3W2B: A Betrayal?

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

 

In his warm hug, you asked him, "Aegi.."
"Ne?", he answered.
"Do you have any sad childhood stories?"
He laughed lightly. "I do."
You, still in his arms, hugged him tighter, "Tell me."
He laughed, "In this position?"
You smiled and looked at him, "It's okay right? It feels so safe here."
He smiled sweetly.

Silence for a while. He seems to be preparing his feelings to tell his sad story.
"You see... I've always been dreaming to become a singer."
You looked at him, anticipating his story.
"Not pure singer though. I also had a deep passion for dancing, and I just wanna combine it both. That means being an artist like I am now is just the perfect answer, right?"
You nodded.
He smiled, "My parents also wanted me to be a singer.. but here's the thing. They wanted me to sing. Sing, sing, sing and just sing. I mean.. they wanted me as a pure singer with heavenly and technical voice that performs on musicals and such. They didn't want me to be a dance group member."
"So you ran from yo-----------"
"Ssh.", he touched your lips and told you to stop talking and let him talk first. "We'll go to that part later."
You nodded and he smiled.
"Here's the thing, aegi.. That day, I saw a new family moving to the house next to mine. I saw a boy with similar ages as me, and wanted to be his friend - or hyung or dongsaeng or whatever. That time, I never thought he'll cause so much pain to me."

He continued, "I got to know him and finally knew that he's two years younger than me. I'm his hyung. He was such a spoiled kid. He was so stubborn, but it makes me get the feeling that I have to take care of him."
"Until one day when I got back from playing basketball with my friends, I saw him inside my house and was being swarmed by people and also my parents. I was curious, so I got closer."

Your face turned stiff. You're damn curious.
He continued, "And I heard such a beautiful voice coming from his mouth. It was really beautiful for a little kid like him that time. ...He sang and sang, and I was so proud of him. Until......."
"Until what?", you asked.
"Until I heard my own mom saying;

He sings so good!
Unlike my son who cannot sing and just dance wherever he likes..
I wish he's my son."

You bigger your eyes, can't believe what you just heard.
He smiled, "That time, I, who was bringing my big basket ball in my small hands, dropped it and ran as fast as I can. The falling ball made sounds and it made my mom realize that I WAS THERE. She tried to catch me up but she stopped after a few steps.."

"Me, who realized that I'm not being chased by my own mom.... was so sad and down. I cried so much at that time.
Until..... until I heard my dad's car machine and saw my dad's car stopped right in front of me.
He offered his big hands, smiling while asking me, 'What are you doing here, my son?'
I didn't say anything, I just cried and cried while he took me to our house."

"In the house, I could see my mom sitting uncomfortably on the sofa. Seems like she's been waiting for me to come home.
I didn't want to see her eyes, I just walked to my room and slept."

He continued, "Days and days have gone, she didn't actually say sorry about it. But our relationship got better again as she never talked about that boy anymore. I kept being friends with him, but I tried my best to make him and my mom never meet ever again."

"During that time, I practiced singing even harder than before. Singer is indeed my dream, but after that 'accident', I tried my best to prove myself. I wanted to make my mom proud of me.
I joined singing courses with my own money, I joined singing competitions without anyone knowing...
Until that time - it was March 28th. My birthday."

He laughed - but not freely laughed. More like a laugh that pities himself.
"I won a singing competition and got my first ever singing trophy at that day, and I was going to take it home and show it to my mom.
It was my 17th birthday, and I knew that if I actually show it to her that day, she's gonna be so proud of me."

"I got home cheerfully, cannot wait to show her the trophy.
Opened the door..

.......to see my mom adoring that boy singing."

Silence. He seems to be having such a hard time remembering all of it.
You realized that hugging is not the best position, so you let go of his body and took his hands instead.
He hold onto your hands so tightly. He sure is holding his tears.

"It hurts, aegi.. to see my mom adoring another kid and wanting him as her son instead of me. It hurts..
But I didn't cry. I don't wanna cry in front of her.
I walked to her, gave her my trophy and certificate, and bowed.
... The next thing I did, was going to my room and packed everything I had to pack. I've decided that I cannot wait any longer to achieve my dreams. I cannot be stuck in a house with a parent that didn't even want my presence.
I was still a student, though, and it's like my last year of high school.
But I didn't care at all, I just packed everything, walked confidently through the living room where my mom sat waiting for me..
She kept saying sorries and I actually wanted to cry and hug her at that very time, but my pride hold me.
I bowed to her and left the house. I've decided to achieve my dreams in Seoul. I was so sick of Busan that time."

He seems to be wanting to continue the story, but a teardrop fell from his beautiful eyes.
He fastly pulled his head down to hide his tears from you.
You grabbed his cheeks and pulled it up, so he's now looking at you and you're looking at him.
You wiped his tears and said, "Don't continue the story if you don't feel like it. I'll be waiting for the next episodes."
You smiled sweetly at him, making him to smiled back at you.
He hold your hands which were on his cheeks. "Kamsahamnida aegi-ssi.", he smiled.
He took your hands off his cheeks and kissed it. "I couldn't do anything more since your heart is somehow filled by that special friend of yours.. Czh. Why did you have to meet him first? Why not me? If you actually met me first, you must've been mine now. I'd be able to kiss and hug you all day."

You smiled and blushed. "Kiss and hug me all day?", you repeated.
"Yes, and also treated you right! Not ignoring your texts and calls like he did earlier.
Because in any ways, my girlfriend is not a normal person or commoner..
She's a princess."

You smiled at how sweet he is. He's true though, if you actually met Hoya first, you'd totally fell for him at once.
As he's also your bias, and his fast moves of making you his.. you'd seriously be his now if you didn't meet Daehyun earlier.
Daehyun... he somehow captivated your heart and locked it so it won't move to anybody else, no matter how he ignored you.

You unconsciously thought about Daehyun, didn't realize that Hoya has been calling your name.
"Aegi?", he asked. No response.
"you?" No response.
"Jagiya~" He tried to tease you, but still no response.
He smiled naughtily and grabbed your face all of a sudden. He was going to kiss you forcedly, knowing you'll reject his kiss.
He thought you'll wake up from your daydream this way.

You, who realized that Hoya grabbed your face and wanting to kiss you all of a sudden, got shocked of course.
As his handsome face kept approaching yours, you didn't know how to react.
You honestly really really really wanted to kiss him, but how about Daehyun?

His face came closer and closer, you have no idea that he was just teasing you.
What to do what to do...

 

 

Ah........... Mianhae pabo guy...............
You grabbed Hoya's face and kissed him.
Hoya, who got really surprised at your reaction, smiled during the kiss, making it feels funny to your lips.
You then let your hands go off his face and he then lead the kiss while playing his right hand on your hair and touching your chin with his left hand.

After some time, the kiss stopped.
You realize you've somehow 'betrayed' Daehyun, but....

"I've told you you'll fall for me, right?", Hoya smiled confidently, "Look how you betrayed him.. You're gonna be mine for sure."
You didn't know how to react. "I.. I.. I did that be-b-because.. ng.. as.. as a thanks to you."
He smiled so charmingly, "I didn't care for what you actually did that for. The important thing is, you chose and decided to kiss me."
You blushed.
"Thanks.", he said. You nodded.

"In any ways, aegi-ssi..", he said, "I think we both forgot about Woohyunnie....."
You got back to the real life. You have to draw a masterpiece within a day and gave it to the greasy tree Woohyunnie.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO

"Ok hoaegi don't talk to me for 20 minutes.", you said.
As Hoya nodded, you grabbed your pencil case and perfect everything with those normal-looking pens.
You made some lines, shades, colors, just everything to make it perfect.
Don't forget the details and everything to make it even more daebak.

After some time using both your hands and brain, you sighed.
"It's done!", you said, and you moved your head to see Hoya.
Hoya looked so surprised and can't believe what he has been looking at.
Realizing that you've actually finished, he laughed with his eyes still on your paper.

"How did you.......", he laughed, losing words to say.
You laughed.
Suddenly there's an announcement from the hotel. It can be heard everywhere.

You and Hoya freezed for a while, wanting to hear the announcement clearly.

Attention please,

You both could hear a receptionist's beautiful lady voice.

HANA is looking for their fellow workers, you and Hoya, to join the evening snack together.
Please gather in the hotel's restaurant in the 4th floor, ------

You can hear those weird ultrasonic voices coming from the mic.
Silence. What could just happen.

...

YAH! HOYA-SSI! YOU-SSI! COME ON HERE!
DON'T LOSE YOURSELVES TOO MUCH BEING ALONE!
WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!
WE'VE CALLED YOU BOTH FOR LIKE INFINITE TIMES!
... and yeah annyeonghaseyo inpiniteu imnida~
AND SO YOU BOTH PLEASE JUST HURRY UP AND GET HERE!
!@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@!#$%^&^%$#@!

And the announcement ended.
I.. it's.. It's Woohyun.

Sigh.
The next thing you know, was both you and Hoya facepalmed... because of the greasy namtree.