled to say since Kyuhyun put his hand away from Sungmin’s mouth. “Please”

 

“No” he answered straightforwardly “I never sing for anyone”

 

“But you sing for me right?” Sungmin asked, remembering the night she asked him to sing for her to sleep. “and your voice is sweet and nice.”

 

Kyuhyun blushed with the words, but eased himself from showing any emotions, (obvious emotions).

 

“Flattery won’t get you anywhere.”

 

“Come on, Kyuhyun” Donghae said hopefully as well, joining the conversation “Accept Minnie’s offer, it looks like she needs you in it, just try it.”

 

Kyuhyun just looked at the only two people that has the most intoxicating PUPPY EYES IN THE WORLD.

 

Both Sungmin and Donghae used their puppy eyes on him.

 

If Sungmin’s puppy eyes are very hard to resist, what more if it is added with Donghae’s?

 

That’s why even though Kyuhyun hates attachments and bonds, he have attached himself to that two people because of their persistence, both of those two are Kyuhyun’s closest friends (even though he won’t admit it, even to himself)

 

“Fine” he finally agreed and both Donghae and Sungmin high-fived to each other.

 

“I will be there to watch you both” Donghae followed up “I want to see how the two of you sing, I’m so excited, I already heard both yesung and Ryeowook, but I haven’t heard you two.”

 

Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin felt embarrassment filling up their system but remained silent the whole time.

 

 

--

 

It was Lunch time, and Sungmin took this opportunity to go to the Martial Arts Club.

 

Yes, Sungmin isn’t a student in SM for more than a week, but she is as busy as a cow, because she had a lot to do.

 

Martial Arts Club, The Music meeting with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Yesung later at the Music Room, then if she isn’t ‘lucky’ another note in her house, saying either her or Kyuhyun would stay at Kyuhyun or her house.

 

What really is it the matter with their moms, wanting them to spend their times with each other ever since she came back.

 

She knows that her mother wants her to be an item(and literally means, an item) with Kyuhyun, but things like that won’t happened, it’s impossible, Kyuhyun doesn't like her, and she won't like Kyuhyun anymore, right?

 

Sungmin left the classroom without saying anything to both Kyuhyun and Donghae since the two were being circled around again by a couple of girls.

 

Even though it’s only Sungmin’s second day in SM, (or literally third), She understands now why those two are really popular.

 

Donghae maybe is kinda childish, but he is handsome, just like a prince in a comic book, most girls would wish to see, and meet or maybe even date. He has good grades, a kind attitude and a sweet characteristics. You  can get along with him well, He maybe is childish but he is persuasive. Not only that, he is a great dancer, can sing too but he enhance most in dancing. And he can act as well.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand, is matured like. He is handsome too, just like a tsundere character in Japanese comic books. He is cold and sometimes rude. (and which by most girls want are bad boys). He doesn’t have only the looks but also the brains, maintaining his first position in academics in school. Being representative, speaker, by which he doesn’t care. He is also a skilled archer since he likes Historical Drama and he practiced it a lot until he became good. He can play the keyboard, the clarinet and a great singer (by which only Sungmin knows as of the moment), he is a gamer too, knowing a lot of stuff when it comes to any kind of games.

 

The two guys are the most popular guy in school, Who wonders right? They are like Yin and Yang, Light and Dark. They are balanced. Donghae being the Yin and Kyuhyun being the Yang. If girls like a good and sweet guy, they are after Donghae, if they are looking for a cool and bad boy type, they are after Kyuhyun. Sometimes most people are talking to Donghae since Donghae is the kind type who entertains everyone while Kyuhyun shrugged it.

 

Then Sungmin shrugged, thinking that whoever girl that those two will like will be probably the luckiest girl in the world.

 

--

 

Sungmin finally arrived at the Martial Arts Hall.

 

Good thing that no one was there, she can practice more.

 

Sungmin borrowed one of Kyuhyun’s shirt when they left his house this morning because she is planning on practicing and since her house is still  locked, she just borrowed a set of Kyuhyun’s wife beater and a short, she was only going to practice and she doesn’t want her uniform to be sweaty again.

 

 Sungmin went towards the locker room and changed, she wore Kyuhyun’s wife beater, (it is better than not wearing anything) and his shorts.

 

Sungmin tied her strawberry blond hair in a ponytail and went towards the hall.

 

As she was about to start, she suddenly heard a call.

 

“Minnie”

 

She looked at to where the voice came from.

 

“hae?” she asked looking at a very frustrated Donghae at the door “what’s the problem? Why are you here?”

 

“well… I was looking for you” Donghae stuttered, pants in between his words since it seems he just ran, but a slight blush in his cheeks, why? because a Sungmin wearing a sleeveless wife beater is just so y, he can't help but to blush.

 

“Those girls wouldn’t stop from chasing me and…and…” he said(still blushing)  “I want to watch you perform your martial arts”

 

“Okay, You can sit there while I’m practicing, is that okay?” she replied, pointing at the chair at the corner. "and if ever you want to say something, just say it, I'd have ears"

 

Donghae just nods.

 

And he just followed what Sungmin said, he just watched her from that chair, he was mesmerized by Sungmin ever since she started.

 

Even though he just met her, somehow he feels so light towards the girl, he admires her more and more each day.

 

He never met a girl as unique as Sungmin. She is no ordinary girl.

 

Yes, she’s like other girls who like the color pink (who girls doesn’t?) but she can fight. In people’s eyes, girls are weaklings, girls are submissive, girls are whiners, but Sungmin is different, she can fight and she is strong (physically and mentally) who would have wondered a girl to be a black belter martial artist.

 

She is pretty, and with a flawless white skin. Her skin is as white as the snow and her lips are as red as cherry. Many boys and girls admire that beauty.

 

She even knows how to cook. (Donghae already ate something she made when he visited Kyuhyun’s house last night and it was really delicious just like Ryeowook’s)

 

Sungmin can sing (as to what he heard this morning)

 

And Sungmin is sweet and friendly, she is innocent, but can be a little tough when needed to.

 

So wouldn’t want to have a girlfriend like Sungmin?

 

She is utterly impossible to find in this world.

 

She has things both other girls has and hasn't.

 

She is like a treasure that is buried in the deepest place in the center of the world, by which only lucky people could find, even no one could ever find, and if they find and owned it, they should take good care of it.

 

Thinking of those thoughts, somehow something rang in Donghae’s head.

 

The day he talked to Ryeowook about the person who Sungmin loved so much and hurted her for the first time to the point that she never let herself to be attached to anyone anymore in romantic way. Somehow, he thought that how could a guy could hurt such a treasure? How can he let something as precious as Sungmin passed by his hand as if it is nothing important? How can he hurt Sungmin like that?

 

That guy was a lucky guy because Sungmin loved him so much yet he have hurted her.

 

That guy is so stupid for letting Sungmin go.

 

Donghae just sighed on thinking about such a horrible person that have hurted the treasure he wants to cherish so much.

 

“hae” Sungmin asked looking at the former “have any  problem?”

 

Donghae stared at Sungmin, who have been standing in front of him for a long time already, wiping off the sweat that have formed in her face and neck, she was just looking at Donghae who seemed drowned to his thoughts.

 

“are you okay?” Sungmin continued.

 

Donghae just nods “yeah, just thinking of stuffs.” then he smiled at Sungmin, he doesn't want her to worry of him "You were really good, Minnie."

 

“okay, as you say so” Sungmin replied smiling, a little blush in her cheeks is obvious caused when she heard the compliment "Thank you." 

 

“I’d just go to the locker room, Next class starts in an hour, wanna eat some lunch after I change--" Sungmin wasn't able to say what she was going to say when she slipped, Donghae tried his best to get Sungmin, but fails as he was also pulled down with Sungmin since Sungmin held onto him when she fell.

 

"ouch" both of them whined in unison.

 

Once Sungmin opened her eyes, her eyes met such a beautiful hazel eyes. It sparkles like how the stars sparkles at the deepest night. She can't help but to admire the sight. Donghae really has a charm that captivates her. Donghae is irresistible and captivating.

 

On the other hand, Donghae can't help himself but to be amaze by the doe eyes, he can drown forever, Sungmin's eyes are beautiful. It shows how innocent and pure Sungmin is.

 

Their faces are only few inches away from each other and Donghae can't help himself but to hear his heart beating fast.

 

They were just staring at each other, when a sudden sound broken the silence (and the mood, of course), it came from Donghae's tummy. It is the sign that Donghae is hungry, by hearing that Sungmin giggled and stands up.

 

"Hae" she chuckled, giving her hand to Donghae to stand up, and Donghae obliged and held her hand, standing up. 

 

"I'd just go change and we can eat Lunch now. Okay?" she giggled "I won't take long promise, so that you can satisfy your stomach already because it's already growling"

 

Donghae nods, embarass by what just happened a moment ago. "okay"