tables turn

Love isn't just a game.

 

 

 

Even though the girl that Kyuhyun was facing a moment ago, has already left, he was still there standing at his window. Holding a toothbrush in one of his hand and the one clenching his fist, he still can’t believe it.

 

The girl he just saw is Lee Sungmin?
 

 

She is different from who she was before.

 

Kyuhyun can tell even though he can’t see that clearly, He can tell that she really changed a lot.

 

She’s so different from the nerdy girl who she was before.

 

She even learned how to smirk, something that is a signature of Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun trace his hand to his hair then look at the direction of the window of that girl. The window of that girl is still open,  she only left her room but she didn’t close her window.

 

Kyuhyun can assume that that girl is redecorating her room.

 

So that girl is still her right across neighbor girl.

 

 

 

He was staring at that window and smirk, his mischievous smile painted in his face widely.

 

“If she didn’t became like that, this would be less fun”

 

 

 

He looked at his reflection in the mirror.

 

 

 

“From today onwards, everything’s gonna be so Interesting.” He said then went towards the direction of the bathroom.

 

 

---

 

 

Dinner.

 

 

How Sungmin hates this would be dinner. It’s not because she hates dinner with her mom and Mrs. Cho. Of course not, she respects them both. But knowing that Kyuhyun is there, Uggh, she wants to throw up.

 

 

Her mom asks her to prepare for that dinner exactly 6 pm, so that they can go to the Chos abode at exactly 7 pm because that’s the time that Mrs. Cho said they should go.

 

Sungmin doesn’t get the point why she needs to prepare for that dinner, she means is that it’s just a normal dinner, it’s not a party so why does she need to prepare? To look good?

 

Being in normal casual clothes is already okay for eating with your neighbors.

 

But since she respects her mom and she wants her to be happy, she followed her order.

 

She didn’t wear a gown or a fashionable dress if that’s what you think.

 

She just wears a normal skirt and a ¾ vneck shirt.

 

Her hair is now down, unlike the way Kyuhyun saw her this afternoon. Her hair is long down up to her shoulder, she is wearing bunny hair pin at the side.

 

She looks normal, in her eyes she does.

 

As usual, she didn’t put any make up in her face, she doesn’t need it. She’s already pretty without it and that is something girls envy about her.

 

Sungmin looks at herself in front of the mirror.

 

She can’t believe that, the girl in the reflection she saw is herself.

 

To think that she became like that, if she looked back at the Sungmin from 5 years ago, she really is now different.

 

 

She changed.

 

 

Her hair, her body, her composture. Only her face didn’t change.

 

 

She smiled.

 

At least, it’s for the better.

 

 

Her change is for the better. She didn’t change to get guys fall for her, no she doesn’t need that. She didn’t change to make girls jealous of her, She can already do that with her brains so that’s not her reason as well. She didn’t change for people to stop making fun of her  or to get in with the people around her, why would she want to win the attention of others? They aren’t the one living her life so she doesn’t need it.

 

 

More importantly, Sungmin didn’t change to get revenge with Kyuhyun. Yes, Kyuhyun hurt her and made her cry, but Sungmin is not that low to do that kind of trick especially implicating herself to hurt others, No Sungmin would never do that, she isn’t the type of girl who can get attached with the word REVENGE. She doesn’t want that.

 

 

Sungmin changed for herself.

 

 

 

It is all for herself.

 

 

She changed because she wants herself to be happy. So that she can look in front of the mirror, smiling more broadly than before, and here she is right now, happy.

 

 

 

Her smile is still as pure as pristine as it was from before.

 

 

Sungmin was still admiring her beauty on the mirror when she heard a knock in her room “Minnie honey, are you ready? Let’s go” it was her mom waiting for her, she is excited somehow to eat dinner with the Chos.

 

Doesn’t her mom always eat with the Chos? Why is she so excited for today?

 

Well, thinking about it won’t help her in answering her question so she just shrug and answered “I’m already finish mom, I’d go downstairs already.”

 

 

---

 

 

Kyuhyun was in his room, playing starcraft (as usual)

 

 

There is something bugging him.

 

Something that somehow he once forgotten to feel, or maybe he tried to forget then came back again.

 

He can’t stay still.

 

There is something really bugging him.

 

“.” He cursed, he can’t stay focus at his game.

 

For a 17 year old guy, of course there are a lot they are thinking. He is one teenage boy after all.

 

“I need a release.” He said , getting his jacket to go somewhere “I need to smoke or whatever”

 

He already left his room and was about to head to the door, when he suddenly saw familiar figures in their door.

 

One is Mrs. Lee and one is the girl who brought all of the problems to Kyuhyun’s life(as to what he thinks), Lee Sungmin.

 

Both he and Sungmin just stare at each other (or what I say Sungmin glare at him).

 

 

He can now see clearly Sungmin’s feature, He can see her face properly. He didn’t see Sungmin properly this afternoon because he just woke up and kyuhyun isn’t wearing neither his contacts or his glasses that’s why he can’t see her properly, he just know that Sungmin is pretty (the hell did kyuhyun would admit that) even though his eyesight is blurry.

 

Now all of Sungmin’s features are revealed to him.

 

And she doesn’t look haggard and sweaty just like this afternoon.

 

Her hair is down and not in ponytail anymore. It looks perfect on her.

 

And to top it that, what Sungmin is wearing reveals her perfect curve, shows her perfect slim body.

 

Her skirt that somehow reveals her beautiful thighs, her milky whitish thighs.

 

Sungmin feeling that Kyuhyun is somehow eyeing her, looked at him confused thinking of where the guy is looking then she notice that the latter was looking at her, especially her  thigh, redness suddenly painted in her face, embarrassment eating her up. She wants to punch Kyuhyun for looking at a very sensitive part of her body.

 

‘ert’ she thought. ‘I will kill you’

 

She tried to catch Kyuhyun’s attention and started mouthing ‘ off Cho ert Kyuhyun.’

 

Kyuhyun, not caring about what the hell is Sungmin trying to message him,  moved his eyes upwards, still observing Sungmin. Every little details about her.

 

He stopped his eyes at Sungmin’s beautiful top, ¾ vneck shirt. Vneck.

 

So underneath that is Sungmin’s beautiful round s. Those fluffy s. How would those be so perfectly fit with his hands?

 

 Those are really bigger than what Sungmin had when they were five years ago.

 

Sungmin still looking at Kyuhyun, and where Kyuhyun was staring. She really felt so embarrass by what Kyuhyun is looking at, Kyuhyun was looking at her s. If she isn’t in Kyuhyun’s house and that her mom and Kyuhyun’s mom isn’t there, she definitely have punched Kyuhyun in the face, she’d punch him so hard that she won’t be able to look at anymore girl’s body in the future.

 

 

He’d been looking at Sungmin’s for a long time(or seconds, or minutes, but what does Kyuhyun care?)

 

 

Sungmin can feel that Kyuhyun’s undressing her in his mind. Like a big beast feasting at its Prey.

 

Because of that Sungmin’s face became redder and redder, and minute by minute that passed, she wants to punch him. She already have clenched her fist into a ball, turning it white and her nails digging in her flesh. She really wants to punch him. She wants to bury him 40 feet below the ground, but their parents are there, she needs to hold her composture, she needs to be calm. But deep inside Sungmin is killing Kyuhyun already.

 

 

Since she can’t take it anymore, she covered her s with her hands.

 

Kyuhyun noticed that behavior and look at Sungmin’s face.

 

Sungmin glare at him and held her hand in a clench fist form, warning Kyuhyun and the latter just smirk at the image of an irritated Sungmin in front of him.

 

He finds it very interesting.

 

‘Try to look at it again and I promise you, you’d face hell’ Sungmin mouthed at him.

 

Kyuhyun smirked devily again to Sungmin as if he wants to irritate her, to annoy her more.

 

‘ you Cho Kyuhyun,’ she mouthed, no words coming out so that their mother’s won’t know

 

 

 

‘ert!’