3W2B: A Memory

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

Awkward silence.

You, with unusual pose (of course, you were hiding IN a blanket and trying to shape like a ball), teary eyes, and sprained leg.
Them, with confused faces, looking at you without blinking like they just found a little lost ugly duckling.
You still can't move your leg. You're just completely weird right now.

"...hi...", Himchan looked at you and waved his hands, but his face is clearly a poker face.
"H-h-hello.. Nice to meet you.. Eh..ehehehe.", you answered super awkwardly.
"Ng.. nice to meet you too. H-hahaha~", Himchan replied again with his awkwardness.

"So you're the girl Daehyun talked about?", Yongguk finally began speaking.
"Ng.. yeah, i guess so. I just met him yesterday and I was hiding under the blanket so yeah.. that's me.", you tried not to look awkward.
"How long have you been here?", Yongguk asked.
"Before you both entered the room?"
"So you heard all of our conversations?", Yongguk asked continuously.
"Y-yeah?"

Silence. Oh no, he's mad.

"Good.", Yongguk smiled and back to his seat again. What?
You're left with a big question mark hanging on your head.

He laughed, maybe at your silly facial expressions, "It's good. That way I don't have to retell everything."
What should he retell everything anyway?, you think.
"You see, the moment I read it.. I was actually going to find you."
You're getting scared.
"He said to take care of you, right?"
Oh, what a relieve.
"And..."
What now?
"To ask you for help."
Huh?

"You knew everything already, right?", he asked.
"Pretty much."
"So.. now..." he stopped talking.

Silence.

He looked at you deeply, "I'm begging you. Please. I don't want them to be mad at me."
You smiled, "They're not mad at you. They love you, they miss you. That letter is the prove."
"If so, what should we do now?", he asked.
"The CEO.", you answered.
"What?", said Yongguk and Himchan in the same time.
"The CEO is the key, right? Without signing the quitting contract, Daehyun can't totally stop being an artist on TS."
They looked at each other. "Why didn't we think about that earlier?", Himchan said.
They both smiled and hurried to the CEO's office room, but realizing that you're not following them, they went back to the room.

"What's wrong?", they asked like nothing's wrong.
"Sprained leg, remember?", you answered.
"Ah, yeah. Let me help you walk.", and Yongguk began helping you stand up.

That very moment...
"Hello!", an unfamiliar voice came up. You three looked at the door and there's an ahjussi bringing a box of chicken.
"Who wants chicken?", he said innocently with his cute chubby face. He looked pretty old, like 40-50s but he still has that baby fat on his face.

"Ah, hyung..", Himchan said.
Wait. Hyung? It's pretty weird because the s could be... so big, yet he still called him 'hyung'.
That moment, Himchan whispered something to you, "Don't ever call him ahjussi or he will kill you."
Oohhh, so now you understand why. But you still have no idea who this 'ahjussi-hyung' was.

"Hyung we don't need your chicken. Well maybe we need it later but right now we have something more crucial.", said Yongguk.
"What is it?", that guy panicked.
Yongguk began to ask, "Do you let Dae----"
"Ah, if it's about Daehyun-ah, don't worry.", he said.
Yongguk and Himchan smiled, they knew what happened even though this guy didn't say it to them, but HELLO? You don't get it.

This ahjussi-hyung-guy noticed your confused expression and explained, "I didn't let him go out of this company."
Ah, what a relieve.
He continued, "Yes he said he needs a break and wants to go back to Busan for a little while, and I said yes. But I will never let go such a talent."
Himchan and Yongguk both nodded. What?

He smiled again, probably noticed your super duper confused face again, "He was the last member to join."
You're left with even more confused face.
He smiled even more, "B.A.P was a 5-members group." he continued, "...but even that time, I knew there's something missing. But i didn't know what that is, until I came to the high-school graduation event of Daehyun." He continued, "My friend is the owner of the school, and he invited me to attend his school event. It's a graduation event, with all the students showing off their talents on and off stage."
He began telling his memory about founding Daehyun, "At first, I didn't really want to go. It's just a normal yearly high-school event, and this friend of mine invited me every year. And it's not a big deal if I actually came or not. But since there was nothing to do that time, I decided to go. I watched the show with the principal, which is, my friend, and I was talking with him that time when I heard such a beautiful voice coming from the stage." He continued, "I automatically move my head to the stage and found some students dance-covering some popular dance groups. [you can search for these performances on youtube] And i asked him, 'Whose voice was that?' and the principal answered lightly, 'You mean Daehyun?' and blah blah blah so I finally know about him and as soon as he goes off stage, I called him and asked him to be a trainee."

"So you found Daehyun accidentally?"
"Yeah, pretty much. The moment I heard him sing, the moment I promised to myself I will never let this talent go." He continued, "I mean like, he was dance-covering so he can dance well. He sing well and he has this super beautiful voice character in him. And it turns out he can rap well too. He can even do Zelo's LTE rap well. [watch MTV Special BAP-Block B where he imitated Zelo] And what's more awesome is, the principal showed me Daehyun's report card." He stopped talking for a while and continued, "Most of them are A's."

You just get goosebumps.

"So the moment he agreed to be a trainee, I decided to take all the best treatments out there to make him look stunning, as stunning as his talents.", he said.
You replied, "So you mean he wasn't as stunning as now?"
"Well, what can you expect from a guy who does everything well?"
"What do you mean?"
"First, he's good at sports. He usually go outside and play sports with his friends. That's why he's a bit tanned.
Second, he's also good at arts. You know his singing skills, he can rap, he can dance, he can play instruments.
Third, he got fancy A's on his report cards.", he explained, "He can't get a super brilliant look, too, right? If so, God will be so unfair."
Ah, he got a point.
"He's not ugly ugly though. He just need some parts fixed. But NOT plastic surgeries. Just some treatments, and it worked out. The moment I saw him, I saw talent, and a hided handsome face. He has got handsome face, but with all his activities and stress, it's hided beneath all of his tan and such. After some treatment, see, his true face come out. He's as handsome as I thought.", he explained.
"But then now he'll be super stunning, then? He got the look and got the talent.. What does he need now?", you asked.
The three of them smiled. "Ah, we need to fix something about him..", the guy answered.
"What?", you're curious.
The three of them answered exactly in the same time, "His attitude."

And they laughed.
"He's not a bad criminal guy that punches everyone he met, or a psycho that kills out random people on the street, but....", the guy explained again, "He's really stubborn."
Yongguk and Himchan nodded.
"I know he's been saying other people are as stubborn as hell, but actually, he's also that stubborn. And even more stubborn.", the chubby ahjussi said.
"He also has this kind of personality, that, he thinks he's always right. Well mostly he is right, but sometimes when he is right but we can't take his opinion because of some situations, ...", that chubby guy stopped talking and the three of them began laughing. More like remembering-silly-stories-laugh.
"He's just stubborn. Really stubborn.", Himchan wraps it all up.

"Ah, don't forget his whole likes-dislikes thing.", the chubby guy said.
"Ah yeah! Whenever he likes someone, he treats them super duper well. But if he dislikes someone, well, you can see what he did to me earlier.", Yongguk added, "He's so brave and harsh even though I'm his hyung."
You all laughed. But there's still something that you still didn't know.

"Sorry, ng.. what should I call you?", you asked the chubby guy.
"Ng.. oppa?", then he and Yongguk and Himchan began to laugh.
"Ah.. oppa. Sorry if it's kinda rude, but can you tell who are you?"

Super. Awkward. Silence.

And now they all burst into laughters.
"HAHAHAHA. We've been talking all this time and you still didn't know who he is?", Himchan asked.
"Nope."
"And even with his beautiful story about finding Daehyun and such, you have no idea who he is?"
"...No... Ng... Wait. Let me think.", you said.

They're all holding their laughters like hell, waiting for your answer.
After some time, you finally answered, "Is he the CEO of TS Entertainment?"
And they burst out into laughters again.
"Of course, silly! HAHAHAHA.", Yongguk said, and all of you just burst into laughter together. Then you all talked about random things, laugh together, and just simply forget about the time.

Suddenly, Himchan looked like he's really shock as if he just remembered something.
"What's wrong?", said the CEO of TS Entertainment, Kim Jong Dae ahjussi. You mean... oppa.
"What time is it?", Himchan asked still with his shocked face.
"2AM, why?", Jongdae-oppa answered.
"Whoa I never knew it's this late already!", you said, pretty surprised after knowing the time. But you don't mind though, you completely believe you're save with these three persons.
"No no I mean.. Daehyun-ssi. He said he'll be leaving back to Busan early in the morning right?"

Oh no. Now you all completely forget about this crucial thing.

"You really want to let him go without any explainings? To let him go with anger to Yongguk? And come to think about it, we have our comeback soon. Even if he just go for 2-3 months, he can miss a lot of practices."
Now you see all the shocked faces in them. Why don't you guys realize this earlier?
And this Jongdae ahjussi ....you mean oppa, he's the CEO. Yes he didn't let Daehyun quit TS but why the hell he let him go back to Busan, knowing that B.A.P will have their comeback soon? And besides, Daehyun didn't say how long will he go. It can be 2-3 months, it can be a year, it can be years and years and years...

Now you all just confused about what to do.