3W2B: A Bathroom

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

 

He looked at you, “Why did you cry? Did I just make you cry? ……. ARGH what kind of man I am.. I let the girl I loved cry because of me.. in front of me.. I…..”
“Hoya…”, you called him crying. He was so lost in his own mind, looking at the ground and covering his ears.
“Hoya..”, you cried even more.
“Hoy-----“

He grabbed you so fast that you didn’t even realize it. He hugged you so tight.
“I was so scared of losing you, you know..”, he said while rubbing your head. “Please don’t do it to me again..”
“I said I won’t.”, you said while hugging him tightly.

You both hugged for a while without saying anything.
You understand each other already.

After some time, you finally spoke up.
Still hugging, you asked,  “Hoya.. are you crying?”
You were going to push him away and looked at his face, but he pulled you and hugged you even tighter. “Aaah don’t look at me.”, he said.
“So you were crying…”, you laughed, “Hoaegi.”

“Hoya..”, you called him again. “How did you find my location?”
“I was waiting at your door when some Hana staffs went past me and told me that you were going to Harajuku with Mirae. So I went here by taxi and searched for you like crazy.”
You smiled, “Your taxi didn’t get traffic? I got an hour traffic just to got here.”
“No.. I think the love goddess understand how worried I am.”
You blushed.
“Why did you have to go here on the first place?”, he asked.
“I… I wanted to buy something.”
“What? Did you really have to go this far just to buy something? What do you want to b------“
“A dress. A dress to be wore on the rooftop with you.”, you said, making him laugh.
“Did you really think that dresses are THAT necessary?”
“Well… it’s a candle-light dinner, so…”
He pushed you to look at your face, “What kind of dress did you buy?”
You took the dress and showed him. “Taadaa!”

He laughed, “You really wanna wear this?”
You pouted, “Why?”
He smiled, “No.. It’s just..”
“It’s just what?”
“It’s just.. you’ll look so beautiful in it.”
“E-eh?!”, you blushed.
He smiled, “It’s night already so we better go home. …One day, Aegi, wear that dress for me, okay?”

You smiled.
“Okay.”

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally reached the hotel. It's 11pm already.
You both arrived at the 33rd floor.
He took you till the front of your door.
"I guess it's time to say goodbye..", he said sadly.
"... You really wanna say goodbye?"
"What do you mean?"
You smiled, "Because I personally still want to play."
He laughed, "Play? This late at night?"
"It's okay, right.. I just wanna spend more time with you."
"You sure you don't wanna sleep?"
"I'm sure. Ah, but you'll shoot tomorrow, huh? I guess you can't do it. You have to keep your----"
"Let's play then!"
"Eh?"
"You said you want to play, right? Then let's play!"
You laughed, "Hmm.... okay. Let me go into my room first."
"Eh? For what?"
"Just wait here for 10 minutes. PROMISE I'll go out. I won't leave to Harajuku with Mirae this time."
He laughed, "You're so funny.."
You smiled and went inside the room.

As soon as you opened the door, Mirae went to you like crazy. "you!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!", she shouted.
You covered your ears. "Yah yah. Yes i'm okay. Hoya-----"
"HOW ABOUT HOYA?! WHY? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HOYA?"
"He's okay! He saved me."
"HE SAVED YOU?!", she hugged you, "Aish thank god you're both still alive.. What happened earlier?"
"Eonni, I'll tell you everything that happened earlier but now please help me with one thing.."
"O-okay okay. What is it?"
"Could you help me do my hair?"

And so, you wore the dress you just bought and Mirae helped you to make your hair look better.
And within 10 minutes, everything's done. 
Ehhh.... no. It's even more than 10 minutes.
Why didn't Hoya knock the door to hurry you?

You then went out confidently, to find Hoya sitting on the floor waiting for you.
He realized something's going out of room. He looked up and.....
"Whew.", he said.
You laughed, "Why?"
"I...... I......", he lost his words, "Aish you're too pretty.", he hugged you and rub your head.
"Where do you want to go to?", he asked.
"Your room."
"E-EH?!", he got shocked.
You laughed, "I mean to change your clothes."
"Clothes? What's wrong? I prepared this for a candle-light dinner so I guess it's tidy enough... right? See, I wore shirts and----"
"I don't want to go on a late-night date with you if you keep wearing that clothes. It's full of death auras(?) because you've punched and kicked so many guys earlier."
He laughed, "Okay okay."

You then went to his room.
"Who's your roommate?"
"I don't have any. There are 4 rooms prepared for Infinite so one member that won the rock-paper-scissors game will get that one room and sleep alone. And I'm the winner.", he smiled.
"Ooh I see.."
He opened the door and you both went into his room. Wow. An artist's room must've been different, huh.

"Isn't it cool?", he asked.
"It is.."
"You sure you don't want to do anything in this... huge.. amazing.. peaceful... room that's full of... passion... love... and......."
"Shut up and change your clothes."
He laughed, "I was referring to pillow fight, not ...."
"Not what?! Hurry and--"
"I know you were thinking about 'that'..."
"JUST HURRY UP!"
He laughed and left to the bathroom.
You sighed-smiling, this aegi is really cute.

After a few moments, he called you from the bathroom. "you~"
"Neee?", you answered, without your eyes moving from the TV. You were so bored waiting that you decided to watch the TV.
"Could you please take my trousers that I put inside the wardrobe?"
"Arasseo..", you walked to the wardrobe and found the trousers. Hihi, it feels like you both were married.

"Aegi here's your trousers...", you said it in front of the bathroom's door.
"I'll open the door just a bit, okay.. I didn't wear any pants right now."
Your face turned red. You closed your eyes and stretched your arms to give the trousers to the person-without-pants inside the bathroom, ......

When you realized you're being pulled inside the bathroom.
OH GOD OH GOD WHAT DID HOYA WANT RIGHT NOW
You still can't open your eyes. Who the hell would open their eyes knowing there's an attractive guy without pants in front of them?!

You could hear him laugh. "Open your eyes."
"I won't!", you said.
"I said open it."
"I said I won't!"
He grabbed your waist all of a sudden and make you sit on the washstand.
You screamed a little and trying to find what's going on, so you opened your eyes.
But realizing the situation doesn't let you to open your eyes, you closed it again.
Hoya laughed one more time, "I wore pants, really!"
So you practically opened your eyes. "Jinjj----" ........... "YAH YOU LIED TO ME!"
Hoya laughed as you closed your eyes once more.

He was wearing nothing but his underwear, seriously.
(You guys know Siwon's Mr. Simple photoshoot? Yep something really y like that. But this time it's not lime-green boxers.)
You might be used to seeing men's upper bodies, but how about the lower ones?
And he's wearing a tight y underwear (NOT BOXERS!) and his legs were so perfect....
"Yah Hoya~~~~ wear your clothes and trousers."
"I will wear my trousers. I will, I will."
"Jinjja?"
"If you believe me, that's it."
You, believing him, opened your eyes. You sighed. Yes he has wore his trousers.. and you thought his upper body will be okay since it's normal for guys to reveal their upper bodies, but seeing his muscular body and chocolate abs...........

"Yah I don't wanna live in this planet anymore.", you said, resulting him laugh.
"Waeyooo~?", he asked.
"Aish could you not tease me with your body like that...."
He laughed, "Why? You're weak of y bodies?"
"YAH WHICH GIRL IN THE WORLD ARE NOT WEAK OF Y BODIES?!"
He laughed even more, "Are you the type of girl that will keep her ity until she's married?"
"I am.", you said it confidently.
"Good.", he said.

Silence.

"G-Good what?!"
He laughed, "Because me too."
"You too?"
"Yep."

Silence.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! AISH REALLY..."
He laughed once again, "I was testing you! Besides this kind of thing is normal, right? You could see men wearing only underwear.."
"Where?", you asked.
"On..... underwear.... packagings......"
"You mean underwear models?"
"Yeah.."

Silence.

You sighed, "Here's the thing, aegi.."
"What?"
"..... you're not an underwear model."
He laughed, "Hahaha! But my postures actually are good enough to be one."
"Yeah your body is really good."
"I know, right?"
"Yeah.."

Silence.

"YAH WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS!", you shouted. He laughed.
"Wear your shirt, really!", you said.
"Wear it for me."
"Aish you're really a baby..", you jumped down to reach the ground and wore the white shirt to him.
Turns out it's a shirt similar to the ones he wore on Paradise promotions (that's 3/4-transparent and the one that you leave the upper buttons ed). Yah he looked really y.

"Shall we go now?", he said while wearing his outer clothes.
NOW HE SERIOUSLY LOOK LIKE HE'S GOING TO PERFORM 'PARADISE'!

"Yah are you performing Paradise right now?", you asked.
He laughed, "Nope... I wore this because I wanted to go on a date WITH my paradise."

You thought about his words for some moment.
The moment you got it, the moment you blushed, he took your hand and walked outside the bathroom.