Partners

Love isn't just a game.

 

It was already the start of School again, it was a very refreshing Monday Morning. Sungmin was immediately hugged by Ryeowook once she stepped at the school grounds.

 

It’s a good thing her mom and Mrs. Cho came back home way earlier than expected, they came back last night, all feeling relaxed and refreshed, so Sungmin spend the night last night at her house, at her very own room.

 

“Good Morning, Minnie” Ryeowook greeted Sungmin still holding the latter tight.

 

“Good Morning, Wookie.” Sungmin replied “I still can’t breathe when you hug me like this.” Pointing at the way the former was holding her.

 

“Ooh, Sorry Minnie.” Ryeowook then let go of the martial artist, she was about to direct her direction to Kyuhyun when she saw him looking all like that.

 

“what just happened to you?” she asked, suppressing the giggle that is forcing itself to come out of any moment now. “It looks like you were beaten up by a Panda or something.”

 

Kyuhyun had a black eye and a bandage at his cheeks.

 

“something” Kyuhyun snorted, ignoring the gaze he receives from the small girl“A huge monster just attack me an—Oww” he said, feeling his jaw hurting everytime a word would come out from his mouth. He then turned to Sungmin “That really hurts Sungmin. Your punch turns overboard this time”

 

“I am not talking to you, Hmp” the latter just ignore him and went straight to her locker.

 

“hey! You know that I was just kidding with that!” he stated, but still Sungmin just ignore her and continue walking.

 

Ryeowook just glare at Kyuhyun who looked like a fool there explaining himself to Sungmin who was now gone at the sight.

 

“what did you just do to her?”

 

And all he could do is hold his jaw while looking all depressed.

 

 

 

 IT WAS REALLY ALL JUST A JOKE.

 

--

*flashback*

 

Sungmin’s face were all bright red from what she just heard from Kyuhyun, thinking of what her mother said when she left with Mrs. Cho for a vacation.

 

The grandchildren issue. No, Sungmin can’t do that, she’s only 18, too young to be a mother and also, Kyuhyun isn’t her boyfriend, it’s a sin to do those kind of things, Not just a sin but also embarrassing.

 

Just kissing someone is embarrassing what more is ?

 

She isn’t even sure if she loves Kyuhyun already to the point of imagining that kind of thing and giving herself up. Giving herself to a guy who she isn’t sure to be inlove with is far more worst than giving herself to someone who isn’t her hubby yet.

 

She isn’t even sure if she trusts Kyuhyun that much after you know what happened, her trauma and the bitter happenings they had before.

 

She still has some hesitations in Kyuhyun, and you can’t blame her.

 

Kyuhyun is still under provation for her, Sungmin can’t still accept him to the Like-Factor because she doesn’t want to get hurt again. No, definitely No.

 

What the hell is Kyuhyun thinking? Just because he said that he likes her he shouldn’t suggest doing that kind of thing with her. They aren’t in a relationship, They are just friends, she still hasn’t forgiven him completely. They are in an ADJUSTMENT FACTOR.

 

Sungmin was so caught up in her thoughts when she heard a giggle beside her.

 

She turned to the direction of the sound, and she saw Kyuhyun lying on the floor, laughing out loud, laughing all the sounds he could make.

 

“Look at your face Min, You look so Cute” he said in between his laughter “Thinking about THAT, hahaha”

 

Sungmin looked confused at him, while he was still laughing. Once he have the ability to stand up and suppress himself from laughing, he chuckled in between his words, hands in his stomach. “You know that I am just joking Sungmin, I told you I can Wait.”

 

“You shouldn’t have overthink about it, I was just Joking”

 

And after that he have felt himself roll on the floor animatedly, a big lump at the side of his face.

 

 

He was just punched by Sungmin.

 

 

An Angry Blushing Sungmin.

 

*end of Flashback*

 

Kyuhyun thought about what happened, but hell would he tell about it to Ryeowook, she’s one talkative girl, and loves to gossip. He hates Gossip that’s why he won’t tell it to her.

 

“hey, I was asking you something” Ryeowook told him and he just shrugged “It’s none of yout business” then he immediately started to walk to follow the direction where the martial artist went.

 

--

 

Sungmin was walking towards her classroom when she saw a familiar figure at the classroom door.

 

“Donghae” she went towards her fishy friend and greeted him “Good Morning”

 

Donghae turned around and also greeted her with a pristine smile “Good Morning, Minnie.”

 

Sungmin was about to open again to talk to him, when she was interrupted already with voices.

 

“Donghae-oppa!”

 

“Oppa! Your Birthday is coming soon.”

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Donghae-oppa, let’s celebrate your birthday together.”

 

Tons of girls have circled around them already. Donghae didn’t know what to do because most of those girls keeps on asking him about his birthday, and it’s really near.

 

Those girls are really persistent on bugging Donghae about his birthday, and if they found out that they will go on a trip they might follow them there, especially if they found out that even Kyuhyun will be there too.

 

Sungmin doesn’t want that to happened, she doesn’t want Donghae’s birthday celebration to be a mess, she doesn’t want to see Donghae sad.

 

And like the way she always does, she circled her arms around the panicking Donghae.

 

“Sorry Girls, but we have a date on his special day.” She purred, and blinked her left eye seductively “I am his girlfriend after all”

 

Of course, just like always, Donghae would always blush with Sungmin’s actions, but he didn’t say anything, nothing at all, because of shock and embarrassment mixed inside him.

 

Sungmin immediately pulled him towards their classroom, he just let himself get dragged by the martial artist.

 

Needless to say that a certain someone just saw them and what happened minutes ago.

 

--

The class is going to start soon when Donghae and Sungmin arrived at the classroom. Sungmin kinda looked confused when she saw that Kyuhyun was already sitting at his table because she thought she would arrived at their classroom earlier than him.

 

Then maybe because she had a little conversation with Donghae before that she didn’t notice so she just shrugged it. IT DOESN’T MATTER, SHE IS STILL ANGRY. :P

 

Both her and fishy sat on their own table. She still doesn’t want to talk to Kyuhyun, she was quite surprise to see that he’s not bothering her anymore. ‘That’s better’ she thought.

 

--

 

The day just went by how it usually does. Sungmin and Donghae (more like Sungmin is)were able to talk about how they were excited about Donghae’s Birthday Celebration and their trip to a hot Spring. It was Sungmin’s first time to go on a trip in Korea ever since the moment she went back here.

 

It was now their Science Subject, They are studying Biology right now and their teacher is announcing about their project.

 

“Students, I have already partnered you with each other, you will work with your partner in just observing a certain plant for 24 hours, See what happens to it in one whole day, look at the color, the texture, all the informations you need are written also on the paper I will distribute later once you are all partnered with each other, Here I will post this list and look for who’s your partner is” the teacher said and post the piece of paper to the board.

 

Once the teacher went out all the students immediately ran towards the paper, they are excited to see who’s their partner, Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Donghae are both their classmate, There is a big possibility then can be partnered with any of those hunkies.

 

Sungmin didn’t even barge into the crowd, she doesn’t want to be sushied with those people. She is fine with whomever she will partnered with. She knows she can work well with anyone, well except for Kyuhyun, but hey, She and the former are getting along lately right?

 

“Minnie’ah”

 

“Minnie-ah”

 

Someone keeps on calling her, she turned towards the direction of the voice and saw her friend grinning at her.

 

“what is it Hae?” she asked Donghae as to why is he grinning sheepishly to her.

 

“you didn’t saw it right?”

 

“saw what?” she asked in confusion.

 

“we are partners Minnie” Donghae cheekishly smiled at her, spinned her in the air while hugging her “we’re partners in this project, I’m so happy”

 

Sungmin’s face suddenly lit up, to all the people she could be partner with, she’s happy that it is Donghae that she was assigned with. She can work properly with this person because they got along so well. Donghae is such a nice guy, she is so blessed that she will work with him for this project.

 

“me too, Hae, Me too” she hugged back, smiling as well.

 

Never did they know that an eye was looking at them, glaring.

 

 

---
 


I told you guys, I am not so into S-Stuff. Sorry. :p Upcoming chapters will include Some Haemin moments. Donghae won't give up that easily. ;)) A little competition for Kyuhyun, because to win Sungmin's heart you gotta prove that you deserve it. :D

Advance Merry Christmas. ;)