Labels

Love isn't just a game.

 

“Kyuhyun” Sungmin called when she looked for Kyuhyun at the living room, by which is nowhere there to be found, where could he be.

 

“Kyuhyun” she called out again, waiting for a response.

 

She looked all around the house, looking for the said guy.

 

Once Sungmin was about to turn towards the living room again, she immediately bumped a tall figure.

 

‘’Kyuhyun” she exclaimed realizing the person in front of her. “Where were you from?”

 

Kyuhyun just looked at her, then suddenly he bowed his head down, face all red.

 

“b…bathroom” he mumbled.

 

“bathroom?” she asked and Kyuhyun slowly nods. He can’t tell Sungmin the reason he was there, hell no. Over his dead body.

 

Good thing, Sungmin didn’t pushed the topic more, and asked him about breakfast.

 

“Breakfast is ready, come on.” She said heading towards the direction of the kitchen,with him following behind.

 

Both of them sat down at the chair, and Sungmin started to pour some water into a piece of glass and hand it to Kyuhyun, making him smile. Sungmin really do looks like a beautiful wife taking good care ofher husband. Sungmin notice the obvious smile in his face and asked him “what?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head “Nothing, I was just thinking.”

 

“Thinking of what?” she asked again, taking another glass for herself.

 

“that you look a lot fatter than you were when you came back.”

 

With that, Sungmin’s face suddenly scrunch up and exclaimed immediately with a “WHAT?”

 

Kyuhyun turned to her, unaffected with the disappointed look of Sungmin, he was just teasing of course and somehow it’s a little true that Sungmin kinda look like she gain some weight.

 

“I was just saying it looks like you gain some weight.” He replied “look at your arm, it’s way bigger than they were before.”

 

Sungmin’s face became red, she’s not fat.

 

“Fat Sungmin” Kyuhyun teased “Fat and Bubbly Sungmin-sshi”

 

“Shut up! I am not fat, I am just healthy, and I missed the food here in Korea that’s why I eat a lot here.” She retorded, “You should never call a girl fat. It hurts their feelings.”

 

“But you are fat” Kyuhyun chuckled “No need to deny it, you are fat, chubby and fat.”

 

“I hate you.” Sungmin turned her back to Kyuhyun, embarrassment filling up her whole system, mumbling incoherent words like ‘I am not fat.’

 

Her face still all scrucnched up, and she has no appetite to eat anymore hearing those offensive insult towards her body figure, she oftenly heard from many people that she is in a perfect fit, she just didn’t take note of it once she got here in Korea since she really loves eating here that’s why she didn’t notice herself eating a lot especially her mom’s cooking, she is one good cook.

 

Her thoughts were suddenly disturbed when she felt a sudden warmth embracing her, holding her waist, and a breath tickling her neck. She suddenly stiffened at the feeling first due to being shock and nervousness but soon felt herself being calm at that person’s touch, he is warm afterall and Sungmin finds that warmth very relaxing and sweet.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Sungmin remained silent, she felt something thug in her insides when she heard him say that, but still she needs to keep her composture, she is the girl after all and she isn’t that easy to get, easy to woo and if Kyuhyun keeps what he keeps on doing (like being sweet and warm to her), she may give in soon. Who can resist that face anyway, that’s Cho Kyuhyun, and he is not easy to resist, that guy isn’t hard to resist.

 

“Min” he keeps on calling out to her, but Sungmin just shrugged it, she just ignores him, but still she didn’t moved away the hands Kyuhyun placed on her side, much to his delight “Come on Min, stop ignoring me”

 

“what?” she coldly replied, her eyes close and face away from Kyuhyun.

 

“Are you angry?”

 

“who wouldn’t be? You called me fat.” She complained making Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“It is true, so why are you angry?”

 

Sungmin suddenly turned to Kyuhyun and glared at him, after a little while she tried to punch the tall male, Kyuhyun might have sensed it and dodged.

 

“and I find it cute like that.” He said, moving his left hand to Sungmin's while his right to  Sungmin’s hair and curled it on her ears. “You’re so beautiful Sungmin, no matter what changes happened to you, you’d always be.”

 

By hearing those words, Sungmin’s face suddenly reddened. She is not used to hearing those words, well, she is but from other people but not from Kyuhyun. “S…shut up, Flattery won’t lead you anywhere.”

 

“But I am not, Min, seriously, Why won’t you believe me?” he asked.

 

“Because you’re  Kyuhyun.” Sungmin retorded “The biggest Liar ever.”

 

“You still won’t forgive me for all of my wrong doings,” Kyuhyun chuckle, then he looked directly at Sungmin, his eyes glimmering “should I change that, Min?”

 

Sungmin stared back at him, confused, “Change to what?”

 

The taller didn’t say anything, he was just there holding Sungmin, his eyes staring back at the latter, his fingers caressing the cheeks of the girl he adores, the girl he loves, observing her every features, Yeah, she really did gain some weight there’s no question for that but despite that she is still pretty, really pretty and Kyuhyun can’t help himself but to fall for her more and more each day.

 

“Min, tell me if it’s okay.” He said softly, his fingers moved to Sungmin’s plump lips, Sungmin understanding what Kyuhyun was talking about, felt her face heating up, she don’t know what to say, how to react. Should she let Kyuhyun kissed her? They aren’t even in a relationship or anything so they shouldn’t do that, but then a part of her is saying that it’s okay, that it’ll be fine, because if it wasn’t obvious she already shared tons of kisses with Kyuhyun so another one wouldn’t matter anymore.

 

But somehow, Sungmin felt that it would still matter, because every kisses with Kyuhyun does, her heart keeps on beating fast, even with just thinking about it, it still feels like her first kiss.

 

She don’t know what to say, Kyuhyun is waiting for her reply, and she don’t know her reply. A part of her says that it is wrong, but a part of say it is right. What could she say?

 

“Min, if you won’t tell me your answer, I will straightforwardly kiss you.” He leaned forward, but his gaze never leaving her eyes “Because I believe in the words Silence means Yes.

 

Sungmin could only swallow her own saliva, pure embarrassment obviously overflowing in her face, and her heartbeat beating really fast, that’s the only thing she can hear, and Kyuhyun’s eyes, the only thing that matters, those eyes that are magnetizing her to move forward, to stare at it.

 

Kyuhyun leaned forward to her, eyes closed, he was moving closer and closer, his lips a mere inch away from hers, she didn’t know what to do anymore and so without thinking she furrowed her eyes until it was closed and unconsciously parted her lips. She didn’t move an inch, she was waiting, waiting for Kyuhyun to continue what he was about to do. She didn’t mind anymore what her mind is saying, she just let her heart dictate what she should do and it tells her that this is right. Definitely right.

 

Cause I can't stop thinking about u girl
Neowa hamkke itkko shipeo
 No I can't stop thinking about you girl

 

 

 

Or not.

 

 

The silence that has eaten the whole room a while ago, once now filled with music tone that made both Sungmin and Kyuhyun to open up their eyes in shock, due to Sungmin’s embarrassment, she immediately went towards the direction of it, while Kyuhyun  cursed endlessly underneath his breath at the sudden interruption. The martial artist, looked to where the noise was coming from, because that was her ring tone, it only means someone was calling her at this wrong time. Once she saw her phone lying only at the table beside the sofa in the Living Room, she immediately answered it without looking at the caller’s ID, still feeling her heart racing in a quick phase.

 

“h…he…hello” she stutters, smacking herself in her head for stuttering.

 

“Minnie!” the other line greeted her sweetly, not knowing that they have called at a wrong moment.

 

“Donghae-ssi,” the former gladly reply, not wanting to be obvious her heart’s state “w…why did you call me suddenly?”

 

“I was wondering, if you have already asked Kyuhyun about you know, my birthday celebration at the hot spring?”

 

Sungmin shook her head despite the fact of knowing that the other line won’t notice it, face still obviously red “Uh, Not yet, why?”

 

“Well, I want to inform you. My mom kinda extends its reservation for a week, Is that okay with you?”

 

Sungmin nods her head “I’d go ask—“, she wasn’t able to continue what she was about to say when someone took the phone off of her hand.

 

“Kyuhyun” she glared at the guy who took her phone and furrowed her eyebrows more when Kyuhyun just threw her phone at the sofa, not minding if it’ll get broken or whatever.

 

“Why did you do that, Donghae was at the o…other line and…” her voice becoming weak and weak as Kyuhyun’s distant from her became closer and closer as each steps he made towards her. “We were talking.”

 

“I don’t care.” He stated, moving closer to her while the smaller keeps on backing away until her back touched the very cold wall.

 

She was now trapped between the wall and Kyuhyun, his arms beside her, not helping at all at the situation.

 

“I wasn’t finish talking to him.” She glared at him, their eyes meeting.

 

“So?” he leaned forward, breath touching Sungmin’s pale cheeks “we aren’t finish to where we were before he interrupted us.”

 

“That…well…I” Sungmin don’t know what words to backfire to Kyuhyun anymore.

 

‘God, my heart is going to explode soon’ she thought.

 

 

“I’d better call Donghae again” she stated, trying to go to the direction of her phone until she met the wall again, and this time Kyuhyun holding her hands, pinning her.

 

“what’s wrong with you.” Sungmin asked him, her heart still going a play of jumping up and down again and again and again.

 

“I want to Kiss you, Min” he stated fairly, his eyes glittering with want and love. "and Donghae can wait"

 

"and you cant?" Sungmin retorded, Kyuhyun nods nonchalantly.

 

Sungmin could only stare at him, her heart beating really fast.

 

“Why would you even…want to do that? To kiss me, I am not even you're girlfriend” she asked, nothing more to say inside her rapid mind and her heart.

 

“It’s because you are one attractive girl.” Kyuhyun admits to her, caressed her face until it met her plump lips "and You may not be my girlfriend but  I really really love you, Lee Sungmin.”

 

Kyuhyun leans forward in a close poximity with the short girl and whispers "I love you, You and only You"

 

Sungmin opened her eyes and mouth in shock, it was the first time she heard Kyuhyun said it to her, said that word to her.

 

It was the first time Kyuhyun admits to her that he loves her. Love not Like. Kyuhyun have confessed to her that he likes her but not with the word as affectionate as Love. This was the first time she heard him say it. It felt so warm and good to hear. It was like a music that her heart would never forget.

 

Without noticing it, she have already felt chappy lips being in rhythym with her plumpy ones, being in a fight for dominance.

 

 

Love, Could Kyuhyun really love her? Could it be possible?  She don’t know but it felt so right and she didn’t care anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

@SungMinallmyheartsar - Hey! :)) Here's the update I Promised. :)