Bitter Relationship

Love isn't just a game.

 

It’s already morning and Sungmin is late for school, she was running to get to her class when she heard someone yell.

 

“heads up!”

 

Sungmin looked at the direction where the voice came from but then a ball hit her head.

 

“Owwwwwie~!”

 

Someone just threw a ball at her.

 

“Sorry, It’s just Ms. Rabbit girl here,” the guy said who we presumed the guy who threw the ball at Sungmin.

 

“Cho, what the hell did you just threw that ball to me?” she said at the latter.

 

“why? Got problem? I want to throw the ball to you, it won’t affect your head anyway since you’re an airhead.”

 

Then suddenly Sungmin felt someone tapped her back.

 

“Yoh, Ms Ugly!” Siwon told her. She didn’t know that when Siwon tapped her back, Siwon stick a paper at her back saying “I’m Ms. UGLY RABBIT, kick me!”

 

Then she felt some girls and guys kicking her leg.

 

“Owwww! What the hell?”

 

 

Kyuhyun was just staring at her, laughing.

 

Looking at Kyuhyun’s behavior, she knows he planned this and she noticed about the paper at her back,

 

She reads it then crumbled the paper and threw it at Kyuhyun.

 

“ you Cho Kyuhyun! Go burn in hell already, you and your stupid subordinates, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” she yell then went back towards her classroom, irritated.

 

 

This is already a normal routine for Sungmin, even though she wants to live her life as a normal 13 year old teen, she can’t do that, why it’s because of a certain guy named Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun both grew up together, they are neighbors, Sungmin’s parents moved in the neighborhood when she was just a little kid. She don’t even remember the day she first met Kyuhyun, but she do knows that, that’s when her life became a total hell. Kyuhyun would always go to the same class as Sungmin, he even asks to be her partner in everything, her classmate in everything. Wanna know why? It’s because he could tease and make fun of her nonstop. Before Sungmin’s dad went to China to work, Kyuhyun would always pretend that he is super close to Sungmin and Sungmin hates it because they always thought Kyuhyun really is sweet and nice towards Sungmin but really he just makes fun of her.

 

Their personalities are quite the opposite towards each other. Kyuhyun grew up to be a handsome boy, being only a 12 year old, he already gain many fangirls, he is quite the popular cool kid in school, which everyone admires even though he has a very rude attitude on the other hand, Sungmin grew up to be quite the SCHOOL nerd, she wears glasses, she wears long skirt and her hair is in braids. If it weren’t for Kyuhyun for making fun of her, No one would really notice her and that’s what she likes, for people not to notice her, but because of Kyuhyun, her life became a mess.

 

Every day he would pull a prank on her, each and every day and because Kyuhyun is a popular cool bastard, No one in school would help her and befriend her because they are afraid of Kyuhyun. That’s why most of the students pick on her as well, she’s a loner that everyone make fun of.

 

 

--

 

 

 

Once Sungmin entered the classroom, of course, her chair is beside Kyuhyun, even though she doesn’t want to what is that she can do? It’s already been like that for the couple of years, Kyuhyun being her seatmate. Once class starts, kyuhyun would threw her paper, kick her feet, or whatsoever to ruin her good mood.

 

Right now she noticed that her chair, has again been vandalized with words like ‘ugly rabbit’, ‘pumpkinhead’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘stupid birdbrain’ or every mean callings you can call her. Seeing those vandalism in her chair, she sighed for she’s going to clean her table again.

 

“poor rabbit, is someone harassing you again?” Kyuhyun asked her sarcastically.”

 

‘why won’t this stupid tricks and jokes stop?’ she thought but she needs to remain strong. She won’t let the evil beast Cho Kyuhyun tear her down.

 

“Shut up, Cho, I know it’s you… if it’s not then it’s your subordinates, You’re the only one whose so low to do this kind of stupid things,” she said.

 

“Poor rabbit-noona” he laughed.

 

“shut up” she answered back.

 

--

 

 

After that day, of course Sungmin would still always be picked up by those students who follows Kyuhyun, they would always make fun of her and she would always shrug, when she get home, her mom would always asks her how is school and she’d only answer “It’s okay mom, It’d go to my room and study”, she doesn’t want her mom to know how much she is suffering in school.

 

 

Right across her room is actually the room of her most hated person. She can hear it playing loud Music, by which interrupting her silent study session.

 

Yes, right across Sungmin’s room is Kyuhyun’s room and Kyuhyun knows that Sungmin always study at night that’s why he loves playing loud music when Sungmin studies.

 

“ You Cho Kyuhyun, go rot in hell” she whispered.

 

She really hates kyuhyun for what he is doing to her, he already is irritating her at school, why’s that even at her own home, he would still irritate her, why won’t he just leave her alone? Seeing Kyuhyun like this really hurts her, because deep down on her, she has this feelings for the said guy, she loved him, yes past tense because whatever Kyuhyun is doing to her right now is burying her feelings in deep hate. She ignores her feelings because of what Kyuhyun is doing to her.

 

 

While Sungmin covers her ears and ignores the sound she hears. Kyuhyun at his room is laughing and chatting at the computer with his so-called-FRIENDS.

 

Siwon: Are you sure she’s now suffering?

 

Kyuhyun: yeah, I turned up the volume now and I know that she is studying right now so she won’t be able to pay her full attention to her book.

 

Siwon: hahahaha, you’re really mean, dude, picking up on the nerd.

 

Kyuhyun : Of course I am the mighty Cho Kyuhyun. *smirk*

 

Siwon: okay, stop bragging about yourself, speaking of the nerd, what shall we do with her tomorrow? Should we do the always?

 

Kyuhyun: Nah, Let’s try something new! We’d been doing the same thing over and over again, I want to make fun of her with a new idea.

 

Siwon: like what? What would you do?

 

Kyuhyun: watch me, I’ll turn on my videocam, just take everything recorded.

 

Siwon: what the hell are you going to do, bro?

 

Kyuhyun: I said just watch me,

 

Then Kyuhyun opened up his cam, showing his room then he put the focus on his window, showing Sungmin’s room.

 

 

Kyuhyun moved to his window that is right across Sungmin’s room

 

Kyuhyun knocked at Sungmin’s window and she opened it up.

 

“what do you want? It’s the first time you bothered to knock on my window,” she said irritated.

 

“and will you please stop those noise? I am studying and I can’t focus properly beca—“ before she could finish Kyuhyun interrupted her.

 

“I’m sorry Min” he said making Sungmin shock and blush due to the nickname he gave her, a sweet nickname unlike the name callings he gave her.

 

“Min?” she asked.

 

“you like it? It’s sweet right?” he smiled at her.

 

“what’s your problem? You’re being nice to me suddenly?” she asked again.

 

“well, actually Min, I don’t really want to make fun of you all the time, I just want to get your attention… so you would look at me… the truth is I like you Min”

 

“huh? Are you s…serious about what you are saying?” she asked stuttering, so Kyuhyun also has feelings for her? All those jokes and name callings are just hiding what he feels.

 

“Let me show you how much serious I am” Kyuhyun said then leaned forward to give her a kiss. Sungmin was shock when kyuhyun leaned forward to her and kiss her. It’s her first kiss and somehow, she’s happy because she gave it to the guy she admires, she loves. So unconsciously she kissed back. She was so happy about the kiss that she didn’t notice that Siwon on the computer can see the scene.

 

When they broke the kiss, Kyuhyun smiled at her “Let’s meet tomorrow at the gym Min, I wanna announce to the whole school how happy I am that we’re not going to fight anymore and how much I love you… you love me too right?” he said.

 

Sungmin nods at him. Finally, the guy she loves, love her back.

 

“Goodnight Min, and sweetdreams” he said before closing his window. He then moved back to his computer.

 

“My victory,” he said.

 

Siwon: Dude, that’s so….. flirty!

 

Kyuhyun: hahahahaha, jealous?

 

Siwon: you’re such a lady killer man. Kyuhyun, you even kissed the nerd.

 

Kyuhyun: so what? I still got more surprising things for her. You got the scene right now on a video right?

 

Siwon: Yeah, I recorded it, why?

 

Kyuhyun: I need it for tomorrow. Well, see you tomorrow, Gotta go, I wanna sleep already

 

Siwon: Sure, see you.

 

Kyuhyun turned off his computer and lay on his bed.

 

 

“What an interesting event for tomorrow, Lee Sungmin, I promise you, tomorrow will be the day, you’ll be under my palm.,”