Married Couple

Love isn't just a game.

 

 

I hate the fact that you didn’t disappear from my life

 

Sungmin was there, crying her eyes out, letting out all her emotions, all of those she locked inside her, forcing herself to never reveal them to anyone, never to show to people her weak side anymore, not to make people see her being submissive like that.

 

But she knows sooner or later, a certain someone will see them, will hear those bottled up feelings she was hiding for so long, she knew it, but she never have expected that it will be the same person who brought those feelings to her.

 

It was always Kyuhyun who would bring out what is inside her,

 

It was always him who can make her cry like that, who can make her laugh, who can make her happy, who can make her irritated.

 

Only Kyuhyun can affect her more than anyone alse.

 

And now, She was there, crying her eyes out, in front of Kyuhyun, the guy she doesn’t want to show her weak side, her submissive side, but still he was able to take it out of her, just by saying few words.

 

Kyuhyun hugged her, and Sungmin just clamped at his chest, still crying.

 

Sobs can be heard across the room.

 

It was a good thing Donghae went home already even before Sungmin could knock on Kyuhyun’s door this time. She wait until Donghae could go home and left, so that she can deal with whatever problem Kyuhyun was having right now, but she never thought that it will turn into something like this, herself crying. It’ll be a bad thing for him to see her like that, she doesn’t want any other people in this world to see her looking like that.

 

No one.

 

Even Ryeowook, Donghae, her mom, no one should see her like that, but there’s always an exception for everything, and Kyuhyun was the exception in that. Even if she doesn’t want to show her side like this to Kyuhyun it’ll always be him who will see it, no matter how much she try to hide it, Kyuhyun could always bring out the worst and best of her.

 

 

“I’m sorry” Kyuhyun keeps on whispering to her, as if wanting her to believe those two words he was murmuring.

 

Those words that are right now full of concern, full of love.

 

It is very different from before.

 

Totally different.

 

Normally, if Kyuhyun would touch her, she would sway it away but this time, it calms her, his warmth envelopes her.

 

She just let herself rest in those arms.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t stop on saying those words. Minutes have passed and it seems like it’s an eternity.

 

They didn’t know how long they remained like that until Kyuhyun realized that Sungmin fell asleep in his arms. Due to too much crying, she unconsciously fell asleep.

 

Kyuhyun looked at her.

 

She looks so peaceful and calm, but teartracks visible in her cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun can’t help but feel pain clutching at his heart, he immediately wipe those tears away from her eyes and carry her to his bed.

 

He lays her there and covers her with his blanket.

 

“I’m sorry” he whispered again “I will keep on repeating it until the day your heart finally healed from the past, and I know Donghae is the one who may be the best for you to be happy.”

 

 

--

 

Sungmin woke up the next day with somehow with a calm atmosphere enveloping her, she looked around and notice that she isn’t in her bedroom. The room is familiar but it is not hers, Looking at the games, the books, the music sheets. It is definitely not hers, it is Kyuhyun’s.

 

She immediately stands up and looked around. Kyuhyun wasn’t there so she went outside.

 

In the kitchen she saw Kyuhyun in a pink apron, and she thought it is the most adorable sight ever, she take note to herself to take a  picture of it because a cool Kyuhyun would never wear something like that, and she is lucky to see him in that kind of look.

 

Somehow Sungmin blushed by the fact of remembering what had happened last night, she have brought out all of her hatred and anger towards Kyuhyun to the latter and Kyuhyun said he was sorry for it, Sungmin felt relieved for that because finally she let it all out of her but then, she still don’t know if she should trust Kyuhyun again or not.

 

“Morning” Kyuhyun greeted her, knowing that her presence is now exist at the kitchen place.

 

“m…Morning” Sungmin stutters.

 

“So you’re finally okay?” Kyuhyun straight-forwardly asked her, there’s no much need for turning points anyway, so Kyuhyun would just need to tell her the truth, he doesn’t want to lie to her anymore.

 

Sungmin hesitated at first “somehow” then she looked down feeling embarrassed “I kinda felt lightheaded, like something stuck in my heart been pulled out”

 

“then that’s okay” Kyuhyun sighed, not turning to Sungmin but focusing on what he was doing.

 

“Are you angry at me?” Sungmin shyly asked “for what I said last night?”

 

“should I?” Kyuhyun asked back to Sungmin not answering the latter’s answer. “first of all, If I look back, I was the first who have made something that disappointed  you, so you shouldn’t be sorry, don’t worry about what you said last night”

 

“thank you” Sungmin finally said, even though she felt kinda heavy inside when she first saw Kyuhyun again from five years ago, their conversation last night, made her kinda feel light and happy, and she knows it’s all because of Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun let himself take all those anger Sungmin felt from before, and even though she was angry, Kyuhyun understands her and comforted her. “really thank you, Kyuhyun, I really felt somehow light and happy, thank you”

 

Silence.

Somehow Kyuhyun smiled hearing those words, little by little, he knows Sungmin is getting closer to him again. Even if it will take long, even if he has to wait, he will because he knows sooner  or later, she will open up her heart again to him.

 

“want to have some breakfast?” Kyuhyun asked her,turning to her showing the plate and spatula in his both hands, not wanting to press out the issue further, he doesn’t want to  see Sungmin cry again or be in a depressed mode, because seeing Sungmin happy is better than sad.

 

“I thought you can’t cook” Sungmin answered him, remembering the fact that Kyuhyun can’t cook anything, even frying and just like Kyuhyun not wanting to think about the happenings from last night, she is already fine so it will be okay if she and Kyuhyun could get along like this., “were you lying to me?” she suspiciously asked.

 

“of course not” Kyuhyun shook his head “and as if I will admit to you something so embarrassing as not knowing how to cook if it’s not true” his face fulling up with colors “because I definitely don’t know how to cook”

 

“then what are you making?” Sungmin retorded.

 

“Pancakes” Kyuhyun smiled at her, and Sungmin may have blushed of that beautiful sight, it’s a first time thing for her of course “Pancakes doesn’t need much of frying or anything, so somehow I can manage to make it, right?”

 

Sungmin just looked at him, but placing herself at one of the chairs in the dining table, so Kyuhyun continued “And I promise you, I make the best pancakes in the world.”

 

Sungmin sneered at that fact “Well then I should taste it to believe it.”

 

Then Kyuhyun placed a plate with a 5 layered pancakes with strawberry syrup in front of Sungmin, he placed a napkin to Sungmin’s neck just like a kid with a bib when they were eating.

 

“wow, what a nice eyesight so early in the morning.”

 

A voice at the door suddenly speak, so both the two turned to where it was, and then they saw Ryeowook standing.

 

Sungmin smiled seeing her, while Kyuhyun on the other hand, frowned.

 

“what are you doing in my house?” Kyuhyun straight-forwardly asked “Shouldn’t you knock first before you come in?”

 

“I did, dumbo” Ryeowook answered back “and you are not opening the door, I already knocked for the gazillion times and you are definitely not opening the door, I thought you were busy” she then looked at Sungmin “and now I really know that you are.”

 

“Well, Why are you here?”Kyuhyun asked again.

 

“Good Morning Wookie” Sungmin greeted her while munching a piece of a pancake in .

 

“Morning Minnie” Ryeowook greeted Sungmin back then turned to Kyuhyun frowning as well “I was about to ask you about Sungmin’s house being empty with no Mrs. Lee and no Sungmin, but then now, I saw that Sungmin isn’t there because she is here” Ryeowook then turned to Sungmin again “Why are you here at the Devil’s home anyway, Minnie? Did he held you captive?”

 

Sungmin shook her head “Noppu, he didnw’t” she said while still munching her pancakes, mouth full of food. Once she swallowed what’s inside she continued “My mom and his mom went out last night and mom told me to stay here with Kyuhyun, Since I woke up here, and both our moms aren’t here this early in the morning, I am guessing they aren’t home yet.” She then turned to Kyuhyun “am I right?”

 

Kyuhyun just nods at her with confirmation and Ryeowook just sighed.

 

Ryeowook was about to wipe those little bits of pancakes around Sungmin’s face when Kyuhyun did it before her, making her look at him.

 

Kyuhyun wiped Sungmin’s face then throw the napkin to Sungmin’s face “Don’t talk when your mouth full.”

 

Then Kyuhyun feeling the constant gaze from Ryeowook, turned to the stove and turn it off “Talkative girl, do you want some too? You can cook, if you want, I know you’re a good cook so making pancakes is easy for you. I don’t make food for many people just some, some lucky people that can taste my out of this world pancakes”

 

Sungmin giggled, hearing that, knowing that she is one of those people and Ryeowook cussed words like ‘bastard’ whatsoever.

 

 

“How about you, Kyu?” Sungmin asked him before Ryeowook could reply audibly to Kyuhyun “Aren’t you hungry too?”

 

Hearing those three letter words or what people call ‘nickname’, Kyuhyun can’t help but to smile. Somehow, Sungmin is starting to let herself be open to him again, and unconsciously he smiled at the thought, hearing a loud thump in his heart, and only he can recognize it, since his back is facing the two girls so they cannot see the smile painted in his face.

 

“No, I just ate already” he said, resisting himself so he wouldn’t sound like a teenage girl whose desperately feeling a tingling sensation in his stomach, he calmly took one cigarette stick from his pocket and heads outside, maybe going to smoke. “I’ll just leave you two here “

 

“You know that smoking is bad for your health right?” Sungmin frowns seeing the cigarette stick in Kyuhyun’s hands by which is really obvious.

 

“yeah I know” Kyuhyun just smirked “But I do know that I am perfectly healthy enough” then he heads outside, not waiting for what Sungmin was about to say next.

 

Once Kyuhyun left.

 

The room was just filled with Sungmin’s munching and eating, and Ryeowook was just there, grinning at her, knowing that there is something ‘mischievous’ in that grin of Ryeowook, she turned to her “What?”

 

“Nothing” Ryeowook shrugged “It’s just, I thought you and Donghae were an item because you two got along so well, but then again, it was actually still Kyuhyun, you’re still for Kyuhyun, you didn’t really forget your feelings for him after all this time.”

 

Sungmin just stared at her “I am not,! I know I have finally moved on. Thank you very much”

 

“uh huh, says the girl who are treated like a spoiled girlfriend by the guy she is hopelessly crushing over with who she said that she have finally moved on of.” Ryeowook deadpant , and Sungmin blushed nonchalantly by the statement, she was about to complain when Ryeowook continued “whatever you gotta say, you can never change the fact that you are acting like a love sick puppy in front of Kyuhyun”

 

“I mean, look at you two, When I arrived here you two look like a married couple already, even adding the fact that you spend the night with him here, you ate breakfast together, isn’t that what a married couple do already?”

 

Sungmin blushed “but we are not! We are just forced to stay together for tonight because our mom isn’t here”

 

“uh huh” Ryeowook sarcastically said, then took Sungmin’s fork out of her hand and was about to take one of the pancakes in Sungmin’s plate when Sungmin shove her away, hearing from Sungmin words along with ‘Kyuhyun made this for me, make your own’ and she just sighed “see? Possessive spoiled girlfriend alert Sungminnie, watch out”

 

“I am not a possessive spoiled girlfriend!” Sungmin complained.

 

“Right and Kyuhyun isn’t acting like a caring sweet husband to you either” Ryeowook said in a sarcastic voice again “Did you just notice the way he looked at you? He even wear a pink apron just to make you a breakfast, he smiled in front of you, he talked unsarcastically, by which is impossible, and that’s Cho Kyuhyun we are talking about, the guy who never let anyone to make him wear something like, do something like that,  that but he did for you. God! What did you do to him? You’re one miracle worker”  

 

Sungmin chocked on her food because of those ‘nonsense’ words coming out from the mouth of her bestfriend “What the hell are you talking about, Me and Kyuhyun aren’t like that, we are nowhere near a husband-wife whatever, what more a couple? Stop talking nonsense” she glared at Ryeowook “and I didn’t do anything to him Wookie. I just stayed here last night, do what I was told and—“ Sungmin stopped on talking when she remembered the ‘talk’ they had. Kyuhyun just said a sincere sorry to her, he hugged her. He saw her cry, but still gave her the most warmest embrace she have ever felt.

 

“and?” Ryeowook asked due to curiosity since Sungmin isn’t continuing, knowing that something is up in Sungmin since she is blushing.”for goddamn sake, Minnie! What is it?”

 

Sungmin shook her head, she doesn’t want to tell the happenings from last night, because it may have an issue and she doesn’t want to be issued to Kyuhyun anymore, she have moved on, right?

 

“Tell me! Min” Ryeowook demanded and Sungmin cupped the former’s mouth with her hand unconsciously as if it moved on its own accord. “Don’t call me that!”

 

Ryeowook raised her eyebrow due to confusion, as if her look is saying ‘call you what?’ or something like that, she was waiting for Sungmin to continue.

 

“sssh!Don’t call me Min

 

Ryeowook pushed Sungmin’s hand away from so she can speak “and why not?”

 

“B…Because” Sungminn stutters, don’t know why she just said that and why her bestfriend can’t call her that, somehow she doesn’t know the reason, but there is something inside her that’s saying that her nickname Min has something inside it, like no one can call her rather than one person. There is a big thug inside her heart when she heard that.

 

“I just don’t like it,” She lied “It is very affectionate that it doesn’t fit you calling me…Min” even she cannot say those words as if, it can only be said by one person, as if those 3 letter words are such a special name that it should only be said by one person only. She blushed when she continue because she felt like she heard Kyuhyun’s voice whenever she heard someone calls her like that “ so stop calling me that.”

 

“so if Kyuhyun or Donghae called you Min, it is okay for you?” Ryeowook asked her, eyeing her reaction, seeing Sungmin blushed, she already knows the reason. “So I am right!”

 

“No!” Sungmin shook her head, She didn’t think about Donghae actually, but the first guy being said that’s why she blushed, but what the hell, she would never admit that to Ryeowook, then she pushed a piece of pancake to Wook’s mouth to stop her from talking. “Just eat! Okay? Donghae never called me Min, he always calls me the same way as you did.”

 

Ryeowook didn’t oblige and just chew on the food in , once it was gone she smiled to Sungmin.”Wow, Minnie, your husband’s pretty good in making pancakes”

 

Sungmin just eyed her. “Whatever just stop talking.”

 

Ryeowook just eyed her “Okay, whatever you say.”

 

“But I am warning you Minnie,” her eyes became serious “You know what happened to you last time when you liked him, it took you five years to move on, what more is the second time? People always say that love is sweeter the second time around,”

 

Sungmin just looked at her, processing every words she said.

 

“But It is also the most hurtful part since it is sweeter than the first time, the sweeter, the more bitter it reciprocates if the other party isn’t feeling the same as yours. I don’t know if it will took you longer to move on than the first time”

 

“and I don’t know if you really have moved on , on him from before” Ryeowook sighed, saying every words carefully like it’s a glass and she doesn’t want to offend her bestfriend.

 

“But I really did, I moved on” Sungmin replied while frowning “I have no time for those kinds of things anymore”

 

“Okay Minnie, I believe you” Ryeowook sighed again “but don’t say that you have no time for that anymore because I know someone who will get hurt if you don’t open yourself for love anymore.”

 

Sungmin looked at her confused “Who?”

 

Ryeowook patted Sungmin’s head, as if the latter is the one younger than her “You’ll soon know, I don’t want him to get hurt Minnie, he likes you a lot, and maybe” Ryeowook looked at Sungmin again “he will be the one to save  you from ‘the hurt’ you have felt from a long time ago since he is innocent and a nice guy”

 

“So” Ryeowook continued, now a jolly expression painted in her face “Do you want to go to the bathroom now and changed for your clothes, we have classes you know”

 

Sungmin opened in shock, she totally forgot about school today.

 

“Oh my god! I forgot, I was totally preoccupied by eating that I forgot about classes today” Sungmin said nervously, going upstairs but stopping in the middle of the staircase to look at Ryeowook who followed her, Ryeowook asked her what’s wrong.

 

“I don’t have a clean uniform, it’s in my house and my house is closed today” she complained.

 

“You do” someone from the door said, and both looked at the source of it.

 

“Kyuhyun”

 

“It’s on my table, at my room” Kyuhyun sighed, no emotions in his words “It’s clean, I already Ironed it”

 

Sungmin raised one of her eyebrow “How can one of my uniform is in your house?” she asked in confusion “It’s the first time I slept in here”

 

Kyuhyun  just looked at  her “Idiot, In case you haven’t notice you are wearing my clothes this whole time”

 

Sungmin just stared at him and tries to remember everything, yeah, she changed her clothes last night since it is very stinky, and then she rest in Kyuhyun’s room. If her uniform is stinky and sweaty, how come it is clean now, Her mother nor Kyuhyun’s mother isn’t there so who could clean it? Kyuhyun did?

 

“You washed and clean it for me?” she asked and Kyuhyun just shrugged and went towards the kitchen without saying anything.

 

Sungmin was just there standing at to where she was standing, just looking at the way that Kyuhyun went when Ryeowook tapped her.

 

“Just go and do what he says and take a bath so we can’t be late, do that blushing thing later.” She whispered for only Sungmin to hear “tsk, even borrowing up clothes, couple thingy like, huh”

 

Sungmin smack Ryeowook’s side softly and replied an ‘I-so-do-not-blush’ and ‘we are not a couple, my uniform stinks last night’, ‘I just borrowed his shirt’ or something along those lines, then went towards Kyuhyun’s room to change.

 

Ryeowook then went towards the kitchen since she isn’t allowed to go to Kyuhyun’s room or Kyuhyun would kill her.

 

There she saw the beast (also known as Kyuhyun) sitting and drinking coffee.

 

“You know, for a teenager, you are quite matured like” she commented on Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun didn’t respond but continue what he is doing.

 

“aish, why can’t you be nice for once” Ryeowook complained “you are nice to Sungminnie, you know, and for her why can’t you be nice to me, I know you like her.”

 

Kyuhyun still didn’t move an inch.

 

“You’re an ” she remarked then just sit down, waiting for Sungmin.

 

--

 

Let us all party, the SPY MV is out, and I am drooling for Kyuhyun and Sungmin, but mostly Sungmin, he is so hot. ^^
LEt us all the replay button and watch it over and over again!