3W2B: A Prank Call(s?)

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You walked and walked to your apartment while listening to B.A.P's songs that you've just downloaded yesterday while working.
Yep, you really wanna know more about B.A.P's career.
You listened to Power and searched for the lyrics.
You searched for that kind of lyrics that included the names of the members singing, so you know who's singing at the moment.
(Author suggests you to listen to Power atm)

First is the super deep voice, which is written as "Bang Yongguk's part". You were totally amazed at how ily deep is his voice.
Then it's written "Himchan". Nice voice~
Then "Jongup". Cute voice~
Then "Youngjae". Woah, beautiful voice.
Then... your heart thumped a bit. "Daehyun". You listened to it well and you got goosebumps because of his complicated-notes part. It was amazing.

Then the chorus.
Then Youngjae.
Then the chorus again.
Then Daehyun again. Gosh, you REALLY can spazz because of this guy's unbelievable voice.

Then the catchy "Hate You~" part.

Then..
"Zelo". DAEBAK. His raps are so freakin fast!

Jongup, Himchan, ...
Then Youngjae's catchy ani-aniya part.
Then Daehyun again.. with his y "ARGHHH" part.

Chorus, Youngjae, chorus, Daehyun.
Warning warning warning warning~
Hate you hate you part~

Some nervously-making music....
Bomb bomb follow me part...

Then you heard a freakin beautiful high notes and improvisation.
WHAT. THE. HELL you just heard. That high notes was daebak. Really daebak.
You didn't realize the song has ended and you have actually entered your apartment room right now.
So you walked unconsciously?
Who cares. That high note is really.. Aish.. Who sang that part? It's not written on the lyrics.
You got freakin' curious.

You take a look at the clock and found out it's around 5AM already.
Okie, time to work, you think.
You set yourself on your bed to start working again, when you received a voice-note.

"Annyeong.", that deep husky voice said. Keke, it's Daehyun.
"Pabo girl, I'll continue my intensive practices from now on~ please wish me luck!
I'll perfect everything as soon as possible, so I can find some time to meet you tomorrow to wish my last goodbye before your departure to Japan..
I'll contact you tomorrow about where and when should we meet.
For now, I'm going to practice! Ppyong~!"

The voice note ended.
You smiled.
Pabo guy fighting!, you think.
You then thought of asking about the high-notes thingy to him tomorrow when you meet up. Keke, it'll be a start of a fun conversation.
And so, you continued working.

You worked and worked without realizing that it's a whole new afternoon already.
Your clock said it's 3PM. Whoa, you worked for almost 12 hours non-stop.
You decided to look for some food and you found some fast-ramyun on your dining table. 
You cooked it and ate it while - still - working.

You worked and worked again, you really wanted to perfect everything.
You fix this and that, this and that........
You seriously can't believe that it's 7PM already.
WHAT?

You checked your phone just in case Daehyun contacted you to tell about his promise.
Nothing's there.
You were going to go back to your work when a call suddenly came.
You panicly took the phone and answered the call rightaway, when......

"DRAWING GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!", you can hear extreme screams that almost made you deaf.
You were completely shocked. "W-what?! Aish you guys..."
Yeah, it's Infinite.
You can hear their happy laughs. Erghh...
"Drawing goddess!", you can hear Sungjong said, "Have you packed your bag?"
"We're going to Japan tomorrow early in the morning, remember?", Woohyun said.

OMG DID YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING JAPAN-RELATED
YOU HAVEN'T PACKED ANYTHING YOU HAVEN'T PREPARED ANYTHING
IT'S NIGHT ALREADY OH MY GOODNESS HOW WILL YOU PREPARE

You unconsciously shut your mouth for some seconds, causing them to worry.
"Drawing goddess? Are you alright?"
You finally woke up. "Y-y-yes, I'm al-alright."
"Let me guess. You forgot to pack, didn't you?", Sunggyu said.
You smiled awkwardly. "Y-yes."
They all laughed.
"It's okay, you still have time.", Sungyeol said.
"Btw, how about the MV? Is it done yet?", Myungsoo asked.
"Ah, it's all done, but I still need to perfect some more things."
"If it's just some finishings then we can do it later in Japan.", Sunggyu said, "The more important thing right now is your bag. You have to pack them right now."
You answered, "Yeah I will, as soon as the call ended."
"Oh okay then the call just ended. Pack well drawing goddess~ Beep beep.", Sungyeol said and the call seriously ended.
You sighed. It's 7PM, you still have 3 hours till most of the shops are closed.
You really have to do your best packing.

You started packing like crazy. You bought all the things you need, you went back to apartment to continue packing when you realize you haven't bought some things, and so you continuously go back and forth to the minimarket and other shops.
Sigh. Life is hard.

Exactly on 10PM, you finished your packing well.
You sighed. Finally.

You've prepared everything that your laptop is even in its comfy bag already, meaning you can't work anymore... except you really want to mess everything up again.
You laid down on your bed.
Daehyun said he would call, right...?
You didn't expect him to actually take you out on his busy days, you just... wanted to hear his voice...

You kept thinking about him, didn't realize that you unconsciously overslept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your phone rang. For how many times, you don't know, but it kept ringing, but you ignored it as you really wanted to continue sleeping.
But this one was really bothering you, so you took your phone to look at what's bothering you all this time.
The annoying voice ended and you could find 53 MISSED CALLS on your screen.
Oh, missed calls. Dunno, don't care.
You were going to go back to sleep when you realize........
You forgot to check out the names that have been calling you like crazy.
You took your phone and opened the missed-call log.

Mr. Stewart x 3
Sungjong x 14
Woohyun x 6
Sunggyu x 3
Sungyeol x 8
Myungsoo x 5
Dongwoo x 12
Hoya x 2

Oh. Mr.Stewart and Infinite.
You decided to go back to sleep.

One second.
Two seconds.
Three seconds.
Four seconds.
Five se----

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

You panicly got up from your bed and looked at the clock.
Why? It's still 2AM in the morning, the schedule is at 7, right?

You decided to call them back.
Which one to call which one to call aish-
You randomly pushed one of the countless missed calls.
Whoever you called, he'll scold you or nag you anyways.

"Yeoboseoyo?"
DANG. IT'S HOYA'S VOICE.
Why it has to be him? Compared to the other members' calls, his missed calls were the least, meaning you can merely found his name on your log, but.... 
Aish you don't care anymore.
"Yes? A-ah.... Hoya-ssi, why were you and the members and Mr. Stewart called me like crazy just now?"
He laughed. "Ah it's ... kekeke."
Whoa whoa something's not right here.
"We just wanted to make sure if you've packed your bag well, and other than that, we just prank-called you."

Silence.
You didn't know what to say and how to react at their annoying dorkiness.

He kept laughing lightly.
"A...... aish you guys are really......."
"Kekeke.", he laughed, "So you're fully awake now?"
"Yes, thanks to all the prank calls."
He laughed again. "Can't go back to sleep?"
"Yes, probably. I was really panic that I lost all my sleepiness back then."
"Then perhaps you can do something to the animation to kill your time?"
"I can't, I've packed my laptop inside the bag too well."
"Aww then....... let's just... talk."
You laughed. "Talk? About what?"

And without you actually realize, you talked and laughed with him so comfortably.
Your conversations matched, like you first talked with him.
It just... matched. It's fun to talk with him, your talks can just fly to insane talks whenever you want.

"Drawing goddess..", he said in the middle of the talk, "It's 4.30 AM already now, should you go wash yourself? Because we'll all gather at Hana at 5.30, remember?"
"Ah, yeah~", you realized the time, ...wait - does this mean you've been talking to Hoya for like 2 and a half hours? WOW., "I'll go to shower now then. You have to shower too, aegi."
Keke, yes, after 2 and a half hours talking, you decided to call Hoya "aegi" from now on.
Why? Simply because he's hoaegi, and he has been showing his cute adorable baby side during the call.
No wonder he's your bias.
No wonder you can't stop spazzing during the call.
Life is hard for a fangirl.

The call then ended and you put your phone on the table, realizing there's a new message.

Pabo girl I'm so sorry I didn't contact you yesterday..
I was practicing all day and my manager didn't let me look at the phone even a bit..
I was going to deliver you to the airport today though, but sadly I can't do it too.
I'm so sorry pabo girl... 
Take care there, don't forget to update me with everything..
Goodbye.. (kisses emoticon)

You sighed-smiling. It's okay Daehyunnie..
You were going to reply, but you thought his phone won't be still in his hand, so.. you..... simply didn't reply.

With a bit of lonely feeling, you then headed to the bathroom.