they meet

Love isn't just a game.

 

Since, it’s still early for Sungmin and her Mother to eat dinner with the Chos. It’s still 4 in the afternoon, Sungmin wants Ryeowook to stay at her house and help her organize her old room, to where she is going to stay at again.

 

 

Yes, that room where she stayed at before.

 

That room right across Kyuhyun’s.

 

That room where her first kiss was stolen.

 

She wants to organize and redecorate it, giving it a 100% make over.

 

Ryeowook agreed to help her, and said that after they organize the room Sungmin should spill all of her day to day journey in Japan and when they were about to head to Sungmin’s room, Ryeowook unfortunately got a call from her mom, saying that she needs to get home and her Music teacher is there waiting for her to practice her vocals again.

 

She tried to reason out because she misses Sungmin, but her mom won’t let her, so even if she doesn’t want to. She had to leave.

 

“I hate it, I want to stay with you longer Minnie, but I have to leave” Ryeowook complained.

 

“It’s okay, Wookie” Minnie sighed squeaked when Ryeowook hugged her “I’d be fixing my transferring paper to school tomorrow anyway, You can accompany if you want to, then we can talk a lot,” she laughed when she heard Ryeowook said ‘oh, right, we’d be schoolmates again’ then she continued “I will be staying in Korea for good you know, so you can see me more now, I won’t leave”

 

Ryeowook let go of Sungmin and nodded “well, okay, I’ll see you tomorrow Sungminnie” then she waved to her saying her goodbye and went towards the door.

 

“Okay goodbye” Sungmin replied waving her hand to Ryeowook.

 

Knowing that her friend is not there anymore, she sighed and hopped upstairs to her room.

 

She opened the door and she noticed that nothing changed that much.

 

It is still her room. Her mom didn’t do any changes to it.

 

The walls are still white, carpet is still pink.

 

The bedsheet changed, it’s now hotpink but still so pretty. There’s not much dust, maybe her mom were cleaning this every day.

 

But her bunny rabbit stuff toys are still there.

 

Her things are still there.

 

Her cabinet is still there.

 

Nothing really changed.

 

Well, the owner is now there again.

 

Looking at her room bring back memories.

 

This is where she grew up.

 

 

Smelling the air, she really is now back to her own hometown.

 

Sungmin didn’t think about stuffs anymore, and just started to fix and redecorate her room.

 

Before she could do that, she fixed herself to the most comfortable clothes she could wear so that she would be very comfortable in moving her stuffs, she wants to do it alone and not bother her mom because her mom is still busy talking to Mrs. Cho.

 

Honestly, it seems that they are like sisters, they never got tired of being together. They enjoyed each other’s company.

 

 

Maybe most moms understand them, Being a Mom is not an easy job after all and you need someone who can understand you.

 

So by herself she started fixing her stuffs, moving her bedroom in the corner, changing her pink carpet to brown one so that it’ll blend in with the white walls she have. Changing her bed sheets again into Deep Pink, opening her luggage and putting her clothes to her cabinet.

 

 

Putting her Personal hygiene stuff to the bathroom.

 

She was so busy in her Bedroom make over and when she was about to hang a piece of teru teru bozu that one of her Japanese friend gave her as a piece of a remembrance for her.It’s a white handmade doll that look like a ghost, people in Japan used it for goodluck charm when it comes to weather, so that there will be a good sunny day the next morning. And Sungmin happily accept that gift, she was about to hang it on her window when she noticed that the window right in front of her was also open.

 

It was Kyuhyun’s room.

 

Or was it Still Kyuhyun’s room?
 

 

Sungmin took a closer look at it, observing the room. She can see that it still didn’t change, just more stuffs were added. There are a lot of games, a lot of books too, there’s also a keyboard there [the one you play musically], there’s also a personal computer.

 

She knows that it is still Kyuhyun’s room.

 

Only Kyuhyun would be that game addict.

 

Only Kyuhyun would be that one to be interested in much books.

 

Only Kyuhyun would stuff so many gaming stuffs in a room.

 

And Only Kyuhyun would be the one to be so interested in Computer stuffs.

 

 

So he is still the same Kyuhyun as he was before. Nothing changed much. His habits are still there.

 

Yes, Sungmin knows Kyuhyun a lot. Why wouldn’t she? They grew up together. Sungmin may not be that noticeable to Kyuhyun, but he is to Sungmin.

 

Sungmin knew him more than anyone else in this world.

 

And just like her, Nobody in this world wouldn’t agree that Kyuhyun also knew Sungmin more than anyone else in this world.

 

 

They know their usual morning routines.

 

They know each other’s secrets.

 

They know each other’s weaknesses and strengths.

 

Now it still depends on how much that five year gap between them have changed those facts that they knew from each other.

 

Due to Sungmin’s deep thoughts, she didn’t notice that a half guy across the room passed by that window.

 

Then somehow that a guy noticed her and walk back at his window, there’s still a toothbrush in his mouth, but his eyes are open wide due to the image he is seeing in front of her.

 

Sungmin waking up from her thoughts also just stare at the sudden person who showed up in front of her.

 

Their eyes met, they didn’t say anything, they were just there staring at each other. Observing each other.

 

Sungmin noticed that a lot really did change about him.

 

His hair maybe in a very messy form, maybe because of bed hair (who on earth wakes up at 5 in the afternoon?) but it’s not the same black hair color anymore, it’s golden brown,

 

He matured. His arm muscles grew bigger, it is noticeable since he is half-.

 

His body is quite slim, perfect for a model. Not big and fluffy but not thin as well like a stick. It’s in perfect shape.

 

He still holds that charm that made all the girls go crazy about him when they were just 12 or 13 years old.

 

He is still handsome and charming as to who he was before.

 

His eyes are so dark that it can captivate you like a well, once you got drown in it you may drown deeper and deeper or you may never even get out anymore.

 

He still doesn’t look like the prince charming you see in the fairy tales but he looks like the handsome knight in shining armors, most women would drool about.

 

While Sungmin was thinking or observing (or admiring) the sight right in front of her. She don’t know the said guy was also doing what she is doing.

 

Kyuhyun can’t believe what he is seeing right in front of his eyes.

 

It’s that girl.

 

The girl whom he never saw for a long time.

 

He can’t believe that this is that girl.

 

The girl he used to tease.

 

The girl he used to make fun of.

 

The girl he used to bully.

 

This is that girl.

 

She changed a lot.

 

She’s not the same nerdy girl as to who she is before.

 

Those big nerdy glasses are gone.

 

Those brunette braids are turned into a strawberry blonde hair in ponytails so Kyuhyun can’t see how long it is but Sungmin looks pretty with that strawberry blonde hair.

 

She still have that flawless milky white skin. It didn’t changed, even without make up she is pretty, even with so much sweat falling from her face, she is a beauty goddess.

 

Sungmin’s old fashioned clothes before were now changed to something ier, now she is wearing a white sando with a flag of USA imprint in it, (that’s Sungmin’s comfortable clothe), with that it can be seen that Sungmin’s grew bigger than before, Kyuhyun teases her before, calling her ‘flatchested’ but now, her s are formed, she is y, she is slim, she is pretty, she is perfect.

 

 

In short, Sungmin is now a Girl Guys would ing exchanged their souls just to be her boyfriend.

 

 

They didn’t notice how many minutes have passed already due to the fact that they are still looking at each other.

 

Observing each other.

 

No one between them speaking.

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Kyuhyun was the first one to break the silence.

 

 

“Sung” he said awkwardly  taking off the toothbrush in his mouth “Min”

 

 

Min. the nickname Kyuhyun gave her before.

 

The nickname Kyuhyun gave her when he did that prank on her.

 

 

Min.

 

 

Her nickname that was only been said by one person only in this world.

 

 

 

She won’t let that affect her anymore. She won’t be easily get fun of anymore. She moved on and that’s that.

 

 

Sungmin kept her composture and smirk (yes she smirked) at Kyuhyun,

 

 

 

 

“Cho.” She said and without waiting for Kyuhyun to reply, she then turned around and walked towards the door, leaving the guy there dumb struck, speechless.