3W2B: A Call

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

Wait. Maybe not two warmer hearts. It's more like... one warmer heart, and one confused heart.
You're hella confused at who to choose: Hoya your forever bias, or Daehyun that's missing for one week.
You're kinda panic right now, and it's obvious. Everyone can see that you're scared and confused at the same time.

"Ng... you-ssi..", Hoya said.
You were completely lost in your own mind, you didn't hear even a bit from him.
He poked you. "you-ssi?"
You woke up. "A-ah! Yes?"
He smiled uncomfortably, "Ng.. Don't worry. I didn't take it seriously."
"W-what? What do you mean?"
"About the little confession I made earlier..."
"Hu-huh? Yes? What? I don't get it."
He rubs his head confusedly. "Y-yeah, I'll never take your confession seriously just because you said you like me.", he smiled, "I'm sure you were just saying it as a friend, you know, you like me as a friend, right? And that's how I will react to your confession. I'll react like you like me as your friend and not more than that."
You feel a bit relieved that he didn't take your 'confession' seriously. This way, you don't have to be so confused about Daehyun-or-Hoya-thingy.
He then continued, "I'm sure you're feeling uneasy right now because you're thinking about your special friend...?"
You blushed. "Ah, no, no. I---"
He pat your head, "It's okay. It's obvious that you have a special friend that you most-likely, LOVED - and it's also obvious that you LIKE me, but you don't LOVE me.... yet. Like and love is two whole different things, and don't worry.. I get it.", he smiled, "But! Someday I'll definitely make you LOVE me, like you love your special friend right now."
You smiled. He smiled back. Things get calmer. Both of you just sit there, lost in both of your minds, doing nothing.

Pretty awkward.

"Ng.. you-ssi.", he called.
"Yes?"
"Someday, please meet me up with your special friend."
You laughed.
He continued, "I really want to know how does he look like. The man who can make you fall in love."
You smiled, not knowing how to react.
"Are you both officially a couple yet?", he asked.
You smiled again, "No."
"Good.", he smiled, "Then I still got the chance."
Both you and Hoya laughed.
"Remember this, drawing goddess, I will make you love me. I will make you leave him. I will make you mine."
You blushed. "Let's see then."
And both of you laughed, then continued the work.

Days and days continued, Hoya kept coming to your apartment to review. He also kept showing his love and attention to you. He seriously wanted to make you his.
You and Hoya spent so much time together, and both of you, little by little, knowing each other more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were working at midnight, as usual. You saw the time and it's 01:00 AM early in the morning, but you don't care. You still have stuffs to do.
You can hear "Only Tears" coming. Oh, a call. Must be from Hoya or Infinite members nagging about the MV.
You grab your phone and put it on your ear without looking at the screen. You're ready for some unstoppable nags from those familiar voices.

"Annyeonghaseyo."
Wait. Wait a minute. This deep voice...?

"Pabo girl? Are you there?"
What. It can't be. Is it.......?

You then took a look at your phone screen to make sure who called you.
You unconsciously let a teardrop fell from your eyes when you see the name.

It's Jung Daehyun.

"Pabo girl annyeong? Are you listening?"
You can't answer him. You're lost deep inside your emotions.
"Pabo girl? Pabo girl~~?", he said continuously.
You finally answered, "What?!"
He laughed. "Finally! ...It's really good to hear your voice again."
You smiled. "Pabo.. Where have you been?!"
"Practicing, of course! Where have YOU been? I expect some missed calls from you on my phone, or some voice notes or messages or anything, but there's none! Did you really forget about me? Sobs~"
You laughed. "Of course I don't! It's just.. I was afraid that I bothered you and your precious intensive practice time." You stopped for a while, "Besides, your phone is not in your hand either."
He laughed. "Pabo girl is pabo."
"Yah! I've told you to stop calling me pabo girl."
"I've told you that I'll never stop calling you that, right?"
You smiled. "Aish you didn't change.."
And both of you laughed.

"Ng.. Pabo girl."
"Yes?"
"It's night already, have you locked your door? I'm afraid that some weird strangers will go inside your apartment and kill you or something."
"You wish that someone will come and kill me?"
He laughed. "Ani, ani.. But seriously, check your door."
"Fine~"

You then followed his instructions and check out your door.
Wait a minute. Your door is opened.

"Ng... Pabo guy...?", you called his name on phone. No response.
You check out your phone screen. The call is still going on, but where's Daehyun?
You're a bit scared right now, as your door is opened and you're really afraid that there are practically some weird guys coming to your apartment to kill you, just like what Daehyun said.
"Dae..?", you still tried to talk to him on phone. Still no response.

All of a sudden...
"BOO!", you can hear a gigantic scary voice behind you and a huge pair of hands going around your waist.
What? What is it? Akkkh you're really scared!!
You can only close your eyes. It's midnight, and your door is opened. And now there's a weird creature hugging you from behind. You're really scared that even your screams are not coming out.

You can hear creepy voices from behind. It's seriously really creepy.
You can hear the voice whispering you something.

"....Pa..................."

You got goosebumps.
It's extremely scary.

"...........Pa.................."

The creepy voice kept repeating 'Pa'.
What's with this 'PA'?!

"Pa............."

You're really scared. You can't really open your eyes.
The situation now is: You, with closed eyes, being hugged by a weird creature from the back that kept whispering you 'Pa....' in a dark living room.
Pretty awkwardly scary.

".........................Pa...................."

What the hell is going on here?
You're sick of Pa's.

"Bo..............."

Oh so that's it.
You quickly get off from the weird hands, turn on the lights with full confidence and no more afraidness.

"YAH! DAEHYUN-SSI!", you scold the handsome creature in front of you. "You almost killed me!"
You can see the charming guy in front of you laughing like crazy. "HAHAHAHA PABO GIRL IS PABO~!", and he continued laughing.
"Aish jinjjayo.. You're really.......", you're completely speechless while he's still laughing at your reactions.
After some time, he finally stopped laughing.

"Mianhae.", he said while patting your head.
"You bad guy.", you pouted, as he welcomed you in his arms.
He hugged you warmly and comfortably..
You realize you've missed this guy too much.

"How have you been?", you asked him while drowning your head in his chest.
He smiled, "Practicing hard and missing you each day..."
You blushed and hit him softly. "Corny."
And both of you laughed.
Still hugging, he asked you, "How about you? How was your job?"
Ah! Yes! Your job! And... your departure to Japan!
Now you're thinking about how to say it to him.

You lift your head to look at his handsome face. "I wanna tell you bunch of things."
"Then tell me." He smiled, "I have plenty of time now."
You look at the clock. Wait, it's still around 1AM...? Come to think about it, how did he.......?

"I sneak out from the practice room.", he said, as if he can read your mind or something.
"Why?"
"It's our sleeping time, but I cannot sleep. So i walked here instead, knowing that your apartment and TS' building are not that far."
You smiled, "You bad bunny."
He pat your head again, "I have to go back at 4AM to practice, so in this 2 hours time.. please tell me as much as you can."
He smiled. You smiled. 
You took him to the sofa.
He's sitting with his arms stretched out on the sofa, inviting you to rest at his arms.
You followed him, and now you're resting comfortably at his warm arms.

"You know..", you began telling your story as he played with your hair. "I got the chance to work with my idols."
He smiled, "Jinjjayo? Who is it?"
You laughed. "You don't know my idols?"
"Ng.. Nope."
"Well then I'll tell you someday."
"Eh?"
You laughed. "You know, it's a dance group, just like B.A.P."
He nodded. "Then, then?"
You continued, "They're my idols ever since I was a teen." You stopped for a while, "Therefore, I have a bias there."
"Bias? Is it a member that you liked most?"
"Yes~ And guess what, this bias of mine wanted to meet you someday."
"Me?"
You smiled, "Yes, you. I told him about you..... ng, actually, he found out about you by himself. And he really wanna meet you."
"Eh?", Daehyun sure is confused.
You change the topic rightaway, knowing that you have a lot more important topic to be talked about.
"Ng.. And I'm going to Japan."
He's shocked. "W-w-what? Wae? When? Why?"
You looked at the calendar. "Exactly two days from now, to film my idol group's MV."
"EH? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"Mianhaeyo.. but I didn't get the chance to tell you.. Besides, you're really busy."
He sighed. "How long will you go?"
"Around two weeks."

Silence.

"Two weeks?"
You nodded.
He lift your face gently. "If so, let's do our best together."
"Eh?"
He smiled, "I'll still be having my intensive practices, remember? Even though I'll have my phones from next week, it's still a really hard intensive practice."
You look at him and nodded. "Yes! Let's do our best for two weeks!"
He pat your head again. "Let's call each other in the two weeks. And leave some voice notes too."
You nodded.
He continued, "You have to send more, though, because you're doing the fun activities and I'll just sit at the dorm practicing."
You nodded again. "Yes Sir~"
You sighed, "Let's not change even a bit in this two weeks, okay?", you smiled.
"Change? How could that even possible?", he laughed.
"I don't know..", you smiled, "Just don't change, okay?"
"Does that mean I can't change my clothes?"
You laughed. "You corny pabo guy."
And both of you smiled at each other.

"Other than that, we still have two days till your departure, right?", he said.
You nodded.
"Then let's make our very best of it! Let's spend lots of fun times together!!!"
He said it so energeticly, and that made you smile.

Fine then.
"LET'S GOO~!"