3W2B: A Kitchen

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"Hoya.. it's weirdly peaceful in here."
"Eh? What do you mean?", he asked.
"How could there be no people in this huge restaurant? It's weird. It's a huge hotel too, there should be at least one guest."
He laughed suspiciously.
"Aegi don't tell me you book this restaurant for us both."
He laughed.
"Yah answer me~", you persuade him to answer quickly.
"I did."
"Mwo? You did what? You booked this restaurant?"
He nodded.
"Yah! Isn't it expensive?! And you also made that firework show.. yah aegi I know you're rich already but stop wasting money like that!"
"What wasting money?", he laughed, "I did it for the one I love."
"Still..", you pouted.
He touched your face and looked at you with his sorry face, "Mian."
You nodded.
"I didn't really spend so much money, though.."
"Eh?"
"The restaurant's owner is my uncle."
"EH?"
"I met him earlier and both of us were so surprised that we met each other. It's been a while since the last time I met him, and we both missed each other so much. He was like the closest uncle to me."
"Then?"
"When I talked about you, he was so happy that he even offered to make a special dinner for us both. I agreed, but I never thought he will book the whole restaurant just for the two of us.
He's also the kind of uncle that will go crazily happy if they know their nieces and nephews have a lover, so he also offered to give a beautiful firework show."
"So this is all like.. your uncle's plan and gift to you?"
He nodded. "Yep, because he missed me that much. Besides, he's a really super rich uncle. One of the richest man in Japan. These kind of things are nothing to him."
You sighed, "No wonder.."
"No wonder what?"
You laughed, "That firework show is so not you."
"What do you mean?"
"You're normally not a romantic person, Aegi.. I mean yes you're romantic, but not this kind of romantic.."
"You mean this is too sweet for someone like me, right?"
"Something like that.."
"I know right!!", he went crazy, "I almost refused his offers about this firework show because there will be a lot of people seeing this and also it's so not my style, but he said women love something like that so.. I followed him -.-", he explained.
You laughed, "But it's true, though. Actually I'm not a romantic-seeker.. I mean, I've seen firework confessions like this on movies and I thought it's so cheesy and embarassing.. but to see it live and to got it from the one I love and care about, even though it's not his real plan.. it melted me."
He smiled, "Jinjja?"
"Yep. I really should thank your uncle.."
He laughed.
"Oh yeah..", you forgot one thing, "So you paid nothing to your uncle?"
He smiled, "I'm not such an insolent nephew. I promised him to work and help him at the kitchen later."
"When?"
"Right after our dinner end to help him clean up, and tomorrow along with Infinite to sing some songs here to attract people."
"Could I join?"
He laughed, "How?"
"I'll help you clean up. And tomorrow I'll be the waitress."
He smiled, "As expected from a hard-working you. Sure you can.", he your hair.
"Thank you!"

And so, after some more time spending the night together, you both decided to help in the kitchen.
You opened the kitchen door to find some waiters and waitresses that were bringing your food to you earlier.
There were also some chefs. Lots of chefs.
You began speaking in Japanese (you could speak a really bit of it), "Er.. konbanwa (good night)!"
They looked at you confusedly, "Konbanwa.."
"Ng... ngg...", you looked like you wanted to say something big, "Arigato (thank you)."
And everyone laughed. Including Hoya, and a chef whose uniform was a bit different than the others.
Hoya, seeing that different chef, approached him and hugged him tightly, said thanks and then they both spoke in Korean.
Ah, he must be Hoya's beloved uncle. He wore different uniform since he's the owner.

"Are you Korean?", a lady with chef uniforms asked you with Korean. Eh? So she's a korean ahjumma?
"I'm not Korean, but I worked in Korea.", you smiled nicely.
"Ohh.. I'm Korean."
"Really? How could you get here?"
"This restaurant is a really huge and professional restaurant. Since there are lots of tourists from various countries, the owner of this restaurant whom you could see there..", she pointed at Hoya's uncle, "..wanted to make various food from each country. And so, he searched for so many chefs from lots of country to have one professional chef from each country, to make this restaurant has every food's real taste. You know, sometimes we found Korean foods that taste like Western food.. and Mr. Lee didn't want it to happen."
"Ah... I see..", you nodded. So he's a really hardworking person, just like Hoya. Maybe Hoya got his hardworking attitude from him.
"Are you Hoya's lover?", she asked.
"E-eh? No..", you laughed.
Suddenly you could hear Hoya answered from a far, "Soon, ahjumma!"
And everyone responded it with a laugh. Turns out every of them understand a bit Korean even though they're from various countries. Maybe it's because their boss is a Korean.
No wonder you could see so much different faces in here. They ARE from various countries.

"Let's work!!!", Hoya said powerfully.
"HAI!!!! (yes in Japanese)"

And so you worked with them. Turns out it's such a fun work to do.
You washed the dishes, cleaned the tables..
While chit-chating in both Korean and English.
You also found a chef from your own country and finally spoke your own mother-tongue language.
Hah.. it feels so good to speak your own language.

Hoya, seeing you talk in foreign language, asked you to teach him your language.
He asked how to speak "I love you" in your language.
You answered easily, and he nodded.
He repeated it, winked to you and left.
You're now blushing and are being teased by your own-country friend.

Whew.. it's really so much fun.

At 3.30am, everything's done.
Time to go back to your rooms.
You and Hoya said goodbye to all the workers as the workers also started to pack their things to go home.
"Sorry to keep you waiting until this late!", Hoya said, and waved to them.
They all smiled and waved back at you both.

Hoya then put his hands around your shoulder and took you to the elevator.
The elevator finally arrived. You got in it and waited until it reach the 33rd floor.
In the elevator, you and Hoya joke around and he played with your cheeks and so on.
Then, finally the elevator arrived at the 33rd floor.
He took you to the front of your room.

"You sure you don't wanna spend the night in my room?", he asked naughtily.
"YAH!"
He laughed, "I won't do anything bad!"
"Still! What if the others saw us?"
He smiled teasingly, "So you're okay with it if the others didn't see and caught us?"
"T-that's not what I mean!!"
He laughed, "Okay, okay. Sorry. Hurry up and go back to sleep then. We didn't know at what will tomorrow's work be like."
You nodded, "Yep! You too, okay?"
"Yep. Bye!"
"Bye!"
He pulled you to kiss your forehead. "Good night."
You blushed, "Good night."
And he walked to his room.