Music Room

Love isn't just a game.

 

“so? What are we going to do?” Donghae asked once he and Sungmin are inside the café where they once went to when they went grocery shopping a little few days ago.

 

“about the Project I mean” he continued.

 

They are there to talk about the incoming science project they have to work on.

 

Both of them are excited in working together for the project.

 

Sungmin just looked at him. Munching foods. Donghae chuckled at the sight. Sungmin has a small stain at her right cheek.

 

“I guess you should finish first what you are eating” he said and rubbed Sungmin’s cheek with a napkin. Sungmin just stare at him. Finding the little act intimately.

 

Oh Yes, Sungmin blushed.

 

But she didn’t mind it.

 

“well, We have a little garden at the back of our house, want to stay over and get a plant to observe?” she finally spoke.

 

“I guess that is okay” Donghae replied but soon look at Sungmin “but will it be okay for your mom?”

 

She nods.

 

“yeah, Mom wouldn’t mind, she’d always let me and Kyuhyun stay in one roof so I guess she’d also let you because you’re also a close friend to me. It’s okay”

 

Donghae smiled.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun, what a thought.

 

He felt a sting in his heart. His bestfriend and the girl he loves are unseparable like a glue.

 

He knows he shouldn’t be hurt, but knowing the fact that his said bestfriend is also inlove with Sungmin, then that is something he should feel hurt about.

 

If he compare himself to Kyuhyun. He is in a really low level. Kyuhyun is leveling up in Sungmin, getting closer to her more and more, spending time with her, kissing her, cuddling with her, sleeping in the same house with her, while he himself is always in this state. Just a simple eating with her, chatting with her, talking with her.

 

If he keeps this up, Sooner or later, it would really be Kyuhyun that Sungmin would choose.

 

Why is he such a coward? He asked himself while staring at the Girl he loves.

 

At least Kyuhyun had the courage to tell Sungmin what he feels.

 

While he himself is in Friendzone, doesn’t have the courage to confess.

 

But he doesn’t want it like that, he wants to be able to atleast tell his feelings for the girl he adores.

 

 

And maybe destiny gave him this chance, this partnering thing, for him to be able to confess to Sungmin.

 

Donghae stared at the small girl infront of him, and have decided that he will declare his feelings for her no matter what.

 

“Donghae”

 

“What is it?” Sungmin asked.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You’re staring at me for quite too long, Do I have something wrong in my face?” then she put her hand her face looking for some dirt or something and found nothing.

                 

                  There is totally nothing wrong with you except being the most attractive beauty I have ever seen in my life.

 

“Donghae, Tell me directly what’s wrong with my face that you’ve been staring at”

 

Donghae smiled, trying to hide the blush on his face “Nothing’s wrong, I was just thinking about the project” he stands “Let’s go?”

 

Sungmin blinked “Okay”

 

---

 

 

“Hey Kyuhyun”

 

Kyuhyun turned towards the voice who called him. “What do you want?” he asked in a flat tone looking at the girl in front of him, he recognize this girl, she was the girl who was hitting on him so many times before. The girl he used to kiss and do some other stuff.

 

“Dummy! I am your partner for the Science project” she said cheerfully and Kyuhyun just shrugged. “I kope we’d have a lot of fun while doing our project”

 

Oh Yes, she’s hindering something more under her words.

 

Kyuhyun just looked at her and after a while turned his back without saying anything.

 

 

It’s not worth his time.

 

Definitely not his time.

 

“You’re going to be Mine Cho Kyuhyun. No matter what happens you’re mine”

 

 

---

Kyuhyun didn’t know what came to his mind when he found himself in front of the Music room he once heard Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook practiced together.

 

He didn’t feel on going anywhere and his feet just took him there.

 

Maybe, just maybe…

 

He was looking for comfort.

 

Even if he don’t admit it,  he was hoping to find someone here.

 

“Hey”

 

 

And it didn’t disappoint him, because when he turned to who owns the voice who called him

 

 “What are you doing here standing infront of the Music Room?” the person asked.

 

 

“JongWoon.”

 

“Are you here to take my Wookie again?” Jongwoon asked half teasingly.

 

Kyuhyun smiled “Of course not”

 

“Good” Jongwook shrugged , opening the door of the music room for the taller male to enter “because you are looking for a fight if you do”

 

“That girl with a high pitched voice is all yours” Kyuhyun obliged and enter the room. Settling himself in one of the chairs in the room, observing the contents of the room he was in.

 

It was full of musical sheets, musical notes, it was a paradise for a musician, like to himself.

 

Jongwoon hummed “I know because Wookie isn’t your type of girl”

 

Kyuhyun paused from his trance and looked at Jongwoon confused.

 

“I am not stupid Kyuhyun, I can see that you like Sungmin, as in a lot” he shrugged “I notice how you were so intimate to her when we sang upstage and how to treat her when we celebrate after our performance”

 

Kyuhyun just turned his head downwards, colors forming in his cheeks, hiding his embarrassment.

 

“Is that why you’re here?” Jongwoon asked “looking for her?”

 

“Nope, She’s with Donghae right now” Kyuhyun answered in a flat tone, unhappiness evident in his voice.

 

Jongwoon sat in front of the piano and just pinched the different keys just to make the silent atmosphere a little lively.

 

And It took only a few moments when JongWoon spoke.

 

“Hmm, that is one situation, Bestfriends being in love with the same girl”

 

 

"That's HARD"

 

Kyuhyun looked at JongWoon's back that is facing him, as if begging for an answer, while he mumbles these words "What should I do?"

---

 

Mianhaeyoooo~ Very late update, been really really busy in School and I have a Summer class. I hope you'd like this update ^_^

Belated Happy Birthday SungMinallmyheartsar :)))