3W2B: A Coincidence

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

The day has turned into night, and you've just got back to your apartment. You felt really really tired and just need some rest for all the crazy things that happened today. You decided to sleep rightaway.

Next day, you felt the sun go through your eyes. Ah, it's morning already. You quickly got up and took a bath, you're going to the laundry. The jacket and the namecard was there, exactly beside your bed. You hit yourself, just to make sure that it was all not a dream.

You saw the bunny-patterned jacket once again, pick it and leave for the laundry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The laundry thingies are all done now, you just have to take it tomorrow. You decide to go on a walk, again, in the same park like yesterday.

You're walking, and walking, you didn't realize you've went so far inside the park. There's noone here again, but it's okay. You like it anyway. You close your eyes while walking carelessly, when you got tripped. "Ouch!"
You open your eyes and found... feets. Human feets. You went through the feet's owner's body and.....

"You again?", the guy said.
"You're the guy I coincidencely met yesterday, right?"
"Not coincidencely met, you coincidencely sit on my jacket."
"Yeah but still it's a coincidence, and now more coincidence to meet you like this? I'm getting sick of you."
"Oh really? Me too. Why should I always meet a careless and so-not-cute girl like you? Getting tripped on my feet, make my beloved jacket dirty, so not cute."
"Oh sorry for making your BELOVED jacket dirty, but you said you rarely wear it yesterday."
"I rarely wear it because it's my beloved, duh! Now where's my beloved jacket?"
"I just laundry it. I'll take it tomorrow."
"Szh, lame."
"What did you just say?"
"Nothing."

Silence. You both look at each other and suddenly burst into laughters. This guy is really something, you think.

"Sit here.", he said.
You sit on the place he was telling you, which is of course.. beside him.
"Why are you here?", you said curiously.
"What? You don't like me being here?"
"No, it's just... don't you have works to do? You're an artist, right? An idol. You should practice, you know?"
He laughed. Not freely laughed, it's more like a sigh. "You won't understand."
"Why? I'll try to understand!"
"No, you just won't."
"Tell me, who knows if I can help."
"Nah..."
"Please?"

Silence.

"I had a fight with my leader.", he said depressingly.
"A fight? Why? How could that happen?"

Silence.

Then he continued, "I was practicing my vocal with my friend Youngjae. I had vocal practice for like 5 hours straight. Youngjae sometimes felt tired and joke around, and sometimes leave the room to go on a refreshing too. But I didn't. All i do was singing, trying my best.. I was really serious at practicing."
"Then? How can your leader be mad at you?"
"Once, Youngjae saw me trying so hard to perfect my singing and he tried to cheer me up. He made a joke with his voice, and yes, I laughed a lot."

More silence. It seems to be really depressing to him.

He continued, again, "And not long after that, me and Youngjae left the practice room to gather with the other members and talk about our progress. That time, Yongguk-hyung, my leader, looked so serious and mad. I wonder what happened. Until, in front of all of the members, he said,

'Daehyun-ah, please keep your focus. It's serious, we're doing our comeback soon. Please, I saw you laughing so happily at the practice room just now, while Youngjae was trying hard to perfect his singing. And meanwhile me and Zelo were trying to perfect our raps, too, and Himchan were practicing his dance with Jonguppie. We're all really serious, except you.'

I feel really down that time, and Youngjae was trying to fix everything up. But Yongguk-hyung is Yongguk-hyung, he's too stubborn.", he ended his story.

"So it's all a misunderstanding?", you said.
"Yes. And after Youngjae tried his best to fix everything up, I left. I felt that how much I try, it seems pointless. Why am i here anyway? I should've just go back to Busan."
"No! Don't be like that! ..wait, you're from Busan? And anyways! It's your dream, right? If it wasn't your dream, you won't be here, all the way long to Seoul."
"Yes, it's my dream. It's my dream since i was a kid. But what can i do, this atmosphere is killing me.. and doubting me, will i really survive with this job..."

You looked at him. He looked really really sad, depressed, and just lost.

"The other members... Are they on your side, or on your leader's side?"
"They knew what happened. They knew me, they knew my routines. They knew that i've always been the one who work so hard, trying to perfect my singing and dancing whenever i have free time. But we're all dongsaengs. You know we can't really go against our leader. They've tried to straighten things up, but our leader is simply against it and keep thinking that I'm never serious with our comeback. We've all came into that point when we don't have any more bravery to speak to him about this."
"But they're in your side, right? I mean they know the truth."
"Yes.. but it's all useless..."
"Call them."
"Eh?"
"We'll all make you and your leader come to peace."
"How can?"
"Trust me. I'm a stubborn person too, I know how this works."

He looked at you deeply and smiled, "Okay."

He took his phone,
"Yeoboseoyo? Ne, Jongup-ah.. Let's meet in our secret room."