she was hurt.

Love isn't just a game.

 

 

 

Sungmin was still with Ryeowook, somehow they started chit chatting or getting to know each other since they are now starting to become  real friends, even bestfriends if I say it. Since it’s Sungmin’s first time to meet someone who accepts her, who doesn’t listen to Kyuhyun’s orders of ignoring and bullying her,  or who doesn’t even know Kyuhyun.

 

 

Meeting someone new who somehow understands her is kinda a new refreshing feeling for her and so they started talking about different stuffs, she merely forget that she has to come to the GYM for her meeting with Kyuhyun until she heard her cellphone with a beep.

 

Both her and Ryeowook noticed it and so she excused herself from the laughter with Ryeowook and read the message, it was from Kyuhyun.

 

‘Where are you? I am in the GYM already’ it says.

 

Oh so, Kyuhyun really was in the GYM even though he didn’t come to their classes.

 

“mygash, wookie!” Sungmin said “I’m really sorry but I need to go to the GYM already.”

 

“Him, waiting for you?” Ryeowook asked mischievously, she’s referring to the Guy who Sungmin said she was giving her cookies for and Sungmin just nods.

 

“I’ll come with you Minnie,” Ryeowook followed up “So that I can meet that Kyuhyun guy that you said that was bullying you for almost your whole life” she frowned and gave emphasis to the word ‘bullying’ when she said it “then suddenly became the guy who said he loves you” she paused “or rather he said he likes you” giving emphasis again to the words ‘likes you’.

 

Sungmin just paused, wordless therefore Ryeowook continued

 

“You know what Minnie, this is just my opinion but” pausing again in her sentence, watching the words she will say so that she won’t offend the former “I really don’t trust him somehow, it’s like from a mud he became a clean river water, because his whole life he hurts you but suddenly he’d say he loves you, who the hell would do that to the person they love?”

 

Sungmin just sigh, what if what Ryeowook said was true?

 

What if everything’s just a plain joke?

 

What if nothing was real?

 

What if?

 

Sungmin slowly shook her head

 

“Mian, Wookie, but…” she looked straight to Ryeowook’s eyes “Kyuhyun is… I don’t know, I like him,” pausing so that she can close her eyes and feel her heart “I like him enough to believe him,”

 

Ryeowook smiled for Sungmin’s purity, the pureness of her heart.

 

“And I just hope he won’t hurt me” Sungmin continued. Yes she hoped that everything wasn’t a joke, everything was true, everything Kyuhyun said was sincere.

 

Hope and Trust, that’s the only thing she can do right now.

 

“Alright! Alright, Minnie” Ryeowook patted Sungmin “I understand, hell that guy is so...” the former smiled “Lucky to have you loving him”

 

“Let’s go?” she asked Sungmin, and Sungmin smiled and nods, Sungmin was still carrying the cookies.

 

Her heart is beating really fast.

 

It’s in the fast phase.

 

Kyuhyun would really confess to her,

 

Would tell the whole school that he loves her

 

Everything will change from now on.

 

She’s nervous. Of course she is, the person she hated before, loves her.

 

And so she thinks.

 

When Sungmin and Ryeowook are walking towards the Gym, She noticed that not all people are making fun of her, calling her names, the stopped but they are staring at her.

 

Staring as if something is wrong with her.

 

Murmurs, gossips, she can heard from everyone but she don’t know why since she can’t hear them properly, but she do know that they are talking bad about her.

 

She just shrugged them and went towards the Gym, once she entered the Gym, she saw it, everything.

 

 pictures of her and Kyuhyun kissing, a lot of pictures of them.

 

Both she and Ryeowook gasped by the sight.

 

Sungmin can’t believe what she just saw, it was the kiss last night, due to her shockness, she didn’t even notice that the cookies in her hand fell, all she can think about is embarrassment, sadness, shockness, and also the person behind it. Kyuhyun.

 

And Kyuhyun was there, smirking. That evil smirk of his.

 

“Honey” he said.

 

Honey?

 

“You’re here, you really did come.” He continued, an annoying smirk crept in that face of his, like annoying Sungmin, then he smirked again.

 

“Do you honestly think that I really will like you?” he asked Sungmin.

 

Yeah, who would really like someone who have her hair in braids, who wore long skirts, who don’t know how to socialize, who wore nerdy glasses?

 

 

In other words, who would really ing fall for her?

 

Sungmin’s heart began to sink, yes, sink in a deep well, in a deep pit, she wants that, so that she won’t feel hurt, feel betrayed, feel sad, feel stupid.

 

But she is a human being after all, so she feels all of that, even if she doesn’t want to, she will feel it.

 

Tears forming in her eyes and fall nonstop. She didn’t say anything, even if she tries to open , nothing will come out. Wordless.

 

“It’s funny how she believes you last night, Man” Siwon said “I saw everything in the cam, and hell she really fall for it, The nerd’s in love with you.” Siwon cracks up laughing.

 

Kyuhyun just smirked by those phrase said to him by his so-called Friend.

 

And the people in the GYM are also laughing to what they saw, Nerdie fell in love with a Hottie and she expects that he will too fall in love with her.

 

“Frog Princess.”, “Ugly” “Dream On” she can hear many people yelling those words to her.

 

Embarrassment filling up her whole system.

 

“I mean the video last night, It’s really something, I thought she would pushed you away or something, I would have never thought that this girl has some HOTS for you” Siwon said again in between his laughters.

 

 

 

He even let someone watch that scene to someone?

 

He let someone see how Sungmin was stupid in believing that drama?

 

So all that time that Kyuhyun said those stupid words, it was just a role play, while Kyuhyun was saying those words to her, people can see how stupid she was for believing, for reacting and even letting him took her first kiss.

 

Yes her first kiss. Her most precious first kiss was stolen.

 

Stolen for a play, for a joke, for a ING JOKE.

 

All things keep on rummaging in Sungmin’s head that she doesn’t think about anything anymore.

 

Nothing.

 

Blank.

 

But she do know that her body also became numb but still she can feel hot tears falling from her cheeks.

 

Without a further a do (or by embarrassing herself more) she just ran away.

 

Not saying anything, not leaving anything. Nothing, she just left, but her heart was scattered to pieces.

 

Ryeowook just stared to Kyuhyun, disgust painted in her face, then she ran following Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun just smirked.

 

‘See, I am still the superior than the two of us, you should never ever challenge me, you stupid bunny’ he thought .

 

“at least this will teach you a lesson” he murmurs, then he notice that thing that Sungmin dropped.

 

He went forward to get it. Once he got it, he notice that it is a bag of cookies.

 

“cookies?” he asked then he noticed a noted hanging in it .

 

He read it.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun-ah.

Thank You :)

 

 

Kyuhyun just stare at the note.

 

Three seconds have passed.

 

Ten seconds.

 

A minute.

 

He was just staring at the note.

 

Somehow he felt a thug in his heart. It was like sarcastically sending a message to him.

 

'thank you?' 

 

thank you for what?

 

for making Sungmin cry?

 

for hurting her?

 

for embarrassing her?

 

thank you for making her fall for him and left her hanging.?

 

thank you. a very sweet thank you.

 

Then he just clamped the note in his hands.

 

 

“tsk” he murmured but unconsciously held the cookie bag in his hand and left the gym with the ing scumbags (or so we call his subordinates and classmates, schoolmates) there laughing their freaking out.

 

 

 

--

 

I update again. I hope you'll like it readers. :D