3W2B: A Last Day

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You and Daehyun arrived at the park.
He's still holding your hand gently, but he didn't say anything.
He just smiled, looked around, hold your hand, but he didn't ask you for a talk.

So you decided to ask him for a talk instead, "Hey."
"Ahh finally!", he said.
"What?"
"I was waiting for you to say something!"
"Huh?"
"It's always been me who started the conversations. Finally you started one!"
You smiled, "Sorry then.."
He put his hand around your shoulder and pat your head, "It's okay."

You looked at him and smiled. He did the same thing.
"So.. this is the last time we'll ever walk peacefully like this, huh?", you said.
"Eh?"
"Because you'll practice more, and have your comeback, schedules, and everything.. You're back as Daehyun of B.A.P, right.."
"Ah, yes.. But it doesn't mean I don't have time for you."
"I know, but still, it won't be the same.."
"So you want me to forever not being an artist?"
"No.. that's not what I meant..", you sighed, "I mean.. ah jinjja just forget it."
He laughed, "I understand what you meant.", he played with your hair, "But i'll do my best to spend my free time with you."
"If you have free time then you have to rest, silly. Have fun, go out, you know.. find happiness."
"My happiness is you.", he smiled, "... and you'll forever be."
You blushed.

He then looked at the sky, still putting his arms on your shoulder.
"You know, I think it's better for you to find a job.. You're here in Seoul to pursue your biggest dream, right? Then catch it."
You smiled, "I can go to work whenever I feel like I'm ready."
"What? What do you mean?"
You laughed, "In the end, we still don't know about each other that much, don't we?"
"Yep. That's why, now, tell me more about yourself."
"I went all the way here to pursue my biggest dream, that's right. And if you want to know what my biggest dream is... it's to be an animator."
"Animator?"
"Yes, the ones who create animations.. You know.. Iron Man.. Harry Potter..The Avengers... that kind of film."
"Ah i see..."
"A few days ago, before I actually sat on your jacket, I met the CEO of Hana Company."
"HANA COMPANY?! Are you kidding me?"
"What? What's wrong?"
"It's a huge company, right?! They're the ones responsible to K-POP's biggest artists' MVs!"
"...y-yeah..?"
"And what's next?"
"The CEO asked me to work with him."
"With Hana Company, seriously?! Grab that chance then!"
"He said he'll wait until I'm ready to work. Because he knew that I wasn't a Korean and i need time to adapt."
"Y-yes but.. ah jinjja.. why don't you tell me earlier?"
"When could I say it to you? Besides, i don't think you'll be this surprised."

He looked at you like he didn't believe what you just said.
He took his phone and called Youngjae.
"Yeoboseoyo?", Youngjae said.
Daehyun replied, "Youngjae-ah, if I say that you will work on Hana Company, will you be surpr---"
"WHAT? HANA COMPANY? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
Daehyun now looked at you. "See? Everyone will act like that, pabo girl."
"Yeoboseoyo? Yeoboseoyo? Daehyunnie? Is it true? Daehyunnie?! Is it------"
Daehyun disconnected the phone.

"Hey you're so cruel to him~", you said.
"Ah it's okay. He's used to it already."
You laughed.

"So i better call the CEO now?"
Daehyun looked at you one more time.
"You actually know the CEO of Hana Company?!"
"Yes?"
"How?!"
"When i first arrived in Seoul, i didn't know what to do.. He was the only western in the airport, and one that i believe can speak english well, so I greet him to ask for help and he helped me and we talked a lot and blahblah until he offered me a job."
"You one lucky pabo girl."
"Is TS Entertainment working with Hana Company too?"
"No! We've always tried to cooperate but we lost to other big groups.."
"Ah.. Too bad."

"So what are you waiting for?", he said, "Call him! Say that you're ready to work tomorrow!"
"You sure?!"
"I'm really really sure."
So you took Mr. Stewart's namecard and call the number.
Daehyun asked you to put it on loudspeaker so you did.

"Hello?", it sounds like Mr. Stewart... if you're not mistaken.
"Yes? Mr. Stewart?"
"Yes, yes! Who's this?", ah.. so it's really him.
"I'm you, the one you helped on the ai-----"
"AH! It's you! You finally called!"
"Ah.. yes.."
"So you're ready to work? We have a big project coming soon and we need your fresh ideas."
You smiled, "Yes, Sir, I'm ready."
"Good. You'll start working tomorrow. Go to the address and tell them that I invited you."
"A-ah, sure."
"I'll be waiting for your work."
"Yes, thank you."
The call ended.

"HOW COULD YOU TALK CLOSELY LIKE THAT WITH THE CEO OF HANA COMPANY?!", Daehyun shouted at you.
"Whoa-a.. calm down, calm down."
"Seriously... how?!"
"I don't know! It just.. happened?"
"You're one blessed girl."
"No I'm not."
"Why aren't you?"
"..... Some things."

Silence.

"So we'll both try our best tomorrow?", you tried to change the topic.
"Yep! I'll pray for your success. We (B.A.P) will all pray for your success."
"Thank you. And I'll pray for B.A.P too."
"For the rest of the day, let's play around.", he asked.
You nodded. "Sure! Lotte World, perhaps?"
He nodded enthusiasticly and you both went to Lotte World.

You spent the day until night, together with him. Just him.
You had fun, you go all wet and dry and wet again because of him.. Everything you done with him just felt so.... relieving.
For some time, you actually forget about all the things that have been wandering you.
For some time, you actually remember how does it feel to play around freely.
For some time, you actually realize that he meant so much to you. Even though, you actually just met him for a few days.

9PM already. He asked you to go out of Lotte and you agreed.

"I'll take you home.", he said.
"Ah you don't have to.", you answered, "You have intense practices tomorrow, it's not good if you're not on your best condition."
"You'll be facing your dream job tomorrow, it's not good if you die on the way home."
You both laughed. "Fine.", you finally agreed.

You both kept on walking, holding hands.
"Thank you.", he said.
"For what?"
"For everything."
"Eh?"
"For helping us to form B.A.P again, for talking to Yongguk-hyung's parents, ..." he said, "...and mostly, for being here with me."
You smiled. "Thank you, too."
"For what?", he said.
"For making me... remember- what does happiness feel like."
"W-what do you mean?"
You laughed. "Forget it."
He's still curious. "Oh come on~~"
"Please.", you said.
He shuts up. "As you wish..."
You smiled. He smiled.

After some rides and walks, you both finally arrived at the front door of your apartment unit.
"Here we are.", you said.
Daehyun nodded and looked around, "You have a pretty fancy apartment for a foreigner, pabo girl."
"I know.", you answered, "Now hurry back to your dorm! I don't want you to get sleepy tomorrow!"
"Is this how you treat me? Knowing that we won't be able to spend much time together after this?"
You laughed, "What do you want me to do, huh?"
"A hug?"
You blushed a little. "You spoiled kid."
He smiled like a little child and he hugged you gently.
After some time, you tried to let go, but he didn't let you go.
You can just smile in his arms, enjoying the warm gentle hug.

He finally let go of you.

"Bye?", you said.
He smiled, "Bye."
You turn around to open the door.
You're busy trying to open the door, you thought he was gone already... when he - all of a sudden - turns you around and......

Kiss you gently.

"It's your first Seoul kiss, right?"
You blushed. "Ne~"
"Enjoyed it?"
You can't hold it. All the feelings toward this guy just float out from your heart.
You hugged him like you never wanted to let him go.
You're half-crying now.
Then you looked at him. Eye-to-eye.
"S-s-sa-sara-n-sarangh-h....."
He kissed you again. This time, more passionately.
"Don't say it before I officially said it to you first." He said, "But i don't wanna say it now. I want to say it later, when I knew everything about you already.. and you knew everything about me already... so we can accept each other well, and... I want to make it as romantic and as memorable as possible, too!"
You can only smile. "I'll look forward to it~"
You both smiled at each other, say goodbye, and...

"Ah! I forgot something."
"What?"
"Your phone number. Just in case we're separated or lost or something."
You laughed and you gave him your phone number.
"And you probably need other members' too.", he said.
So you both stand there in front of your apartment for like 10 minutes straight, switching phone numbers, kakaotalk, skype, and everything social-network-related.
Now you realize that idols do have this kind of things, too.
After that, he officially said goodbye and left.

You entered your apartment.
You're still in the living room when you received a text.

It's from Daehyun.

Pabo girl! Thanks for today. I had so much fun!
(Especially on the kissing part~ kkk)
Hurry up and sleep, okay? I'll wake you up tomorrow.
I'm on the subway now. I'm sure I'll be dreaming about you tonight~
Thank you so much! ^3^

You smiled reading it. You head to your bed room, getting ready to sleep.
You decide to reply the text.

Thank you so much, too, pabo guy~
As soon as you reach the dorm, you have to sleep rightaway!
Sleep tight, have a sweet dream! ^///^

You're now laying on the bed, smiling like an idiot, trying to sleep, when you received...
A voice note?

You open it.
You can hear Daehyun's beautiful voice singing you a ballad.
Along with the voice note, he added:

A lullaby for my pabo girl ^///^ good night~

You put it on replay and try to sleep.
You even still smiling when you tried to sleep.
This guy, this Daehyun guy, is really something.