Donghae,Sungmin and Kyuhyun

Love isn't just a game.

 

Sungmin didn’t know what happened. She didn’t know why she felt that way, she didn’t know why she let it happened.

 

She was just there staring at his friend, the other doing the same, staring at her beautiful orbs. Their faces only inches away from each other.

 

Donghae was the quick to move away, his face all red. “Sungmin, I… I…” he stutters, not finding the right words for what he did. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to.. I just.. No.. I..”

 

Deep colors of red moved even to the perks of his ears.

 

Sungmin was just there, staring. She don’t know what to say or what to react. But she can feel her heart beating really fast. ‘Why am I feeling like this?’  she thought. ‘Does this mean I like Donghae?’

 

She looked at the man in front of her who’s blushing and looked like embarrassed for the bold act he just did ‘or did I just swayed into the heat of the moment?’

 

And then she noticed the figure of someone at the house besides their own. Someone standing at the balcony. Their eyes met. She can feel the sadness and hurt in the face of his neighbour.

 

“Kyuhyun” She whispered. Guilt eating her up once she thought that maybe Kyuhyun just saw what happened, what she just ddid. She hurt him. She just hurt Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin tried to stand up and go to him but she noticed in the face of the guy that it’s not a good idea to do so, leaving her standing there with feeling her heart breaking thinking of what she did.

 

 

---

 

Kyuhyun have never felt something as indescribable as what he is feeling right now. Saying that it’s depressing, it’s heartbreaking is an understatement. Nothing could describe as how his all system is being torn to every little pieces. Like it is being stabbed again and again until he can’t breathe no more, like he’s given a poison to drown and die, if only he could just die to end the pain, but the problem is it’s not a physical pain but emotional and there is nothing he can do to stop the hurting in his heart.

 

What he saw outside made all his senses numb and his heart to crack into a million pieces. His bestfriend and the girl he loves kissing.

 

The impact in his damaged heart heightens when he saw the beautiful orbs of the girl when she suddenly looked at him and their eyes met for a staring contest. He can’t help but feel his heart palpitates in a million indescribable thugs. Every thugs conveys hurt in his chest.

 

With those eyes, he can sense the guilt mirroring in those beautiful eyes. She noticed that she tried to stand up and go talk to him but he knows that he can’t without showing her that he’s falling apart.

 

He just can’t stand the view that’s why he made a walk towards his room, not minding what he hits, what he bumped into, he just walked there, lifeless, as if his soul had just been taken from his whole system.

 

‘why did she have to look at me like that?’ he thought ‘she chose Donghae after all’

 

He laughed a bitter laugh his voice choking with sobs “I just love her too much that it hurts”

 

He knows he has no right if ever Sungmin really did chose his bestfriend rather than him, in the first time it was his fault because he have hurt the girl on purpose and if he would compare his self to Donghae, he knows the latter has a bigger chance of not hurting Sungmin and would protect and love her with all his heart. Unlike him, He hurt her once, and he may hurt her in the future.

 

He knows that his bestfriend deserves Sungmin more than him. And that realization just keeps on slapping him on the face with reality that maybe He and Sungmin aren’t really supposed to be together in the first place.

 

‘I’m such a failure’ he thought again followed by a bitter laugh “I guess karma is a after all”

 

‘it hurts like hell’

 

Without realizing, there are wet tracks continuously falling at the sides of his face.

 

 

And he didn’t know how much tears made out of his eyes that night.