I will make you fall in love with me

Love isn't just a game.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were just both staring at each other. Not saying anything.

 

Why would they say something to one another?

 

They aren’t the same as how two childhood friends usually are.

 

When two people grew up together, they would be so close, knowing that both of them are neighbors since they were just little kids.

 

Their rooms even are across to each other.

 

More communication, more time spent with one another.

 

 

 

But Sungmin and Kyuhyun are different from those other USUAL childhood friends.

 

They wouldn’t even consider each other ‘Friends.’

 

They don’t talk about their personal life.

 

They don’t show care and love towards each other.

 

They even despised each other.

 

So what is it that makes people think that they are close?

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

“why the hell did you suddenly come back?” Kyuhyun was the first one to break the silence “weren’t you suppose to be staying at where you were, until you know forever?”

 

Sungmin was annoyed with what Kyuhyun said, isn’t she have the right to come back? The house across is her house after all, and she grew up in Korea so she has the right to come back. Kyuhyun saying those words as if, it’s a big nuisance that Sungmin came back.

 

“why the hell do you care? Jerk?” she said with an annoyed face “I can come back if I want to, because I grew up here and that is my house.”

 

 

Kyuhyun eyed and grinned at her

 

 

“who the said I care?” he said and by those words made Sungmin’s blood boils then he continued “I was just asking, hoping that I won’t see your annoying face anymore.”

 

“you’re not alone with that” Sungmin backfired “because I was hoping the same as with you.”

 

 

“then why did you come back?” Kyuhyun asked her “even right after what had happened to you five years ago, I know I was the one who drives you to come to your father like that.”

 

Kyuhyun was right, He was really the main reason that Sungmin finally accepted her dad’s offer to come to Japan with her dad. It’s because of the pain and hatred she felt during those times and Sungmin won’t deny that fact. Not really.

 

 

Kyuhyun felt something uneasy again in his heart when Sungmin smiled at him when he asked her. It’s a little scary but still pure.

 

That smile again. That pure smile she had on her face, it didn’t disappear or relinquished, Sungmin didn’t change. She is still as pure as she was before.

 

Somehow Kyuhyun felt something strange.

 

By then Sungmin finally replied “Don’t think so high of yourself , Cho, but yeah, you’re one of the reason why I left, “ and now it is Sungmin’s turned to grinned at him “and a person like you won’t stop me from coming back to people who actually give a around me, not the hell not would you affect me anymore.”

 

 

Kyuhyun felt a thug in his heart. A thug that he never thought he would feel again. That thug that he can only feel when it comes to Sungmin.

 

But he can’t let Sungmin beat him out of this game. No. He is Cho Kyuhyun, the best gamer of all. 

 

He wouldn’t be the submissive one so he kept his calm composture.

 

“So are you saying that you got over with what I did to you, five years ago?” he asked “That you are not planning any stupid revenge to me? Something stupid that I know will soon backfire on you.”

 

Sungmin stared at him. Yes, sometimes she thinks about those, about revenge, but still what would revenge do to her? Just like kyuhyun said, it may soon backfire on her.

 

So she would always erase those in her mind. She won’t do that.

 

Sungmin grinned again “Why would I Cho?”

 

Kyuhyun stared at her.

 

 

‘she’s not for revenge?’ he thought

 

Then Sungmin speak again  “I am not that Low to attach myself to the past and think of Revenge.”

 

Sungmin then started walking towards the door and was about to leave when felt her hand being grabbed and she was suddenly pinched against the door , a tall half- man pinning her.

 

“Cho? What the hell? Let go of me!” she complained trying to break free from Kyuhyun’s hold “I will seriously punch your face and break you bones if you won’t let go off me in the near 10 seconds!”

 

But Kyuhyun didn’t let go of her. He just remained like that, he was just staring at Sungmin, and Sungmin just stare at those big black orbs.

 

Those eyes are still as shiny as the stars.

 

As black as coal.

 

Why can’t Sungmin fight back? Why is she always so captivated by those eyes.

 

Why is she submissive to this person?

 

only to this person?

 

 “Well if you’re not for revenge, then why are you here in my room?” Kyuhyun whispered, only she can hear.

 

Even though she heard him right, Sungmin can’t still answer, because she was still drawn to those orbs, Kyuhyun’s eyes are the prettiest eyes that she have ever since.

 

 

Kyuhyun knowing that she won’t get an answer to Sungmin spoke again “Are you trying to play a game at me?”

 

 

Sungmin heard that and she answered retordedly “If there is someone who likes to play games with other people, I don’t think that it’s me, you should ask that to yourself.”

 

 

“I wasn’t playing anything.”

 

Sungmin sneered at him “So telling a girl they like them then suddenly embarrassed them in front of the whole campus isn’t a game, then what it is?” she retorded, and all suddenly those hurtful memories came back to her, memories that she was supposed to forget long time ago,  still she held her composture  but her hands are clenched into a ball, suppressing her anger, but still she let out her words, she grinned her teeth while speaking again,“a way to break a person’s heart?”

 

"or something to prove to a nerd that no one would be so stupid to actually fall for her? to rub to her face that she's one stuck up nerd, one unattractive friendless nerd?"
 

Kyuhyun just stare at Sungmin, he lost his smirk, his devilish smile, he just stare at her. Maybe Sungmin didn’t actually finally moved on, she was just suppressing everything inside, burying it deep inside the corner of her mind, insisting to herself that she finally moved on when the truth is she didn’t.

 

All of her life, the five years gap that passed between them, Sungmin held her composture of not remembering that awful happening in her life, and then suddenly, meeting with kyuhyun again trigger it all, she remembered it all, all those suppressed feelings inside her, wanting to erupt.

 

She wanted to let it all out.

 

The pain, the hurt, the sadness.

 

Kyuhyun noticed a tear fell from Sungmin’s eyes, but Sungmin didn’t mind it falling.

 

Those tears that he haven’t seen for a long time.

 

Those tears that right now have finally gave a big thug in his heart again.

 

Somehow he wanted to wipe those tears away from her face, but then again, Isn’t it what he always wanted from the start?

 

For Sungmin’s smile to disappear,So that both of them would share the same loneliness. Same dullness of this effin world.

 

Sungmin was still there staring at Kyuhyun, somehow all of those bottled up emotions inside of her burst out. She don’t know why, but being with Kyuhyun like this, alone, somehow, started to ignite what she had kept inside of her heart for more than 5 years.

 

Only Kyuhyun can be the one who can make her react like that.

 

Even though Ryeowook have said that issue a couple of times, even though they(her and Ryeowook) sometimes talks about that matter in their

 

conversation, it would never affect her as much as right now.

 

Why is it that Kyuhyun’s the only one who affects her so much?

 

 

Even five years ago.

 

Only Kyuhyun could irritate Sungmin so much.

 

Only Kyuhyun could hurt Sungmin so much.

 

Only Kyuhyun could see Sungmin through that Smile she kept, Only he could see other expressions Sungmin has other than her Smile.

 

Only Kyuhyun could Sungmin show her vulnerability to.

 

Kyuhyun could always bring out the rest of the real Sungmin other than most people.

 

They just remained like that, no movements, not at all. Their straight gazes towards each other, their only connection.

 

Sungmin staring at Kyuhyun’s dark orbs while Kyuhyun staring at her shining ones.

 

Sungmin was still pinned on the door and Kyuhyun still the one pinning her, his arms resting at both sides of Sungmin, not letting her go.

 

“I hate you.” Sungmin straightforwardly said to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged the phrase and still stare at Sungmin’s eyes.

 

The hell he could drown to those eyes, those eyes are shining just like Sungmin’s smiles.

 

A pregnant silence again arose.

 

No one speaking.

 

It feels like eternity, how they were just staring at each other, then suddenly they heard a knock on the door. “Sungminnie-dear, Your mom is waiting for you,

 

Both you and Kyuhyun can spend your time together tomorrow at school”

 

Both of them awoke from like their mind, their hallucinating captivating minds.

 

Sungmin opened the door without looking back at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun was just there standing still in his room, looking at the direction to where the girl just left.

 

He then smirked devilishly.

 

 

“Lee Sungmin, I will make you fall in love with me.”