haemin

Love isn't just a game.

 

“Look at your face Hae” Sungmin said laughing, not caring if it’s very ladylike or unladylike “It’s full of flour, you’re so careless”

 

 

Then donghae reached for his face, looking to where in his face is that Sungmin was talking about.

 

“Hahaha, it’s your full face is what I was talking about Hae. Look in the mirror” Sungmin exclaimed and Donghae just pouts.

 

Sungmin sneered at him “Don’t even try to pull it, aegyo doesn’t fit you” then Donghae smiled “yeah, you’re better at that.”

 

“well,” Sungmin said finally have calmed herself from too much laughter “I’d go get you some towel and napkins so you can fix yourself. Alright?”

 

Donghae nods “Alright, Minnie, thank you”

 

Sungmin then tapped Ryeowook’s shoulder “see you wookie.” Then Ryeowook just waved her hand at her.

 

Once Sungmin left, Ryeowook walked closer to Donghae, having such menacing evil eyes, it is carried with a mischievous smile painted in her face.

 

Donghae being confused to what is that eyeing for, asked her “what?”

 

Ryeowook grins wider. “You like Sungminnie, don’t you?”

 

Donghae’s face suddenly became quite red. “w…where did you get that information from? No I don’t”

 

Ryeowook then nods slowly, innocence painted in her face, a fake one though “Okay, okay, as you said so. Well then, you wouldn’t want to know what kind of a guy, Sungminnie likes” she said slowly and loudly but for Donghae only to hear, thinking of a plan to make the innocent fish to talk.

 

She knew that her plan is working when she felt a hand, held her arm. She smiled victoriously.

 

“Okay, Okay.” Donghae murmurs but can be heard by Ryeowook, looking down on the floor due to embarrassment “I admit it.”

 

“admit what?” Ryeowook asked in innocence.

 

“You know” Donghae whined, still pink painted in his face “what you said before. Don’t make me repeat it!”

 

“repeat what? And what did I say?” Ryeowook teased “I sure do know that I said a lot of things before so I don’t know what you are talking about, tell me, Donghae- Oppa.”

 

Donghae whined again, his face redder than before “alright! Alright! I like her, I like Sungminnie.”then he turned to Ryeowook “happy?”

 

Ryeowook grins and nods happily “yeah. And it is quite obvious actually” she then turned to the pastries she was making “I was just waiting for you to confirm it.”

 

“It’s not obvious” Donghae complains embarrassment painted in his face

 

“Yes it is” Ryeowook sighed “you two looked like you have your own world some like minutes ago, before she left, it’s as if I am not with you.”

 

Donghae was about to complain again when  Ryeowook looked at him somehow her smile disappearing and speak again “I wonder if you'd be that person who will save her.”

 

“Save her?” Donghae asked in confusion “How come?”

 

Ryeowook shook her head “Nevermind”

 

“what is it?” Donghae held Ryeowook’s arms and keeps on shooking her “Tell me!” and unconsciously pouts.

 

Ryeowook laughed “you know what Hae-oppa, Minnie is right, pout doesn’t suit you very well, so stop that.”

 

“No” the former whines “tell me first what is it!”

 

“Okay fine” Ryeowook sonly obliged seeing the pouting fishy face of Donghae, she do knows that he won’t give up on asking so she might as well say it since he will found out about it soon, Donghae smiled.

 

Ryeowook then looked at the window, as if she is remembering something, and it can be seen in the window, windows are quite fascinating when remembering something.

 

“Minnie, had her heart broken for the first time by someone, I can’t say it’s a long time ago but” Ryeowook then smiled when she remembers everything, it may be a bad experience but seeing the smiling Sungmin on the first time they met, it made her happy, that’s why she wants to bake with Sungmin again, just like the first time they did because Sungmin is really happy.

 

“but?”

 

Ryeowook faced Donghae again, but this time seriousness is formed in her eyes.

 

“She loved that person so much, and I don’t know if she’d be able to hold herself, if she falls in love with him the second time around”

 

“him?” Donghae asked in confusion “who is that person who hurt Minnie?”

 

Ryeowook shook her head in denial, she’s not in the proper place to say the name to Donghae, especially if that guy is his bestfriend, and the way they see it from Donghae’s reaction when it comes to his bestfriend, he really loves him a lot, so there’s no way Ryeowook would want to make a crack into it. “Sorry, that’s kinda a thing that I can’t tell you. I know that you’ll know soon enough”

 

 

“Donghae-ssi” Ryeowook said a little softly than the way she speak “I just want Sungminnie to be happy, I don’t want to see that hurt face of hers anymore, I know she haven’t truly moved on about that experience because she have closed herself from other guys after that, and now that she is back, well, I don’t want her to get hurt” she then turned to Donghae whose looking at her with a comfortable smile “that’s why if you really like her, I hope you can show her that not every boys in this world is an just like that guy did.”

 

 

Donghae smiles at him and nods “Sure, Wookie-ah”

 

Ryeowook was about to say a thank you for Donghae when they heard a footsteps coming and a voice suddenly rings the room.

 

Then they saw Sungmin panting at the door. They are about to ask her what happened when she already speak “I’m sorry I took long enough, I was just about to get it in my bag at the classroom when those girls” she said in between her breath “God, they won’t stop on asking and asking about you, hae”

 

Donghae and Ryeowook just laugh at her, then she moved towards the direction of the two.

 

She held the tissue and rubbed Donghae’s face, like a mother taking care of her child when they got messy.

 

Donghae was trying to take the tissue from Sungmin’s hand, when Sungmin ignores it and still held it “Minnie! I can rub those flours off of my face.”

 

“No” Sungmin deadpant “besides, you can’t see it, so it’s better if I’d do”

 

“But—“

 

“No, buts, Now stop acting like a child and behave.”

 

And Donghae behaves. Ryeowook giggled at the cute sight in front of her.

 

 

--

“Wow”

 

“She’s so pretty”

 

“Really? A girl in the Martial Arts club?”

 

 

Sungmin can hear people in the Martial Arts club hall talking about her, why not? She’s the first girl who   tried to be a member to it.

 

“Hi, My Name is Lee Sungmin” she bowed and greeted everyone.

 

She can hear people cheering in awe. Of course, she’s a beauty and a brain and a great martial artist.

 

No one can resist that cute aegyoness in her. Well, not everyone because there is a certain someone who sneered when she introduce herself, and it is none other than,  Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Why? Why is Kyuhyun there, you may ask.

 

It’s because the Martial Arts Hall is right beside the Archery Club’s.

 

They share the same dojo.

 

And Kyuhyun is somehow a member of the Archery Club.

 

He joined the Archery club when he was 15, he really enjoyed watching Historical Drama, and when he tried to do some archeries, he find it very amusing, so he immediately passed a membership form to the club and got in.

 

Archery is his sometimes past time to relieve his stress, his anger or should I say his feelings.

 

He enjoyed it, as much as he can’t admit it but he likes Archery so much, just like his games.

 

 

Sungmin as much as possible doesn’t want her world to collide with Kyuhyun, but life is a little of a game, and faith brings them together, from time to time.

 

Sungmin somehow can’t focus on her martial arts, somehow she got distracted by the eyeing of Kyuhyun, the mockeries of Kyuhyun, the sneerings of Kyuhyun or in short the presence of Cho Kyuhyun around her.

 

When it was Kyuhyun’s turn to shoot an arrow, she can’t help herself but to stare. It’s not because she likes him [No, No], but because she wants to make fun of him when he failed.

 

When he won’t strike the bull’s eye.

 

So it was Kyuhyun’s turn, many of his fangirls or his Kyuties are cheering at the back area.

 

Kyuhyun shoots three arrows.

 

Much to Sungmin’s dismay, it all hits the center.

 

Kyuhyun looked at her, everytime he got the bull’s eye and smirked, as if taunting her.

 

Sungmin gritted her teeth and her hand turns to fist ‘I hate you Cho Kyuhyun’ she thought to herself.

 

 

--

 

Sungmin had a very tiring day, and she wants to rest as much as possible.

 

 

First, the baking time with Ryeowook is already one big tiring thing for her since the three of them messed out the kitchen area, making them clean it before Classes starts again, Second, in her martial arts club, she excessed too much effort and energy since it’s her first time to do Martial arts in Korea, and all of her opponents are men, not that she was boasting about it but, None of them match her powerful skills but still fighting with a Man is much more tiring than a Woman , Third, the shrieking of Kyuhyun’s fans from outside kept on ringing in her head that she can’t focus due to too much distractions and lastly, the teasing, smirking and boasting of Cho Kyuhyun just made it all worst for her.

 

She is heading towards her house, she wants to sleep in her bed already.

 

Missing Dinner is okay, Diet is essential sometimes; she just wants to take a bath and sleep.

 

A very relaxing sleep.

 

She can’t wait to see her bed soon.