3W2B: A Jacket

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

Not long after Mr. Stewart left the restaurant, you decided to leave too. You were walking alone, enjoying Seoul, when you saw a beautiful park. You have nothing to do, so you enter the park for a walk. With all the crazy things that happened today, you just need a rest. And of course, time to think about that job.

You decide to sit in a long white chair, looking up to the sky and sometimes close your eyes. You just need some peace. You close your eyes for like 5 minutes straight, and when you open it, you saw someone in front of your eyes! He is looking straight at you while smiling. Oh God, what is happening again.

He kept looking at you like you owe him something. You're pretty scared right now. You embrace yourself to ask him for a talk.
This time, with your not-so-good Korean, "Sorry, can i help you?"
"Yes please, you're sitting ON my jacket since you came here.", he smiled.
You panicly look what's under you and there it is. The guy's jacket. "Omo! I'm sorry!" you rush to take the jacket and clean it with your hand. But it's not a big deal, because the jacket is now wet. Yes, the chair you were sitting on is wet because of the rain that just happened a moment ago, when you're in the restaurant. No wonder you feel so weird not to feel any water in a wet chair. Sigh. Stupid.
"it's okay.", the guy smiled again and tries to take his jacket from your hand.
"No, please! Let me laundry it for you! It's wet and dirty because of me."
"Ah you don't have to, i rarely use the jacket anyway."
"No, please! As a sorry for making your jacket dirty! It looks expensive."
He smiled, "As you wish."
You jump out of happiness, when you accidentally throw the jacket away. Oh no.. What now.
The guy can only laugh because of the stupid scene he just saw. You rush to take the black jacket with a bunny pattern behind it. It looks cool.
"I'm so sorry! I will laundry it as long as i can so it won't smell bad again!"
He smiled again, "Sure. If you have laundry it and you want to return it to me, just go here."
He gave you a piece of paper, smiled, and left. It's a namecard. Again.

The card says:
TS Entertainment
(address)
Seoul, Korea
JUNG DAEHYUN - Artist: B.A.P

Oh God, you're just simply mindblown.