3W2B: A Cursed Date

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

Day five and six happened as sweet as usual. 

Hoya took you to the zoo on the fourth day, telling you look a lot like a capybara. (Really, out of all animals, why capybara?) and you returned the joke and tell he looks like a sloth. 

Then Daehyun took you to the amusement park on the fifth day, taking all the extreme rides and now you seriously know his weak points: he's afraid of heights and extreme games. HA-HA. So that's how to keep a stubborn guy like that quiet.

Last, Hoya took you on a trip around Busan with a car. It feels nice to just have the two of you inside a car, hugging while driving (don't try this! it's unsafe!) and you can kiss or make out whenever you want.

The last six days have been SO memorable, but this one-week trip must come to an end. 
At 11:59pm at the end of Hoya's day, the three of you gathered in Hoya's house playing cards.
Daehyun didn't even complain to bring you to his house. The three of you just enjoyed the feeling together.
You enjoyed that moment. That rare moment when both of them could just be themselves and not arguing or anything. Just the three of you, together, having fun.

Right on midnight, Hoya's alarm rang. You have no idea why he would set his alarm at that weird time, but then the lights are out. What?!

Suddenly you can see candles.Thirteen of them, and they are all on different places.
You can hear giggles, and the candles are getting closer.
They all walk to you, and they were singing 'Happy Birthday'
Wait, what, who?

...

You look at your phone.
AHHHH. You don't even notice that this is that cursed date.
It's your birthday.

And those flying candles finally reach you.
They are BAPFINITE. Every single one of them.

Unconsciously, you teared up.

Maybe this is the first time in five years that you have your birthdays celebrated like this.
And maybe this is the first time in your life that you ever felt something so pure, and something that feels like a family.

...family... is that even a word? If it is, does it even have an actual meaning?

You blow out the candles one by one, followed by all the members wishing you all different wishes. 
You felt warmth. You felt... happiness. You felt.... peace.

In the end, Daehyun and Hoya kissed your cheeks at the same time.
Hoya at the right, Daehyun at the left, and BLUSHING YOU in the middle!

They started to give you presents, and you opened it one by one.
All of them are so thoughtful and sweet and nice at the same time.

Sungjong gave you a doll - to be hugged when you're sad, he said.
Myungsoo gave you a camera - to take photos with him, he said.
Sungyeol gave you a box that's full of weird creatures popping out when you open it - to cheer you up when you're down, he said.
Woohyun gave you a flower and a SUPER GREASY love letter - just because he's greasy. All his reasons are unacceptable.
Dongwoo gave you a song and even recorded it for you! You like it VERY much!
Sunggyu gave you a frame with your photos with INFINITE - to be cherished forever, he said.

Zelo gave you a pack of paints. He said he liked how you look when you draw.
Jongup gave you a sweater. He said it would keep your warmth, because he thinks you're the warmest person on earth and you should forever keep that.
Youngjae gave you a book. A diary, so you could write your feelings inside it. He thought you're always hiding everything and not letting anything came out from yourself.
Himchan gave you a necklace with a bunny. It stands for B.A.P.
Yongguk gave you a blanket that can be folded into a huge ball. He said it was because that was how he first met you (the blanket incident) and that if you're mad, you can use the ball to express it.

You love every single one of them and you just can't stop tearing up,
when Daehyun and Hoya approached you.

"Sorry we haven't got the time to look for presents.", Daehyun said.
"And why you never tell us that it's your birthday? You're lucky Sungjong was looking through your resume in Hana several days ago! Did you plan this trip so you can secretly celebrate it with us? You naughty aegi~", Hoya said.
You laughed while wiping all your tears, "Ani.. I myself don't remember today is that day."
"Why does it sound like you hate your birthday?", Youngjae asked.
You laughed, "No.. It just brings back memories. Both good and bad ones, and how the good ones are gone."

Silence.

"Ya! This is your birthday. Don't be sad!!!", Dongwoo said.
"YUP!! Let's just dance together!",Jongup said.
And the both of them just danced together.
You can totally feel that BAPFINITE is getting a lot closer now.
You see so many new souls finding their mates.

Sungjong with Zelo and their maknae souls,
Woohyun and Himchan with their greasiness,
Yongguk and Sunggyu - you have no idea how they match but they do,
Dongwoo and Jongup with all the randomness,
Myungsoo and Youngjae with their smartass games and Sungyeol who tried to be smart...

It's really nice.
Ah, and don't forget the long-lost HoDae brothers.

It feels so warm that you can't help but to tear up once again.

"Yah aegi-ssi! Remember the remaining wishes I have towards you?"
You remembered. That game. So you nodded.
"I'm gonna use it today!", Hoya said.

You smiled and asked, "What is it?"

".....
I want you to be happy, You. I really do.
However it is, I want you to be so.
There's nothing left in this world that i want to achieve other than that one thing.
I have owned everything i have ever asked for, and now your happiness is my biggest dream.", Hoya said.

Others are listening so well, and some of them are tearing up too: Sungjong and Zelo, you mean.
Aww, their gentle hearts.

You can't help but to cry again because of the sincerity of the wishes Hoya just said.

"I will try my best to make your wish comes true, Aegi.", you said.
"Thank you.", he said.
And both of you hugged. So tight.. when suddenly......

"YAH YAH GO AWAAAY~", Daehyun interfered.
"I want to give her a wish too!", Daehyun shouted.

"But you don't have a wish towards her!", Hoya said.
"WHO CARES! I WANNA GIVE ONE!", Daehyun cried like a kid.

"So, so~!", Daehyun said cheerfully,
"I wish................... you could stay with us forever!
The fourteen of us make a great pack for me, really!", Daehyun said,
"It's like the fourteen of us completed each other, 
And even if one day you have to pick between one of us, just please, i beg everyone in this room,
don't ever separate. 
Even if you pick him over me, just stay as fourteen. Forever. 
I will bear seeing you have kids with him~
OR.... He will have to bear it.", Daehyun said, causing everyone to laugh.

You cried again. Daehyun hugged you.

"Aegi, i have three wishes left for you, right?", you suddenly asked.
"I forgot about that..... Maybe you have used some? But since this is your day, you're free to wish as much as you want and it can be used for anyone of us, aegi!", Hoya said, "Everyone agreed, right?"
Everyone nodded.

You wiped your tears.
"Then i wish for everyone to follow my words for only this one day."
Everyone laughed. You laughed too, but deep down... it hurts.