Once a jerk, will be forever one.

Love isn't just a game.

 

You think dinner is a very easy thing? Of course it is.

 

Well, not for Sungmin, how can she eat properly right? When a certain monster , ert monster actually, is preying at her as if she is some kind of a meat.
 

 

All she can do is to restrain herself from punching that guy, and to hide herself with her hands because of too much embarrassment.

 

She said she won’t be affected by that person anymore, but he is seriously is driving her to her edge of insanity.

 

How the hell is he doing that to her?

 

Why the hell is he doing that to her?

 

Sungmin can only glare at Kyuhyun at what he is doing to her, throughout the whole eating dinner, Sungmin can notice that Kyuhyun is still eyeing her.

 

‘Stop it already you freaking ’ Sungmin cursed in her mind.

 

 

And kyuhyun somehow understanding what Sungmin wants to say even if she didn’t mouthed it or said it just smirked again but still doing what he is doing. He enjoys it, the sight and the irritation in Sungmin’s face.

 

Nothing really changed.

 

Both of them are just placing their both full attention to themselves that they don’t even know what their mothers are talking about while they were eating, When both of them are being asked, they would just nod or shook their heads. They didn’t really focus on the conversation but they just focus on themselves.

 

“Sungmin”, “sungmin-honey” Sungmin snapped to reality when she heard her mom calling her.

 

She turned to her mother “yes Mom?”

 

Mrs. Cho and Sungmin’s mother both laugh at her reaction and both of the two children looked at their parent, her mother speak again “Honey, We both know that you and Kyuhyunnie missed each other so much but, Kyuhyunnie’s mother wants to know how you’ve been doing in Japan for the five years you stayed there, can you tell us about it?”

 

Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun gaped their mouth by what the former’s mother said.

 

‘I don’t miss that jerk, how can they say that?’ Sungmin thought.

 

“Umma! I d…don’t” she started to complained but when she turned to kyuhyun who somehow she saw smirking again she then shrug what she has to say “Nothing.”

 

She forgot that she wouldn’t be affected by that person anymore.

 

Not anymore.

 

No.

 

And with kyuhyun’s smirk, if only she can punch that Freakin’ smirk that guy has in his face, she would totally rub it away from his face, so that it won’t annoy her anymore.

 

“so would you tell us how did you do in your stay in japan, Sungminnie?” Mrs Cho asked Sungmin again.

 

Sungmin, neverminding anymore what Kyuhyun is doing(teasing) her, she nods at Mrs. Cho and started telling them about what she did in the Land of the Rising Sun.

 

“well, it took so long that I’ve been with my dad, so my time spend in Japan is like my time I spend with my Dad, expressing how much he missed me, and how much I missed him. At first, I tried to adjust at the environment I am not that well used to, the language, the people, the places, but sooner or later, people started to accept me.” Sungmin smiled remembering those people that befriended her when she just moved to japan then she continued.

 

“Little by little I was accepted by them. I learned their language, I started hanging out with Japanese students as well, I started blending in, and even though dad has a job there, he never forgets to spend some time with me, even if it’s just a couple of minutes, he thought me Chinese martial arts, Just basic actually, since he said many people in China knows Martial arts and he wanted to share some knowledge and experience to me, then I started enjoying it and enhance it there, until I became the school martial arts captain, “

 

Sungmin smiled again, hearing her mom and Mrs Cho commenting at her with ‘wow, you sure are a strong girl Sungminnie’ and ‘My daughter is so strong, aigoo.’

 

“Minnie, honey, isn’t Chinese martial arts a dangerous sport to do? What if you’d hurt yourself, aah, yeobo taught you such a dangerous thing” her mother asked her.

 

Sungmin shook her head “Umma, it’s okay really, I enjoyed it, also I really wanted to learn Martial arts too” then Sungmin turned and stare at Kyuhyun’s direction, she smirked “So that I can punish people who hurt innocent people both PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY.” Kyuhyun glare at her when she emphasized the words ‘physically’ and ‘mentally’ as if she was directly pointing that to him.

 

 

And By those words Kyuhyun just stare back at Sungmin, none of the two taking their gaze off one another, because if they take their gaze off, it means they are the loser.

 

Then Sungmin continued her story telling.

 

“so I practiced Martial arts so much until I enhace it and became good at it., so that is that.”

 

“well, that’s just one thing that changed about you Sungminnie, but tell me, how did you suddenly became so pretty like that, I want to know your secret, you’re really beautiful , really really beautiful, rather than before when you left, no offense darling” Ms Cho said to Sungmin and Sungmin just giggled with the former’s compliment.

 

“It’s okay Mrs. Cho , No harm done. I do know that my physical appearance is really different from the one I had when I was only 13, well, as I’ve said before I started blending in with people there, and I met some friends, those ‘friends’ of mine, somehow is interested in my face, and they want it to be noticeable, and to what they say ‘shine’ so they keep on insisting to me to get some make over, I keep on rejecting it again and again and again because I don’t want any makeover but then I snapped and let them do it onetime, and it’s in a party.” She giggled remembering the way people in her school gasped looking at her when she entered the school dance hall, every eyes staring at her, then she continued

 

 

 “then well, people keeps on saying that it fits me well when I wasn’t wearing any glasses, when I chose the right clothes and when I changed my style, It was hard at first since I am not used to it, suddenly people started to get close to me, they want to befriend me, guys started texting me and asking me on a date, I started receiving a lot of gifts and confession ,  I wanted it to stop and return to my old self when my friends insist that it’s part of the change so I just bear with it and here I am.”

 

 

Mrs. Cho spoke to Sungmin again, looking so interested “You said Sungminnie, that  you received a lot of confessions and gifts, many guys wanted to date you, so did you have a boyfriend there? I mean that is Japan and you’re very pretty and mature, I wouldn’t hesitate if I’d assume you had a boyfriend”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s mom stared at Sungmin as if waiting for her to answer.

 

 

 

Three seconds have passed.

 

Five.

 

 Sungmin shook her head. “No, I didn’t had one. ”  then she smiled at them.

 

“I don’t think I could have time for that actually” she followed up “I mean, I was busy with my martial arts, my Singing, my Dancing and I became one of the member of the school band because I learned how to play guitar and became good at it, even my grades shouldn’t drop so I don’t think I can focus on those kind of things, Mrs. Cho”

 

By those words suddenly both Mrs. Cho and Mrs Lee looked at each other mischievously, as if there is something they both understand in their gazes.

 

“I’m so happy for you, Sungminnie~!” Mrs Cho complimented her (?) she don’t know if it really is a compliment or not. Then she felt her mom rubbing her back saying ‘soon you’ll meet him .. or rather realize him soon’ she didn’t understand what both of the parents are saying to her but she do know they are acting strange.

 

When they are finish eating dinner, suppose to be both Mrs. Lee and Sungmin would leave but the two mothers are cleaning up the table since Mrs Cho is one hospitable neighbor and the only thing they can to is to help in cleaning the table they ate at, Sungmin  also took one of the plate in her hand so that she can be of any help.

 

“I will help too.” She said but then her mom took the plate out of her hand.

 

“No, Honey, Just leave this to us, okay?”

 

“But—“ she was about to reason out when her mom cut her sentence.

 

“no buts, I know you and Kyuhyunnie both Miss each other so much, just by looking at your staring and gazes during dinner I can tell you both want to talk about each other so just spend your time with kyuhyunnie”

 

Sungmin gaped again. wide opened.

 

‘miss? What the hell?’ she would never miss that .

 

Why would she miss him?

 

But then again,  there’s a punch she owed to give to kyuhyun, yes, Sungmin isn’t a person for Revenge but still, he keeps on staring at her s and her neck and her thigh all those time they were eating dinner and she can’t help but to wanting to Kick Kyuhyun on the face or at least bury him alive.

 

Then Sungmin gave her mom a smile, “you’re right Mom, where is he?”

 

Kyuhyun’s mom was the one who answered her question “he’s in his room, he always goes there immediately after dinner. You don’t need to knock, because it’s already open and he won’t open up to you if it’s close because he is playing in his computer. Just go straight in, Sungminnie”

 

Sungmin  just nods. Then her pure smile turned to a devilish Smile, her hand is twitching already. It really wanted to plant a quick strong and markable punch to Cho Kyuhyun’s face.

 

When Sungmin came right in front of kyuhyun’s room, she knocked at his room. There are no responses, then she remembered what Mrs. Cho said, that Kyuhyun never opened up his room because he is busy playing his computer game.

 

So she opened up the door and it really wasn’t lock.

 

She for the first time, took a complete glimpse of Kyuhyun’s room.

 

It is full of posters, of game consoles, of game dvds, of books, of musical sheets.

 

The bedsheet is black.

 

The wall is white, just like hers.

 

But most of his stuff is black or gray, the cabinet, the table, the carpet.

 

Then he noticed the personal computer, it isn’t on.

 

So where could Kyuhyun be?

 

Sungmin look around.

 

Then suddenly he heard a door opened up…

 

And suddenly there kyuhyun came out. Half , only wearing a boxer in his lower region.

 

His hair is messy and wet.

 

It may seem that he just got out of the bathroom, and presumable he took a shower because there are still waters dripping from his hair.

 

Sungmin can’t help herself but to gasped in shock and close her eyes and cover her face with her hand because of embarrassment.

 

Redness started to fill up her face.

 

 

 

“I…I’m sorry.” She said stuttering, still her face covered with her hand and her eyes still closed “I…I didn’t know you were… you’re mom said, you were just--”

 

Kyuhyun seeing how much Sungmin is too much affected just by seeing him like that, mischievously smirked and then moved closer to Sungmin.

 

Sungmin, feeling that somehow Kyuhyun is starting to get close to her, hearing his footstep, is also moving backwards from Kyuhyun, but then she was unable to move anymore when she felt the door hit her back, she is now trapped between the door and Kyuhyun.

 

“I…I was about to leave, b…Bye” she said then reached for the door knob when kyuhyun stopped her hand and then locked the door. Trapping Sungmin inside his room.

 

 

 A girl, inside a room with a half boy.

 

Geez, what a drama, an incredible drama.

 

Kyuhyun moved towards Sungmin again, and still Sungmin backs away.

 

“can…can you please wear some clothes. I find it really distracting when you…you’re all like that” she said still covering her eyes and her face with her hand.

 

“Why?” Kyuhyun whispered in Sungmin’s ear. “This is the most comfortable way I sleep during the night.” Then he wrapped his arms around Sungmin’s waist.

 

Shock by the sudden contact, Sungmin shove Kyuhyun off “Back Off!”

 

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun, and kyuhyun just smiled at her, seductively.

 

“Your actions are obviously stating that you have got no physical interaction with the opposite .” Kyuhyun said to her with assurance “Does that tell me that after our kiss from five years ago, you never were interested in anyone before?”

 

 

Those words hit Sungmin, because they are all right.

 

Sungmin never did have any interest on anyone after that incident with kyuhyun five years ago.

 

She never looked at anyone anymore after  Kyuhyun have  hurt her.

 

Yes, she never did love anyone after that, when Kyuhyun broke her heart to pieces.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was the first and last guy he loved.