Kyumin is LOVE

Love isn't just a game.

The next day, Sungmin felt refreshed, she woke up early, the same as she always does but the heavy feeling that lingers inside her for a couple of days already left her system.  There are no classes today since it is already weekend, so she doesn’t need to wake up early and get ready to school but still she did woke up early, why? Because she freakinly heard a noise outside of her house, a distracting music right across her room. She looked at the direction to where it was coming from and she knows where the source really was.

 

Unlike the other days, she would frown and become irritated because of this fact, but this time, she was smiling, because if it is to compare to the few days that have passed that Kyuhyun didn’t annoy and irritate her, it is better this way, when he does. She misses this.

 

It is better if they argue than their cold war.

 

She opened her window and screamed “Cho Kyuhyun! Shut that distracting music of yours! It is waking the spirit out of me”

 

No response.

 

She was about to repeat what she said when a sudden guy in his pajama showed up in front of her face, the guy’s face only an inch away from hers.

 

“Morning” he greeted in front of Sungmin’s face, then placed a small peck on the girl’s lips, making her blush. “Ms beautiful slash irritated so early in the morning” he greeted, a smile painted in his face, a smile that shows his pearly whites.

 

“what the hell?” Sungmin said, placing her hand on her lip. “what was that for?” she complained.

 

“A morning greeting?” he said with a sarcastic tone “How are you this morning?”

 

Sungmin raised her eyebrow “What the hell’s wrong with you today?”, she finds it confusing as to what’s with Kyuhyun right now, being all caring and sweet like that. Caring, sweet and Cho Kyuhyun doesn't come in a sentence all together, and that is to Sungmin's dictionary. “Did you took some drugs or something. You're definitely weird”

 

Sungmin still rubbed her lips in annoyance, and Kyuhyun seeing that image of the martial artist somehow made him really happy, who won’t, Sungmin had bed hair, she’s wearing her glasses, and she was pouting (by which is unnoticeable by Sungmin), she just woke up from a deep slumber.

 

Kyuhyun can’t help himself but to pinch those chubby cheeks of the girl he adores the most, hearing a loud yelp of pain from the girl.”owww~”

 

“What was that for?” she asked, holding the side of her face by whick Kyuhyun pinched “that hurts”

 

“Don’t I have a morning greeting too?” he teased the girl, pointing at his lips, making Sungmin’s ears go red,  just glare at him, “No”

 

“A punch do you want to?” she asked. “I can give that to you. Free of charge.”

 

Sungmin was about to punch him when Kyuhyun dodge it and just held Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Let go” She complained, trying her hard for the guy to let go of her hand“Let me go”

 

“Hey” Kyuhyun grinned still holding Sungmin’s hand “Can you teach me how to make some omelet?”

 

“Omelet?” the latter repeated, now able to take her hand away from the gamer “Why do you want to learn how to make some omelets?”

 

“because I have a feeling that our moms will do something stupid like leaving us along again?” he said calmly “and we’ve got nothing productive to do rather than arguing, so I was hoping you could teach me?” Kyuhyun then smiled to her “remember the first time we cook together on your house,  you made me an omelet with Tomatoes and Onions”

 

“Why would our mom leave us together again?” she complained  but a small smile crepted on her face as well, because she does remember that time, that first time her mom and Kyuhyun’s mom left him at her house, Kyuhyun didn’t know how to cook so she asked him what he likes to eat and he replied with Omelet,  they both made an omelet together, and after that they had a bubble war at the kitchen sink. That was the first time, Sungmin had really fun with Kyuhyun after the 5 years gap they had, maybe that wasn’t a bad idea after all. “I am pretty fine being left alone in my house without having a company, thank you very much.”

 

“well because we are okay now, we got along, and maybe because we enjoy making Omelet together?” Kyuhyun said grinning “also, are you sure you are fine alone, in the night,  especially if you know, there are mystical creatures, going around, spirits, whatsoever”

 

Kyuhyun then smirk when he notice that his plan his working because he can see that Sungmin somehow is trembling by his words but kept her composture still, but Kyuhyun can see her trembles despite her pretending.

 

He then leaned forward again to Sungmin, a little centimeter away from her frowning face “especially ghosts that are scattered around during the night who haunts naughty girls in their dream”

 

Sungmin can’t help but gulped, yeah she may be one brave strong girl both emotionally and physically (she thinks) but she has this big horror when it comes to ghosts and monsters or even mythical creatures, those things just creeps her up, and Kyuhyun didn’t help at all.

 

Sungmin then frowned at Kyuhyun, still not letting her guard down, not letting Kyuhyun have his way.

 

“we..well…it doesn’t matter” she replied stuttering “because mom won’t leave me tonight, so I don’t need to be afraid”

 

Suddenly Sungmin’s room opened up and the figure of a sweet Mrs. Lee came in, she was about to wake Sungmin up when she noticed that her bed is empty and that there are familiar figures in Sungmin’s window.

 

“Aigoo, greeting each other so early in the morning” she said happily “I’m glad you two aren’t in a fight anymore. I’m glad you’re okay now”

 

“Good Morning, Mrs. Lee” Kyuhyun greeted Sungmin’s mom with a smile, earning an annoyed sigh from Sungmin, Sungmin’s mom smiled back to him and greet him as well.

 

Sungmin sighed again in annoyance once she heard her mom said to Kyuhyun, ‘you are such a nice kid, Kyuhyunnie’ or something along those lines, which makes Sungmin irritated because she disagree to what her mom said.

 

“I forgot Mrs. Lee, My mom said she won a trip to a hot string for two, she invited me to go to her and I declined it, since it is a place most people want to relax and it suits best for parents who are working hard, to take a break and relax some time for themselves, so she was hoping if you would like to come with her…”he said, smirking at Sungmin from time to time when he was speaking, showing some hint that what he said a while ago is going to come true, making Sungmin nervous and formed some sweats in her face.

 

“It’ll be a waste, if the other ticket won’t be of any use” he said calmly as possible but deep inside he was laughing as to what reaction Sungmin has in her face “so she was really hoping if you could accompany her, you can take a break from all your hard works as well. Mrs. Lee”

 

Sungmin’s mom just stare at her daughter, as if waiting a permission from her daughter, well she is her daughter after all, and sometimes parents needs some opinions from their child, and their permissions as well.

 

Sungmin just stare at her mom’s doe eyes, How can she resist her mom? When she was looking at her like that, as if she was waiting for a lollipop from her, a lollipop that she really likes,  her mom looks so cute, and Sungmin can’t help herself but to be submissive.

 

She really got her aegyo from her mom, Darn, her and her mom’s genes, Aegyoness really are dangerous, it can be a deadly weapon.

 

“Fine” Sungmin sighed in defeat “You can go mom with Mrs. Cho and enjoy yourself”

 

"You do deserve some rest as well from time to time"

 

Both Kyuhyun and Mrs. Lee smiled in victory.

 

Sungmin looking at the two somehow smiled as well. Well, just like Kyuhyun said, her mom should deserve to take a rest from all her hardwork and enjoy her rest at that hot spring, she was doing things a lot, she was taking care of her, cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, etc, she deserves some break too, so maybe a little break from household chores won’t do any harm.

 

“So Minnie, do you want to stay at this house alone?” her mom asked her, waking her up from her thoughts “or is it okay for you to spend your weekends with Kyuhyunnie, since you two are okay now.”

 

Kyuhyun grinned at Sungmin , teasing her, and Sungmin could  only just glare at him. She looked at her mom, she don’t know what to say.

 

If she stayed at home, of course she’d be alone, especially two nights, two nights with no one to be with, she wasn’t scared before but because Kyuhyun scared her, those stuffs won’t leave her mind, so she won’t be able to sleep, or anything.

 

If she stayed with Kyuhyun, of course, he would keep on teasing her, and then they would have an argument, but at least she is with someone, she is not alone, someone is accompanying her, and she enjoys his company, right? so what’s the problem?

 

“so?” her mom asked her again “what would you like to do?”

 

“I will stay at Kyuhyun’s” she said softly, cheeks pink,  unable to be heard by the two, only to herself.

 

“what?” her mom asked her to repeat.

 

“I said I’d stay at the Cho resident’s” she repeats, a little louder this time, looking away from her mom, especially Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun tried his best not to be obvious of his happiness, but failed since a smile crept in his face.

 

"I knew that you and Kyuhyun are a boy and a girl and will be left alone for two nights, but I trust you two to behave while me and Mrs. Cho were gone, don't do anything naughty." Sungmin's mom teased, making both Kyuhyun and Sungmin shock "but having a grandchildren is an awesome thing to happened as well." she teased again making both Kyuhyun and Sungmin red in embarrassment already.

 

"Mom!!!" Sungmin exclaimed. "What the --"

 

"I was just kidding , honey."

 

--

as PROMISED, :) here's the update. :)) those pips who are asking me in twitter to update, here it is, Comments are appreciated and believe me, I love you all for all the support and love and those people who wished me Goodluck in my midterm, Thank you as well, I am glad to tell you that I passed all of it. Yiii. let's party. :))