Kyuhyun vs. Donghae's Phone calls ;))

Love isn't just a game.

 

Sungmin didn’t notice it but she finds herself in the middle of a wall and a figure in front of her,  their lips attached to each other. Her mind in blank without anything anymore but the thought of the person in front of her, she is Kissing Kyuhyun, the guy she despise for a couple of years, the guy who have hurt her, the guy who used her. Despite everything about it, she can’t stop herself from feeling the spark in their bodies especially their lips.

 

The kiss started as soft and gentle, it was tender and sweet. No teeth and tongue, just lips brushing. There was a part of her saying that Kyuhyun really want to prove to her that he wants to treat her right this time.

 

And she was right because that is what Kyuhyun was thinking. He doesn’t want to force Sungmin into doing stuffs against her own will, he doesn’t want to hurt her this time.

 

He did his best to be gentle as much as possible and to even prevent this from happening, prevent his self from his want and to kiss Sungmin, because of course, they aren’t even dating so he has no right to kiss her but Sungmin was just quite really attractive, and charming, and sweet and not to mention really seductive and enticing.

 

Sungmin was pretty and sweet like a cake with Strawberries on top, and Kyuhyun really likes strawberries (it’s not because it reminds it of Sungmin of course), and with a spark, he found himself admiring the girl he adores, and wanting to kiss her, without thinking he let his heart decide for once, telling what he truly feels to her and how much he wants to be with her. He’d be willing to do everything.

 

He even knows that his bestfriend also likes the girl that is in front of him, and he doesn’t want to be unfair to him, that’s why he is controlling himself, for Sungmin, for Donghae and for himself, but he just can’t take it anymore. He really loves Sungmin and he wants to show it to her to the most possible way that he can.

 

Seeing that there is no protest in Sungmin, especially in her eyes, he let himself do what he wants to do and that is to kiss her and hell they did, despite the fact that Donghae interrupted them, by which is maybe a sign that he shouldn’t continue what he was about to do, but it doesn’t matter anymore, his mind is a mess and all he wants is Sungmin, nothing else but her, even if Donghae was in his place,he knows he might think the same way as he was.

 

He knows far too well that he and Donghae would be in a big competition towards Sungmin once Sungmin knew about how his bestfriend feels towards her, because looking at Sungmin, he knows Donghae is as important as he is to her. Sungmin was just too naïve and innocent to notice it. Sooner or Later, she would be in between to whom she will choose, so for this time, the time where in Sungmin’s knowledge, the only guy she knows that likes her is only Kyuhyun, he would take this chance to express it to her before Donghae would take her soon from him.

 

Sooner or Later, he can feel that Donghae would be able to take her away from him, that’s why this moment, he will let himself be selfish and have Sungmin for himself.

 

Because Sungmin is his most important treasure, the diamond that once was his but he let go.

 

A little few moments later, he had his evil minds again in switched on mode and teased Sungmin with a smirk once they parted for air, the latter wasn’t able  to immediately caught her breath again when Kyuhyun attacked her lips again, and nibbled at her lower lip, he can sense Sungmin tensing up knowing that she really isn’t much used to kissing despite the fact that kissed for many times now.

 

Well, it was always Kyuhyun’s fault, he’d be the one to kiss her, or takes the lead, and those kiss are always just a simple one. This time he is going to go further, his lips nibbling at Sungmin, still waiting for her to part her lips, her hands trembling and Kyuhyun felt it so he held her hand and guide it to his chest, for her to felt his fast beating heart.

 

Sungmin gasped at the feeling and Kyuhyun took that chance to slip his tongue to her cavern. She suddenly squeaked at the feeling of a slick muscle rummaging around , leaving different traces to every part of it, having no place untouched.

 

Cos I can’t stop thinking bout you girl

Neol naekkeoro mandeulgeoya

 

There it was again, her cellphone ringing. Someone is calling her, she slightly opened her eyes to look at the direction, She wants to go get it, knowing that maybe it  was Donghae, worried since she didn’t properly hang up the phone earlier, he might be worried and she wants to let Donghae know that she is okay and that there is just a certain someone stopping her from talking to him.

 

She wants to go get the phone because it keeps on ringing again and again, the noise that covers the sound of the slapping of their mouth was ringing throughout the whole house.

 

She backed away a little, still trapped under Kyuhyun’s hold, their mouth connected by a string of saliva. “I…I’d better…g…get t…that” she stuttered softly still catching her breath, face scarlet “that’s…that’s maybe Hae.”

 

“Hae?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow then he pecked Sungmin’s lips again “How affectionate you call Donghae.”

 

Sungmin stared up at him, seeing his stare directed to her. “That…That was…”

 

“Do You Like him, Lee Sungmin?” He asked clearly, feeling a little thug to his heart pinching.

 

Sungmin’s face immediately became redder than before.

 

Baraboneun geudae nunbichi nae shimjangeul ullyeo
Ji-uryeo haedo soyongeopshi kkeuttto-eopshi
Neoreul hyanghae dallyeo naega geudaereul gatkkesseo

 

“Kyuhyun, the phone” she said, ignoring the question as well as Kyuhyun’s gaze.

 

“Let it Ring.” He said, not minding the glare he receives and the protest the smaller one is giving him, he just wants to kiss Sungmin, and that is all that matters to him.

“N..No… Hae might be worried and—“ she wasn’t able to continue as the tall male attacked her lips again and just swallowed her gasp, her moans and all the words she had to say.

 

Kyuhyun was abusing her lips, her now swollen lips.

 

“Kyu-hmp” she wasn’t able to complain anymore because Kyuhyun didn’t even let her to say anything.

 

“the p…phone”

 

Sungmin immediately  break free from Kyuhyun’s hold when she notice Kyuhyun so into the so-called Kiss, as much as Sungmin wants that kiss as well , not to deny it because the former really is such a good kisser, have to think about Donghae, who might be as worried as hell right now, she needs to inform him that she is alright.

 

 

Cause I can't stop thinking abou—

 

“Hello” she immediately answered and was in fright when she heard the other line exclaimed “SUNGMIN! ARE YOU OKAY? DID SOMETHING HAPPENED?”

 

“YOU JUST SUDDENLY HANGED UP, I THOUGHT YOU WERE HURT, I THOUGHT..” Donghae keeps on speaking, Sungmin didn’t even hear most of it anymore, she felt her heart thug, it was beating fast. She can notice that Donghae was panting, and his voice a little cracked. He must have been worried, really worried to death, concern obvious in his voice. Donghae was really worried about her.

 

“SUNGMIN, SUNGMIN!” she can hear the other line “ARE YOU OKAY?”

 

A smile crept Sungmin’s face, she felt that she really was indeed an important friend to Donghae, that she is part of the people Donghae truly cares about because he has such a full concern for her “I am Okay Hae, I was jus— EEK!” Sungmin suddenly tense up when she felt a hand snaking around her waist, breathing on her neck. “You shouldn’t move your attention from me just for someone else” that said disturbance whispered to her ear seductively, making her cheeks rose red.

 

“SUNGMIN, WHAT HAPPENED?” Donghae on the other line asked her, “WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY YELL?”

 

“Uh, Nothing in particular Hae, I just…” Sungmin cursed her breath when Kyuhyun tightened his grip on her when she said ‘Hae’, Kyuhyun is acting like a possessive boyfriend despite the fact that they aren’t even going out yet “I just saw a piece of Bug, and ummm… You know what Bugs can do to me.”

 

“AHH, OKAY, SO HAVE YOU ASKED KYUHYUN ABOUT IT?”

 

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun who was busy inhaling her scent .

 

“Yeah, and he will definitely come with us,” she stated at the other line, making Kyuhyun stopped to what he was doing and looked at Sungmin confused.

 

“OKAY, MINNIE, SEE YOU TOMORROW” Donghae said at the other line, “BYE HAE, THANKS FOR THE CONCERN.” Then the line was cut off, which makes Sungmin sigh.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t took his gaze off of Sungmin, earning a ‘What’ Look from her.

 

“Flirting with Donghae when you are with me.” He complained. “I’m jealous”

 

“I wasn’t flirting.” She retorded, face all red.“and you’re not my boyfriend either.”

 

“But I am your first, second, third and fourth kiss.” Kyuhyun stated then gave another peck to Sungmin’s lips “Not to mention sixth and so on as well.”

 

Kyuhyun tightened his hold on Sungmin’s side, and held her in his warm embrace. He leaned closer and when he was at the level of Sungmin’s ear, he blew an air to it making the girl shivers.

 

He breath in and speak as seductive as ever.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sungmin, Let’s have .”

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

;)) - I really don't know what came to my mind while I was writing this, Seriously, but No, I am not a writer of so ... *hides* This'll be just a tease. :DDD

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ;) ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS