Jealous Kyuhyun?

Love isn't just a game.

 

 

Kyuhyun was busy staring into the sky, looking at the weird shaped clouds passing by, he don’t know how long he was there, but he feels so relaxed everytime he is in the rooftop. Rooftop became his most known hanging place. He is relaxed when a piece of cigarette stick is in his hand, sipping it from time to time, and exhaling the air gives him a relaxing feeling.

 

He can only think peacefully there.

 

Well, not always, not really always, logically speaking, since there will be a time when people especially his kyuties (not much of how he cares what they are called) or his so-called fan club, annoyed him.

 

“Kyuhyun-oppa”

 

Yes, it isn’t peacefully sometimes, just like this time as well.

 

"Kyuhyun-oppa" the girl called him again.

 

Kyuhyun slowly turned his head towards the direction as to who have called him, even though he knows it is someone who would just waste his time.

 

“what?” he asked sarcastically.

 

“Ummmmm” the girl stutters while saying, her face is in a shade of red.

 

Kyuhyun just stare at her, waiting for her to continue.

 

“Well, I really like you oppa” the girl continued stuttering, feeling her heart going to burst out soon.

 

She covered her face with her hand. Feeling a little embarrassed of what she just said.

 

Kyuhyun wants to yell at the girl because how can a girl confess to the person they likes said they likes, and then covers their face, not looking at the face of the person they are talking to, how can they know what the person are feeling and what are their reaction when she is covering her face and not looking at him.

 

But then Kyuhyun felt a thug in his heart, he shouldn’t do that, right? Hearing what Sungmin said last night rang a bell to him. He have hurted her, and that hurt didn’t left Sungmin for a long time, that’s how girls are very sensitive. And if Kyuhyun hurts this girl, maybe what happened to Sungmin may happened to this girl, just by remembering and imagining Sungmin’s sad reaction last night, gave a loud thug in his heart.

 

So even though Kyuhyun wants to reject this girl coldly, he can’t. Something inside him doesn’t want to, so he just approached the girl and took the girl’s hand off of her face.

 

The girl was shock due to the sudden physical contact from Kyuhyun, she looked at him. Now, they were looking at each other’s eyes.

 

“I appreciate your affection towards me” Kyuhyun said calmly, by which he finds impossible that he can even be as calm as that and compost infront of other people. “but I already have someone I adore.”

 

The girl  started to form tears in her eyes. Not being able to stand the fact she is just getting rejected and Kyuhyun looking at the sight somehow feels a little annoyed.

 

‘this is why I hate being a nice person and why I hate confessions, I hate seeing girls cry like this, they are such a big pain’ he thought.

 

“so, see you later” Kyuhyun said to the girl after he patter her back, not wanting to see anymore of a scene with the girl, not wanting to be part of a drama. He just hates it when it comes to dramatic scenes with people especially girls who mistakenly thinks that they are ‘inlove’ with him, even though they don’t know who he really is.

 

I mean how can they say they love him when they don’t even know him, even just an inch about him?

 

What? Love at first sight? So it only means they love him only to his physical appearance.

 

Most people does, actually.

 

Their feelings towards Kyuhyun can’t be called real love but just adoration because they always say they love Donghae, so how can you love two people right? Only one person can fill one heart. So it basically means that they are just having a fan kind of love and nothing else and it's okay for them if it's either him or Donghae.

 

Their feelings are nowhere near a real affection.

 

Because if they really love him, they would understand him and know him truthfully, not because he is handsome, not because he is smart, not because he is rich, but because he is just normally Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun with weaknesses and strengths, Kyuhyun who has something to fear, just a normal simple Kyuhyun.

 

All his life, people showed him mask, people who smiled at him in front but underneath it, when he isn’t looking, people will start stabbing him in the back with harsh and bad words. That’s why Kyuhyun much more prefer people who oppose him upfront, who tell him his weaknesses up to his face, just like Sungmin and Donghae.

 

Those two are the ones he  trusts and believes the most.

 

Those two were the ones who are true to him.

 

Those two didn’t wear a mask to him, who doesn't have a facade.

 

Well, a little of Ryeowook too, because she’s not afraid to call him ‘’ or ‘beast’ or whatever words that are inappropriate, she is also true to him.

 

I guess those three are the real ones in Kyuhyun’s life.

 

“oppa, wait” the girl called out to Kyuhyun, making him wake up from his thoughts. Kyuhyun turned around to face her but he didn’t say anything, he just waits for her to continue.

 

“can you tell me who she is?” the girl stutterly said, finally being able to calm down from her crying “the lucky girl you like?”

 

Kyuhyun just stare at the girl, and after a few seconds, he smirked and closed his eyes. “Okay, I’d tell you”

 

 

“Lee Sungmin”

 

He opened his eyes again and stare at the girl, seriousness painted in his face.

 

“The girl I like is Lee Sungmin”

 

The girl just stare at Kyuhyun again. The place is filled with Silence, only the wind can be heard. The birds chirping.

 

“But isn’t she Donghae-oppa’s girlfriend?” the girl asked again, “she’s your bestfriend’s girlfriend, it’s already been rumored around the campus, ”

 

“wow, rumors spread fast around her during her second day here” Kyuhyun commented silently, ignoring what the girl said “that rabbit’s really popular”

 

“but Oppa” the girl followed up again, but still remaining at the place she was standing before, while Kyuhyun went towards the direction of the door, not minding anymore what the girl is saying.

 

He left the rooftop and heads downstairs, he was walking at the staircase from the rooftop when he saw two familiar figure. Donghae and Sungmin walking side by side each other, they are happily talking and chatting.

 

There is still half an hour before next class starts, he wonders where are the two going, then it hit him, what the girl from the rooftop said.

 

‘but isn’t she Donghae-oppa’s girlfriend?’

 

‘she’s your bestfriend’s girlfriend’

 

And he thought about last night when Donghae confessed to him that he likes Sungmin. Donghae straightforwardly said that he likes her.

 

Looking at them both right now, they really look like a couple, and Sungmin is happy when he is with Donghae, unlike to him, Sungmin would always be screaming, or yelling. They’d always been  arguing, Sungmin never look so happy when she is with  him.

 

No one would really resist Donghae. He is the total opposite of him. He is nice, kind and sweet. He is a prince, and he is very handsome. It is not impossible for Sungmin to fall for him.

 

Kyuhyun just keep his gaze to the two when he notice a group of girls coming to the two. Seems like it was Donghae’s fans.

 

(why can’t fans stop on minding them both? Why can’t they just leave them alone, He at first in the rooftop and now Donghae here)

 

“Oppa! Don’t tell me you really chose that girl over us” one of the girls whine.

 

‘why won’t he? She’s better than all of you, ’ Kyuhyun thought when he heard that.

 

“yeah, Oppa, she’s not even pretty!”

 

‘compare to you, she is, duh’ Kyuhyun thought again as a reply to that.

 

“Are you two really dating Donghae-oppa?” one of the girls asked hopefully.

 

Both Sungmin and Donghae were just nervous, they just want to eat at the cafeteria before the next classes starts, and how can they do it when these girls start to annoy them and take their free time.

 

Sungmin thought of an idea to get out of this mess easily.

 

She rounded her hands around Donghae’s arms, and held it.

 

“If we aren’t then why are we together?” she purred to the girls “so can you excuse us girls? Me and my boyfriend are going to have a date in the cafeteria, you can join us if you want to.”

 

Sungmin excused herself and Donghae from the crowd and pulled Donghae’s towards the cafeteria, leaving the girls hanged their mouth fell open.

 

Kyuhyun who have seen the scene just shrugged and walked towards the place he was going to go by which he don’t know where.

 

 

--

 

The classes ended, Sungmin finds it confusing that Kyuhyun didn’t bother her, or annoy her, or if she thinks about it, he didn’t even talked to her for the whole rest of the day. and Sungmin somehow felt a little anxious about it.

 

He just remained in his chair most of the time. He didn’t even take a glimpse on Sungmin, yes, Sungmin noticed it because Sungmin gaze at him from time to time.

 

The only one who was talking to Sungmin was Donghae.

 

And now, it is the end of the class, Both she and Kyuhyun should go to the Music Room and practice with Ryeowook. She wants to show Ryeowook and Yesung how good Kyuhyun can sing and maybe he is the voice they were looking for.

 

Sungmin was about to approach Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun stands up and was about to head to the door.

 

 Sungmin held Kyuhyun’s arms “wait, Kyuhyun”

 

Kyuhyun stopped for a second, then turned to Sungmin, emotionless. “what?”

 

“aren’t you going to the music room with me?” she asked innocently “you promised you’d go with me and sing in the Music Room, remember?.”

 

Kyuhyun just stare at her, his dark orbs showing nothing but an emotionless gaze.

 

“I never promised anything” he said coldly

 

“But Kyuhyun” Donghae was the one who approached him, he was now standing behind Sungmin, hoping that Kyuhyun would say yes again in going to the Music Room with them.

 

Kyuhyun just looked at the two.

 

“If it is for singing, you can have Donghae sing with you, he can sing way better than me” he said coldly again and pushed Sungmin to Donghae, making Donghae support Sungmin by holding her waist.

 

Kyuhyun just shrugged at the scene then walked towards the door, not looking back when Sungmin keeps on calling out to him ‘, come back here!’