Kyumin talk

Love isn't just a game.

 

Kyuhyun was still lying there. It was already 10 pm, he was lying there at his bed for more than 3 hours already, after he went to his bedroom he just lay there for a full 3 hours, he thought about many things, until to the point that He got nothing more of anything to think about but still he needs to focus and put his attention into something so that he won’t think about the conversation he had with Donghae moments ago.

 

It’s like he care or anything.

 

Of course he doesn’t right?

 

Why would he care? Donghae is just his bestfriend, Sungmin is just the girl that his bestfriend likes.

 

It doesn’t matter.

 

He shouldn’t care.

 

Maybe Donghae and Sungmin are enjoying themselves downstairs, eating like they are on a date. Sungmin knocked on his door for more like 5 times, asking him if he was sure he wasn’t hungry and he didn’t obliged a word, he didn’t answer. He doesn’t want to so Sungmin always left his room after a couple of pregnant pause.

 

Sungmin.

 

Why would he care about her?

 

When Sungmin is just one of the hundreds, Thousands, millions of girls in the world, seeing her with someone else shouldn’t affect him.

 

It Shouldn’t.

 

But still it does.

 

How can he not care when he looks back about the laughter, the smiling, the teasing, the arguing with her?

 

The moments he shared with her?

 

The time when Sungmin knew about his embarrassing sides, when he doesn’t know how to cook but still smile at him.

 

The time  Sungmin played with him at the kitchen counter.

 

The time Sungmin knew his soft side, his singing hobby but accept him and even asked him to sing for her.

 

The time Sungmin and him ate dinner and played with water.

 

The time Sungmin made him smile, a smile that is pure just like hers.

 

How can he definitely forget all of that? Is it even possible when inside him there’s already a big part of her?

 

Kyuhyun was clenching his fist thinking of all those thoughts he doesn’t want to think about.

 

When he heard another knock from his door, he looked at the door, but didn’t open it. He waited for it, for the person who knocked to speak.

 

“Kyuhyun”

 

That voice, It’s the voice that always lingers in his system.

 

That voice that is sweeter than a honey.

 

Sungmin’s voice.

 

“I know you are awake.” She continued “because if you won’t come out in 10 seconds, I will break your door and I am sorry for that.”

 

Kyuhyun just glare at the door, even though he knows that the person behind it won’t see it.

 

“I’ll start counting now. 1”

 

Kyuhyun just sighed, he doesn’t want his door to be a karate woodstick “2”

 

This girl is still as stubborn as ever “3” Why won’t she just leave him alone? “4”

 

Then Kyuhyun smiled again, Yeah right it is really Sungmin’s traits to never leave him alone even if he push her away, or tell her to leave him alone“5” She will always look for Kyuhyun even at the darkest moment of his life

 

“6” Even though when they were small Kyuhyun would always , she will still smile and stay positive, “7”

 

Even though he hurt her, she would still come to him and gave her hand to him as a friend, she didn’t change her nice and kind attitude to Kyuhyun “8”

 

She never abandoned him, She is always there. “9”

 

Kyuhyun stands up and went to the door, he didn’t open it but just stop at the front of his door “10”

 

Sungmin never left him, and maybe that’s why Kyuhyun admires her a lot, even though he didn’t admit it for a long time,

 

“I will really break this” the voice from the other side said but before Sungmin can break the door, Kyuhyun opened it up, revealing his image to the girl, making her gasp.

 

“what do you want?” he asked calmly, applying his calm composture.

 

“Dinner” Sungmin simply replied and Kyuhyun sighed again.

 

“Didn’t I already said to Donghae that I don’t want to eat dinner since I already eat some snacks.”

 

Sungmin shook her head “I won’t accept that, you need to eat dinner, I made a lot of food” then Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun, her innocence painting in her face “Let’s eat dinner, Okay?”

 

“I don’t want to” Kyuhyun was about to close his door when he felt a hand, holding the side.

 

“What’s the matter with you?” Sungmin asked him “Sometimes you are nice, sometimes you are an annoying brat. I really don’t understand you, and I am trying my best to get along with you since our parents are expecting us to be”

 

Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin “I am not asking you to understand me.”, he tried to close the door again but Sungmin didn’t oblige.

 

“Well I need to because my mom expects me too” Sungmin retorded “I know you understand me since you also love and respect your mom the same way I do to mine, so even if I don’t want to understand you, I need to, because I need to get along with you.”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer back to Sungmin anymore and just turned his head to his side, ignoring the icy glare he got from Sungmin.

 

Then without thinking anymore, Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin to the wall and corner her, Sungmin was about to complain of how it hurts and what it was about, when she didn’t have the moment to say a word because suddenly she felt something rubbed against her lips, She was shock to see Kyuhyun kissing her.

 

She wanted to break free, she keeps on wriggling the guy’s hold off of her, but the guy was strong, he didn’t let go of her, Sungmin didn’t kiss back, and was restraining herself, Kyuhyun ravished her lips, the sensation filling Sungmin, it is the first time again that she felt Kyuhyun’s lips touched hers, It tingles, and somehow it is very different from the one five years ago,

 

That time, the kiss was innocent and just a plain touch on the lips, but now it is one passionate kiss, it was longer, it was hotter, it was way more exciting than the last time. Kyuhyun’s lips still has the most sensation Sungmin had ever experience. Sungmin unconscious closed her eyes, and just felt the kiss. Kyuhyun moved in different angle to feel Sungmin’s mouth, he broke the kiss once he felt that he needs oxygen.

 

Once he broke the kiss, he felt a strong slap in the side of his face. Sungmin slapped him hard.

 

“what the hell was that for?” Sungmin asked, face red and her hand rubbing her lips, she frowned at the fact that Kyuhyun kissed her (again).

 

After a couple of silence, Sungmin was frowning and Kyuhyun not saying anything.

 

Then Sungmin’s face suddenly soften, even her voice “Why are you like that?” she asked him, making him clench his hand into fist again, how can he answer that?

 

A deep silence enveloped the whole place.

 

None of them speaking.

 

They just remain like that.

 

Few minutes have passed and Kyuhyun broke the silence when he speak softly “Can you trust me again?” he asked and Sungmin didn’t hear it properly.

 

“What?” Sungmin asked, still rubbing her lips, like removing the prints from the kiss she just received few seconds ago.

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and repeats “Can you trust me again?” he said a little louder this time, and Sungmin ables to hear it.

 

Sungmin was shock by that, the suddeny seriousness in Kyuhyun. Asking her a question she never thought she would hear from him.

 

“Why did you suddenly ask that?”

 

Kyuhyun then turned his head to face Sungmin, now their eyes are meeting in a constant gaze.

 

“Just answer my goddamn question.”

 

Then Sungmin stared back at him, looking at those captivating eyes, she didn’t know what to say.

 

Should she gamble herself again, her trust again, her feelings again?

 

She was staring at those black charcoal orbs when she felt some thugging pieces in her heart, as if stuffs that wanted to burst, so it was her turn to turn her gaze away from the guy “I don’t know”

 

‘I knew it’ Kyuhyun smirked.

 

Then Sungmin returned her gaze to Kyuhyun “Should I?”

 

She asked him, making Kyuhyun somehow felt cold and warmth at the same time.

 

Silence killing him right now.

 

That question somehow eating his whole system.

 

Even he doesn’t know the answer to that.

 

“I don’t know” he replied.

 

Sungmin just looked at him, somehow this kind of a conversation is more of a staring contest, one serious conversation with one another feels so awkward to the both of them.

 

“Are you still angry at me?” he continued, not caring about his pride anymore, he just wants to know of how much of a damage have he done to the girl in front of him.

 

“I mean from what I did before,”

 

Sungmin was speechless.

 

She doesn’t know the answer. She doesn’t know what to say.

 

What to reply.

 

Have she?

 

Have she forgotten about that pain?

 

About the scar?

 

About her first broken heart?

 

About the lying? The embarrassment?

 

Thinking about those again, makes her heart thug thug thug like there’s something stuck there, something that makes her heart malfunctioned and raised faster than the usual.

 

She felt tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

 

Kyuhyun seeing those tears, wanted to wipe it, he wanted those tears to disappear from Sungmin’s eyes.

 

He doesn’t want that sad look in her face.

 

He doesn’t want those tears falling…

 

He wants her to smile.

 

Because that smile lead him to the light.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t hesitate anymore and let his body move by its own, he just ignore the battle in his mind that was fighting to care for Sungmin.

 

He reached his hand and wipe those tears away from the latter’s eyes.

 

“I’m sorry” he said straight forwardly, a caring emotions overflowing his face, and Sungmin despite the fact that her face is now messy due to tears in her cheeks and eyes, stared at him, mesmerized by the honesty in Kyuhyun’s face, it is so different from the eyes she saw when Kyuhyun said he loves her five years ago, Even though Kyuhyun said he loves her before, there are no emotions in it, but this time, even though it is just a simple I’m Sorry, but Kyuhyun’s words and face is full of emotions, making Sungmin’s stomach flips a million times.

 

“Min” Kyuhyun called her again by her nickname. That name that she haven’t heard for a long time anymore, because only one person in this world can call her that and that person is in front of her right now. She doesn’t have any more the will to speak and just stare at those eyes, those begging eyes.

 

Kyuhyun held her hand and reached them to the side of his face.

 

“Slap me, Kick me, Hurt me, Yell at me, whatever” he said softly “So that I can lessen that pain burdening you for many years”

 

Sungmin’s tears started to fall again. She can’t take it anymore.

 

All of the emotions bottled up in her are all wanting to escape from her.

 

“Sungmin, tell me everything that you feel, The anger, the hatred, everything” Kyuhyun complied again “I want to hear what you feel, the moment I hurt you before”

 

“So that I can at least be a friend to you again.” He continued, stopping for a moment of silence, then he breathed in again .

 

“Please”

 

By that single word, all those bottled up emotions in Sungmin finally burst and she felt her knees becoming weak, so she fell right in her knee, Kyuhyun still helding her hand, while she held Kyuhyun’s pants, Scrunching them in her fist.

 

“I hate you Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“I hate the fact that you hurt me from before”

 

“I hate the fact that you used me as a laughing material for school”

 

“I hate the fact that I trusted you before”

 

“I hate the fact that I treated you as a friend before”

 

“I hate the fact that I believed you before”

 

“I hate the fact that I listened to you, that you played with me, me and my emotions, I hate you for being so perfect before, and made me your laughing stock, the way you treat me like a trash,”

 

“I hate you for all of that but the biggest regret that I had in my life is that…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I hate the fact that you didn’t disappear from my life”

 

----

I am sooooo hungry! Still waiting for that MV guys! >.< Even our precious leader, Leeteuk said that the MV should be out as of by now, but still no MV.
I'd be eating now, and gonna watch Super Junior perform SPY in Mcountdown (again) because there's still no MV. :D Kamsa.